Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Odet's First Pony Breeding Slots - Winners Pg 7 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +1
View Results

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:03 pm
... Odet's Twisted August Unedited Pony Breedings ...
Colorists - Odet Amo

Starts: NOW!!!
Cert Requests in by: Friday August 10, 2018 @ 5 PM EST
Ends: Monday August 13, 2018 @ 5 PM EST

... Slots ...
Rolled: 1
CC: 1

... Samples ...
Newest ... X . X . X . X . X . X . X . X ... Oldest

... About These Slots ...

These breedings and mocks count for August and the slots are Unedited. Edited couples are welcome to join and I will do my best to use splicing to mimic edited items. Twists are not guaranteed and mutations will be uncommon and obviously completely unedited. I will not be doing pregnant stages.

These are open to all types of love! Traditional relationships, same sex couples, poly groups, and Soq paired with a different size Soq. Only things not aloud are Soq x familiar pairs and familiar x familiar pairs.

Life is catching up with me and I will be coloring slowly. It might be a month or it might be six. Please keep that in mind when entering.

... Rules ...

Post certed Soq -- I like seeing the Pony without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (It must be the certed image). If your Soq hasn't been certed yet please post a small uncert image and a link to the cert request. Cert requests must be from before the start of these slots!
Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soqs entered and their owners
Header! -- No header needed unless your couple is apart of a poly group.
Forms -- Please fill out the form completely and correctly. If I manage to spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost.
Editing forms/posts -- Once I put the couple in the main list I will not be re-reading any of the information; you may update uncerts and general information for a couple, you may not edit what Soqs are involved.
Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
Be Nice! -- It's my favorite rule after all.
Pay what you want slots.
A Reminder That: Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle, and only win two slots per month -- One person MAY now enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, even with different partners, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have rights to the breeding (and therefore also own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. No Proxying!
You may only win two Soq breedings per month total -- (CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.

... REMINDERS ...

Please make sure and read through the Soq breeding information Thead before entering. Failure to do so may result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:49 am
... Entry Form ...

Quote:
[quote]- Post Headers here-

[b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)

Entry Code:
[code]Parent1Name (owners) x Parent2Name (owners)[/code]

[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Parent 2:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only):[/b] Yes/No. If yes, different stock templates may be used so long as breed remains the same. If no, only breed templates on the parents and throwbacks may be used.
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Other Variants (Stock Templates Only):[/b] Yes/No. If yes, different hairs, body types (regular, draft, war), body poses (neck, legs), expressions, and anything non-breed may be used. If no, hairs, body types, body poses, expressions, and anything non-breed will be restricted to what the parents and throwbacks have.
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] If yes, random breeds (stock or edit, depending on the parent) may be present in the offspring if they get a throwback roll. This applies so long as at least one of the primary parents is a non-mock child 1st gen. (Must say "Throwbacks?: Yes" to apply.)
[b]Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only):[/b] Same as above, except it allows more freedom in colors, markings, accessories, and so forth. (Must say "Throwbacks?: Yes" to apply.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

- Post Mods here -

- Post Single Twist here or delete if no Twists interest you - [/quote]

Shorthand Form
Use of this form will assume:
  • The colorist may livestream the breeding.
  • If a user's teepee has not been added to the Teepee Listing by the time the breeding is rolled, the colorist is under no obligation to look for it and may treat the soquili as if it is statless.
  • RP bonuses, if any, are forfeited.
  • LL bonuses, if any, are forfeited.
  • All variants are CC.
  • Throwbacks are CC.
  • Modifiers must still be posted individually.

Quote:
[quote]- Post Headers here -

Entry Code:
[code]Parent1Name (owners) x Parent2Name (owners)[/code]

[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]

[b]Parent 2:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

- Post Mods here -

- Post Single Twist here or delete if no Twists interest you - [/quote]

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:50 am
... Optional Headers/Poly Group Header ...

Growth Omission
If you want to skip some of the early stages of the breeding, use this form! Make sure you've read all rules in the Growth Stage Omission Thread, and that both owners involved have posted for the correct permissions.

[size=16][b][color=#2E8B57]They Grow So Fast![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Poly Group
Please note that this should only be used if BOTH Soq trying for the breeding are part of the same poly-group! If one of the partners is not part of the poly-group, than it is considered a fling/surrogate and this heading should not be used! Please place this at the very top of your form.

[align=center][size=16][b][color=purple]There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Poly Group Agreement:[/b] Please post the agreement of ALL poly-members! Either the lifemate agreement of the group, or the non-lifemate poly-permission!
[b]Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs:[/b] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url][/align]

... Optional Mods ...

Twins & Triplets:
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!

[size=16][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=16][color=crimson][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Bald Ponies
If one or both parents are bald - there is a chance at least one baby WILL be bald, too.
If you'd rather NOT have bald offspring, please post this.

[b][size=16][color=#DA9100]No Bald Children, please![/color][/size][/b]

Bearded Ponies:
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=16][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Close relations
If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.

[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

Alternate images
If your soquili has multiple versions, such as if they have a marking not visible as an adult but visible as a foal. If you have an elder, use the elder for the main image and put their previous form here if there to pass on previous genetics (like if they were a Draft or warhorse base/had leg up or leg down template etc)

Since Soquili can Now ALSO be updated to show physical development of markings and edits with customs, you can show younger versions of them here as well regardless if they are an elder. (Note: this does not count reincarnations where they changed breed or altered drastically)

[b]Alternate Uncerts[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[/list]

Charmed Walker Form addition
If you have a Purewalker that has been charmed and want the resulting Skinwalker children to be charmed at birth, please use the following form.

[size=16][color=orange][b]Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....[/b][/color][/size]

... Mock Twins ...

[size=16][color=teal][b]I'm seeing double 👀[/b][/color][/size]
[i](Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)[/i]
[b]Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?:[/b] Yes/No

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:07 am
... Summer and Fall Twists ...

Please only choose one of these mods per couple.
If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE.
(Example: "No butterfly wings" , "No voodoo dolls", "No lizard tails" )

... Colorist Choice ...
Trust me to create you something wickedly awesome? *Insert evil laugh*
[size=14][b][color=#5aad33]We are okay with any twist you can think of![/color][/b][/size]

Mostly trust me, but got a few things that you'd prefer to avoid then post this. Make sure not to list more then the number asked for.
[size=14][b][color=#34ad70]There's a few things we're afraid of…[/color][/b][/size]
[spoiler][size=10][b]I love[/b]
Your number 1 all time choice of twists!!!:
[b]I want[/b]
List up to 5 things you really want from any of the twists listed:
[b]I don't want[/b]
List up to 3 things you really don't want from any of the twists listed:
[b]I fear more then anything[/b]
List up to 3 phobias:
[/size][/spoiler]

... Tropical Paradise ...
Not in the mood for something scary? Feeling a little more tranquil, then this is the twist for you.
[color=#35ada9][size=14][b]Oh the beauty of nature[/b][/size][/color]
[size=10][b]Favorites[/b]
Tropical animal:
Tropical flower:
Tropical fish:
Tropical bug:

[spoiler][b]Mutations [/b]
Bird or Mammal wings?:
Insect wings?:

[b]Themes [/b]
Tropical animal markings?:
Reef creature markings?:
Bright summer colors?:
Water colors or patterns?:
Mesoamerican patterns?:

[b]Accessories [/b]
Tiki items?:
Mesoamerican inspired?:
Tropical flowers, plants/ or leaves?:
Corals or shells?:

[b]Things you don't want to see[/b]
Colors?:
Themes?:
[/spoiler][/size]

Short form
[color=#3594ad][size=14][b]So much to do and see, who has time for forms![/b][/size][/color]
[size=10][b]Favorites[/b]
Tropical animal:
Tropical flower:
Tropical fish:
Tropical bug:

[spoiler]
Colors?:
Themes?:
Phobias?:
[/spoiler][/size]

... Tiki Terror ...
Looking for some summer terror, then this is the twist for you. Twisted and hot this months hybrid is sure to please!
[color=#3458a8][size=14][b]There's something in the jungle…and it's hungry!!![/b][/size]
[size=10][b]What's after you[/b]
Describe it:
[spoiler][url=]Show me[/url]

[b]Mutation Ideas[/b]
Twisted faces?:
Non species tails or wings?:

[b]Themes[/b]
Zombies?:
Poisonous jungle creatures?:
Bloodthirsty bugs?:
Carnivorous plants?:
Dangerous water?:
Scooby doo style?:

[b]Accessories[/b]
Voodoo items?:
Evil tiki masks?:

Colors?:
Themes?:
Phobias?:
[/spoiler][/size]

Short form
[color=#3458a8][size=14][b]I can't stop running to do this!!![/b][/size][/colo] r
[size=10][b]What's after you[/b]
Describe it:
[spoiler][url=]Show me[/url]

Colors?:
Themes?:
Phobias?:
[/spoiler][/size]

... Twisted Tunnel ...
Creepy or elegant this Halloween twist is full of lots of surprises and potential.
You never know quite what you might get?
[color=#8b34a8][size=14][b]I love them twisted!! Let's see what we got to choose from this year...[/b][/size]

Place these in order of preference: Cute, Creepy, Scary, Bloody, Elegant (please list at least 3)

[spoiler][b]Mutation Ideas[/b]
~ Demonic additions like Horns?:
~ Multiple or non species Tails or wings?:
~ Extra Eyes?
~ Holes or Cracks?:

[b]Themes [/b]
~ Blood or Gore?:
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?:
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?:
~ Halloween or Fall colors?:
~ Pumpkins?:
~ Witches?:
~ Ghosts?:
~ Grave Stones?:
~ Sugar Skulls?:
~ Trick or Treating accessories?:
~ Dolls?:
~ Black Cats?:

[b]Additional Thoughts[/b]
~ Things you do not want to get:
~ Things you would really love:[/spoiler]

Short form
[size=14][b][color=#a83451]We love things twisted, but could you avoid...[/color][/b][/size]
Place these in order of preference: Cute, Creepy, Scary, Bloody, Elegant (please list at least 3)

[spoiler]Colors: (Colors you do not want)
Themes: (Themes you do not want)[/spoiler]

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:09 am
... Winners List ...
I know you want to see your Soqs name here!
Don't forget if your interested in me coloring a breeding for you to update your unedited MCCL list.
With the change in the rules there's always the chance I'll go shopping for a project there and perhaps other (previous) familiar colorists will be too wink

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:11 am
... Slots List ...
If you see any mistakes let me know!

xxxPage 1
  1. Braith (Malikztiah Ankhwave) x Dobsonfly (Fatal Irony)
  2. Ronobe ( Fatal Irony) ) x Maliro'Vispar Amavel (Ovarian Paint)
  3. Zouca (Revel1984) x Elijah (Sachie Whitby & Revel1984)
  4. Takoda (Revel1984) x Broderick (Painted Moose)
  5. Pavati Sik'is (-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-) x Mrgl (Shesha Sama)
  6. Caranna (Upside.-.Down) x Ambrosios (-Nessus-Euenos-)
  7. Alma (Hyperthymesia) x EOWYN (-Nessus-Euenos-)
  8. Malumë (The Dawn of Twilight) x Mauja Seiko (Shesha Sama)
  9. Viona (Tigeria) x Jing-Ling (Tigeria)
  10. Gabrielle (Calixita) x Leonhart (Calixita)
  11. Diana (Hyperthymesia) x Abraham (Hyperthymesia)

Page 2
  12. Chwaer Dywyll (Artymus) x Kalidas (Rinial Sisterdragon)
  13. Marlea Requiem (mewmew kittykat94) x Edwin Flew (Lady Argentum Draconis)
  14. Falara (Fayt_of_Redemption) x Palaunu (Fayt_of_Redemption)
  15. Forte (LunaRei_SilverBlood) x Orrin (LunaRei_SilverBlood)
  16. Ayasha (Ragers) x Yasei (LunaRei_SilverBlood)
  17. Eleanor (Rita Zyon) x Najinca (Rita Zyon)
  18. Giselle (Rita Zyon) x Tobiah (Rita Zyon)
  19. Heart (Kiara Lime) x China (Kiara Lime)
  20. Trevor (Kiara Lime) x Houka (Kiara Lime)
  21. Neustria (One over three temp co owner chi honda) x Kitsunebi (~Twilight...Angel~ temp co owner chi honda))
  22. Topper Taetel (Chi Honda) x Teykali (Rinial Sisterdragon)
  23. Jubilee (Azael_Rose) x Mekaisto (stormflower)
  24. Rayne (stormflower) x Vood (Syrius Lionwing)
  25. Makayla (Huroggmeten) x Tuari Tse (Huroggmeten)
  26. Sunisra (~Latonia de la Courtel~) x Etienne Donato (~Latonia de la Courtel~)
  27. Firefly (Yayoi) x Sibalto (~Latonia de la Courtel~)
  28. Almagest (Kamiki) x Fable (Sabin Duvert)
  29. Danaë (Sabin Duvert) x Pyrothraxus ( Sabin Duvert)
  30. Rikki R. Barnes: Winter Nomad (Kamiki) x Donnfhlaidh (Kamiki)
  31. Adia Dhin (mistalina13) x Night Starborn (mistalina13)
  32. Trance (Cornetified) x Llyr Yates (Bluedemonwolf)
  33. Angra Mainyu (Bluedemonwolf) x Bastion (Bluedemonwolf)
  34. Inca (Tara de Draiocht) x Wolf Ryderhood (Tara de Draiocht)

Page 3
  35. Marion Requiem (Gl!tch~) x Inoke (Celestial Requiem)
  36. Sonata Requiem (Gl!tch~) x Senshi (Wasteland Wyvern)
  37. Deziferia (Mia Lovasz) x Kristopher (Kesmi)
  38. Celendúin (Rein_Carnation) x Dheneb Nashira (lysia_nyteblade)
  39. Pnevyma Kolokytha (xKOVAKtheWOLFx) x Hoshikage (Kaya Wolf Moon)
  40. Kayo (Draconian_Peacock) x Alistair (Draconian_Peacock)
  41. Killashandra Ree (Kettyn) x Boone (Summer Raaven)
  42. Paint Null (SwordOfTheDarkOnes) x Abbadon Elric ([X]Natty-Chan[X])
  43. Mariselle (Celestial Requiem) x Ozè Requiem (Celestial Requiem)
  44. Dory (CitrusCupcake) x Gill (CitrusCupcake)
  45. Shadeclaw (Kivras) x Tahti'etsija (Ovarian Paint)
  46. Temptress (Cheyriddle4) x Nemestrinus (Aneiron)
  47. Shiranne (Caitlyn Hellstorm) x Lothaire (Cheyriddle4)
  48. Melody (Rein_Carnation) x Cotton Candy (Naru_Uchiha007/Rein_Carnation)
  49. Adair Dhin (mistalina13) x Cherish (mistalina13)
  50. Hachidori (purrrplekitty) x Porfirio (purrrplekitty)
  51. Prince Atlas (Mythi Red Panda) x Ja'santi (Mythi Red Panda)

Page 4
  52. Flannghaile (elfstar89) x Al Pine (Geyser Eelborn)
  53. Morena na Zima (elfstar89) x Zillah (Ice_Dragon_Demon)
  54. Nephthys (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Zep (Niyaru Delacroix)
  55. Decadent (StrawberryRoseTea) x Pollux (Ryghann)
  56. Will-o-th-Wisp 'Wisp' (dawns_aura) x Sikkhar (dawns_aura)
  57. Skah Achak Shen (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Luna the Wicked(o-Elixir-o)
  58. Salmon (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Captain Alpin (Summer Raaven)
  59. Zor Striply (IvoryRyu.20) x Pól Eoghan (Melomar)
  60. Zaine (Moxxiie) x Mephistopheles ([X]Natty-Chan[X])
  61. Tytain ( Fea Line ) x Thelchtereia ( FrostyPeaches )
  62. Aiko (Nikkichomp) x Hikaru (Nikkichomp)
  63. Maritza ( Moxxiie ) x Lazulite ( Phail Ninja )
  64. Siana ( Wasteland Wyvern ) x Miniel ( Tefla )
  65. Proxima (Lady Argentum Draconis) x Rhyllaunim (ArashiX)
  66. Ilkay-Yuval Agrippina (Melomar) x Rovaer (Artymus)
  67. Thierry (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Sanctuary (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
  68. Sakura (Dea and #Teddy#) x Zamphyr (Kettyn)

Page 5
  69. Alexandria ( ramenli ) x Seiram ( ramenli )
  70. Hauk (Whoan) x Aputsiaq 'Nell (RockerWolfie1616)
  71. Gypsy (Azael_Rose) x Vex (xKOVAKtheWOLFx)
  72. Cyllene (Phail Ninja) x Xander (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  73. Kenna (Huroggmeten) x Shilah (Huroggmeten)
  74. Eyota (Thalea) x Indilwen (Thalea)
  75. Lunarfall (Kivras) x Galileo (Snowbelle Thundara)
  76. Eve (Death Resurrected) x Orion (Teh Cheryl)
  77. Skadi (Naru_Uchiha007) x Zedonius (Naru_Uchiha007)
  78. Ayita ( Devil NightShade ) x Hermes ( Revolutionary Roniel )
  79. Toscana (Revolutionary Roniel) x Khanti (Revolutionary Roniel)
  80. Edea Grace (Angelique DelaMort) x Rynga Bel (Divena & Bardess Ookami)
  81. Lian (Divena & DivenasMom) x Kyad Encantador (Bardess Ookami)
  82. Dūrion (o-Elixir-o) x Lemmiwinks (o-Elixir-o)
  83. Taranis Elcin (dawns_aura) x Gao Feng (dawns_aura)
  84. Astraea (AstoriaFallen) x Cassius (ramenli)
  85. Emaera (Teh Cheryl) x Yurei (Teh Cheryl)

Page 6
  86. Callisto (Raving.Rabbids) x Trinity(AislingJuno)
  87. Viviana (Lunarflowermaiden) x Gilby (Lunarflowermaiden)
  88. Rian Orome (Kyjoto ) x Ariq (AislingJuno)
  89. Hinata (Irish Night Fox) x Baruti (Teigra)
  90. Atria Tauri (Teigra) x Astrophel (Teigra)
  91. Mister Bubbles (Lunarflowermaiden) x Hebakh Razorwing (tefla)
  92. Mirka Vradica's (Jackariah Beckett) x Philip Thackery Perfetto (Jackariah Beckett)
  93. Eero Auriga (Jackariah Beckett) x Tirlith(Jackariah Beckett)
  94. Xara (Dea and #Teddy#) x Zatarra (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
  95. Lukalia(Ebonrune) x Sirus (Ebonrune)
  96. Peach Cream ( Kara Asumie ) x Whiskey ( Natelie )
  97. Astraeus (AstoriaFallen) x Killasisa (Gracie Loff)
  98. Ignacia (LydaLynn) x Caelestis (LydaLynn)
  99. Dijili Tachiben (LydaLynn) x Ryuunosuke (LydaLynn)
    Zeva Bloom (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Haborym (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) (Voided)
  100. Cascata ( RadiantRose Midnight ) x Shiroshi Takashi ( Sesshiyasha )

Page 7
  101. Chamomile (Mewsings of An Angel) x Thurga (Thrivis)
  102. Mijuwua (pinkdog) x Dart (SylverStar)
  103. Luminista (Kesmi) x Vayu (SylverStar)
  104. Lady Mizuki ( Inari Miko ) x Setareh ( Mewsings of an Angel )
  105. César (~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~) x Firiel (sesshiyasha)
  106. Valkyrie (catmagick) x Lok (catmagick)
  107. Isadora Fayth (Insane Butterfly) x Vasu'Raj (Lunadriel)
  108. Silver Mist ( Kara Asumie ) x Icarus ( Natelie )
  109. Vasan'ta (Transpire Reality) x Zaahir (Kyribird)
  110. Jani (Transpire Reality) x Hera Bloom (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
  111. Dot (Pandora Talie) x Ikaroa (Sweenys_Revenge)
  112. Astrophel (Kyribird) x Nova (Kyribird)
  113. Viniq ( .Tortured..Pumpkin.) x Caveira (dolphingurl)

Last updated page 7 at 5:00 PM EST

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:00 am
Opening these up early (can't wait any longer to see what people have going on)
Because these weren't suppose to open till 5pm est cert requests for uncerted ponies needs to be before the original start time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:16 am
Braith x Dobsonfly

I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: Yes
Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?: Yes

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Entry Code:
Quote:
Braith (Malikztiah Ankhwave) x Dobsonfly (Fatal Irony)

Mother:
User ImageUser Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Fatal Irony || Malikztiah Ankhwave

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Twins/Triplets?: Yes

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid:

Full Sized:

Male Mane Styles: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Slimhawk, Long 1, Cropped, Crimped, Native Dream, Knots (With and without feathers or with fringe), Tight braid (with or without fringe), Short

Male Hippogryph Manes: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
n/a all are good

Male Tail Styles: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Long 1, Bob tail, Weaved

Male Hippogryph Tails: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Hawk

Female Mane Styles sad Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Crimped, Wild, Native Dream, Long, Short, Slimhawk

Female Hippogryph Manes: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Floppy

Female Tail Styles: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Wild, Curly, Weaved

Male Hippogryph Tails: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Hawk

Breed Traits (Full Sized):
Kirin Original scales, Kirin Horn 2, Kalona Wing style 2, Cerynei Fleet footed, Kelpie Scales, Kelpie Backfins, Kelpie Original Tail, Kelpie Original head and Cheek fins, Ulun'Suti Cheek frills, Ulun'Suti Frill Crest

Mini:

Male Mane Styles: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Short, Long 1, Long Braid

Male Tail Styles: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
n/a I like all

Female Mane Styles sad Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Long 1, Short 1, Braided 1, Long Braid

Female Tail Styles: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
n/a I like all

Breed Traits (Minis):
Nixie Head Frills

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations:

Father || Mother

1: Ronobe x Maliro'Vispar Amavel

I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Twins okay?: Yes
Triplets okay?: Yes

Entry Code:
Ronobe ( Fatal Irony) ) x Maliro'Vispar Amavel (Ovarian Paint)

Mother:
User Image
Uncert || Nekkid || Wingless

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees:Fatal || Ovarian Paint

---Lifemate?: Yes

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: None, go crazy

---Link to previous Generations: n/a both 1st gen. Open to randoms! (Just no aquatic species stuff)

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:25 am
Zouca x Elijah

Entry Code:
Quote:
Zouca (Revel1984) x Elijah (Sachie Whitby & Revel1984)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT | Feral Feral Uncert

Father:
User Image
UNCERT | Feral Cert Feral Uncert

Co Ownership?: Elijah is Co-owned, Sachie will not be receiving a basket this time.
Teepees: Revel1984 / Sachie has no teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A self pair

RP Approved?:No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Catwalker Variants only please
---Templates to Avoid: NO canine traits please

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations: Zouca is Gen 1,
surprise Throwbacks would be fun
Elijah's mother
Elijah's father
Elijah's Brother
Elijah's Sister

There's a few things we're afraid of…
I love
HALLOWEEN
I want Spooky, Creepy, Anything Tiki.
List up to 5 things you really want from any of the twists listed:
I don't want Im good for this pair other than the phobias listed below
I fear more then anything Clowns, Puppets, Dolls

Takoda x Broderick

Entry code:
Quote:
Takoda ( Revel1984 ) x Broderick ( Painted Moose )

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Takoda/Revel1984)
User Image Uncert - (Foal image for a better look at the facial markings)

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Broderick/Painted Moose)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert
Low Luck?: Nope
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Revel1984 - Painted Moose

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

RP Approved?:No

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Eagle wings and the Crimped/Fresian Style mane/tail. Thank you

Throwbacks?: No thank you
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Please avoid twists with this couple.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:29 am
Quote:

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes.

Entry Code:
Pavati Sik'is (-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-) x Mrgl (Shesha Sama)

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Optional: Nekkid )

Teepees: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-, Shesha Sama

Low Luck?: No (17 tries since 2010) heart

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes,
---Templates to Avoid: None.

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes.

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes.
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes.

Throwbacks?: Yes.
---Link to previous Generations: Both Gen 1.

I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: No (-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1- has reached their August mockchild/custom max.)

There's a few things we're afraid of…
I love
Your number 1 all time choice of twists!!!: Sugar skulls!
I want
List up to 5 things you really want from any of the twists listed: Tiki items, Mesoamerican inspired, Tropical fish, Halloween or Fall colors, corals and/or shells.
I don't want
List up to 3 things you really don't want from any of the twists listed: Zombies, Voodoo items, Twisted faces
I fear more then anything
List up to 3 phobias: Zombies, Gore/Rot.

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

-Nessus-Euenos-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:35 am
Quote:

Entry Code:
Caranna (Upside.-.Down) x Ambrosios (-Nessus-Euenos-)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: With Items )

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: -Nessus-Euenos-, Upside.-.Down

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes,

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes,

---Link to previous Generations: Gen 1.

I'm seeing double 👀

I love them twisted!! Let's see what we got to choose from this year...

Place these in order of preference: Elegant, Creepy, Cute, Scary, Bloody

Mutation Ideas
~ Demonic additions like Horns?: Yes
~ Multiple or non species Tails or wings?: Yes
~ Extra Eyes? No
~ Holes or Cracks?: Yes

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: Blood is ok, please no gore.
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Yes!
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: No
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Yes!
~ Pumpkins?: Yes!
~ Witches?: Yes!
~ Ghosts?: Yes!!
~ Grave Stones?: Yes
~ Sugar Skulls?: Yes!!!!
~ Trick or Treating accessories?: Yes!
~ Dolls?: No
~ Black Cats?: Yes

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Any level of Gore (no eyeballs hanging out, no wounded flesh etc.), occult/demonic imagery (horns and bat/demonic wings are okay, but we'd like to avoid summoning ritual symbolism etc.)
~ Things you would really love: We love sugar skulls, ghost and spirit symbolism and spooky things. Halloween pumpkins and witch hats! heart

Quote:

Entry Code:
Alma (Hyperthymesia) x EOWYN (-Nessus-Euenos-)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT (Optional: Nekkid | Markings | Items (Wingless) )

Teepees: Hyperthymesia, -Nessus-Euenos-

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes.

---Link to previous Generations: EOWYN is Gen 1. Alma's family listed below:
Dam: Εἰλείθυια (Eileithyia)
- Grand-dam: Orea
- Grand-sire: Ean
--Great-Grand-Dam: Kurai
---Great-Great-Grand-Dam: Sadiki
---- Great-Great-Great-Grand-Dam: Alenazsa
---- Great-Great-Great-Grand-Sire: Shishio
---Great-Great-Grand-Sire: Kazan
----Great-Great-Great-Grand-Dam:Ozzie
-----Great-Great-Great-Grand-Dam:Aderes
-----Great-Great-Great-Grand-Sire:Sadiki Iah
------Great-Great-Great-Grand-Dam:Nalini
------Great-Great-Great-Grand-Sire:Torey
----Great-Great-Great-Grand-Sire:Kerrigan
--Great-Grand-Sire: Kiko
Sire: Tohma

I'm seeing double 👀

Place these in order of preference: Elegant, Cute, Creepy. Scary.

Mutation Ideas
~ Demonic additions like Horns?: Yes.
~ Multiple or non species Tails or wings?: Yes- no tentacle tails please.
~ Extra Eyes? Yes (but no gorey hanging eyes or eyeballs outside the body, please!)
~ Holes or Cracks?: Yes!

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: No.
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Yes!
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: No.
~ Pumpkins?: Yes!
~ Ghosts?: Yes!
~ Grave Stones?: Yes, but please no realistic zombie hands or limbs reaching up (ghostly/spectre okay) if included.
~ Sugar Skulls?: Yes!
~ Trick or Treating accessories?: Yes!
~ Dolls?: No.
~ Black Cats?: Yes!

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Tentacles, Blood or Gore. No zombies.
~ Things you would really love: Sugar Skulls, Halloween or Fall Colors, Ghosts, Witches. Plants (pumpkins, whatever plant twists are possible with Unedited slots).

Thank you for opening early! whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:40 am
Quote:

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes. heart

Entry Code:
Malumë (The Dawn of Twilight) x Mauja Seiko (Shesha Sama)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: The Dawn of Twilight; Shesha Sama.

---Lifemate?: Yes.

1. list of attempts

Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes?

---Link to previous Generations: Both 1st Gen, though Mauja has a twin sister Sakari Seiko.

I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: No (Limit reached.)

Oh the beauty of nature
Favorites
Tropical animal: Jaguar
Tropical flower: Hibiscus flower (love the hibiscus tea too heart )
Tropical fish: idk, freshwater cichlid? Fun to say. xd
Tropical bug: Dragonflies?

Mutations
Bird or Mammal wings?: Yes
Insect wings?: Yes!

Themes
Tropical animal markings?: Yes
Reef creature markings?: Yes
Bright summer colors?: Yes
Water colors or patterns?: Yes!!
Mesoamerican patterns?: No

Accessories
Tiki items?: Yes
Mesoamerican inspired?: Yes
Tropical flowers, plants/ or leaves?: Yes
Corals or shells?: Yes

Things you don't want to see
Colors?: Can't think of any tropical colors we wouldn't want to see. Maybe bright red wouldn't work well? Not sure.
Themes?: Horror/Scary/Bloody. Bugged out/bulging or dangling eyes. Avoiding those twists please.

The Dawn of Twilight

Tigeria

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:03 am
Quote:

Entry Code:
Viona (Tigeria) x Jing-Ling (Tigeria)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: No thanks

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: [ X ]

Link to Breeding Agreement: Both are mine

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid: None

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid: None

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

---Link to previous Generations: N/A (1st Gen)

Triplets if Applicable?: No

Place these in order of preference: Creepy, Elegant, Cute, Scary

Mutation Ideas
~ Multiple or non species Tails or wings?: Yes
~ Extra Eyes? Yes

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: No
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Yes
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: No
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Yes
~ Pumpkins?: Yes
~ Witches?: Yes
~ Ghosts?: Yes
~ Sugar Skulls?: Yes
~ Trick or Treating accessories?: No

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: excessive Gore, Symbolism to any occult activity, Dolls or clowns.
~ Things you would really love: Pumpkins and Sugar skulls.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:06 am
Gabrielle x Leonhart
Entry Code:
Gabrielle (Calixita) x Leonhart (Calixita)

Soquili 1 Name: Gabrielle (Calixita)
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name: Leonhart (Calixita)
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: I want one
Teepees: Calixita

---Lifemate?: Yes

Twins/Triplets?: No

Livestream?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes. Please feel free to use different expressions and mane/tail styles that the family doesn't have!
---Templates to Avoid: See under the spoiler!

Expressions
  • Cheerfully Closed Eyes (winking is ok)
  • Sleep/Sorrow Eyes
  • Fangs (Any Variation)

Mane Styles
  • Medium
  • Male Long 1
  • Tight Braid (Any Variation)
  • Knots (Any Variation) UNLESS spliced with another hair style
  • The Long Braid template spliced to hang down on each side of the head and connect under the chin

Tail Styles
  • Medium
  • Bob

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Blankets
  • Saddles
  • Lanterns attached to hair

Throwbacks?: Yes, but please stick to family breed traits (Wind/Angeni)
---Link to previous Generations:
Leonhart's Family
Parents: Xaviera & Jericho
Paternal Grandparents: Belle x Zhuri

So much to do and see, who has time for forms!
Favorites
Tropical animal: Ocelot
Tropical flower: Hibiscus
Tropical fish: Mandarinfish
Tropical bug: NOPE

Things you don't want to see
Colors?: N/A
Themes?: Anything that would remove/replace their wind/angeni wings (other traits, such as tails or paws, are OK)
Phobias?: Bugs/insects/spiders, veins and vein-like things (such as vines that go in and out of the body; wrapped around is OK)

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Hyperthymesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:27 am
Quote:

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes.

Entry Code:
Diana (Hyperthymesia) x Abraham (Hyperthymesia)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (optional: Markings )

Teepees: Hyperthymesia

Link to Breeding Agreement: Self-pairing/ Not needed. heart

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes

---Link to previous Generations: Gen 1.

I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?: Just me. xd

Place these in order of preference: Cute, Elegant, Bloody, Scary.

Mutation Ideas
~ Multiple or non species Tails or wings?: Yes, no tentacles please.
~ Extra Eyes? ... No.

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: No gore,blood is okay.
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Yes
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: Yes?
~ Pumpkins?: Yes
~ Ghosts?: Yes!
~ Sugar Skulls?: Yessssssssssssss!!
~ Trick or Treating accessories?: Yes

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: No gore, zombies/undead theme please. I don't mind blood though.
~ Things you would really love: Sugar skulls, bleeding eyes, Witches (hats especially), Halloween or Fall colors. heart

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff