Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
[OOC & Discord] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-xii Silent Killuh

Adorable Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:43 pm
shadowabyss1301
-xiiSilent Killuh
shadowabyss1301
Ponders where to post o3o

I have a new character named Asha who's open if you want to have them run into each other?
( ^ ~ ^ ) /

Also it would be her first post so if you're open to it you can pick the place? if not that's fine tooooo

I'll be posting in the Gold fish scooping area shortly if ya want me to quote ya XD. I just wanted to get a pet gold fish which... May or may not last long or end up super fing fat xD

Oh ho ho ho yes, sounds like fun. XD The gold fish would attract her anyway good idea. Yes yes Quote me ^ U ^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:45 pm
-xiiSilent Killuh
shadowabyss1301
-xiiSilent Killuh
shadowabyss1301
Ponders where to post o3o

I have a new character named Asha who's open if you want to have them run into each other?
( ^ ~ ^ ) /

Also it would be her first post so if you're open to it you can pick the place? if not that's fine tooooo

I'll be posting in the Gold fish scooping area shortly if ya want me to quote ya XD. I just wanted to get a pet gold fish which... May or may not last long or end up super fing fat xD

Oh ho ho ho yes, sounds like fun. XD The gold fish would attract her anyway good idea. Yes yes Quote me ^ U ^

XD it was that or the kissing booth(Herd of them, never saw one) and the dunk tank xD
Mk, i shall quote you rather soon ^^  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:36 pm
-xiiSilent Killuh

I just got her into a place, buuuuut

I'm making a new character, male as well, and considering your guy, should still be an interesting encounter. If there is no trouble with that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:36 pm
Enlightened Savagery
-xiiSilent Killuh

I just got her into a place, buuuuut

I'm making a new character, male as well, and considering your guy, should still be an interesting encounter. If there is no trouble with that.

Oooo sounds fun either way! ^~^ I'm excited for the interaction.  

-xii Silent Killuh

Adorable Warrior

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:41 pm
-xiiSilent Killuh

o3o i had this thought while writing my post earlier.. Your chick could technically hurt the living hell out of akihiko... On a mythology lore perspective that is xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:51 pm
shadowabyss1301
-xiiSilent Killuh

o3o i had this thought while writing my post earlier.. Your chick could technically hurt the living hell out of akihiko... On a mythology lore perspective that is xD

Oh I honestly didn’t know that XD does that mean he’ll be scared of her? OxO is he like a demon?  

-xii Silent Killuh

Adorable Warrior

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:54 pm
-xiiSilent Killuh
shadowabyss1301
-xiiSilent Killuh

Oh I honestly didn’t know that XD does that mean he’ll be scared of her? OxO is he like a demon?

he's a kitsune, or usually refereed to as Anari, a demon fox that grows more tails as they age and usually when the 9th one comes... They just kinda form a hole new dimension and leave XD
o3o find it funny, hes inspired by a demon fox, asha... a extremely angelic powerful person.... AND YET these two are scooping up goldfish xD
and no, he wont be afraid of her... he has far greater fears that have his ball in a vice xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:11 am
shadowabyss1301
-xiiSilent Killuh
shadowabyss1301
-xiiSilent Killuh

he's a kitsune, or usually refereed to as Anari, a demon fox that grows more tails as they age and usually when the 9th one comes... They just kinda form a hole new dimension and leave XD
o3o find it funny, hes inspired by a demon fox, asha... a extremely angelic powerful person.... AND YET these two are scooping up goldfish xD
and no, he wont be afraid of her... he has far greater fears that have his ball in a vice xD

Hey hey is there anyway you can add me as a friend so I can PM you XD I wanna ask you somefin’  

-xii Silent Killuh

Adorable Warrior

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:16 am
-xiiSilent Killuh
shadowabyss1301
-xiiSilent Killuh
shadowabyss1301
-xiiSilent Killuh

Hey hey is there anyway you can add me as a friend so I can PM you XD I wanna ask you somefin’

SORRY XD ive been meaning to change that for awhile o3o kept getting friend requested by strangers a LOT and didn't want to put up with it lol XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:37 pm
-xiiSilent Killuh

Oooo sounds fun either way! ^~^ I'm excited for the interaction.

Aaaannd he's ready to interact! Magnus is pretty straightforward but I think there's grand potential here, mate

{{Sorry for the wait}}

Enlightened Savagery

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:45 am
Enlightened Savagery

o3o ... A second person Akihiko will probably hang out who can also harm the hell out of him... This time on a scientific perspective... Neat xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:04 am
shadowabyss1301
Enlightened Savagery

o3o ... A second person Akihiko will probably hang out who can also harm the hell out of him... This time on a scientific perspective... Neat xD

lmao ain't gonna lie, the interactions between the two would be quite funny, I think, considering how deadpan but fearlessly curious Magnus is  

Enlightened Savagery

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:10 am
Enlightened Savagery
shadowabyss1301
Enlightened Savagery

lmao ain't gonna lie, the interactions between the two would be quite funny, I think, considering how deadpan but fearlessly curious Magnus is

Akihiko would 100% act casual around him even if he knew his ability. XD Though... Currently Akihito as dangerous a steam bun... Once he matures and accepts his past flawlessly is when his real ability's will show and then he'll be able to pose more of a threat than making someone trip or get hit by a bucket from the sky xD

Plus as long as Magus ask politely chances are Akihiko will answer his questions honestly as long as he does the same xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:30 am
shadowabyss1301

Akihiko would 100% act casual around him even if he knew his ability. XD Though... Currently Akihito as dangerous a steam bun... Once he matures and accepts his past flawlessly is when his real ability's will show and then he'll be able to pose more of a threat than making someone trip or get hit by a bucket from the sky xD

Plus as long as Magus ask politely chances are Akihiko will answer his questions honestly as long as he does the same xD

Hahahah not that Magnus is that much of a powerhouse. He's more of a glass cannon, with so much fragility and lack of care. But I can see Akihito's peculiarity becoming something really scary in the future, considering how it's basically some sort of reality warp.

And yeah, Magnus is not rude but he is sincere to the extreme. So, no worries about him not being honest on his answers x}  

Enlightened Savagery

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:39 am
Enlightened Savagery
shadowabyss1301

Hahahah not that Magnus is that much of a powerhouse. He's more of a glass cannon, with so much fragility and lack of care. But I can see Akihito's peculiarity becoming something really scary in the future, considering how it's basically some sort of reality warp.

And yeah, Magnus is not rude but he is sincere to the extreme. So, no worries about him not being honest on his answers x}

Mmm, true magnus is a glass cannon build... insanely deadly xD when i saw him i was like "...Officially most deadly person in this guild... please please PLEASE LET HIM HAVE SOME FORM OF WEAKNESS XD" XD and honestly love his weakness xD Steven Hawkings would be proud~ xD

Mmm, not really "Reality warp". Just changing various fated events or fates of others to his benefit xD. So if magnus was playing tennis with Akahiko and the ball was gonna hit magnus face, Akihiko(hopefully in time) can change it to graze his cheek instead of hitting his nose xD

In greek everyone had strings and the sisters would cut them, ending that persons life. And in china between 2 people fated together would be connected by a red string, i just combined the two xD

mmm, Hopefully half the school year he can reach the state to use the real fun ability's, if not it be around year 2 is where he can really pull the strings. Tho at a huge cost xD... Also a kinda... Glass Cannon build for akihiko.... I'm honestly just realizing that just right now xD  
[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff