Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Adult Profiles]
[Hero] Sean Clouse

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! How may I help you?
  My regular please. (Freindly)
  Rose tea for two?~ (Romantic)
  Nothing...(Not friendly)
View Results

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:48 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sean Clouse

"Do not let other people label you or tell you who you are... Only you can decide that and you alone."

Hero

xxxxxxALIASxx
xxxAxxxxx█ Song Bird
xxxxxLAGExx
xxxxixxxx█ 28
xxxxxiGENDERxx
xxxxxxxxi█ Unknown
xxexxxHEIGHT/WEIGHTxx
xxxnxxxxx█ 5'10" and 150lbs
xxxxxxORIENTATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Pansexual
xxxxxxOCCUPATIONxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Sean owns and runs a small cafe in the city where he/she also lives.

xxxxxxPERSONALITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Sean is one of the most understanding people you will ever meet. Sean is able to sit down and hear whatever you have to say and give feed back, trying to help you. He/she is almost like an older sibling figure really. Sean always has a smile on his/her face and generally always happy around everyone. Though when along Sean tends to be more on the depressed side so it seems, struggling with problems that cant be solved such as if Sean is really male or female. Sean understands because of his gift it confuses not only him/her but others so for now Sean lets people call him/her He or She when Sean is the appropriate gender.
xxxxxxPECULIARITYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Gender Bending: Sean has the ability to change his gender from male to female almost whenever Sean wants. Though if his/her emotions are overflowing for example: if Sean is overly emotionally Sean will become female, If Sean is overly angry Sean will become male without his control. Most of the time Sean is male by choice so not confuse people.
Sonic Scream: User can emit/generate extremely powerful scream of a high amplitude for a variety of purposes.

xxxxxxLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Like #1 Baking/Cooking
xxxxxxxxx█ Like #2 Romance Novels/Movies
xxxxxxxxx█ Like #3 Music
xxxxxxxxx█ Like #4 Gardening
xxxxxxxxx█ Like #5 Shopping
xxxxxxDISLIKESxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Dislike #1 Bullies
xxxxxxxxx█ Dislike #2 People who judge
xxxxxxxxx█ Dislike #3 Scary Movies (Unless there is cuddles while watching it wink )
xxxxxxxxx█ Dislike #4 Cheap liqueur
xxxxxxxxx█ Dislike #5 The word "Heshe"

xxxxxxHISTORYxx
xxxxxxxxx█ When Seans mother was pregnant with Sean, the doctors could not tell what she was having because every time they checked on the baby its gender kept changing. Both parents and doctors were confused by this as nothing seemed wrong with the baby but the gender. Finally the baby was born and all their questions would be answered about the gender but even after the birth of Sean, the gender kept changing. Not knowing what to do or handle it, Seans parents gave the baby up and Sean was put into a foster home. The Gender Bender kept bouncing from foster home to foster home as no one wanted to take Sean in and in the mean time the gifted child was abused by all around him in many different forms. Sean had no control over the ability to change genders until Sean was in his/her teens. Once Sean was able to mostly control his/her gender ability Sean decided to mostly stay as male as it made it more easier for people around him/her to stay as one gender and use male pronouns though Sean never really cared what people called him/her as long as it wasn't "heshe". Eventually Sean was mostly able to control his/her gender bending ability, a second power that he had unleashed... Sonic Scream. Though Sean kept it a secret as it was uncommon for people to have two powers so he keeps it to himself.
xxxxxxAPPEARANCExx
xxxxxxxxx█ Sean has a couple scars on his wrists when he use to cut himself on his wrists.
As for Hero outfits, Sean has two outfits, a female and a male outfit. Normally Sean will be wearing the male outfit with white pants as if Sean was to turn female it would still fit nicely and suit Sean if Sean happened to Gender Bend. Sean has a female outfit in case as well but mostly uses the male outfit. Sean also wears a mask to hide his/her face.

xxxxxxTHEME SONGSxx
xxxxxxxxx█ Main: Underneath
Battle:Tosca Fantasy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:05 am
User Image

You're approved!

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:34 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xxx Text text text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text; text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text. Text, text text text text text text text text text. "Text text text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text." Text text text text text text text, text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text; text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text.

xxx Text text text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text. "Text text text text text text text text text text text text." Text text text text text text text; text text text text text text text text text.Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text; text text text text text text text text text. .Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text; text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text. Text, text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

xxx Text text text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text; text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text..Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text; text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text. Text, text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

xxx Text text text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text; text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text. Text, text text text text text text text text text. "Text text text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text." Text text text text text text text, text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text..Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text; text text text text text text text text text. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
xxx
With: Text text text
xxx
Where: Text text text
xxx
Mood: Text text text
xxx
xxx
Ooc: Text text text text text text text text text text text, text text text text text text text text text text.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:31 pm
User Image

Relationships

= I have seen you in my cafe once or twice.
☕☕= I know your coffee order.
☕☕☕= I enjoy talking to you.
☕☕☕☕= We are friends.
☕☕☕☕☕= We are best friends.

= You are pleasant person.
❤❤= You are rather attractive.
❤❤❤= I have strong feelings for you.
❤❤❤❤= We are dating.
❤❤❤❤❤= I am in love with you.

= I think we might have different opinions.
☔☔= You tend to upset me more then you should…
☔☔☔= Might serve you bad food or the wrong drink…
☔☔☔☔= You are welcomed into my cafe but I personally will not serve you.
☔☔☔☔☔= You are not welcomed into my cafe, please leave.

Adults

User Image
Vladimir Claudine

Thoughts: I still can not believe that a model came into my cafe! He was rather pleasant, I really did enjoy his company. I hope that his nephew is okay… He did seem rather worried about him… Hopefully he will find him and the two can come to the cafe together to try another Turkish Delight Cheesecake!

☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕

User Image

Nozomi Morioka

☕☕☕

Thoughts: Oh Nozomi is a pleasant young woman who works at my cafe. She has been working here for about a little over half a year I think now. She is a hard worker and good at her job. I really do not know what I would do without her help at the cafe.

☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕ ☕

tokyoloverTM

[Adult Profiles]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces