Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:53 pm
Plot Summary: The year is 1892, just nine years before Queen Victoria's death. And Sebastian Michaels has had a daughter whom happens to be a cat demon and now has two jobs, fatherhood and being a Bulter to Lord Ceil Phantomhivel. How will Sebastian handle two jobs at once? Just wait and see....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:30 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
gaia_nitemareleft classified_jet Catalina Michaelis classified_jet gaia_nitemareright

Katalina, or Kat as her mother used to call her, was in her cat form on the Phantomhive estate looking for Sebastian, her father. She had been travelling for days now, eating scraps from kind people who would give them to her. She was tired and had just arrived from outside of London where her mother and herself were residing until her mother died from illness. She was currently looking for a way inside of the manor, knowing her father, Sebastian Michaelis was inside. She then found a door that was left open just slightly. She went inside, and hid within the Shadows. She definitely knew Sebastian was here, but it looked as if no one was home right now, as it was quiet for now.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:22 pm
gaia_nitemareleft
Sebastian Michaels
gaia_nitemareright

User Image

Sebastian was busy cleaning the entire mansion from top to bottom and cleaning corner to corner. ''Ah! A Bulter's work is simply never done. What I shall cook for the master today? What to cook, what to cook?'' Thought Sebastian to himself as he headed to the next room to clean some more. Pluto sensed something in the shadows and begun growling and barking. '''Come out whatever you are'' Barked Pluto in hound speak.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:43 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
gaia_nitemareleft classified_jet Katalina Michaelis classified_jet gaia_nitemareright

Katalina, hearing Pluto growling, growled back saying "Bad dog!" and scratched at him, her claws leaving a gash on his snout. A small one but a painful one, while her icy blue eyes were glowing a demonic red like Sebastian's eyes. She growled at Pluto, wanting him to go away.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:37 pm
gaia_nitemareleft Sebastian Michaels gaia_nitemareright

User Image

Pluto yelped and ran away like a cowedly little mutt. ''Ah! I have the prefect dish that is sure that to satisfy young master, I believe I will make the master fish and chips, with a side of squid tentacles. Yes that is what I will make for the young master.'' Said Sebastian cleaning the whole manor from top to bottom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:48 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
gaia_nitemareleft classified_jet Katalina Michaelis classified_jet gaia_nitemareright

Katalina managed to find an open window, before she climbed through it with ease in her cat form. Then she saw Sebastian, cleaning the manor from top to bottom, before she hid having gotten nervous about meeting him. She was behind the damask curtains, peeking out a bit at him, but wasn't hiding her demon energy as she transformed into a small girl with cat ears and a cat tail. Although she stayed behind the curtains, following him from room to room, and helping out a bit when he wasn't looking or expecting it, and apparently leaving small clues that he would find, like cat fur and other little things like that but mostly things were clean. Then she would go back to hiding, and watching. Once it was dinner time, Katalina didn't realize how hungry she was, before her stomach growled loudly and she hid behind the door frame before Sebastian could see her, with her ears back, and holding her stomach not having eaten much. Then she smelled the fish and chips with squid tentacles side cooking and had to stop herself from taking them as Sebastian would fry them. Though she was looking at him in a hungry way, with her ears back and looking really adorable. She was only 5 years old, so she needed to eat to survive. Poor dear was starving not having eaten anything but scraps for days.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:33 pm

User Image

Sebastian begun to put everything onto the plate apart from the squid tentacles, which were served onto a separate plate and the food when was put onto a tray and brought to Ceil. ''Dinner is served, my lord. For dinner, we have fish and chips with squid tentacles. I do hope that you'll enjoy, my lord.'' Said Sebastian with his signature smile. ''Will that be all? Young master?'' Asked Sebastian looking directly at Ceil. ''Yes. That will be all, Sebastian'' Said Ceil beginning to eat the fish and chips, that came with side of squid tentacles. ''Very well, young master'' Said Sebastian leaving to return to clean up the kitchen. ''Hmmm? What's all this fur doing on the floor? Wait....did Pluto come in here? Mangy mutt! Wait. On closer inspection. This appears to be cat fur. How odd. Did someone bring cat into this building? I must investigate this matter further.'' Said Sebastian becoming curious to get the bottom of this mystery.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:32 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

Katalina was hiding behind the curtains watching him, then she saw how mad he got at her work, and put her ears against her head and looked sad. She turned into her true form, and slipped quietly out the window when Sebastian wasn't looking. She didn't want to go to an orphanage, and hoped that he would be more considerate in the future. She was sitting with the cats Sebastian fed that lived on the property. She sighed as she pet a black one, wishing she still had her mother. She was killed in an accident and Katalina ran away after she and Katalina went shopping. While Kat never said much, she did feel sad about her mother. Mainly because she was half human and had gotten her mother's human feelings. Most of the time Kat would act tough, but secretly she was hurting inside. She often felt like no one wanted her around, that she would be better off not having been born since all the children picked on her, and in her cat form people abused her. Only her mother loved her, and Sebastian seemed to not take interest in her since her demon energy was not being hidden right now. It was weaker than his but it was still demon energy. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she pet the cat, sitting in the rain that was about to start pouring any second. She just sat there wet and alone.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:23 pm

User Image

Sebastian was excited about the possibility about there being cat in the mansion. And excitedly begun to investigate the case about the cat being in the building and so Sebastian searched and searched until he finally he came across Katalina sitting by her lonesome and walked up to her. ''Greetings! I see you're here by yourself, prey tell where is your mother and father? If I may ask? Also I think you should come out the cold. You poor thing. Just until we able to locate your mother and father. I'll call up Scotland yard in the morning and have them come down here and see if they can find your parents. Does that sound good? Yes?'' Said Sebastian with a gentle and compassionate smile offering to help Katalina. But little did Sebastian know, that Katalina was his daughter. And when the truth about was revealed about Katalina, what Ceil and the staff say about it. Surely, there would be questions galore about the incident.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:03 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

Katalina's ears twitched a bit as he offered to help her. It was freezing outside and with it being close to Christmas, Katalina knew her mama wouldn't be able to make her happy anymore. She didn't say anything but held Sebastian's hand after she nodded. She had her mother's eyes, and his demon finesse along with his skin coloring. Her coat belonged to her mama, so it was really big on the small girl. As she walked into the manor with Sebastian, one of her ears popped out of her messy ponytail without her realizing it. Her tail was around her waist underneath the large woman's jacket. Once she was inside, followed Sebastian shivering a bit as she did. Meyrin saw Katalina and said "Sebastian, who is this young lady?" Katalina hid behind Sebastian, the coat now covering her freezing cold hands as she had just noticed her ear was sticking out, so her covered hands were on her head as well.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:15 pm

User Image

''This young lady is someone whom I found outside in the cold. I am going draw her a hot bath and clean this young lady up, and then afterwards I shall make a cup of hot cocoa. But before I make the cocoa, I will need you to find something suitable for this young lady to wear.'' Said Sebastian taking Katalina to a bathroom and shutting the door behind him and started to fill the bathtub with hot water and cold water to make it just right for Katalina to have a bath and get warm.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:08 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

"Right away Sebastian." Meyrin said going off to find a suitable dress for Katalina. Once Katalina was dressed and warmed up, she felt a bit better, though Sebastian was probably surprised by the fact she had a tail and ears like a fluffy cat would have. "T-Thank you for the bath......" She said in a shy voice as she looked up at Sebastian and said "Mister....I need to tell you something....before you call Scotland Yard." before she added "You're my father....Mama's name was Matilda Simmons. She told me about you a few years ago, but I never knew how to find you until...." She said cutting herself off, as her ears went against her head. "Mama died in a robbery. I was able to get away because of my powers I got from you. She said you were the only one she knew of that could be my father." Katalina said hoping he wasn't too surprised. Poor thing had scars on her side from other kids kicking her there back home. Through it all she had smiled, and done nothing to them, because of her human side. Though her demon side was telling her to kill the ones who did that to her. She was certain that Sebastian wouldn't want her, but she hoped she would be wrong.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:21 pm

User Image

Sebastian looked at Katalina with disbelief at first in his eyes. But then begun to flash back in his mind remembered that one night stand that he had with Matilda Simmons and suddenly the memories came flooding back to him. ''Ah, yes, yes. I remember now. I remember the one called Matilda Simmons, and I see that you are my daughter, very well I welcome you with open arms. But, you'll have to work and live here with me. I work for Lord Ciel Phantomhive, you too shall work for him as well. You'll learn to become a maid and you always make sure to keep any and all intruders out this mansion. You'll learn from Meyrin who'll teach you how to be a maid. And you'll learn to cook and clean. I do hope that you'll be one hell of a maid. For I am simply one hell of a butler, now you'll receive food and a beveridge as well. Now, once you are dressed and go downstairs to the kitchen, where you'll be served a hot coco. Now I have to prepare master for bed. And I will hopefully convince the master to let you stay.'' Said Sebastian handing Katalina a towel to dry off with and leaving to help Ciel get ready for bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:46 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image

Katalina nodded to Sebastian as he handed her the towel before she dried off and got dressed, with Meyrin's help of course. Luckily Katalina was able to hide her ears and tail, so Meyrin had no idea who she was or anything about her just yet. Though when Meyrin started to gather Kat's old clothing, she grabbed the jack saying 'Not mama's Jacket!" as she hugged it close to her. Meyrin knew the young girl missed her mother, and offered to dry the jacket and return it to the young girl once it was done drying. Kat Agreed to the offer, reluctantly handed it over, and said "Please be careful with it." Meyrin smiled and said "Of course. I promise as soon as it's ready you'll have it back with you." Kat smiled shyly before going to the kitchen to wait for Sebastian, drinking the hot cocoa that Bardroy had made for her. Kat had a power about her. She could control the shadows around her, and cause them to come to life as anything she chose. Every time her mama would step out, she would talk to the shadow cats she'd make unintentionally. Katalina, like her father, had a huge love of cats. Being that she was a cat demon, she had the ears and tail of a cat, and a fluffy one. Once she finished her hot cocoa, she listened around the kitchen for Sebastian, wondering what he was doing.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:41 pm

User Image

Sebastian was washing and cleaning the dish and cup that Ciel had ate and drank from. ''It must be sparkly clean for master to use again tomorrow. And I must make sure the kitchen is spotlessly clean and tidy. Once I have done that, I shall bring a hot coco to the master.'' Said Sebastian drying the plate and cup and putting it back to where it was originally from. ''Now I shall clean the kitchen and make that coco for master. After that I shall take a walk outside to see if there are any cats prowling about, so that I might pet them. Also I shall give special training to Katalina, my daughter. To help her, hone her skills to defend Ciel manor from thieves, murderers and all any other kinds of intruders who would dare trespass on Ciel manar's grounds.'' Said Sebastian with a smile getting started on the kitchen as well as the hot coco.  
Fandom Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games