Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply City of Ozymandias
Abandoned Carpentry [Home to Shizuka and Haruka] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:04 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where do all the tears come from
With no memories why should I cry

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Shizuka blinked and thought about his answer. They still have a lot of time to spare and the teen is curious about one thing: Haruka's fighting style. If the two of them were to be dragged into a fight, Shizuka will have to know to be a better support. Perhaps sparring can help him train with his power. "I was thinking of a spar..." He said and shrugged. "I am also curious of how you fight. Maybe doing so can help us train from time to time."

If Haruka doesn't want to, he's fine with that. Shizuka will do as the vampire says in this matter.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I can never rest my soul until
You call my name, call my soul, from the heart

With: Haruka
Where: Abandoned Carpentry (Home), Ozymandias
Feeling: Alright, Satisfied

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:43 pm
-
OOC: -

"Tired of being trapped in a coffin,
far from my Liege I ran."

User Image

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              HP: 100/100
                                                              Place: Home, Ozymandias
                                                              Company: Shizuka
                                                              Outfit: White unbuttoned blouse and black jeans, collar with (silent) cat bell
                                                              Theme: Vampire's Curse

When Haruka heard the other's answer he looked at them in surprise. When they just met it had already been obvious that his companion was no match for him. "You want to spar against me, with my claws and fangs?" he asked a little hesitant. The vampire didn't want to hurt the other after all. Not to mention his agility and speed. The feline wasn't to sure about this. "Are you sure that is what you want?" he asked.

Honestly Ruka wasn't fond of the idea at all. If only because of the potential injuries that might come with it if the other wasn't able to avoid his attacks, even for a friendly spar. His claws and fangs were very sharp and there was nothing the feline could do to change that. The vampire sat up from his laying position as he watched Shizuka and crossed his legs, resting his hands on his ankles.

If that was truly what the other wanted, who was he to stop them? Yet his worry for his companion didn't get less under that thought. Even if he could hold back, something he had never needed to do, his claws were made for tearing and shredding with the minimum need for effort.

"Now doomed to be alone forever,
will I live beyond my hidden pain?"

Profile: Shigame Haruka

Loveless Sky

-

[color=#9999ff]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:02 pm
User Image

"I wouldn't suggest it if I don't. We'll stop before we touch the other." Shizuka answered. "If you don't want to, that's fine." This honestly felt like deja vu, much to his curiosity. With the image of being stabbed by a shadow figure flashing in his mind, Shizuka felt like he had to get stronger. To prevent such things from happening again.

He knew he's no match against Haruka in a real fight. And from the way the vampire spoke, it was obvious he thought so as well. It was kind of infuriating how others look down on him just because he looked and moved like he couldn't take care of himself and treated him like glass. Perhaps he also wanted to prove himself?

Shizuka pulled his knees to his chest and rested his head on them. This is really feeling like it happened before.

Feeling: Alright, I guess...

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:03 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Haruka tilted his head when he heard what Shizuka meant. That in it's own was cause for concern however. At least for the vampire. "Uhm, maybe that is not such a good idea. I am not used to restraining my punches. I wouldn't want to accidentally want to hurt you." he explained. When they met he had already not been to intend on killing anyone, but if they would actually spar, the chance was to large that the vampire would forget to hold in and end up actually hitting his companion, that was to risky with his claws alone.

Ruka thought to himself for a moment as he thought about it. When his companion shifted position he glanced at the other. There were times they acted passing odd. The feline wondered what the other was thinking at such moments. "We could try and find materials to create a striking dummy. Maybe that could work." he said after watching the young man for a while.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:39 pm
User Image

The answer confirmed his thoughts. While he liked the thought of his opponents going all out, maybe that won't be a good thing in the feline's case. A training dummy will do for now. Maybe it helps if he loses his calm and needed an outlet for it. "Very well. A training dummy it is." He said as he looked at Haruka.

Thinking about his power now, it had grown considerably stronger ever since meeting the vampire. A connection stronger than those he had formed connections with. Blue eyes stared at the feline thoughtfully before he spoke suddenly. "You're strange." It was kind of random, Shizuka knew, so he looked away and added more to his words just so Haruka knew what he meant. "My power becomes stronger with the bonds I formed with those I met. Yours felt familiar yet new." He paused and smiled a little in a teasing manner. "We might be friends in another world." He said jokingly.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:10 am
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, amused

The vampire was glad that it turned out that his companion agreed with him on the dummy. It was a relief for Ruka as well. Since it meant he wouldn't end up possibly tearing them apart. There was a reason the feline preferred not to join any fight. When he noticed Shizuka was staring at him for a while though, Haruka tilted his head a bit and raised an eyebrow in silent question.

It was weird to be stared at like that, but when his companion finally spoke it merely confused him even more. "Where did that suddenly come from?" he wondered out loud as he watched Shizuka. It didn't take long before he was given an explanation however. As out-worldly as it sounded. But then he smiled and chuckled as he heard the rest. "Maybe, so you're bonding to me huh?" he asked and grinned, wondering if the other even knew what that meant in the vampire languages. It was funny to Ruka.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image

"You make it sound like there's another meaning." Shizuka said with a glare yet he couldn't keep the blush from appearing on his cheeks. He didn't know much about vampires but hearing how Haruka said it made him shiver. "We are merely friends!"

... He never wanted to smack someone so badly before. Shizuka huffed and hid his face in his arms to hide his embarrassed flush. He had to admit the feline is kind of... correct. "But... you are kind of right." He muttered.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:22 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, amused

Ruka chuckled softly and smiled, turning on his side so he could look at Shizuka in front of him and leaned on his elbow with his head. It was cute how the other had said that so easily, without even knowing what it meant in vampire terms. "It does, many words have many meanings in different cultures and languages." the feline reminded his companion before he stared for a bit as the other hid his face from him.

For a moment he wondered if he just should let the other be wondering what else it meant, but then that sounded unusual cruel to Ruka, though he usually enjoyed others' their pain, he found himself not wanting to tease Shizuka to badly, besides it could be fun to see their reacton. Haruka sighed a bit but then grinned. "Where I come from, a bond isn't so easily mentioned. Vampires use the term bond for what humans would call...what was it again? Marriage?" Ruka halted himself a bit as he tried to recall, but then he tilted his head and nodded. "Yes, that is what they call it." he said as he scratched his cheek a bit.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image

Getting over his embarrassment, Shizuka looked at Haruka as he explained what a bond meant. Marriage, huh? Yes, a bond can escalate to that. Curiosity twinkled in his blue eyes, clearly interested. It was always a nice feeling to learn something new for the teal-haired teen so obviously he will think about this for some time.

If bonding for a vampire is the equivalent of marriage for humans, the thought of Haruka asing his earlier question had him giving the feline an unimpressed stare. "I take back my answer earlier." He said in a deadpan tone. While he accepted him and Haruka being friends, Shizuka isn't ready for that level of a bond with anyone. Can he even love anyone?

"For us, a bond is formed the moment we meet." Shizuka explained, looking at the floor and drawing circles on it while trying to remember some of his small memories. "Something like a connection, I guess. Not just... like that."

Feeling: Alright, I guess...?

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:26 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, satisfied

The feline listened as the other spoke again. It was almost to bad that their cute embarrassment was gone. Still, Haruka was glad to have their company. Though it did look like what the vampire said had struck some interest in the other. They didn't ask more about it though and Ruka considered it a better idea to wait with more explanations when Shizuka would ask him.

Haruka didn't get what they meant really with their idea of a bond. Perhaps he had been in the vampire world for to long already. Despite still being very much like a cat, the vampire didn't really recall much from his life before he got turned. Not that he had forgotten, he guessed, but more because his Liege was taking all his thoughts from that moment on. Haruka wasn't even sure if being sleeping in a coffin was all the reason why he left the man's side after many years.

Roughly the feline could remember something happening that he didn't want, but just what that was was kind of hazy. Not that it was unexpected to him. The other vampires warned him that his thoughts around his Liege might be hazed, something to do with the fact they had turned the feline, but it was a little lost in Ruka's thoughts right now. "I see. I guess that sounds better than marriage on such short notice." he replied and smiled a bit.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:06 pm
User Image

Shizuka tilted his head before the feline replied. "... Like you said, many words have different meanings in different cultures." He answered with a shrug. Well, there are a lot of different perspectives about this topic but will always remain the same: A connection between two. Shizuka was told that these are important as he draws his power from the strength of such bonds. Haruka, despite the strange feeling of his bond with his, is a good friend despite his teasing and their rocky start.

He looked at the window to notice that the sky was getting dark. Had that much time passed already? Shizuka stood up, frowning at the feeling of sitting on the floor for too long. Maybe he'll ask Haruka about some other things tomorrow. Does Haruka even have something to do while he slept? Keeping watch sounds boring enough with nothing else to do. Maybe he should keep the other company for a while? For Shizuka, he felt like sleep wouldn't come to him for a while. Or would he want to. Not after that nightmare. He's already curious enough about someone holding a dead body that is possibly his own considering his latest nightmare. The thought of being killed once had already shaken him.

But if he did not sleep, he won't have the energy to perform tasks tomorrow. They are going to look for a job, Shizuka reminded himself. He can't rely on stealing and scavenging forever. So wanted or not, he'll have to go to sleep either way. "I hope there'll be no more nightmares." He muttered to himself although he knew that won't happen.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:51 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, pondering

Haruka watched as the other left to go sleep and his ears twitched a bit when he heard them about nightmares. The feline hoped that wouldn't happen again, but who knew. If they were returning nightmares though, perhaps it would be a good idea to look into them somehow. If only so his companion could sleep easier. The vampire cast a glance at the window Shizuka had looked at earlier and also noticed the sky was getting darker.

It made sense, as he was feeling thirsty himself. The feline would need to drink again soon to keep up this way of living. That was especially important now he shared the house with another person. Ruka wouldn't want to end up hurting them just cause he hadn't fed in time. The vampire was about to get up to move when his gaze at the window caught the sight of a shadowy figure with what seemed like a hat.

Ruka tilted his head as his ears moved back a bit in distrust. It looked like they were looking into the house but as quickly as Haruka had seen them just as quickly did they disappear. Not quite comforted by it being gone, the feline got up from the couch and walked to the door peeking through the keyhole to see if anyone was out there, but no one was. Ears moving forward in curiosity, Haruka cast a glance towards the stairways, pondering if it would be safe to leave his companion behind, but then staying around and not hunting for blood could be potentially even more dangerous and like they said it wasn't like they were helpless.

Reluctantly Ruka opened the door and left the building, closing the door behind him and looked around. The streets were deserted around their home, as if nothing at all happened. The feline tilted his head once more before he scratched his cheek thinking. Perhaps he had imagined it. Either way, the vampire decided not to take to long this time. To increase his speed, the feline concentrated and transformed himself into an owl before taking off into the nightsky to find his meal from above. It felt good to use this skill again. He had been unable for a while due to being absolutely starved of blood.

Quickly Haruka soared through the sky and looked at the alleyways below him. Once he found his donor of the night, Ruka swooped to the streets nearby and changed back into himself before closing in the distance between his prey and him and started his routine until he had his fill soon after and returned to their home. Not bothering with the door this time, remembering there was a broken window on the second floor, Ruka flew inside through it and once more returned to his own form and walked into Shizuka's room quietly to settle himself near their bed for this night and allowing himself to catch some rest.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:15 pm
User Image

Shizuka stared at the bed, wondering if he should get to sleep or not. He's not that tired and he still didn't like having such dreams again. Climbing into the bed and staring at the darkness, the teen sighed and thought about what he knew of himself so far. Maybe it'll help him fall to sleep. For one, he gets stronger the more his bond gets stronger. Shizuka felt as if this wasn't all of his strength and he had to do something to get access of that. Second, he might have died before he found himself waking up in this wasteland. But how is he still alive now? That is what he wanted to find out. Third, he felt as if he had a strong connection with the other guy. What happened to him?

He didn't notice another presence in the room until he felt a shift on the bed. The teen opened his eyes to see a man who quickly covered his mouth with a large hand and... What?! He let out a surprised yelp and raised his hand to the man's chest and released a burst that sent the man back and hit the wall. The man scrambled up with a growl and charged at him. At least the short time gave Shizuka enough to calm down and jump off the bed to dodge.

There's already enough noise to alert his companion. Where is Haruka? Shizuka frowned when the intruder started swinging a knife around, quite quickly, he may add. Shizuka decided to just be over with it and ran towards the intruder, pressed his hand on the man's abdomen, and pushed with enough force to send the guy slamming against the wall it broke, sliding to the floor unmoving.

... Had he used too much?

Shizuka carefully approached him to examine this intruder and saw a pair of dog ears. Ah... "Haruka's not going to be happy if he sees you here." He mumbled. Should he just leave him here or...?

Shizuka blinked when an owl entered the room only to transform into Haruka. Ah, so he had been outside. No wonder. "Hey." He greeted.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:44 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, satisfied

When Haruka landed on the floor, he hadn't expected to see Shizuka up and awake. Least of all standing next to a limp body. At closer inspection, it occurred to the feline it was a dog-type of person and he hissed a bit. "Man I hate canines. Just how did they survive all these years being as subservient and slug crawling at other's feet." he said, not even trying to hide his disdain for canines. Ruka walked a bit closer to have a look at the man, but it seemed they were still alive at least. "How much I wouldn't give to drain your every drop, but I hate the taste of wet dog." he said and huffed a bit before grabbing the dog person by it's scruff and started to drag it out of the room.

Sure he could have easily lifted them up, but why bother? "I'll just take the trash out. Well done Shizuka." he -praised the other as he walked out of the room dragging the dog man through the hall and down the stairs, making sure he hit every step before throwing them outside and slamming the door. "Dogs aren't allowed here." he called after them and went back to his companion's room.

The vampire didn't bother to put them far out, after what must have happened in the room, he doubted the mutt would try again anytime soon. That said it hadn't been the shadow he seen at the window earlier which was a little unsettling. And a fact he wouldn't reveal to Shizuka, to avoid them feeling unsafe in their home. "You got the guy good Shizuka. At least I assume it was you as no one else was here." Haruka said as he walked back in and grinned. "I'm sorry for my late arrival, I was hunting for blood." Ruka explained and smiled. He had also been looking for another hint of that shadow with a hat, but seen no trace since.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:32 pm
User Image

An expected reaction. Shizuka sighed and raised a hand to rub his neck only to quickly wipe his hands on his pants then his neck with his shirt. The dog just licked his neck and would have done more had he not reacted quickly. Even the thought of it made him shiver.

Haruka didn't even bother to hide his dislike for the intruder from the way he dragged him down the stairs and, he guessed, throwing them out. When the vampire returned and spoke, Shizuka raised an eyebrow. "Of course it was me. Are there other people around?" He said before sighing and shaking his head. "It's fine. You're here now." He added with a shrug.

He's done wiping his neck but it still felt like the drool is still there. The teen visibly shivered at the feeling and decided to cover his neck with his hand. Heck, one should stay in a secure place during a rut or heat, not walk around. Shizuka even thought if his companion experienced heats. Hopefully not.

He approached the vampire and gave him a light punch on the shoulder. That's for leaving without telling him, he thought. "Good night." Was all he said before going to bed. This time pulling the blankets up above his head and closed his eyes. Sleep followed immediately after. Haruka's here now. That's all he need to feel safe.

Feeling: Sleep

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash