Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply City of Ozymandias
Abandoned Carpentry [Home to Shizuka and Haruka] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:22 am
[Description can be changed a little to be more clear]
An Abandoned carpentry near the alleyways and main streets. Not to far from the more lively center of the City of Ozymandias this building was waiting for a new inhabitant. The building is relatively intact, as in the outside walls are still sturdy and the entrance closed. Though it isn't in total disarray the building, now claimed by Shizuka and Haruka as their home base, does need some touch ups which the boys are working on. Though they need more wood than they found to really make it work.

The ground floor shows clear signs of the old business that ran here and there was even tools and some alright materials hidden away in a storage to the far back. Using the materials and tools at hand, the two new tenants are trying to turn this into a comfortable home. The stairs are fixed, the entrance is behind a curtain and lead to the next floor where most rooms are completely collapsed except for one that is now Shizuka's bedroom. It's not much, but it protects them from the rain and wind when the weather changes and gives them a place to return to.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:37 am
-
OOC: -

"Tired of being trapped in a coffin,
far from my Liege I ran."

User Image

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              HP: 100/100
                                                              Place: Abandoned Carpentry (Home), Ozymandias
                                                              Company: Shizuka
                                                              Outfit: White unbuttoned blouse and black jeans, collar with (silent) cat bell
                                                              Theme: Vampire's Curse

When Haruka noticed the other's pout he tilted his head for a moment. But then he realized what he might have overlooked. Ah ye, they asked him something. "No need to pout." he said and chuckled a bit. "I was merely caught up in my task and forgot to answer. It's not as much that it bothers me as it is just odd to me. You mentioned you had a dream, a nightmare to all standards, yet you seem completely untroubled by it. How come?" he asked while he continued his tasks. It would be good to make this a home for both after all.

The feline would only stop for a moment if his companion decided to explain himself, if not he would just keep working at it. At some point he could hear Shizuka behind him as they asked a question and turned to see what they were talking about. Noticing the golden necklace though, he startled a bit. What luck that Shizuka found it and not him, that would have been painful. "Uh ye, we can try and sell it. I am sure someone could appreciate the necklace. And we can use the money to buy ourselves some food in the few shops this place has." he replied as normal as possible. Not that he didn't trust Shizuka to know but let's face it, they just met basically.

"Feel free to find a person for it at some point. Maybe we can find more jewelry hidden away." he said and turned around again, not really willing to look at the gold for to long. It didn't harm him just by looking at it, but the vampire knew all to well the burning pain that came with it. Of course they could also just keep it if they liked it but Ruka didn't say that because he didn't really fancy always having gold near him. "We can see if the city has a pawnbroker later." he offered as a thought for where to go with the necklace.

"Now doomed to be alone forever,
will I live beyond my hidden pain?"

Profile: Shigame Haruka

Loveless Sky

-

[color=#9999ff]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:53 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where do all the tears come from
With no memories why should I cry

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Shizuka stuck his tongue out at the other as he put the necklace in his pocket. But his companion's words made him think. Why is he not bothered by it? Sure he is shaken when he woke up but even now the inage remained. Perhaps it is dismissal that it is a nightmare. Something told him it was more than that. But if it is a memory of the past, why is he alive?

He shook the thought out of his head. For now, focus on the present. Haruka's reaction to the necklace is odd. He didn't miss how the feline was startled for a bit upon seeing the item. Why, he wondered. Perhaps he should not bring it on his person, for Haruka's sake. "... I'll put it here until that time comes." He said and returned the necklace in the drawer before picking it up and placing it beside the bed.

Looking at the window the other is working on, Shizuka stared at it in thought. "Maybe we should get some curtains." He said before sitting on the bed, staring at the vampire's back. "As for your earlier question, I merely dismissed it as a bad dream. Scary, yes, but it is only that. A dream."

Yeah, keep on denying, Shizuka. A small voice told him in his head. The teal-haired teen ignored it.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I can never rest my soul until
You call my name, call my soul, from the heart

With: Haruka
Where: Abandoned Carpentry (Home), Ozymandias
Feeling: Okay, I guess...

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:14 pm
-

User Image

User Image

The feline reacted as normal as he could, still the gold gave him the shivers, he couldn't help it. Of all things around it was his biggest weakness. For now he would have to trust Shizuka to keep it out of his way. When the vampire glanced over his shoulder at his companion, he saw to his relief that the young man put it back in the drawer and even to the side. Ruka made a mental note to never reach into that drawer. He had been locked in gold chains before, he didn't want to be there again.

As he finished his work on the window, the feline stepped back and looked at it. This was much better than the grime that had been stuck to the window. Ruka turned around when he heard Shizuka answer him about the dream and he tilted his head slightly. "I see. Glad it doesn't bother you beyond your sleep at least, but I hope it doesn't wreck it either." he replied. The vampire hoped for Shizuka to get plenty of sleep and he would make sure they would get it too, no matter what.

"We'll find more ways to turn this into a home yet." the feline said and smiled a bit. They had really lucked out finding this place and cleaning it up had done a lot for it already. Now to gather items and materials to turn it into a home. That shouldn't be to difficult. Haruka walked to Shizuka, though he made sure to not stand on the side with the necklace and nodded to them. "Curtains, maybe some items we just like, make this place our own. After all who says bases don't need to be homey?" he said as he sat down next to the other. Even if it was just going to be for a little while, the vampire could do his best to make it comfortable for his companion too. They seemed to do alright so far as roommates.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:51 pm
User Image

"Hopefully." Shizuka replied as he waved his hand. The broom and rags from downstairs moved up to do their job. Shizuka didn't like exhausting himself with physical activities most of the time and used his power when he wanted to as long as he didn't tire himself. He listened as Haruka spoke and agreed with him. The teen isn't sure if they'll stay here permanently but doing so might make this place homey as Haruka said.

When Haruka sat beside him, Shizuka lied down to stare at the ceiling. "I am bothered about the dream, though. It felt real." He paused and frowned. "But if that really happened, shouldn't I be dead right now?" If that were the case, is he not as human as he think he is? Maybe he was something else?

He held on to the feline's shirt, uncertain. He got the feeling that whatever pieces of his old life before Shizuka won't be great. He just hoped it won't cone crashing down on him so suddenly.

Feeling: Confused

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:26 am
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, curious

Haruka watched as the cleaning tools now moved to Shizuka's room. It was a curious skill to have. The feline wondered if it had anything to do with what he saw earlier. One thing was certain to the vampire at least by now. His companion wasn't human. Though unlike Shizuka's uncertainty, it made him...kind of happy. It might mean that the other's company wouldn't be as fleeting as he first thought. Unless of course they decided to leave him behind, something he couldn't rightly deny them now he saw them as a companion.

When his companion lay down on the bed upon him sitting down, the vampire looked over at them as they spoke. It didn't bother Ruka that they lay down, in fact it gave him the impression Shizuka trusted him to some extend, or he wouldn't lay down where he couldn't get away as quickly. The feline's ears moved a bit backward as he thought about the other's words and scratched his own cheek. "Not necessarily." he replied at first.

"Even if someone stabbed you the way they did, whether you die or not depends on where they stabbed you, how badly they wounded you and how strong your will to live is." Ruka added and looked back at Shizuka. He couldn't deny his own thoughts though as they trailed back to when he had seen the other somewhat transparent. You'd almost think they were a ghost of some kind, but they were very solid for one of those and they didn't feel dead to the sensitive feline.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:14 am
User Image

He thought about the other's words carefully, A frown still on his face. Will to live, huh? The word sent a pang to his chest, a somewhat uncomfortable one, but he'll have to agree. Shizuka turned to his side to look at Haruka, only to find himself staring at his ears. He wondered if it was soft to touch? "Perhaps." He replied before sitting up to poke at the other's cheek, just to distract himself. "There is also that familiarity with you. I am certain that we may have crossed paths before, but is that really all?" He said and tilted his head.

Shizuka tried. Really, he tried, but his hand soon drifted to the other's hair. It was surprisingly soft. Obviously the teen didn't care if he either get scratched or in trouble just to pet something. It had gotten him quite a few little things following him in the past, after all. Troubles all forgotten, Shizuka let out a rare genuine smile as he started scratching the other's head behind the ears. "I didn't know your hair is this soft." He said with a chuckle before taking his hand back. "Sorry. I can't help it. I usually pet cute things but never other people."

Feeling: Confused

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:38 am
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, confused

It was puzzling really, the way Shizuka spoke about it all. When the other sat up and poked at his cheek, Ruka closed his eye near the poke a bit, before tilting his own head, his ears moved sideways in confusion. Just what was that about? The feline turned a bit to look at his companion when they mentioned meeting before but then his ears moved back in thought once more. The vampire really couldn't remember meeting them before, other than passing by. Of course with his vampirism, his memory didn't stretch his entire life.

Except the really sad moments, they stuck forever it seemed. Coming to bother the vampire on moments he was alone with his thoughts, which had been quite a while now since he left his liege. Ruka perked his ears when Shizuka suddenly strayed to his hair and tilted his head in confusion. Were they petting him? The only one that petted Ruka before had been his liege. It might also have been the reason they turned a feline demon in the first place, but the feline didn't like to think of himself as just the liege's pet. Before he could say much though, Shizuka's hand wandered to behind his ear scratching him there and Ruka couldn't help but purr a bit and tilted his head towards the scratches. He couldn't help it, it was one of his weak spots.

When Shizuka stopped was the first time that Ruka blushed a bit realizing what he had done and he shook his head a bit. That scratching had actually been enjoyable, but he was confused with how easily he let the other near enough to even touch his weaker spot behind his ear that left him near defenseless. Ruka actually thought it was a shame they stopped but he didn't want to say that, so he coughed a bit and then smiled a little. "It's alright, it's not like it hurt." he just said, leaving the enjoyable part aside. "So...about your dreams." he said, diverting the subject. "Maybe we can learn more about it if we search around. I doubt there will be a library left, but perhaps we can find books somewhere about it."

Loveless Sky

-

[color=#9999ff]"[b][/b]"[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:25 am
User Image

It was strange. The first time they met, Shizuka had been curious of the vampire, then distrusting (Haruka tried to kill him first, after all) and now he's comfortable as if that didn't happen. There are still wariness left but not as much as before. But it seems the other has been slowly getting comfortable as well if he let him pet him. Really, he felt like they've been friends for years. From the way Haruka acted while he was scratching him behind the ear, the teal-haired boy felt relieved.

The way the other changed the subject had him chuckling before reverting back to his expressionless mask. "That might be hard but perhaps we should try." He replied and lifted a hand. "Books, curtains, wood, maybe some food too. What else do we need?" He asked the feline as he set the objects under his power down for a bit to rest his mind. While other materials are quite easy to find, food will have to take a bit into consideration. Shizuka can hunt some animals down. Haruka might even say he'd do it for him but... Well, he didn't want to trouble the feline further.

Feeling: Alright

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:53 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Place: Abandoned Carpentry, Ozymandias

Ruka sat calmly as he spoke with Shizuka. In his case he never really had anything to fear from them anyway. The vampire knew he was stronger, but he didn't even need that in the first place. Despite their previous misgivings, they learned to get along within about a day. Not that the feline minded, he was happy to have an actual companion again for a while. It had been lonely without his liege, even if the man kept him more like some exotic pet that fetched his meals for him.

Once he left his liege behind he had been forced to move a lot as he went about his life alone. It wouldn't have helped to linger for to long, especially without someone to back you up. Even if he now watched Shizuka's back a lot, they still had two pair of eyes. Ruka smiled a bit when the other chuckled, though it didn't take them long to revert to their neutral self. It was strange, but the vampire took it as it was. Ruka nodded when Shizuka repeated all they mentioned. They had quite some gathering ahead.

"Wood and food can both be found in the forest. Perhaps I should check it out." he said. The forest was one thing he hadn't looked more closely at. "Books we might need to find something of a library or storage that holds some books. Curtains might be found around the city. It sounds easy enough." he thought out loud idly. The feline didn't need food per say, unless you counted blood as one. But maybe Shizuka did, in which case Haruka would definitely not mind hunting some animals down. "What do you want to look for first?" he asked his companion, leaving the first decision up to him for now, and smiled a bit.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:56 pm
User Image

"I'll be needing food soon, so that first." Shizuka answered. "I doubt there'd be anything edible there, however. But maybe there are." He also wanted to suggest that he look for anything around the city for whatever they need while Haruka is away. Or maybe clean up this place further while he waited. Still, the thought of Haruka going into the forest made him worry for the feline yet he knew he could handle himself.

Whatever the vampire decides, he thought. "I can take a look around the city while you're away or stay here. What do you think?" He asked the other. While him going about makes their work easier, staying here can give the other some... peace of mind, knowing he's safe. The teen is starting not to mind this at all.

Feeling: Alright

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:32 pm
-

User Image

User Image

The vampire wasn't surprised to hear that Shizuka needed food soon. It made sense, they still ate after all. Unlike him. Though what they said caused him some worry. "You think the animals in the forest aren't edible?" he asked as he thought about it. This world did seem to have taken quite a big hit. Haruka wouldn't even be shocked if the animals had mutated because of it, in which case they were a no go, but the other needed food somehow from somewhere.

"Well where did you normally get your food?" he asked as he wondered about it. They had been wandering around a while right? Then how did they eat up till now? "Though this being a city, perhaps we can find you food from elsewhere, it is something that we need to figure out so you can keep your strength up." he added as he scratched his cheek a bit. He hadn't smelled food nearby, but then it had been so long since he last ate a normal meal, he probably wouldn't even recognize it as such.

If the forest animals weren't edible maybe something of plants? Fish? There had to be something. For now the feline awaited the answer of his companion. If he heard how they ate the passed days, then he could think from there how to get food now. "I wonder if there is anything near for that. We only need food for one person after all. It has to be able to come from somewhere." he thought out loud. Still if finding the other food meant heading into the forest, then Ruka would head into the forest. Simple as that.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:53 pm
User Image

Shizuka blinked and nodded at the feline's question. A lot of animals became strange, contaminated, after the storm from what he heard from others. The forest can be home to some but perhaps there are others that weren't contaminated. The other question caught him off guard. "S-Some offered me food when I do some jobs," He answered. "But I mostly took leftovers from the food some rich masters throw away. It is not the best but..." He shrugged.

It was a hard life. While he did manage to get some food from some people he offered to help, travelling when you're low on supplies and with no nearby towns in sight had him resorting to scavenging other buildings, mainly houses owned by masters, for food. One thing he had to make sure is that the food isn't rotten before he ate it. Well, whatever for survival, he guess.

"I'm not sure where else they sell food around here," He replied when the other voiced his thoughts. "I'm sorry. I don't know any other place that sells any food here." If he had a tail, it would be down between his legs like a sad dog.

Feeling: Alright, I guess...

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:36 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Place: Home, Ozymandias
                                                              Status: Healthy, satisfied

A job, now that was an idea. Since he was a creature of the night and needed little sleep, perhaps he could get a job of a few hours per night. The bar seemed to worry Shizuka, but it didn't phase Haruka really. "Maybe we can keep doing that. I could work a few nights, I am sure there are places that could use some people for the night shift and I don't really need sleep. I just need blood to survive, but that can be done before or after work hours then." the vampire thought out loud as they mentioned it.

The feline smiled a bit. "I can also look around the forest to find animals that might be edible however. Whichever you prefer." he offered his companion. Either way would work for the vampire. As long as it meant Shizuka would have enough food as his food source was harder to get by than Ruka's.

"Don't worry about it. We'll find a solution." he said and encouraged Shizuka. With the two of them at it, surely it couldn't be that difficult to find a way of steady meals for his companion. "We can work and we can hunt." Haruka thought to himself as he spoke. It would definitely be easier if they could find a job of sorts in the city that provided a meal, but the feline knew that wasn't a big chance of that happening around here, it was just a flicker of hope.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:20 pm
User Image

Shizuka stared, surprise evident in his eyes. It seems he had just given the vampire an idea and it was proven true when Haruka spoke along with the suggestion the other have. Work sounds better than going into danger in Shizuka's opinion. "Whatever you decide. I'm okay with both." He answered. "But I still think going into the forest is dangerous."

It is better than nothing. Shizuka stretched his arms before resting them on the bed. "We'll start with that once we're sure this place is stable enough. Some of the floor needs work." He said with a smile. There's also something in his mind as he leaned close to the other with a teasing smile on his face. "Or I can stay here like a cute little housewife to welcome you home." He teased. Not like he'll do just that. Maybe. That is, if he couldn't find a job he thinks is safe.

Feeling: Alright, I guess...

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash