Reverse User Lookup?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chesiregirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Hey all;

It's been years since I've come on gaia, and part of the reason I came back is because I got really nostalgic for some old rps I did with people on here. I found my old rp partners and sent them all friend requests, wanting to see if we could restart the old rps, now that years have gone by and we are better writers and RPC creators. Problem is, most of them I feel like haven't logged on in years, and all but one of them are not on my friends list, so I can't see if they've logged on or not. So, I have a few questions:

1. Is there a way to check the last login date for someone who is not on your friends list?
2. When you get a PM or friend request on gaiaonline, do you get a notification in the inbox of the e-mail you signed up for gaiaonline using?
3. Is there any sort of reverse lookup where I can find the e-mail address of a gaiaonline user?

I know this might sound a little bit creepy, but I thought that, even when I was years younger than I am now, those rps were pretty good, and I'd like to at least see if these people are interested in bringing them back or even starting new ones. If they aren't interested that's okay, but I'm worried that if they haven't been on gaia in a long time I won't even get a chance to ask them. I want to be able to at least ask. So if anybody could answer any of the questions above, or have another way I could possibly use to get in contact with someone from gaia, I would greatly appreciate it!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:51 pm
chesiregirl

Hiya! I hope I can help you in some way.

1. There is a way that I've found, but you need select ignore from their avatar's drop down menu and it will take you to the ignore list page where you can see their last login date. You don't have to actually add them to your ignore list, just to clarify.
2. Yes. Depending on whether they still use the same email.
3. I don't think so. I think that would be breaching the privacy policy.  

Clasela
Crew

23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces