Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply City of Ozymandias
Guilty Pleasures Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What role would your character play at Guilty Pleasures ?
  Manager
  Bouncer
  Slave stripper
  Contract stripper
  Patron
  Personal friend of Jean-Claude
View Results

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:55 pm
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♫Nero Evans♫

Where: Guilty Pleasures
With: Len and Mura
Feeling: still kind of weak, on guard, nervous
OOC:

The red head stayed behind the bouncer, noticing the taller male tense a little. It would seem Len knew the demon, which caused the scavenger to get nervous. People were still running around in a panic, running into the bouncer and the red head as they stood in place. Finally, Len managed to get the trio into the room he had intended Nero to be in. Staying a fair distance behind the bouncer, Nero kept his eyes on Mura. So the demon was a contract dancer then? No wonder Len knew him.

That information didn't make the smaller male feel any better. A small scowl actually crossed the male's face when he heard what Mura wanted him for. But he kept his mouth shut for the moment, deciding to let Len talk with the demon. If need be, Nero would have to run. Although he wasn't sure how far he would get. He could barely stand as it was, how the hell would he manage running, especially if it meant running through the chaos in the main part of the club? The blue eyed male kept glancing back and forth between the two other males, crossing his arms and leaning slightly against the wall. He couldn't help the glare he gave the demon after hearing the proposal for Nero to the demon. "I ran from you once, and I'll keep running if I have to. I do not plan on becoming anyone's little pet anytime soon. Sure, he wasn't really in the position to do much, but that wouldn't stop the human anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:30 pm
User Image

xxxx X Bouncer Len x

Len found heat collecting at the back of his neck. He was used to a certain amount of attention from the other dancers at Guilty Pleasures, but as he had with the white-haired man before, it was different to have that energy connected to him.

The hypnotic tone, by itself, did little for him. But the words made some amount of sense. Mura’s shop was well known. Len himself had no real need of weaponry, but many residents of Ozymandias did. Such a job must surely require a great number of helpers.

The persuasiveness of the man’s words was aided by Mura’s eye contact, which meant a lot to Len, in truth.

”That makes sense” he agreed, smiling in an unsteady, crooked way that exhibited how little he really was in the habit of smiling.

It was the redhead’s words that stopped him. They barely stopped him from handing the boy over, but they were so emphatic he couldn’t help but shoot an apologetic glance at Mura. He really was sorry, but…

”It doesn’t seem this one wants to go with you. Guilty Pleasures is a neutral place. I can’t allow you to take him…” He explained this with regret in his voice, moving back with a hand out to more straightforwardly defend the boy in the small room. Really, Len had no illusions that he could handle Muramasa in actual combat. There was no way. All he had was persuasion; decency. Poor currency in the world as it was.

”I’m so sorry, sir. This boy has clearly objected to your presence. I can’t allow you to take him…”

Mood: Unsure, out of his element

”Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2”
[ quote=”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”]

Rhine Jive Click

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:10 pm
User Image

xxxx User Image Jean-Claude x

Existence was uncentered, full of unexpected drops and movements. He gathered, through some rough sensory apparatus, that he’d been dropped from a window. There was a substantial chill in the center of his chest that hadn’t been there when he’d identified himself in his own ballroom, near St. Vier.

There were hands on him he didn’t recognize, and he snarled his offense, unable to really follow up with the hell he usually would have been able to summon.

That’s not to say he did nothing. Too long skeletal fingers found the soft points in the bodies of something; his teeth embedded and ripped into flesh. He knew not what, but the taste that filled his mouth was noxious and inhuman. He did not swallow, but carefully spit the essence he had dragged into the surface from his mouth.

His center of gravity was—off. He attacked—not mindlessly, but without a clear reason to do so that extended beyond ‘he hadn’t chosen to be here.’ Bodies fell under his persistent upper jaw, the fangs that still embedded from the exposed bone that was his upper jaw. Skin had already started to form around the lot of the central ruin. Shreds of gum, like those of a child twisting a baby tooth, reached itchily and painfully down toward a lower jaw that did not currently exist.

Mood: …

”Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”
”Sadistic Nox”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:13 am
St. × Vier

User Image
With the Kir’s assistance, St. Vier was back on his feet, an illusion of easy posture backed up by the creature’s large hand steadying his elbow, tucked tight against his waist.

The world was red, fractal, nothing, but that by itself wasn’t enough reason to leave this place without Volithius. Such a rare, such an impossible opportunity, bodily weakness couldn’t be the reason he gave up.

But he was weak, and he knew that if he didn’t return to Haven soon, it was possible he would lose his vision permanently. In fact, it was already possible he had lost his vision permanently. His long-expired, carefully collected pre-Storm bottles of medicine were unreliable; they worked as advertised about 40% of the time; mostly, they worked a little, but were so weak and degraded the overall effect wasn’t much. The Kirs—were not healers. They could follow instructions, seek out someone to heal him maybe, but then again St. Vier wouldn’t trust an unfamiliar healer with something as delicate as his eyes. Of course, any healer who failed would be dealt with, either enslaved or killed as penance, but that might not stop someone determined to eliminate him and his market from the city.

All that was to say, each second he remained he felt as a second where at some cutoff point—unknown to him—he would have been permanently weakened.

Still, he stayed, accepting the Kir’s other hand covering his face, his eyes, blocking the light and gently pressing to staunch the flow of blood at the edges of his eyes where the blade had overshot and run through the skin near his left temple.

There was Jean-Claude to be concerned with, and things were moving—fast, on that front, along some path he couldn’t track with only his hearing. He couldn’t hear the other man anymore…

The other Kir had sprung into action at St. Vier’s command. There was nothing supernatural about the attack, nothing subtle--simply a large man knocking a smaller man to the ground, trying to drag him back toward the room’s exit. Doing as asked.

”Rhine Jive Click”
”Sadistic Nox”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:58 pm

"On the contrary, death is the ultimate fairness.
Rich and poor, young and old, all are equal in death.
You would not like to see the Jackal God play favorites."

Ahkmet snarled low at the angel's warning before it vanished just as quickly as it appeared. Looking back to his Master who was protected by his Kir, Ahkmet then looked to his other side watching vol try to flee with Jean - Claude in tow and he would then look back to Vier quietly asking for his orders as he knew speaking out of turn was never a wise choice.

"Think what you are doing: all over the world there is birth,
but no death. Our planet cannot support so many lives at once."

With: Vier
Form: The Handsome Human
Song:

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Follow me if you dare: Guilty PleasuresXXX You're in my way...: Len and his preyXXX This is my current form: The Demon WithinXXX My current mood: Calm for now

"You'll never know what hit you
Won't see me closing in
I'm gonna make you suffer"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Mura had listened to both Len and his target. An idea hatched into the demon's head before he would smirk a bit. "Who said I would turn you into a pet? You would be an employee, you would be able to come and go as you like, no strings attached. I give you my word as I never lie." Mura stated as his tail swayed to and fro as his crimson hues blaze in the dim lighting.

"This hell you put me in
I'm underneath your skin
The Devil Within..."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Rhine Jive Click

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:36 pm

♫Nero Evans♫

With: Len and Mura
Feeling: still kind of weak, unsure
OOC:

Nero watched the demon closely, mentally preparing himself for the possible run he'd have to make to try and escape. The redhead looked up at Len when the bouncer moved his arm out to block Mura from getting to him. The action shocked Nero, he had been sure Len was going to hand him over. The scavenger looked back over at Mura, who seemed to have been caught off guard by Len's action. Nero could see the other thinking, getting a little nervous when a smirk spread on the male's lips. But now it was Nero's turn to be confused and stunned.

He didn't know what to think, what to do. Mura's words echoed in his head, throwing the smaller male into an internal battle with himself. On one hand, he could keep running and continue being a scavenger, always at risk of being captured and sold as a slave or possibly ending up dead. On the other hand, he could accept the offer he was given, go work for Mura in the demon's shop and never have to worry about being captured or going hungry again, along with having the freedom to move around without fear of being captured. All of his survival instincts were screaming at him to run, to not trust the demon. But a smaller part of him was urging him to go, to take the chance to stop having to fight for every little scrap of food or whatever he could get.

He started pacing, trying to sort through his scattered thoughts as he tried to decide what to do. He didn't want to cause any more trouble for Len than the bouncer already had to deal with, and a fight here could possibly create more damages to the building. After finally managing to sort through everything, the redhead made his decision. He faced Mura, a hard look in his eyes. "Fine, I'll go with you. But on one condition," he stated, glaring at the demon. "If I decide I do not like working in your shop, I get to walk out of there and you have to stop chasing me." Sure, it was a bold move on the scavenger's part but he wasn't going to walk into this without having a way out.

"Rhine Jive Click"

"xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:14 am
                      User Image

User Image
                      User Image
                      User Image

Outside of guilty pleasures, still hidden in the sheets of the night sky sat vols airship. Inside, a couple of the scientist's guards waited for orders; they wore a white facemask which came up to their mutated glowing green eyes, a white leather long coated uniform with Vol's crest on the chest, and around their waist was an assortment of small objects clipped to a belt chain. They each had a polished slim sword on their left side with embedded marks on the white hilt from scientific enhancements. Both of them stood to attention when their Master spoke through the mental link and ordered the capture of a marked vampire. Quickly they simultaneously jumped from the aircraft in perfect unison and locked eyes on a falling body from a building below, they quickly dived through the air at great speed and caught the vampire just before he smashed into the ground.

The uniformed men tried to restrain the vampire who shown resistance towards their leathery hands and one of the creatures got bitten on the arm from where the vampire grabbed a momentarily exposed part of his flesh - but the man didn't flinch from the pain or react at all to the attack, he just ripped his arm away and proceeded to coordinate with his partner to bind the vampire using one of the tools from their chain. They clicked their devices and a silky ribbon uncoiled with ease from its small container, but the misleading silk was actually sticky tape - but far from the regular kind - the moment the silky ribbon hit the air its underside got sticky and in the depths of its tacky chemicals was an assortment of scientific enhancements which was designed to strengthen the tape to be able to cling to anything and emit a paralytic substance into whatever it stuck onto. Though it was only a temporary effect since it was just designed to aid the method of a quick restraint and transportation of subjects.

They forced the vampire's broken face into the floor while they secured his arms behind his back in a long arm bind from his wrists and up his biceps then secured the arms to his chest. One kept a hold of the vampire's throat to keep his fangs in check and admired their Master's work (clearly recognizing the acidic effect of Vol's blood), while the other guard wrapped the vampire's legs. The guard at the vampire's feet gave a questioning look to his companion who was staring at the ******** up fanged face. "Gag him." he prompted and the guard with the bleeding arm looked over and nodded. The other guard came up to help and grabbed the vampire's hair, pulling his head back while the other plucked a large ball gag from his belt and pried it into the vampire's mouth - though it didn't fully fill the shredded hole - it was still useful and in it's place against the fangs, but still they added extra precaution and bound more of the silken tape around the creature's lower head. The whole binding was fast and completed in seconds as the professionals stood up, one of them hoisted the vampire up over his shoulder while the other eyed up the surroundings. Then they quickly sprinted away from the building to find a place to safely teleport back up to the ship which usually took a good couple of minutes with a new unrecognized body coming on board.

A few minutes earlier, in the upper levels of Guilty Pleasure, Vol was struck to the floor by a heavy blow from St.Vier's creature. Still greatly weakened from the god's attack, he could only try to defend himself with physical effort but unfortunately, his current physical state was that of a normal human so his struggle was completely outmatched by the creature's grasp onto his body. It crossed his mind to call for aid from his guards outside who could have taken on these Kir's in a fair fight but he decided against it. Not because he wanted to be sure of the vampire's capture or that they may be outmatched by the numbers in this room, but because other thoughts crossed the scientist's pressured mind, thoughts that sparked new ideas and ploys to take advantage of this unlikely situation which meant to allow himself to be taken into heart of the creature's haven.

Reluctant displeased lips pursed into an unpleasant frown as he stopped resisting and let (or rather, had no choice) his body get dolled around roughly across the floor by the Kir who hoisted him up into a stronger grasp and he groaned in the pressure and whipped a glare at St.Vier. "Don't think... you've won." he growled as he was taken out of the room, but the moment he was removed from the chaos, he felt his adrenaline fade him and it got almost impossible for him to remain awake, but he desperately grasped onto a hazy consciousness while he was moved around and second-guessed his decision to stop resisting as a bad feeling crept up his throat.

User Image
                      User Image

User Image

»Mood: Weak.
                      »Location: Guilty Pleasure.
                      »Busy with: Clinging to consciousness.
                      »His Property/Slaves: N/A.
                      »OOC: ////

Rhine Jive Click

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Sadistic Sess

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:59 am
User Image
Aidyn Frost
Mercenary | Red Barron's Dog | Wolf Demon

Aidyn had honestly thought he was in the clear now. The demon seemed to have a distraction now, and whether it was Nero or not it was no longer his concern. He could return to the raider camp and finally rest and recover from this tiring day and worry about harnessing his new abilities after the fact. Oh, but how would he explain any of this to Dante?

These thoughts were a burden, and they coulded his ability to be aware of his surroundings until a sound that seemed to be hooves began to approach. His heart just about fell from his chest again at the thought of yet another problem, so he kept running, picking up the pace… which didn’t seem to help when a centaur leaped out in front of him.

His eyes widened and he almost ran straight into the centaur. Annoying. “Oh hey there buddy, I think you’ve got the wrong idea. I ain’t one of your pretty little pieces of eye candy.” He said, crossing his arms. There was look of irritation in his expression despite the playful way he spoke.

Oh, but it seemed as though this bothersome creature had brought him into more of a sticky situation in the process of halting his escape. Some less than pleasant beings seemed to want their attention now, so what was a demon to do?

Well for one he sighed deeply. “Now look what you’ve gotten us into you t**t.” He flicked his hand. “Okay so I might have lied about being chained to your little business. So you better defend my helpless a** before Jean-Claude finds out one of his toys has become broken.”

It was true that he was mildly defenseless at this time. So why not use the resources around him to his advantage for the time being?

Take the poison and lock your lips
Suffer, suffer, suffer like I did

Who?: ...
Mood: Uh....
OOC: There ya go! Aidyn's out of everyone's hair♥.

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Rhine Jive Click

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Sadistic Nox

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:20 am
User Image

xxxx X Bouncer Len x

Len was torn. He wasn’t entirely sure what the right to do here was. On one hand, this seemed like a perfectly good resolution, one that could end with all three of them leaving the unsafe club immediately, that could end with Len being able to cede responsibility of this small stranger and focus on organizing measures to get everyone safely away.

On the other hand, Len knew enough about Muramasa to know the man was a master. Apart from Jean-Claude (who had his own reasons for keeping few slaves and running Guilty Pleasures as a typical business), Len didn’t know of any masters who employed--that is, let leave voluntarily, paid a wage--people who could just as easily have been enslaved. How much of a duty did he have to the redhead to let him know what would probably happen to him?

”…since this has become a business transaction, perhaps we could take this to safety outside” Len suggested, putting the moment off for now. He addressed Muramasa rather than both of them, which might have looked like a snub to the boy but was in reality a simple safety measure. Masters didn’t see anyone who wasn’t a master as a full being--typically, in any case, he didn’t know Muramasa well enough to know if it was the case with him.

”Please, it’s dangerous in here.” He moved away from the redhead to push the door open slightly. The press of bodies continued, and a bit of wooden planking fell from the ceiling nearby, nearly braining a customer trying to push his way out.

”Could you take us outside, sir?” This also to Muramasa. He didn’t know if it was possible for the man to teleport them, or do whatever it is he’d done to manifest here in the first place. But it was worth asking.

Mood: Attempting to take action, panic pushed down
With: a redheaded boy who appears to be agreeing to enslavement, Muramasa

”Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2”
”Kitty_Mew”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

Rhine Jive Click

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:41 am
User Image

xxxx User Image Jean-Claude x

There was little Jean-Claude could do. After his lower face had been wrapped, the shape of it odd, possibly constricting his ability to grow his jaw back in correctly), he decided to simply let go, at least for now.

He’d made this decision often in Bella d’Morte’s court. It was the easiest way to live, the least painful way. Just give in and give yourself the gift of stamina and rest you would have sacrificed struggling against something you can’t escape anyway.

He closed his eyes, body stiffening, corpse-like, as he let himself fall into unconsciousness again. His last thought before he was entirely out was to wonder if his friendship with St. VIer was strong enough to warrant any kind of rescue attempt.

‘Probably not’ he reasoned, under few illusions about how much the man valued him. But ‘probably’ was not ‘definitely not,’ and that would have to do for comfort. He intended to escape, to burn everything down around him, of course. But it would have tickled him to see St. Vier in the attempt.

Mood: …

”Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”
”Sadistic Nox”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:09 am

xxxx User Image Guilty Pleasures Security x

The centaur’s tail flicked in surprise, surprised by the dancer’s forceful words. But then again, many of the dancers were what the centaur would have called spoiled, in the general practice of getting security to fetch them things: makeup, drinks, whatever they wanted. He supposed this was one of those types.

But no. He didn’t understand the comment about being chained to the business, but he got the second part well enough. Yes, he’d been right before…maybe? It didn’t really matter. His job was clear. Protect, and corral safely with some of the others.

He reached a hand down for the dance (?) to grab, intending to pull him onto his back so they could move away with speed.

”Take my hand!”

”Kitty_Mew”

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:08 pm
User Image
Aidyn Frost
Mercenary | Red Barron's Dog | Wolf Demon

Gosh, what a problem. Aidyn’s tail flickered in frustration as he thought through his now ruined plans of escape.

As far as he was concerned, playing the part of an employee of Guilty Pleasures seemed to be the most useful in this bit of chaos, abet annoying. So his released a sigh and reached for the centaurs hand with the assumption that he was about to be lift up and whisked away like a princess.

“Yeah, okay.”

Which he was. Aidyn was willingly yanked up onto the centaurs back with the most unamused look his face could managed. He latched onto whatever was convenient and quick and… well he probably wouldn’t be prepared to dash. The demon had never ridden a horse, let alone a centaur.

“Take me away my prince~”

Take the poison and lock your lips
Suffer, suffer, suffer like I did

Who?: Centaur and people caught in the chaos.
Mood: Uh....
OOC: There ya go! Aidyn's out of everyone's hair♥.

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:16 pm
St. × Vier

User Image
Even without his vision St. Vier could sense that the Kir had succeeded. The one holding him by the elbow rippled its skin, more like a horse than a person, and he could feel the bodily delight the creatures felt at succeeding in their mission.

”Ahkmet” he called, ready to leave this place; his heart pounded in his chest at the thought of what he’d just managed to do, what he’d actually captured. He wanted to be safely back in Haven immediately, to know that Volithius was appropriately debased, disabled, chained wherever St. Vier wanted him.

But with room to breathe, he had to know what had become of Jean-Claude. Perhaps he was here, simply unconscious; presumably he wouldn’t breathe if so.

”Locate and retrieve Jean-Claude. Bring him to Haven upon successful retrieval.” His voice was thin, excited.

And so it was done. St. Vier nodded, and the Kir scooped him up, and St. Vier obligingly put his arms around the creature’s thick neck. It would have been a humiliating posture if the creature hadn’t been entirely his. As it was, it was simply the best way to move quickly, to ensure he was as secure as possible.

”Secure him. Restrain with force if he moves at all. Back to Haven” he ordered the other Kir, and the four of them moved down the stairways into the mess that was Guilty Pleasures’s main floor. St. Vier steeled himself somewhat, unable to tell what was going on but trusting the Kir to eliminate any real threat.

”Rhine Jive Click”
”Sadistic Nox”
”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:36 am

"On the contrary, death is the ultimate fairness.
Rich and poor, young and old, all are equal in death.
You would not like to see the Jackal God play favorites."

Ahkmet listened to Vier's order giving him a quiet nod and heads for the window that the kir broke to get in. Looking to his hands as his nails grew into claws, Ahkmet leaped up onto a near by wall and climbed out of the window and up towards the roof. raising his head and began to sniff out Jean - Claude which did not take long as the jackal God looked up into the night sky spotting a unique shape, a airship of some kind. He had to figure out how to get up there, he stretched out his hand summoning a chain as it launched itself up wrapping around something to secure it. Ahkmet grips the chain and began to climb up the chain towards the airship.

"Think what you are doing: all over the world there is birth,
but no death. Our planet cannot support so many lives at once."

Where: Outside Guilty Pleasures
With: Vier ==> no one
Form: The Handsome Human
Song:

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces