Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:59 am
User Image
Inayra turned when he heard the voice of the young woman. “Good afternoon lady Evelyn.” he greeted her nervously, why would the beautiful young lady speak to him? He was not used to speaking to anyone but the dragon and Leirin, Leirin was his superior in the rotation and the one he answered to after all. “is there anything I can help you with Lady Evelyn?” He asked unsure on how to react to the fact she had greeted him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:19 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

His voice. The sound of it was like music in her ears and he was her favorite song. When he asked her what she needed, she froze. Evie realized that she had absolutely no excuse whatsoever for speaking with him. "I...uhm...that is..." Her cheeks began to color in both frustration and embarrassment. "Your dragon. I...I like your dragon..." She said softly, biting her bottom lip nervously.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:28 am
User Image
Inayra gave her wry smile. “She is not mine per say. You can’t own dragons it’s more like they own you, and she just decided my shoulder was a good home one day.” HE explained as the dragon rose its small head and gave a hissing sound. “She says thank you though” he translated the hissing for the young lady.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:45 am
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

The smile made her heart thump hard. How can someone be so handsome? How can someone stand to talk to such handsome creatures? She smiled at the small dragon. "You are very welcome." That's when she noticed something off. "Where is Orixana? You're her personal guard right? You're usually with her everywhere." She said softly. Maybe she was in the shower so he was taking a stroll? Guards don't guard the showers...do they? A slow blush creeped into her cheeks at the thought of one of these strong guards protecting her. She brought herself back to the present so she could hear his answer.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:59 pm
User Image
A few days had gone by and Inayra had just responded that he was looking for Orixana when Evelyn had responded before he had excused himself and hurried off. Now Inoita sat in her office and rubbed her temples as she was looking over her calendar. She had taken her daily naps and the guards had started to wonder why she needed them. She sighed for the umpteenth time as she picked up the paper she was looking over before she frowned wondering how it had ended in her papers. She put it down again and glared at it as if she was willing it to catch flames and disappear right before her eyes. “ Ad auferetur stultus chartam” she muttered under her breath in a undead language as she kept glaring at the stack of papers. “Stultus stulta contrahat matrimonium c** principibus” she kept repeating to herself before she stood up and picked up the pile of paper to throw it out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:10 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

"Need some help with that?" Monique asked as she stood in the doorway. She smiled, holding a tray of biscuits and tea in one hand. "You really should just politely decline some of those letters and stop stressing yourself out more." Monique suggested gently. "How are you feeling today, darling?" She hadn't found any real answers for Inoit's decline in power, but every day, she spent countless hours studying.

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:16 pm
User Image
Inoita smiled sweetly at her mother before she sighed. “And how would that be maman? ‘I am sorry to decline your proposal of marriage, But the age difference of about tens of thousands of years makes your sleazy and immature ways feel nothing but disgust’?” she recited before she threw the papers into the rubbish can and sighed showing her mother in to sit as she sound proofed the room with a wave of her hand. “I had my nap for the day, and a few hours in the library with no result, Chronos is not helpful either.” She said as the door closed making them alone in the sound proofed room. She rubbed her eyes as she sat down heavily on her desk chair. “Aefir atleast seems to have clamed down in his hunt for his sister. Did adda have anything to o with that perhaps?” She asked softly.[/color

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:33 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique laughed softly when she heard Inoita's reply, but quickly sobered up. "If it is the age gap that is stopping you from dating, I'm sorry that there aren't any eligible bachelors who are 20 thousand years old. If I find one, I'll be sure to inroduce you to him." She took a seat next to Inoita after pouring them both a cup of tea. "I am glad you're napping, but I wish I could find a solution for you. A cure. Anything. As for Aefir, I do remember your father pulling him into his office a while back. I guess they had a heart to heart about Orixana. I'm glad he has relaxed a bit." Monique sipped her tea thoughtfully. "You need a break Lady. You aren't going to get any better if you keep pushing yourself so hard."

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:11 pm
User Image Inoita snorted into her tea as she giggled. “Maman, you calling me Lady feels like I’m a little girl needing scolding again.” She said with a soft smile before she continued “I wish adda could get the lords to lay off on marriage proposal, it’s not like I am the only bachelorette in the country.” She said with a soft sigh before she turned and looked out of the window. “I want to find whats wrong with me also, it feels like I will waste away if this goes on. Like I will disappear once I don't have enough power to sustain this body.” She confined as she sipped her tea, she knew that's what they worried about also, and that her whole family would worry once the news broke, which they where bound to do if this kept up. “Do you think it would be safe to enlist Kimmi in looking for obscure illnesses? She always helped when I was younger...” She added after a while, what could another pair of eyes in the books hurt?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:46 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

"Well, you are a lady and if I happen to scold you in the process, it was probably deserved." Monique teased. She sighed as she heard what Inoita said. Finally someone said it aloud. Someone finally spoke the true fear behind the frantic search. Finally someone said the very thing Monique thought when she first heard the news. The same news that kept her up late into the night. Even though her face did not show much sign of weariness, her eyes were strained and dry. She was tired, but she would not rest until she had the answer. "It is risky. She is not one who is good at keeping secrets. She never has been. If we can stress to her how importantit is to keep this quiet, she might be trusted with the secret. Because of her healing capabilities, she had to study extensively on various diseases and problems that curses can give your health. Her knowledge is useful...in fact...it almost outweighs the risk." Monique said softly. "It is up to you. It is your secret. I support whatever decision you make, darling."

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:09 am
User Image Sighed and rubbed her face. “Evelyn..” She finally said silently. “She knows to keep quiet and has more knowledge than even me at times.” She said looking directly at her mother. “The guards are wondering why I’m always tiered mama.. I’m not sure we can contain it longer.. maybe we could blame the flu for now?” She bit her bottom lip in worry. She didn't really want to involve anyone but felt she had no choice anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:02 am
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique sighed and nodded. "That sounds reasonable, but they wont believe it for long." She took a long drink from her tea, thinking to herself. "Alright. If you trust her judgement, I'll call for her." She said before she mentally called her granddaughter to her.

Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn appeared in the room. She had a sandwich in her hand and flowers in her hair. "Yes, My Queen, My Lady?" She bowed before she looked to her aunt. Worry flashed in her eyes. The poor woman was exhausted. "What's going on?"

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Monique briefly explained Inoita's situation. "So...do you think you can help us? We could always use an extra pair of eyes in the library or if you could go to the basement and look at the old archives."

Evelyn bit her lip and looked to Inoita. She nodded. "I'm...not supposed to tell Eren...am I?" Evie said softly. She always told her twin everything, but lately she had been keeping more and more secrets from him. Like her late going out and the random dating...her risque lifestyle outside of the palace walls..and now this. So many secrets these days, but it was all for the greater good. Right? "Inoita...I think I know the answer but I dont think either of you will like it...let me do more research to confirm it? I cant say anything without revealing who Eren and I are..." She looked to her grandmother and smiled. "I will do my best. To help with my search, may I have a small blood sample, Auntie? Just a little will bit work just fine. I've got a microscope and other things in my room to aid me." Evie's mind was turning as she was thinking of possible solutions to the decline in her powers.

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:10 pm
User Image A few more days had gone by since Evelyn had been enlisted to the search for a cure. During these few days it seemed like Inoita was napping more than she was awake citing she just had a flu to anyone that asked. Chronos had been by also to see what he could do to help the woman he fondly called his daughter even though she was Monique and Owens daughter more now. This morning Inoita sat in her bed looking rather pale nursing a bottle of red liquid as she looked outside her window. ”Evelyn, I hope you find the answers soon. It seems to go faster by the day.” She reached out to Evie with that message as she kept looking at nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:32 pm
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn sighed softly as she stared at a small vial. It contained some red liquid that seemed to sparkle in the sun. She stared at it intently as she wondered if she should give it a try. "Its not like she can get much worse..." Evie sighed again. Eren had been trying his hardest to make his way through her mind to find out what she was hiding from him. He knew it had something to do with Inoita. Evelyn heard the message Inoita sent to her and closed her eyes. "This...has to work...after all these experiments and failed attempts..." Quietly, she ported to Inoitas door, knocking quietly with the small bottle of sparkling red liquid safely in her pocket. "Its me. I'm coming in." She opened the door and shut it behind herself, casting a quick spell to make the room sound proof, knowing that Inoita needed to save her energy. "I hope you feel better than you look..." She said softly, half joking but still very serious.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Erendriel growled angrily as he glared at Inoitas closed room door. He just saw Evie walk in, but for some reason he had been forbidden to go in. How is it that his twin sister could walk in freely, but he was the only one not allowed in to see her. His mind was tormented with worry for her. If this went on for much longer, he would break the door down. Rules or no rules.

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:40 pm
User Image Inoita smiled slightly as she turned her head and watched Evelyn. ”any luck? she asked softly in her mind not daring to speak loudly at the moment. ”I look worse than I feel sweety, no need to wear such a serious face.” She added after a while giving a brilliant smile for the first time in a few days. Inoita could feel a forging substance working through her veins as she sat there, how had she not felt it sooner? She missed Erendriel dearly, but knew it was for the best that he didn’t see her in this state. She feared she had to rebirth herself and relearn what she knew before she dared face anyone again. If she even could do that.  
The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff