Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:07 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Owen sighed. His daughter knew what she was doing. He sighed "Alright alright. We will allow it. Just let me know if you need anything. I dont mind adding another pair of eyes to watch over one of my most valuable treasures." He moved to kiss her forehead gently.

Monique smiled and nodded. "I will do everything I can to figure out what is going on and if we can reverse it. Dont fret, love." She leaned her head over to the girl and kissed her cheek.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:18 pm
User Image Inoita smiled some as she leaned into both her parents support. “it will be fine Maman, Adda I won’t go anywhere just like neither of my siblings will.” She tried to reassure them gently. She closed her eyes as she felt out where Orixana was before she mentally called her daughter to herself. “Orixana is on her way. And we will need to figure out what to tell Erendriel and the guards of my tiredness. They are bound to notice” She said softly.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:35 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

"For now, we can blame it on you having a lot of responsibility and not feeding well. It sounds believable. Just be sure to let Eren know that your naps are important and he shouldn't disturb you while you rest." Monique turned to looked at her. "I know he loves you and adores spending time with you but he cant take all of your napping time." She smiled gently at the teen. "That is my only request."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:03 pm
User Image Inoita rolled her eyes some but smiled slightly hearing he loved her and adored spending time with her. It was not in the way she wanted, or they thought but still it warmed her some. “maman I may look like a teenager but I’m not you know” she said sticking her tongue out at her mother before it knocked on the door.

User Image
Orixana bit her lip slightly as she waited on a response from the study wondering what her mother needed her for there. Was she in trouble? The door soon opened, and her mother showed her inside to sit. mother has something happened? she asked looking worried.

Inoita sighed as she sat down beside her daughter No Orixana sweety, I wanted to talk to you about something that happened a few years ago. She said taking a deep breath before she spoke up again. There was once a young princess, set out on the road to inherit the entire kingdom from her parents. She was a happy young woman and loved by everyone she met but something was missing for her. One day the princess ran away from home, she thought everyone would be disappointed if she told them how she truly felt. The years passed and the princess didn’t come back home and her parents worried very much about her. The princess came back home, she had met a man she loved very much and married him in secret. She was afraid her family would be so disappointed at her and mad, but they weren’t, everyone was so happy for the princess that she had found love and became the woman that returned home. The princess told her parents she did not want to become queen one day and they understood that and accepted it. They all still love her and her family very much even if she won’t become the queen she is happy and has a happy family. She said gently telling her a speedy version of what Kimmela had done.

Orixana looked at her mother with big eyes. Mother you mean I don’t have to do all this and become queen or empress supreme? She asked surprised she thought it was what everyone expected from her. It as what her brother expected, but surely her mother knew better wouldn’t she?

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:16 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique shook her head. For someone who wasn't a teenager, she sure did act like one. For someone who was well over ten thousand years old, she didn't act her age. Monique smiled as she listened to the story, knowing full well that she was talking about Kimmela. "Sweetheart, above all else, we want you to be happy. If you are not happy doing this, we would much rather you do what's in your heart."

Owen nodded. "The queen is right, lassie. If ye don' want the crown, it won' be forced upon ye." He flipped through the pages that he had on the desk and showed one to her. "I have been watching you. Ye lost the spark that ye once had all those years ago. If you want a few days to think about it, ye can take yer time, but I have the paperwork already drafted. I would have spoken to you sooner, but ye seemed so determined to see this through. Do what makes you happiest." Owen looked to his wife and winked.

Monique nodded. "Lady isn't just telling a story. It was Kimmela who ran off and found her heart's desire. Now look at her. It's your choice, love."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:29 pm
User Image
Orixana thought some, yes her aunt was happy with the life she had and everyone loved her. King Owen, Queen Monique, grandmother and grandfather, I wish to resign my claim to the throne. But before my brother finds out I want to have left, with no guard to follow me. He will be very mad at me for doing this, but I want to be able to live with the man I love and teach children in need. She said silently not really needing to think this over and being able to say her mind without the guard there.

Inoita smiled at her daughter encouraging her. You’re doing the right thing sweetheart. All I want is for you and your brother to be happy and know I will be here and love you both unconditionally even if you’re not in the army or going to be ruler after your grandparents. She said gently leaning over and kissing Orixana’s forehead.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:40 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Owen smiled at her. He walked over and kissed the top of her head. "I wish ye the best of luck, lass." Owen said as he placed the paper on the table, signing it, then passing it to Monique.

Monique bit her bottom lip. This was so exciting. She was happy for the young woman. "I wish you every happiness, darling. If you need any assistance with getting land or a building or anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Queen or not, our doors are always open to you." With that she also signed the document and passed it to Orixana and Inoita. "The way it sounds, I would guess that you already know what you want. I suggest following your dreams wholeheartedly."

Owen nodded in agreement. "She's right. That's how we got to where we are today and I couldn't imagine doing life with anyone else." He kissed his wife softly, causing her to blush.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:23 am
User Image
Orixana made a face at her grandparents public display of love as she too signed the paper and waited for Inoita to sign her part. Mother, Aefir has been acting weirder than normal lately.. he is whispering to himself a lot and had guards spy on what I was doing.. can you talk to him? She asked looking at her mother hopefully.

Inoita sighed but nodded softly. I will Ori, now off you go to capture a certain young wolf, I have a hideout cabin not too far from his work place, you can live in it for now but try to stay out of town until we have made the announcement. She said with a soft smile before she sent her daughter out on her way.

Orixana smiled with her full face as she left the study and hurriedly snuck out of the castle, not bothering with clothes as she headed for the woods, hoping to go unseen as she did.

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:14 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique smiled as she watched the young lady run out the door.
It made her heart swell to see her granddaughter so happy and so free. Politics would never be as important as their happiness. Her eyes drifted off to her own daughter. Now if only she could do that for her own daughter. To let her actually feel true happiness again. Not temporary happiness; but her real happily ever after just as she had found in Owen.

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dizzy was lying in a tree, staring of into the distance. His eyes caught something running towards the forest. Narrowing his eyes, he saw Orixana running. Where was her precious guard? Why was she running? Dizzy's eyes widened. Something must have happened and her guard was killed or something. He growled and leaped down from the tree, running after his beloved. Whatever was going on, he would not let anyone harm her.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:10 am
User ImageInotia felt her mothers eyes on her and smiled slightly. “Maman, there is no need for the buts, what ifs, maybe’s and self balme thats in your head.” She said as she again looked tiered. “I have my family that I love around me, I have my children you and Adda and my siblings and nieces and nephews.” She smiled slightly. “I have felt eternal love now I’m happy when everyone around me is.” She spoke softly a dreamy and far away look crossed her face. “And I am sorry I kind of stole another throne heir leaving you with either teenagers or a toddler to choose from.” She frowned as she remembered that small detail. “Unless I have another sibling hiding somewhere?”  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:14 am
User Image
orixana stopped in the middle of the forest and looked around unsure of which way to go now since the only time she had been outside the estate she had entered it with her brother. Oh Dizzy,, my wolf where can you be hiding? she asked the air as she looked around more before she sat down and took a deep breath, her dress was slightly torn around her ankles from where it had been caught in the branches close to the ground, She did very much look like a distressed princess on the run.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:29 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique coughed some, blushing all over. "Dont even joke like that." She shook her head. "Trust me. I am way too old to have another child. I am content with my grandchildren. Maybe even great grandchildren the way your daughter ran out of here." She smiled. "The throne will take care of itself. Do not worry. I just want everyone to find the peace and happiness they deserve. That includes you too, dear."

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:48 pm
User ImageInotia smiled slightly as she looked at her parents trying to hide how tiered she was getting. “If I know my daughter its great grandchildren double up..” she closed her eyes humming slightly. “Maman, I am happy just because I don’t have a lover doesn’t mean I not happy. Seeing the love you and Adda share and give us, seeing Kimmi and Andrew with their children and their love, it all makes me happy. Jason and James seeing them and their wife's seeing how they contribute in their own ways. Seeing Zeara rule her lands as fair as she does. Feeling the land being content. I am happy and at peace.” She said gently not sure if she tried to convince herself she was happy or convince them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:13 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Owen smiled. "A lover isnt the only thing that brings happiness. When we see you bury yourself in your work, usually you are distracting yourself from the real problem." Owen looked at his watch. "Well, if you and Eren ran off earlier, you missed your two hour nap at noon. You might want to take a rest before you collapse." Owen said, noting her tiredness. She was his little girl afterall. He needed to notice little things like that about her.

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:42 pm
User Image Inoita smiled tiredly before she moved to kiss her parents cheeks. “Yes, taking a rest sounds like a good idea.” She said softly after as she walked to the door she bid them good night before she slowly walked to her room to lay down taking longer than usual walking in the halls. She knew she had the palace guards watching her as she walked so she did her best to walk straight atleast.  
The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff