Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:50 pm
Nin – 1

She would never forget the first sight of her sister that day. Slightly disheveled after the zanteer finished with her, she still managed to be regal at the diminutive height of a youngling.

Still, alone together now that Isolder had gone for groceries, Ristadis looked like a miniature queen.

Nin wasn't sure whether to pour her miniature highness a tea or bounce up and down with excitement.

“I have waited a long time to meet you. I hope you will enjoy your new home with us, believe me, if your orphanage was like mine, your in for a treat.”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:56 pm
Ris 1

Ris wasn't sure what to do with her hands so she just folded them up in front of her, This bold, beautiful creature was her sister how would she ever compare.

Nin seemed to have it all figured out, she hoped she looked that good when she became a prentice in a few years.

“Yeah, do you remember the smell of desperation and the over used toys?”

This woman was a veteran just like her. It gave them an instant connection. She relaxed just a fraction.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:58 pm
Nin 2

See this was going well! She was unsure why she had been so worried. She supposed it was natural to be converned about meeting your adopted sister but sometimes her instincts were right.

“I do remember, I assure you the food is fantastic in Matori. So much fresh fruit. I spend all day spear fishing and Dad is great at collecting the fruit in the grove. Oh! Have you seen the ocean before?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:00 pm
Ris 2

“Mmm I've been dreaming of good food for so long. What we had in the orphanage was bland and watery.”

She licked her lips, “I haven't had fresh fruit in months. Its all been preserved. I can't wait for a home cooked meal.” She turned pleading yellow eyes on her sister. “Months.”

“No I've only seen lakes here in Zena.”  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:40 pm
Nin 3

"Ahh you are in for a treat, there is nothing more magical than the ocean. An endless expanse of water that brings you treats every time the tide goes out."

She loved the ocean. The ocean and her father were the two constants in her life. Now she had the opportunity to add this new person into her life.

"I never had siblings before."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:32 am
Ris 3

Well she did like treats. Matori sounded better and better.

"I don't have siblings either, well until now." She was leaving nine behind in blood, only other homeless souls bereft of family.

She sighed wishing that everyone could find families, that there was no need for orphanages.

"I am grateful." She bowed her head.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:06 pm
Nin 4

"As am I." Nin looked at the zenan hotel. "I would not be here either if it were not for Isolder. I know he needed others in his life just as we did, but for the life of me I don't know how he didn't find a mate of his own."

She shook her head. Her father was perfectly respectable. Kind. Level. Handsome.

"I just can't fathom... fate perhaps. He was meant to look for us. He's swore off having children of his own, in order to take the best care of us."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:30 pm
Ris 4

"Did he really? Pity no blood daughter will get that hair! Did you see how long it is?I wish mine was that luxurious." She shuddered with glee. The presence of that emotion shocked her. She hadn't thought to have anything like it for a long time, perhaps ever. This wonderful being had gifted it to her upon first meeting, she had been truly blessed after loosing everything.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:34 pm
Nin 5

"I know right, I feel like he uses someone special kind of soap. I haven't seen anyone's hair that long before." Her eyes sparkled greatly. Ris's spirit hadn't been broken by her ordeals, this was fantastic news.

Ahh! She had made her sister smile. This brought her a new kind of joy.

"You should see us try to brush it, it takes hours!" She giggled and mimed swimming in his hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:36 pm
Ris 5

"We get to help brush? I'd be afraid to release it!" But she also greatly looked forward to it. There was something so fascinating about a man with long hair, especially that long.

"Will he be back soon?" Iso hadn't been gone long but Rista was in a very sensitive place.

She hated to admit it but she did have weaknesses.

Being bereft of her adoptive father was one of them.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:38 pm
Nin 6

"Aye, he will be back soon, we simply needed more groceries, our larder was getting low and he wants to make the best impression on you."

"He likes to cook for us. He has been teaching me some."

She wasn't a stellar cook yet but she could grill a fish and she was proud of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:55 pm
Rista 6

Cooking hadn't been a very big part of her life yet. She knew that her mother and father had cooked together though. "Will he teach me too?" She was eager to learn. Eager to be a part of this family, especially now that she knew her new sister was kind. Her new home awaited her in Matori full of hope. She had been so very lucky.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:00 pm
Nin 7

"Yes once you are a prentice. I had to wait until I grew too. It seemed to take forever."

She smiled and patted her sister's small hands. "All will be yours for the taking in due time, for now you just need to relax." She tilted her head, "I remember what it was like, you want to do everything now. You will, don't fret."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:03 pm
Ris 7

Ris huffed. "I was always too small with my old family, now I'm too small in this one, I never seem to get any taller."

Kalith chose this moment to bump his head into her leg.

"What exactly does he want? Is he hungry? Thirsty? He won't leave me alone."

The zanteer looked at her expectantly and sat.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:19 pm
Nin 8

He just wants your attention is all. He has a soft spot for girls. He grumbles at father a lot when asked to do things. He will straight up come and cuddle with you if he thinks he will get out of working."

She patted the fury critter fondly. "See this is all he wants."  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces