[PRP] Family relations (Ciro/Lucifer)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:08 pm
It wasn't that Ciro didn't know his family. He knew his mother, and he knew his father. He was born when they were much younger, which meant he had no siblings from his own litter. However, that didn't mean Ciro didn't have siblings in the land. He knew his parents conceived another time, two sisters, and a brother. But after that? It was questionable. His father was a Captain he lost his life in a viking. What happened to his mother from there? Ciro didn't keep track. She had left the lands, an unquestionable action for being a reaver, but she too never returned.

It was always assumed she died, and Ciro just had his three siblings. He never questioned where they were, assuming the viking lifestyle wasn't cut out for them either.

The male was on border duty. He had recently returned from a trip with Njia, and with his sick children, decided to stay for a bit longer. Just to make sure they were okay. It would help Njia too.

The land was in turmoil. Whatever was causing it he did not know, but he knew he wanted no others to be a part of it. Not until the disease left.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifer did not know what sort of land he had wandered to or what (or who) he would find there. He had followed the sound of the storms, drawn by the flash of lightning. He had always liked the lightning (though he was less fond of the rain), the bright flash, the thunderclap that followed. And the fire, where there was lightning, there was often fire, he had always enjoyed the fire.

A smirk crossed his maw as he watched the sky, a flash of lightning in the distance, white lines dancing and streaking across the sky. Silently he wondered if it had struck anything, imagined ash and dust rising from scorched earth. Too bad, there appeared to have been too much rain for fire.

He shrugged to himself, whatever, it was still better than the desert.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:37 pm
Amon Larethian

Rain usually washed scents away. However, Ciro had grown accustomed to finding the different smells even in the light drizzles. He had been around long enough to decipher the difference. It was no surprise when the dark male's scent entered his nostrils before Ciro could even locate him. Finally, his gold eyes narrowed, spotting the newcomer.

Familiar markings he had, but the Captain didn't question. Instead, he called out to the male, wanting him to stay put.

"Halt." Ciro called out, his voice deep, commanding. "These lands are welcoming to strangers. State your name and business. I will decide from there if you are worth continuing the conversation with." He stated, ears flicking towards him as he approached the fire clad male.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:00 pm
Lucifer turned, an ear flick at the sound of a voice, eyes narrowing to settle on the dark lion. Wait what? Seriously? Was this joker really serious? If he was worthy of conversation? Right, whatever, so much eyerolling. If he could have eyerolled any harder, he might have lost his eyes.

"What makes you think you're worthy?"

Lucifer had not come looking for a fight, he was not his father, but he'd be damned if he'd back down and be talked to like some--grawr, whatever! Who the hell was this lion anyways, and why...had they met before?

"My name is Lucifer, if you must know. Who are you?"

The snark is strong with this one.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:08 pm
Amon Larethian

"As a Captain of this land, it is my responsibility to even consider a challenger to these lands. Unless of course, you are wishing to forfeit your freedom. In which case, many lions would love to have you as their thrall. Could be beneficial for you. Your marks are pretty unique. Like I have seen them before somewhere." But where?

"My name is not needed for you at this time." Ciro stated with a frown. "Where do you come from, Lucifer? Who are your parents, and what is your business here." The male asked, approaching Lucifer. He wasn't taller than the male, but Ciro's pelt was littered with tiny scars. Indicators of past battles. He earned all of them on his raids.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:08 pm
Lucifer snorted, gazing at the other lion. Wait, he really was serious? Who the ******** ******** was this guy? What the ******** was he even going on about? Did he always begin conversations this way? Yeah, no, that was not happening, he wasn't going for it.

"Riiiiight..."

Oh, he wanted to be like that did he. You want my name but don't want to tell me yours, what an a*****e. Why the hell should he tell him anything then. Stupid jerk, what the hell had crawled up his fluffy a** anyway.

"What's it to you?"

Despite his snark, Lucifer knew he may have been playing a dangerous game. It didn't take a genius to realize that the other lion was a warrior, nor was he an idiot. Finally Lucifer shrugged.

"Nowhere in particular, Dad was a god, Mom never said much about herself, and that's mine to know."

He wasn't going to answer -every- question, not yet anyway. His tail flicked, light catching the stone ring near the tuft of his tail, standing out against the red flame. If one looked closely, they may have seen the rune carved into the stone, though it had been worn by time.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:20 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro's eyes narrowed at the other's comment.

"What's it to me?" He found himself approaching the flame colored male, closing in. The male was normally a calm individual, but some could get him riled. His claws were beginning to unsheathe, a battle seemingly inevitable at this point.

"Then it would be best if you turn your fire hide around, and leave this land." Then again, if the male wanted to stay, he could always perish with the current famine going on. Maybe Ciro should just invite him to stay.

Ciro was a bit intrigued when the male said he was related to a God. Which one, he wanted to ask, but refrained.

What really caught his attention was the piece of jewelry adorning the male's tail. Not just the jewelry, the particular stone on it. That trinket... "Where did you get that?" Ciro asked, his head nodding towards the male's tail tuft. He knew that jewelry quite well actually. "Not a common thing one sees."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:51 pm
Lucifer's own gaze narrowed, one paw curling into the loose ground at his feet. Oh come on, are we really going to do this? He really did not want to fight, and now backing down was not an option. s**t, maybe he had pushed to far. Well, he was not a coward, and he wasn't weak either.

"No."

His tail snapped, flicking away from the other lion, as if protecting the ring he wore. That was his, and he would -not- give it up. Why did he care about it anyway? It had nothing to do with him!

"It was my mother's, not that it's any of your business."

He braced for the approaching confrontation, his body tensed, shoulders set. Wait a minute--he suddenly straightened, his eyes widening. Something had caught his eye, a marking he recognized, he had not noticed it before amid the snark and posturing. He knew that flame, why did the other have it?

"Who are you?"

The snark had faded from his tone for the moment, as if his mind had focused on trying top put the pieces together.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:13 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro's eyes narrowed into slits as the rune stone was flicked out of his sight.

That trinket, it wasn't come common piece of jewelry. Ciro had been on many vikings, and have never once come across the jewelry. He had seen the same piece of jewelry on his young mother. She work on a pendant normally around her neck.

"It is my business when my own mother wore the same stone." He growled out, realization dawning to him.

He didn't strike the male. His thoughts running amuck in his mind. While he was an only child in his parents litter, and he knew of at least one other litter from his parents, it didn't mean his mother couldn't have had more children on a Viking outing. Maybe that was why she never came home/. She was heavy with cubs?

"Ciro'Mekaitso. Son of the late Tane and Sif." He didn't even know if his mother was alive, but grew accustomed to say she was deceased.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:18 pm
"That's not possible."

Lucifer blinked, gazing at the other lion, a glance to the stone on his tail from the corner of his eye. His tone had changed, full of questions instead of snark. Pieces were falling together in his mind. Where they...had their mothers been related? Or... Ciro, he had her marking, darker, without the vibrant fire reds Lucifer had inherited, but it was unmistakable.

A look of realization, at last he understood. That name, he knew it, Sif was his mother. It was too much to be coincidence, and suddenly so many more questions. This was where she was from? He supposed that was fitting.

"Sif, that was her name."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:44 am
Amon Larethian

So. Apparently they shared a mother. There was no way there were two Sif's and two rune stones.

Ciro felt himself sigh. Damn. He had questions himself, and now he didn't want the male to up and leave without answering. Plus, if he could somehow wheedle that ring from Lucifer, he probably would. He was the first born, the jewel should belong to him, not some b*****d child.

The Captain contemplated. "I need more answers from you, so I'm not letting you go just yet." He said quietly.

"This pride is one that doesn't tolerate strangers that do not prove themselves in a duel. Anyone who doesn't is claimed as a thrall, a servant for the pride. However, there is no denying you are related to me through the blood of our mother." He could probably speak with the War Lord to get acceptance for the male to stay, without the duel.

"Follow me. I feel we need to have more of a chat in a quieter setting." He didn't need the pride to know his business about his parents, and the borders were open for anyone to here. He wouldn't mention anything about the famine just yet. He was sure Lucifer would feel the effects of it in due time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:12 pm
Lucifer's eyes narrowed, watching Ciro as his own thoughts raced, what now? He was not sure how he felt about the realization that he had half-sibling, nor was he entirely sure he trusted him. ...Nope, he definitely did not trust him. But for now, he had questions of his own, he would follow, play nice for awhile.

"Just so we're clear, I'm not anyone's thrall."

Whatever the ******** that was, it was not happening, he was not going to serve anyone. Lucifer most certainly had not been through the battles that Ciro had, he did not have the experience, but Lucifer was the son of a god, he would show he was no push-over either.

Hmph, I could take you in a duel.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out