[PRP] Late (Gaius/Sitiri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:58 pm
She had made a mistake, and she had realized it far too late to have any hopes of rectifying it. The goddess had to wonder if he was even still around, waiting for her to return to their meeting spot. That had been the plan. Their deal had been to split up to find Mkhai, and meet back when one of them located the god. Only, Sitiri had not done that. She had found Mkhai and her new charge, and immediately set to introducing herself to the young goddess of Fidelity. Then, she had to find a temporary home for the cub before she even thought about returning to Gaius.

Sitiri hadn't meant to make him wait so long, she had simply lost track of time. It was part of her nature, and she moved in time the way she wanted to. That was a self-centered way of thinking, but the goddess had no intention of changing herself now. Surely, Gaius had realized this about her. Hopefully he had moved on, kept himself busy in her absence.

Truthfully, she had expected to find nothing when she returned to their meeting spot. There was no reason for Gaius to remain waiting for her, after all. He had no investment in her, no investment in her mission. Even Sitiri had left him out of picking up Nara because she felt another god would have taken offense to his presence. Gaius, by no means, had to involve himself with her.

But he had, and she was curious to see if he still did.

"...Gaius?" she called out, gaze sweeping over the area. Her voice was soft, tentative, as if she realized just how wrong she was.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaius may have been sulking, a quiet huff, a flick of his tail, paws crossed. He had followed the plan (mostly), searched for traces of the god of warriors (though maybe not as hard he should have), and returned to meet the goddess. Okay, so he'd been distracted, but he'd still looked, and he was now waiting for her to return. Where the fluff was she anyway? He'd been waiting FOREVER.

Arrrrrrrr!

An ear twitched, the sound of footsteps, and then finally a familiar voice. Oh, there she was, it was about damn time. (who's the nerf-herder now, huh?) He stood to his paws, teleporting the few feet from his current location to standing right in front of her.

"You just can't stay away from me. I trust you found your friend?"

He smirked, that flirting tone always there. But underneath there may have been a hint of hurt and anger in his tone. She had left him waiting forever though, and no he was not jealous! Nope!

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:05 pm
Sitiri almost jumped out of her own pelt when Gaius teleported to the spot directly in front of her nose. She leaned back instinctively to keep some modest space between them. As he spoke, she could feel the hurt in his words, even if he did not want her to. She had been listening for it, expecting it even. The goddess knew she had blundered - she just did not know how one was supposed to go about owning up to it.

Perhaps it was something to just be swept up under the rug to be addressed at another time. Maybe there was a way for Sitiri to smooth things over with him... Though, she did not quite understand why she wanted to make peace with the male. He was her tag-along, the not-quite unwanted guest. But, during their time together he had been strikingly loyal.

He had sat here, waiting for her even when he likely knew she would not be quick to return. Her gaze flicked over him now, considering how to best answer him and make up for her cruelty. "I can't," she surprisingly agreed, locking his eyes to it.

Gaius was a flirt, a harmless one, but perhaps she could indulge him this time. "I could have left you now, but I am here."

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:36 pm
He wouldn't lie, he had greatly enjoyed her reaction to his teleporting. He had almost laughed, but the smirk showed he was pleased with himself. Better watch out Sitiri, this probably won't be the last time he teleports right in front of you.

"I knew it."

The hurt had left his voice, his mood instanting improved with a satisfied grin. Would he sulk again later? Perhaps. It had been a long wait after all (and why couldn't he have gone with her?). But for now, maybe now that she was back, it seemed it had been worth the wait. He did enjoy her company, cared about her, snark and all, even if she was....really bad at flirting.

"What should we do now?"

Maybe a little midnight stroll, just the two of them? Maybe something else.
He could think of a few things. There it was again, that charming smile, what a flirt.

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:44 pm
It was as if she didn't understand her own actions, why she wanted to try so hard to make it up to Gaius. Flirting certainly wasn't her forte, and she had showed the god no such interest before this. At first, she could convince herself it was because she wanted him to feel better. How long that ruse would last, however, was a mystery.

For now, it seemed to work, and she even smiled again as his mood seemed to lighten up. Sitiri was sure that the hurt she had caused him was not healed yet, but perhaps it was starting to. Now that Nara was settled into a temporary den, Sitiri could do so many things. For now the god cub was resting, though she doubted that would last long at all. But it allowed them a few moments of reprieve before Sitiri was dragged back to her parental duties.

That had been her choice, and one she did not regret. Little Nara was charming, and she badly wanted to help the cub grow into a responsible adult.

Sitiri's eyes rested on him, musing over their options before she tentatively tried... to flirt back with him. After all, it had cheered him up so much to begin with! "What... do you want to do?" she asked, leaving it all up to the male for the first time. Their entire journey had been dictated by Sitiri, but now it was up to Gaius to determine what they did next. And yes, she did her best to try and be flirtatious there.

It did not go well.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:04 pm
"I could think of a few things."

Sitiri may have been a disaster at flirting, but Gaius was not, time to step up his game it seemed. But there was a genuineness to his smile, one that went beyond just the flirt. It meant more than just the casual flirt that others saw in him.

He stepped toward her, -almost- close enough for their noses to touch. He lingered there a moment, his eyes watching hers. A flick of his tail, he circled to stand at her side. Oh, has his shoulder brushed against hers? Maybe.

"It is a lovely night, perhaps a stroll in the moonlight?"

A cuddle under the stars? There were many things they could do, just the two of them.

"You could tell me your name."

He had leaned close as he spoke, almost whispering those words in her ear. Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine.

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:47 pm
Sitiri was not used to this game he played, the casual flirting and subtle insinuations. The goddess had not taken an interest in any other god to have even attempted to flirt, and she did not want to question why she had decided to make the attempt now. He was very close, almost to the point where she was uncomfortable with the sudden invasion onto her personal bubble. His shoulder touched her's, and she shied away a little, turning her face away from his as he whispered in her ear.

That suggestion was not one the goddess was willing to yet follow through with. It was almost as if he presented a choice to her - give up her name, or opt for a stroll with the god. The choice was easy for her to make, and there were some things no amount of flirting would coax from the secretive goddess' lips.

She stepped forward and in front of him, the swish of her tail beckoning him to follow. The goddess did seem to like to do a lot of leading. "A stroll sounds quite nice." Her attempts at flirting had been hideous, and now she was not even sure what she was doing with him. She was walking on foreign territory, jumping into a game she did not quite know the rules to.

Did she know the sight she was presenting him? Not really - she was aware of what she was doing, but not aware of its impact. "I can perhaps tell you other things...?" she offered instead, if a stroll was not satisfactory enough for the god.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:50 pm
Damn, well it had been worth a try. He'd find her name eventually. Maybe she wasn't ready to tell him yet, why he did not know, but he would get it. Otherwise he was just going to start calling her your worshipness, or something else equally ridiculous until she gave him. But for now, there were other things on his mind.

A grin, his eyes following her, watching the way she moved, the swish of her tail. Wow, she really was quite beautiful. Perhaps she did tend to take the lead, but Gaius could not object to the view.

"Alright, a stroll it is."

He walked to her side, his steps following with hers. Sure the view from behind was nice, but there was more to the goddess than her a**, he liked the front half too.

"Oh? What sort of things?"

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:00 pm
She had not decided quite what was worth telling him, mostly because she had not believed he would be all that interested. But, then again it seemed like she hardly knew the other god that much herself. If she was being distant with him, at times it seemed like he did the same. Sitiri did not know his name (though she had not asked for it) nor his domain. All she knew was that he was a god that she could not shake off. She wasn't even sure she wanted to now.

The goddess did not know the pride well, so she led them back towards the border and away from curious eyes. They weren't exactly a subtle pair, and though neither possessed wings there was certainly something different about them. "Well," she paused, trying to think of anything that would actually be of interest to her companion. "I am the goddess of anonymity. If you must use a name for me, you can call me Anonymity or Anon. It does not matter."

Sitiri would answer to anything that was at least respectable, and more often than not she was called by her domain rather than her name. Very few gods knew of her and even less knew her name. "My father is the god of obscurity, my mother the goddess of cultures."

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:36 pm
There was a smile on the god's maw as he walked at her side, tail swishing lightly behind him. He walked at her side, shoulder to shoulder, a flick of his ears, listening intently to what she had to tell him. Anonymity, that answered some questions, perhaps he understood better why she was as she was.

Still, he would have prefered her name, one such as she should be called by more than just their name. And yet, he could respect her wish for now, he understood. Not that he was going to give up, but it was better than calling her 'hey you' or 'your woshipness'. (Heh, he might still keep that one for later).

"You may call me Gaius Tiberius, or just Gaius, I am the god of chauvinism."

His tail flicked, brushing against hers, glancing at her with a grin.

"The moon is beautiful tonight."

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:13 pm
"...that explains a lot," she answered a little too honestly when he told her his domain. While Gaius had been thinking the same of her domain, at least he had the tact not to voice his thoughts aloud. Sitiri was a little less tactful in those regards. At times she could be a subtle, sneaky lioness, able to pass through territories without anyone noticing her. In actual conversation, however, it was clear she still had some skills to develop.

She looked back over her shoulder when his tail brushed against her's, wondering for a moment if the action was on purpose or accidental. She knew he was a flirt, so it was unlikely that he did anything unintentional. After a moment, her gaze shifted back ahead of her. Then, the subtle brush of her tail back against his own could be felt. It was the most reciprocation she had done against his actions, and if he dared to ask her why she would be unable to tell him the reason.

"It is hard to see in these lands - the moon, that is," she answered with her gaze lifted to the sky. "Storms seem to roll in constantly from the ocean, but it is nice tonight." She would be raising little Nara here for a while, until she deemed the young goddess capable of handling things on her own. Sitiri would, she supposed, have to get used to the weather.

"Well, Gaius Tiberius. What are your plans?"

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:41 pm
Gaius only shrugged, choosing not to comment or take offense where none was likely intended. By now he had grown used to her directness, just as she had with his flirting. Maybe his flirt fit with her direct, and when it didn't there was always snark.

"Yes, but that is what makes it more beautiful, don't you think?"

A soft smirk as she felt her tail against his, his own tail curling around hers. He almost purred, his head lowered to brush against her shoulder, but stopping short at her question.

"I'm not sure. I figured I'd hang around with you for a while, I enjoy your company."

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:24 pm
She stumbled into another situation where she simply did not know what to do with Gaius. His flirtations had always been forward, but now he was very close and in her personal space. Any boundaries she had set up he had broken through almost carelessly, and she was not sure how she felt about that. Sitiri was a cautious goddess, trusting others rarely and keeping to herself. At least she knew what she was or was not capable of.

His tail was curled around her own, and she did not quite know how to remove her tail from the position. So she did not. Then, his head seemed to brush against her shoulder. It was an affectionate gesture that Sitiri was not comfortable enough to reciprocate. Besides, she would likely bump her head into a bony part of him and that would be embarrassing. "I do not know, to me it almost seems like it's tainted..."

She frowned a little at that thought, her gaze finally focusing on him. For a moment, she was glad she wore a mask over her face to hide the blush that tinted her cheeks. He was very close, and very forward, and hard to say 'no' to now. "Well, I guess I do not mind terribly if you stick around. I have a cub to raise, though, so I doubt it will be much fun for you."

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:08 pm
He watched her, his gaze meeting hers, trying to read her beneath the mask. Even with the mask, she was quite beautiful at that moment. He smiled, he could see it in her eyes, she liked him too, even if she didn't say it. The slightest fidget of his paws, as if he wanted to move closer, but hesitated. For now, he was satisfied with her answer and to spend the night alone with her.

"It could be more fun than you think."

How much trouble could a cub possibly be?

Krysin

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas