Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ
Life or Death! Snake vs Reaper! Barbos vs Henry!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝘏𝘌𝘕𝘙𝘠

[̲̅V̲̅][̲̅S̲̅]

𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘰𝘴

[ x ]

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:06 pm
CrspyDonut
Very well written fight! I could definitely establish the difference in both character's fighting style. If I were to compare, it felt like a Tales-esque battle. The ending was a paced a bit off, but overall it was all good. The responses to the other's attack/action were definitely note-worthy. Red and Kyle hit all the other points I could make and I'd only serve to back them up. Fantastic work!.

Henry: 40
Barbos: 40

Motherglare
𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖌𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖊: I thoroughly enjoyed the footwork and the usage of environment but what's more is that compared to a standard fight, this fight would be the first that I've observed both parties effectively utilizing combinations and stands/minion. Very creatively done all without too much excessive detail.
Which is a breath of fresh air given the trend of soloing. I loved the way both parties utilized their abilities and really played around with the effects and doing good on portraying the afflictions and consequences, ie, Henry's miasma, Barbos/Tana's range. The flow is very smooth and between the two their conversation flowed with both adding more to inform us, especially Henry! Both drives were very strong at the beginning but I can tell the difference toward the end but just barely.
Henry < 38/40
Barbos < 39/40

Judgement Cross
I was thoroughly impressed reading through this fight. I have a few points to throw out there. One, I enjoyed the attention to detail within this fight on both sides. Barbos and Henry both displayed great detail and explanation within their posts which made visualization possible. Two, I loved that they used their abilities. It wasn't just, "I dodged", this was a display of abilities on both ends from spawning skeletal snakes to completely decaying snakes! Third, I agree with Red. The flow of the fight itself was great. Both were able to have moments where they could converse, or even have flashbacks. The story telling between the fight was just good. Keep up the good work guys!

Barbos: 40/40
Henry: 40/40

Fight finished, you slacks.

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items