Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:43 pm
Yithiron 8

Thunder broke out over the desert, the loud concussion stunning him and startling his mount in a most disconcerting way. The radaku skittered and Yithiron almost lost his seat...again. He had mad fistfulls of hair at this point and tried to center himself over the gyrating shoulders. There was no “steering” or “sense of direction” he had lost the Xaraan but could still see the looming form of the janarim in the distance, he leaned back that way but the Radaku was bent on seeking shelter.

Some guard he was making. He started to yell to get the beasts attention and tried to turn it as the storm attempted to shatter the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:44 pm
Reillan 9

Reillan saw the Xaraan go one way, while the Radaku went the other. Honor dictated that he must follow the man he was hired to guard, the other could find his own way, he would do his duty.

He did feel remorse at the turn of events, he had nothing against the leafling. It was just a job and when he did a job he did it well. He hoped that the leafling would be able to navigate back to them. However if he was lucky he might find this cave before them, who knew.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:45 pm
Yithiron 9

Finally he got his exhausted panting creature to stop. He got off taking firm hold of the collar. He patted and soothed the animal, pouring a little of himself into the radaku. “Easy Thorn, easy, I know you don't know me that well but I promise you I won't leave you, not out here and not back in the market, please put your faith in me, so that I may put my faith in you.” He stared into the deep dark eyes and fished a little jerky from his pouch which the animal sniffed at then chewed a little distractedly. “There we go.” He felt better now that the radaku wasn't freaking out. “Now lets see how good that nose is.”  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:46 pm
Reillan 10

Reillan was shocked two hours later to see the skulking form of radaku and rider skittering down the slope of a dune. Well, it looked like the first test of the desert had been passed. He was proud of this tall man. Perhaps he was worth attention after all.

Reillan patted his mount and continued on but rewarded the other guard with a wave.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:48 pm
Yithiron 10

Yithiron breathed a sigh of relief on the back of Thorn when he saw the other two riders nearby. He had nearly become perzi bait and whatever else was lurking out here but he had pulled through with his new furry partner. He felt such an odd sense of reward at the whole feat. A new purpose in life, to become capable and trustworthy when situations went south.

He threaded his fingers through the radaku's fur fondly.  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff