Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:08 pm
Hemera nodded along as Panili explained further; this sort of thing was why she had wanted the orangeblood along whenever she would have told Leeroi. Mera did not want to step on any toes (she wasn't the voice of the Lightseekers after all, that was Panili) or commit any oversights that could slip under the radar.

And Panili was perfect at that. "You put it better than I could."

Leeroi didn't respond, however, only tensed at the sight of the captain. Maybe this whole venture was getting to be a bit overwhelming, with all the intense emotions and struggle. Still, she was not sure what to make of his new attitude, besides empathetic tension. Mera slipped a hand in his. She gave him a concerned look, then turned back to Panili.

"I...believe everyone has said their piece for now. The booth needs tending to, as well as the gerbils..." Mera sighed. She worried that she sounded like she was brushing the younger troll off. "Panili, I don't want to snub you. I am absolutely willing to continue discussion with you later, if you like. If not just catch up, if you will have me."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:42 pm
"Of course."

Panili seemed deflated - out of exhaustion, rather than defeat - but grateful. Shmothma and Piccal were the perfect out, and she had a bad tendency to beat a dead hoofbeast.

"We'll talk later. Good bye, Hemera."

Gl!tch~
I NEVER POSTED AN OUTRO FOR THIS IM SO MAD

zeflamigo
so here it is finally 100%

Sypon
Vice Captain

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash