Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:53 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita smiled sadly at her. “With how my past years has gone, it might be me who leaves the two of you. But I can only hope the three of us has many more years to come. As for Arawan I will speak to him it is in the end his decision to make.” She was aware they both knew what Erendriel would choose. She could only hope her sister and brother-in-law would not kill her. “As for Sabril I was young and foolish still I loved him with all my heart. Zeara-Elizabeth I was drunk, drunk from their power, from chaos’s power.” She said silently. No, she could never love anyone as she once had, not even Sabril had been close to that love. The day they had died she had been devastated. She had tricked herself into believing she had equal feelings for both her friends. She was fond of them but Rhianon had been like a sister to her, a dear sister while Arawan she wanted to think of him as a brother once, denied the love and security she had felt for the young man. The man who once had sworn to eternally protect her and be by her side. She feared getting closer to them in this life, feared the misfortune she would bring them, yet she missed her dear friends. The first family she had known her companions she would gladly had brought into eternity with her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:11 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn nodded slowly. "All I'm saying is dont deny yourself this just because you're afraid things being challenging. Anything worth having, you've got to fight for." She put her hand on her belly, silently wondering how things would go. Rhia put her hand on Inoita's shoulder. "I'm sure you're going to outlive us all." She teased. "I have to shower if I'm going to conference with royalty." Rhia sighed. "Eren will probably be back within half an hour. I have no idea what the rest if the family is up to. I've only ever seen Eren come and go." She touched her hair and made a face. "Gross. Feel free to rest, sit here and think, do what you need to do. Lunch will be served soon."

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:30 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita shook her head slightly and kissed the girl’s forehead. “Go shower little one. I will go entertain myself and be intime for lunch. If I’m not I fear that my dear mother will skin me alive.” She half teased and was half serious. Walking out the door she left to go to her old study to sort some of her paper’s trough, getting lost in thought as she walked. She had said as it was, it would have to be up to the twins if they wanted to take on their true ancient forms or stay as her niece and nephew and she would respect their decisions. For the time being she had a bigger one to make. One that could affect the whole world she had once created for her family to keep them safe.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:49 am
As lunchtime drew nearer, a lone servant brought a note telling Inoita that lunch would be held in the family hall, but dinner would be held in the official dining area. No specific reasons were given. A little later, another note came to Inoita's door. "We need to talk -Eren" were the only words written on the page.

[x]
Monique & Owen

The first to arrive to lunch were the High King and Queen. They were dressed casually. It was weird to see them so informal. Even the staff were stumbling over themselves. Monique sat next to her husband, holding his hand.

Evie had joined in right behind them. She sat across from the queen, biting her lip nervously. The queen gave her a reassuring smile. Eren also walked in wearing just wearing jeans and a black tank top that accented his well defined muscles.

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:03 pm
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita timidly entered the family dining room wearing a thshirt that came off her shoulder slightly and a pair of tight fitting jeans. Her hair was still damp from a shower as her purple eyes scanned the room bowing her head slightly to her parents before she sat down keeping silent other than probing Eren’s mind.Come to my room after dinner tonight and we shall talk. she told him in his mind before she closed hers off bracing for whatsoever was to happen. She guessed Evelyn had talked to Monique and Owen already. As they waited Inoita’s mind drifted off to times long passed and to the times still to come. She could feel that something was in the air around the country but could not place what it was yet. She knew her son was mixed up in things he should not touch. She couldn’t help to wonder how involved he really was with the darkness she could sense in the back of her mind.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:15 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique and Owen both smiled at their daughter. "Its nice to be able to just sit and eat as a family. No formality. Just us." Owen nodded in agreement. Eren nodded slightly, but quickly looked away from her. If one looked closely, the slight blush on his cheeks was visible. He tried his best to keep it under control, but would spend the whole lunch stealing glances at her.

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Moments later, Kimmela and Andrew walked in holding the hand of a tiny child. Isabelle. They smiled at everyone politely and took their seats. "Hello dear." Kimmi said softly to her sister. "Its so good to see you." Andrew smirked and nudged Inoita as he passed. "I thought we finally got rid of ye." He joked.

Evie visibly stiffened when her parents entered the room. She could handle her twin. He would yell at her, maybe throw things, but her parents? As pleasant as her mother seemed, she knew that her mind was capable of doing a number of things. And if her mother didnt do it, her father would.

Monique cleared her throat. "Well, that is everyone. Enjoy your lunch. Lady, how were your travels? Did you have fun while you were out?" She asked, trying to take the attention away from the cowering teen in the chair across from her. The butlers began to serve the food to each of the royals. Trying their best not to be in the way

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:23 pm
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita looked up and smiled slightly before she spoke softly. “I found a herd of unicorns as I was searching for Aefir. They were pleasant to converse with once they got over the whole ‘destroyer of worlds’ part. Sadly, I could not catch up with my wayward son.” She smiled some before she looked around. “what about home? Any new nephews and nieces on the way? Did Zeara find her true heart’s desire?” she asked looking around. “and Andrew you know that you wouldn’t get rid of me this easy. It’s my eternal quest to annoy my brother-in-law” she teased him and stuck her tongue out.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:35 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Owen chuckled some. "Why yes...I believe that title is a bit intimidating, lass." When she mentioned Aefir, Owen sighed. "I hope we find him soon." There was something bothering Owen about his grand son's disappearance. Right when his mother was recovering, he just vanished into thin air? It didnt make sense. At the mention of Zeara, Monique shrugged. "I'm not sure. Zeara has always been the more private type. However, I have a strong feeling that her personal guard has become a...close friend." There was a gleam of mischief in her eyes for just a moment.

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Kimmi rolled her eyes at her mother. "That doesn't mean anything. Let the girl have some fun. She never got a chance to be her true self growing up." She smiled at her sister's quip and laughed. "Andrew is just mad because he is outnumbered. He was hoping to even the odds." Kimmi took a dramatic breath. "I am pleased to announce that I am officially done having children...on purpose." The last part she whispered under her breath, but she was sure her sister heard her from her seat.

Andrew groaned. "Maybe I should take lunch outside." He said laughing. Nothing here is really new I don't think. Just typical activity as far as I know. What about you twins? You're awfully quiet today. Thought you loved your Auntie Lady's visits."

Evie's eyes widened slightly. "I uhm...well...no...its..." Eren shook his head. "Just don feel much like talkin'..." He said softly. His eyes slowly moved over Inoita once more while everyone else kept their eyes on Evie. Evie nodded in agreement and stuffed her face more, trying to look away. "I can't do this, Inoita!" She said to the woman's mind.

Kimmi looked up from feeding her youngest. Since when did her twins not have a million and one questions for Inoita? Looking at Evie...why did she look so pale and nervous all of a sudden? Was she hiding something from her? Kimmi opened her mouth to address it. As soon as she did, Monique spoke up. "Lady, could you and Evie bring my rose tea? I forgot to mention it earlier."

Evie jumped up from her chair and nearly ran to the kitchen.

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:12 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita’s eyes met Eren’s and she gave him a small smile before she looked ot her mother and nodded slightly as she stood up and followed her niece to the kitchen. As she entered she wrapped her arms around the young girl. “Evie it will be okay, come on let’s get you some camomile tea to calm your nerves while mother talks to the others.” She said softly as she let go of the girl to prepare the two teas. “Evie know this that we will always be on your side, all of us since we all love you. Or well your father might want to kill the father. But that is common since you are his princess and always will be.” She said softly to the girl trying to ease her fears as she handed Evie her tea.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:43 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evie hugged Inoita back. She listened to her words, smiling slightly when her own father was mentioned. Carefully, Rhia took the cup of tea and sipped it slowly. "Thanks. I just don't want to disappoint them. I know I messed up, and they won't ever look at me the same again." She drank more tea, trying to build up the courage to make her own announcement.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Kimmela looked after her daughter and sister and then to her mother with a quizzical expression. "Wha's wrong with her? In all me years of raisin' her she hasn't been this quiet since she started talkin'. Mum, ye don't even drink rose tea. I drink rose tea. Is there something goin' know that I don know about?"

This then started to get Eren's attention. He put his fork down and looked to his grandparents. Was there something he didnt know? She had been shutting people out and today was her first actual meal with everyone since Inoita left. It was odd that Evie still hadn't opened her mind back to him, but he figured that she just wanted her privacy still.

[x]
Monique & Owen

The queen smiled and half shrugged. "You will just have to talk to your daughter." Monique sipped her water and ate more of her meal. "I would suggest remembering all the times I had to save you from your own screw ups though. Took you a little while to mature, but I'm so glad you did." There was a look of love and caring in her eyes as she said this. It was time for the young elf to come out with her big news so that the family could properly aid her.

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:06 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita smiled softly at the girl as she drank her tea before she took up the rose tea. “come on sweety lets go out and face the music, you will have to be the one to tell them, but your mother will need her tea first.” She said gently to the girl knowing Kimmi would need the tea. “They won’t be as much disappointed as they will be worried about you. We all will be here to help you no matter what you decide.” She told the young elf softly before she led the way back and put down the Rose tea in front of Kimmela knowing Monique never drank it. She instead offered Monique a cup of her preferred tea before she took her own place again. Looking around she smiled slightly. “now if just the twins, our little sisters and my children where here the whole family would be gathered like old times.” She said trying to break the ice and change the subject.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:35 am
Evelyn Cunningham
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evie nodded and walked behind Inoita to rejoin everyone at the table. She took a slow sip of her water. In her mind, she could feel Eren working relentlessly to break the wall she had placed between him and her. He was trying to push through and tell her something. Maybe ask her something? Evelyn turned to look at Erendriel who was staring intently at her. Something in his eyes commanded her to open her mind to him. She looked away, down to her plate.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Again, Kimmi was confused. However, she took the tea willingly. "If the tea is poisoned, I want you to know that I knew it the whole time." She smirked and drank anyway, knowing that poisoning her was the last thing they would do."I'd love to see them all again, but dirty calls for all of them. I did go see Dizzy and Orixana. She is coming along rather nicely. If you get the chance, you should go see her."

[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique looked at her granddaughter. She raised an eyebrow, waiting for her. Monique knew the girl was avoiding her gaze and would not let her in her mind. However, she had a look that only a mother/grandmother could give. One that anyone could feel crawling across their skin and commanded attention.

Evelyn sighed and looked up. "We have such a big family already...but I guess it is about to grow by two more really soon."

"Two? Ori isnt having twins, darling." Kimmi said softly as she continued to drink her tea.

"No but uhm...I'm pregnant..." Evie sat still, waiting for the impact.

Andrew and Eren both dropped their forks. A dark shadow crossed their faces. "Yer wha?!" They both said at the same time. Andrew was on his feet first. Eren's blue green eyes began to look stormy. He clenched his fist on the table. Kimmi, however, was silent for now. She was in shock. "Whar is he? Whar is that dirty dog that violated me daughter?" His anger was through the roof. His bow suddenly appeared in his hand. "I'm gonna skin him alive..."

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:47 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Inoita soghed some. “If it was that easy Andrew. But right now your little girl needs us more than anything. All of us once all this is done I’ll gladly help you skin him.” Inoita said gently as she looked around. “What is done is done and fact is all we can do is to support Evelyn whatever decision she reaches on her own.” She continued as she looked around at them all. She rubbed her forehead some as she looked towards the table. “trust me this is not what any of us wante, but we have to deal with facts. And Andrew, Kimmela your daughter needs your comfort here and now even you two can sense it I know so. For you Erendriel this is your best friend your sister that has been so ashamed and scared you all would hate her for this that she has locked everyone out. Evelyn is a scared girl. She needs her brother and protector her other half to help her face what is to come. She needs her mother and father also to be there for her, just like both of us did Kimmela. Right now, Evelyn needs her family’s love. After that we will hunt down who is responsible. This I promise.” She said looking steely eyed at all of them, she was concerned for her niece but knew her family would never hate her. Inoita closed her eyes as she waited for the storm to evolve further.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:22 am
Evelyn Cunningham
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn felt the tears starting to roll down her cheeks. She couldnt speak. There was so much that she wanted to say. She wanted to say but the words wouldn't come.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Kimmela looked at her daughter and sighed softly. "I know, love. There's nothing to worry about." Kimmi stood slowly and walked behind her daughter's chair. Gently, she wrapped her arms around her and kissed her hair. "You just made me a very young, but super hot grandmother." She said with a slight smile. Her eyes were worried. How was her daughter going to handle pregnancy? Who was the father? Where was the father? WHAT was the father? Kimmi buried her face in her daughter's hair. She would voice her concerns later.

Andrew growled. He was angry. He was confused. How did she even get pregnant? Was it one of his guards? Did someone sneak in the castle? There's no way she could have left without him knowing. She wouldn't have done that. "I..." He couldn't trust her or his men now? "I'll be back." Without another word, he walked out. Most likely going to the forest.

Eren still sat there, stormy eyed. His first tightened even more on the table. He looked like he was about to explode. Protector? She should have been using protection! Best friend?! Best friends trust one another with this kind of stuff. Her other half? She clearly severed their connection all this time and decided to be reckless instead of talking with him. Eren was glaring at his plate. He couldn't look at them. The gray sky outside seemed to darken even more. Was he tapping in to his own ancient power?

[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique looked to her grandson. "Eren, I know you're upset, but you need to calm down.

Her words were met with his cold glare. "Dont tell me to calm down..." He said darkly. It was clear that his father was coming out of him

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:41 am
User Image
あ Inoita Savage

Feeling the ancient power stirring Inoita acted on instinct as she hissed out. “Arawan control yourself. She needs you, I need you to remain in control for now. She needs your support like she always has. If you do not control yourself Arawan I will bind you until I know you’re in control of your anger.” She knew she used his proper name but didn’t care at this moment, him losing control right now would cause a power explosion that she could not contain. Standing up Inoita walked around the table to Erendirels side. “Arawan this is her right there. She was scared you would disapprove os she cut herself off. Just like I do when I am scared. You do not hate me for that right? So, what is so different with her? The three of us has always supported each other. That child will have both yours and mine protection isn’t this correct? Even if all wished it was different and she wasn’t this young. Arawan think about it, take a walk if you need to but know this conversation is not done yet. We have a lot to discuss.” Standing up again Inoita huffed as she walked over to Evelyn to really show Arawan that the girl had her support in this since the girl needed that. “Evie, we all still love you and will help you. The men folk just need to calm down. Kimmela if I didn’t know better I’d dispute your claim of being the most beautiful grandmother. Our own mother already holds that title.” She teased her sister attempting to make them all forget her use of Arawan’s name once she realised it was that name she had used to get through to him.

User Image

The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces