[BATT] Knife Tricks [Cerise / Guouli] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: Alley in Civisect, near the festivities of Bloodfest
When: Late evening, close to dawn
What: Cerise and Guo have a disagreement...

TW: violence, gore, death, guo bein guo. please do not read this roleplay if you're uncomfortable with violent character death! she comes back but like, she gets gutted okay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:39 pm
Nothing sketchy about agreeing to meet a blueblood in a dark alley late at night. Cerise wasn't afraid of him - he was a skinny little blueblood with a weird problem. He wasn't even dressed right for the goddamn weather. If he was looking for a fight, she was down to clown and show him some knife skills. Even a trick. Maybe that'd get him off her case so she could go back to manning her booth and making fun of losers who couldn't cook or whatever. She didn't care either way, but it'd make her life easier. Cerise was a busy busy lady these days, as a budding food empire owner and all.

She leaned against a brick wall, arms crossed as she looked to Guo. "So, like, if you were looking for a caterer, I hope you know I had forms up at my booth. They're suuuper easy to fill out, and then I'd make you all the food you wanted." She giggled, rolling her eyes. "You shouldn't have had to go to all this trouble to talk to me alone. Oh! Or if you wanted Frossa's autograph, I'm sorry but I don't help people with that. You gotta go to her booth for that s**t," she said, feigning ignorance to him. She gave him a cocky grin, all sharp teeth as she tilted her head as if she had no goddamn idea why he wanted to meet her like this. He clearly had no interest in her business, or Frossa's.

But that was like, part of the game, what made his challenge so fun and interesting. Why she agreed to come. She had to see how this played out.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:32 am
Guouli sauntered in under the one, lone, dim light, pretty adept at ignoring how cold his chest was getting. Not so much at the high-pitched voice that wouldn't. Stop. Talking.

People needed to stop all their s**t. Just stop it. Leeroi, Akkira, this broad here.

Still, he smirked. As much as the rustblood kept talking smack, she still showed up. Dumb b*tch.

He leaned up against the wall next to her, silent as he pulled out a switchblade.

It shnk'd open, and the blade went up against Cerise's cheek.

"I ThINK I like you more when your trap's ShUT."

HP: 20/20
DMG: 1  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:35 am
The redblood let him approach, eyeing his bare chest. In this weather, during this season? He was a ******** wild a** dude, judging by the scars. His blade scratched her cheek, and she felt the warm sting of blood running down her face.

So he was serious. Not just a pansy who talked s**t, not willing to follow through when they made threats. How fun. "Man, sucks for you, because I really don't stay quiet. Ehehehe~!" One hand flew to her mouth, covering it as she giggled.

With the other hand, Cerise reached into her apron pocket to retrieve her kitchen knife, pulling it out and sharply slicing across Guo's arm. His position close to her made it easy enough.

HP: 19/20
DMG: 5

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:38 am
The fabric cut, and Guouli started to bleed. He looked down at it, as if it were a novelty. He touched the blood. "Hm." Then flicked it at Cerise's face.

"Guess I'll just have to take your tongue out, rusty."

HP: 15/20
DMG: 0  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:39 am

Cerise blinked at the blood flung in her face and scrunched her sniffnode. "Ehehe, wow that's kinda gross! Do you do that to everyone, or am I special?" She raised her kitchen knife again and slashed at him again.

DMG: 2

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:46 am
God, she didn't ever shut up, did she? The booths made sense now... Rustblood making herself important, an authority, getting to talk down to people.

He'd be doing a service if he took her out.

Cerise struck, Guouli hissed out a breath, but stood standing. No problem

HP: 13/20
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 am
Cerise backed away from him a little, moving down the wall of the alley. First rule in a knife fight, try to keep your distance. "Not a big talker huh? You talked a big game earlier," she said, raising her knife up.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:19 am
Guouli just ducked, and sliced. "Words don't matter now."

The sass...could almost be Psykgi's. Pity. Pity he couldn't leave the blood all over her booth, something she couldn't clean. Too many lowbloods clawing for authority, going out of their places. Taking what wasn't theirs.

HP: 13/20
DMG: 2  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:20 am
Cerise just smiled, that big crocodilian grin of hers, all teeth. So it was like that now. She winced slightly as he cut into her again, her winter clothes only providing a slight cushion against the blade coming at her. It certainly did little to staunch blood. She attacked back, cutting at the blueblood.

HP: 17/20

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:35 am
Did it hurt? Yeah it hurt. But that didn't stop him. Never did. All he did was let out a dry laugh. "You think you can do worse to me than I've done to myself?"

Symbol stayed on a decent amount of display. Not completely uncovered, being frigid out, but enough to get the point across.

HP: 8/20
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:36 am
"What, and you think you can kill me?" Cerise laughed a little at that. This blueblood was either a masochist or an idiot, judging by the cuts. Apparently self-inflicted, and for what purpose... she didn't care. It didn't matter.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:43 am
"What, and you think you can kill me?" he sneered, mimicking her high-pitched voice.

HP: 8/20
DMG:  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:44 am
"I think I could! I think you aren't s**t! With your dumbass cuts on your chest and no shirt, you freak," she said, slashing at him again before pushing her knife up against his throat. The sharp blade of the kitchen knife was tensed, but she didn't move it yet.

"I've killed worse than you and I'm not afraid of your stupid s**t." Her eye twitched slightly.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:45 am
Her knife pushed into his neck, and he froze. Guo went silent for a moment, eye yellows noticeable as he searched her face. He almost looked...afraid?

Then he snickered, low, cruel. "You've got spunk... I'm into it."

With quick handiwork, his knife flipped up and went directly into her arm from underneath to make her let go.

"Maybe I'll feed you to your lusus after this."

HP: 3/20
DMG: 3  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out