Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
Guild Clean Up Event!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:27 am
Alright guys, I know many of you will dislike this idea but we need to clean up the guild. I know that many of you also have your favorite threads, topics etc that you don't want to see gone as well so. This is what we will do. Every member can post only once in here, naming 3 topics/threads they want to remain in the guild. These three will be protected, and not looked at for deletion. For clarification, only one thread on each line, no forums like 'rp general'. For example, I could recommend the SEED reconstruction. but not the 'Universal Century (Mobile Suit Gundam)' subforum. Remember, only post once in here with your three topics, no need for detailed explanation on why you want them, all of that discussion will go to the 'Revamp?' topic. Read others' posts to see if the one you wanted to keep has been called already, repeating doesn't help.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:32 pm
I've looked around the old "library" and my top three forums are:

- Orb Union-Archives

- Cosmic Era Forum

- Role play Forum

The rest I agree, should be deleted or put in a Misc Forum.

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

TheDawnAtMidnight

Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:50 pm
I'd like to help but I have no idea where to start. Just reactivated from hiatus  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:37 pm
TheDawnAtMidnight
I'd like to help but I have no idea where to start. Just reactivated from hiatus

Welcome back to the movement! razz Everyone is just trying to express there opinion on rebooting the guild back to glory lol.  

Zaku Warrior 231

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:35 pm
Zaku Warrior 231
TheDawnAtMidnight

Welcome back to the movement! razz Everyone is just trying to express there opinion on rebooting the guild back to glory lol.

Lets bring back this topic!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:40 pm
TheDawnAtMidnight

sAME 2023  

The Once Fallen Angel
Crew

Mewling Gaian

Lacus Clyne San
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:31 pm
Phoenix347
Alright guys, I know many of you will dislike this idea but we need to clean up the guild. I know that many of you also have your favorite threads, topics etc that you don't want to see gone as well so. This is what we will do. Every member can post only once in here, naming 3 topics/threads they want to remain in the guild. These three will be protected, and not looked at for deletion. For clarification, only one thread on each line, no forums like 'rp general'. For example, I could recommend the SEED reconstruction. but not the 'Universal Century (Mobile Suit Gundam)' subforum. Remember, only post once in here with your three topics, no need for detailed explanation on why you want them, all of that discussion will go to the 'Revamp?' topic. Read others' posts to see if the one you wanted to keep has been called already, repeating doesn't help.

Slaine!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:21 pm
Oh I thought this was a new post. I'm supportive though!  

Saviour43
Crew

Trader

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 10:56 pm
Saviour43
Oh I thought this was a new post. I'm supportive though!

BUMP THIS LIFE!! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:19 pm
I miss our small community here.  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

VearGreyloc

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 2:32 pm
Winter76
I miss our small community here.

I ended up popping my head back in because someone along the way reminded of Gaia. I miss it too, tbh.  
Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games