Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
[OOC & Discord] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:08 pm
shadowabyss1301
kotaro17
shadowabyss1301
kotaro17
shadowabyss1301

...If you do you may or may not enjoy his reaction to his ears being played with xD
I havent seen much of your character but hes peeked my fancy ;o
indeed, hopefully they dont argue over philosophy of various topics xD

Ahaha XD I'm so tempted, somehow it shall happen...an accidental petting somehow...-is determined to do that for giggles within the rp-
-pets him-

yesss I've only just intro'd him so hopefully I get to develop him more and get him out there owo
being that they're just in the dorm area right now, I'm sure when we skip again and they all can move around more places I'll get him into some more activeness

lmfao that would be terribly amusing if they did, sudden philosophical like debating. people walking by like -eyebrows raised at them-

Well honestly if you ask nicely Akihiko will let anyone pet his ears, as long as there gentle... So many kids... So many rough pets xD

True, and aki will probably be messing with tarot cards in a panicked fashion xD
also true, luckily akihiko like, one of my easiest character i have to like, well... Beside Tojuro who's made to literally be tormented by others xD

Philosophical debate... About the perfect snack foods!? IT SHALL BE LEGENDARY!? xD

lolol oh gosh the temptation >w>
Kotori: -looks at his ears-
he don't wanna seem like a total creeper XD
just innocently curious and wants to pet

oooh tarot cards >w>

lmfao well tormenting is fun haha

YES XDD this shall be a thing

Kotori: twix left and right....is there even a difference? I mean really

just cause that commercial just played on tv pfft

was wondering if i should move kotori to the dorms idk he's just hanging out on the couch staring up at the ceiling fish tank XDD
Kotori:....I wonder who's cleaning that tank and how...-imagines walking into the common room and seeing a murky tank-

o3o sorry yesterday i was doodling a torso without 1 arm and was failing super hard XD

If akihiko catches him staring one to many times he'd just sigh and be like "...Is it my ears?" -waits- "....Fine, touch them, but be gentle." XD
If you petted akihiko without warning idk what would happen xD

o3o thought it be fitting considering his ability and all that... plus i have a deck of them so... -shrugs- why not~... Akihiko has a LOT of hobbies hinting at his peculiarity xD.... Just a question of how far you wanna dive into that rabbit hole to get the answers you seek ;o

Akihiko: "Yes, because like the sign states. 'Follow your heart and you'll always be right' Theres only one real answer... Left twix because the heart on the left side of the body and there for, you are right."

XD Since akihiko doesn't have class he'll probably be in the garden doing god knows what xD

Hey well practice makes perfect right? with drawing it'll get better owo
jealous though~ I can't draw for beans XD

lmfao Kotori will probably warn him i...don't think he'd unexpectedly just mess with his ears XDD

oooh tarot >w>
hmmmm shall be interesting to see more in regards to his character

Kotori: But then if you're 'right' about the left twix in relation to the heart, isn't the right, also 'right' ? -conundrum- XDDD because you're right being right

hmmm now that class is over idk what to do with kotori owo

If Tojuro or Akihiko is free, maybe we can have kotori hanging out with one of them? XD
meet his roomie or what have you owo
get into a discussion about cookie dough, ice cream, cookie dough ice cream with tojuro XDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:35 pm
kotaro17

mmhmm, i just finished drawing/coloring a pair of eyes o3o

His ears would cause suggestive sounds and thanks to anew comic i read the other day, his tails will cause a bigger reaction xD

o3o Mmmhmm, enjoy akihiko who.. Started out as a gentlemen and still is but has picked up like 20 different weird traits he didn't have before xD

Akihiko: "Follow your heart and you'll always be right~!" -smiles as he watches kotori confused and pondering on the paradox Akihiko has created for him-

XD same o3o i didn't post akihiko yet because again, didn't know what to do with him xD tho now that theres a mountain topic he'd probably chill there when a topic gets made there xD

Both are free as a bird o3o also i loved kotori reaction to tojuro "Life is short, lick the bowl!?" xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:50 pm
shadowabyss1301
kotaro17

His ears would cause suggestive sounds and thanks to anew comic i read the other day, his tails will cause a bigger reaction xD

o3o Mmmhmm, enjoy akihiko who.. Started out as a gentlemen and still is but has picked up like 20 different weird traits he didn't have before xD

Akihiko: "Follow your heart and you'll always be right~!" -smiles as he watches kotori confused and pondering on the paradox Akihiko has created for him-

XD same o3o i didn't post akihiko yet because again, didn't know what to do with him xD tho now that theres a mountain topic he'd probably chill there when a topic gets made there xD

Both are free as a bird o3o also i loved kotori reaction to tojuro "Life is short, lick the bowl!?" xD

awesome X3

lmfao yea makes sense with the tail XDD seems more of a sensitive type area -snickers-...suggestive sounds >w>

well he's had a long time to pick things up huh ? owo

Kotori: well then my heart says eat both, what can be wrong about that owo

lolol those two are gonna be funny as roomies XD
and probably be confusing other people who hear them too

oh a mountain cooool, lol i just got off work i need to go look through and see what new things are opened and all XD

a bird >w> -looks at kotori with his wind abilities-
well no feathers but he can fly a little on a gust XD

hmmm so possibilities owo

yesss >w> like kotori is just mostly chill, little blunt, carefree and tojuro with that lick the bowl comment surprised him but gave him a good chuckle XD
and sent his brain right to thinking about food hah  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:38 pm
kotaro17
shadowabyss1301
kotaro17

awesome X3

lmfao yea makes sense with the tail XDD seems more of a sensitive type area -snickers-...suggestive sounds >w>

oh a mountain cooool, lol i just got off work i need to go look through and see what new things are opened and all XD

yesss >w> like kotori is just mostly chill, little blunt, carefree and tojuro with that lick the bowl comment surprised him but gave him a good chuckle XD

the fur itself is fine to touch but grab the base of the tail, like where the bone is and your in for a fun time xD

oh god yeah xD if anyone walks in without context they'll probably be confused as ******** xD

XD it was recently made and is the weak point of the barrier XD SO IF YOU ENJOY HIKING INTO TOWN and back to school, that's for you xD

XD Akihiko could tech fly if he throws a rock hard enough to go far xD
Rocks are Akihiko most valuable weapon xD

o3o srsly that comment made me laugh and writing tojuro post made me wanted cookie dough so i legitly went shopping at some point to get snacks xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:42 pm
shadowabyss1301
kotaro17
shadowabyss1301
kotaro17

awesome X3

the fur itself is fine to touch but grab the base of the tail, like where the bone is and your in for a fun time xD

oh god yeah xD if anyone walks in without context they'll probably be confused as ******** xD

XD it was recently made and is the weak point of the barrier XD SO IF YOU ENJOY HIKING INTO TOWN and back to school, that's for you xD

XD Akihiko could tech fly if he throws a rock hard enough to go far xD
Rocks are Akihiko most valuable weapon xD

o3o srsly that comment made me laugh and writing tojuro post made me wanted cookie dough so i legitly went shopping at some point to get snacks xD

pffft oh goodness someone needs to do that sometime....even if accidentally to see his reaction >w>

especially if it's anything like the twix conundrum they really won't understand what they've walked into and heard

Ooohhh interesting owo
hmmm Kotori: So if i'm feeling cooped up...well I suppose that'll be a nice long walk then.
hiking good for any students that need to get some excess energy out

i had to read that sentence a few times XDD about the rock and throwing it hard enough to 'fly'
tried to imagine it

-hands him some rocks to go skip on the water-

glad it gave you a chuckle and hah sorry bout the craving >w>
lolol once it's in your mind you can't help it, your stomach calls out for it  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:41 pm
kotaro17

o3o i'm sure someone will at some point, intentional or accidental xD

XD Akihiko would watch him ponder the twix conundrum for hours as he trys to make sense of it and find the next step and if he does... Akihiko tossing him the win hands down lol xD

Akihiko would rarely leave, he'd just go into the mountains to just chill and feel at home xD

o3o Akihiko can use a rock(Or any object or person) and swap places with it/them. o3o takes 6 months worth of life per use but it can happen without warning, tho he usually snaps and does other key habits to draw in his opponent, tho its 100% a mind game tactic on his part xD

He uses rocks because there... Well painfully easy to obtain o3o

pretty much xD

Bansheeava

o3o sorry for the wait, was giving Felfordulas a chance to reply while working on making a wooden present for my aunt that's been a royal B word xD Also thought a time skip would happen but doesn't seem to happen just yet o3o

Miss read that part of the info >~< but happy i can give Akil response to her great response x3  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:28 am
shadowabyss1301

Hey, don't sweat it! I'm in no rush, so don't feel like you have to send in a quick reply. I'll go check out your post now~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:27 pm
Bansheeava
shadowabyss1301

Hey, don't sweat it! I'm in no rush, so don't feel like you have to send in a quick reply. I'll go check out your post now~

Still thought id explain xD since every year we make 1 person a gift via random name pulling and i know 0% of my aunts interest and what not xD so... Thats always fun xD

I'll always try and give a quick response xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:29 pm
Alykia

o3o i herd you were trying to get a hold of me in the discord group chat xD... I'm not in it so yeah, hence why i'm quoting ya to see whats up o3o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:50 pm
Guess who is back from traveling!!! cool

Im back and ready to get back into the rp so if anyone is free and want to meet my lovely messed up characters let me know! They don't bite... Well maybe Rin rolleyes  

tokyoloverTM

Hademar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:55 pm
Hello everyone, I have come seeking an opportunity to portray a pity low-life villain. Basically a minor villain with no overarching goals beyond keeping a steady job and, more importantly, avoiding ye olee penitentiary for mre than six months. Hehe

That said, I was wondering if it's okay to play a plethora of ordinary side characters with corky personalities. You know, help contrast the character and make for a few good chuckles.

I'm not seeking to be some tough guy or up and comer. I only want to entertain and, if possible, get critiqued. My story telling has been lacking so any critique.

So, if you're down for my shenanigans, please send me a discord invite.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:28 pm
Hademar
Hello everyone, I have come seeking an opportunity to portray a pity low-life villain. Basically a minor villain with no overarching goals beyond keeping a steady job and, more importantly, avoiding ye olee penitentiary for mre than six months. Hehe

That said, I was wondering if it's okay to play a plethora of ordinary side characters with corky personalities. You know, help contrast the character and make for a few good chuckles.

I'm not seeking to be some tough guy or up and comer. I only want to entertain and, if possible, get critiqued. My story telling has been lacking so any critique.

So, if you're down for my shenanigans, please send me a discord invite.

Hiya! You can definitely be a minor villain! We try to host an open world that encourages your own story. We have a few members in the guild who also play side characters, so that is 100% okay! I just ask that you list your side-characters in your main profile somewhere.

Here is our discord, we'd love to have you! https://discord.gg/KjT2dNn

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:43 am
<_< ....... >_>
*Slowly slides in*

Hi there strangers  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:07 pm
Is there any certain areas you're supposed to post in first? Or do you just go anywhere? sweatdrop

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:11 pm
KateIyn
Is there any certain areas you're supposed to post in first? Or do you just go anywhere? sweatdrop

If you're a student and you don't have class today, you can post wherever~ I can name a few active locations if you want!

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff