Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ
Bhiko vs. Hatori, "Flame Emperor vs. Buddha Zoan"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:56 pm
Bhiko

Rango

Luke Tensai

Tentaigo

Our Debate Mod:

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:49 am
Ryunosuke Ryusei

Sign of the start of the fight. Hatori throws the first attack, and then Bhiko replied. This fight has officially started.

Start of Fight

Tentaigo

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:18 pm
The timing of Tent's post in response to mine, negates his last post. The way I see it. I timed or wrote my post so that the timing of my actions occurred in accordance with his. He reforms, I bow. He talks, I cause earth quake. Mind you this is all with the fact that Rango hasn't moved from the spot he was in since the start fighted. "Not moving from the spot he was in. Since the fight started." His words not mine. Long story short, my action starts before the end of his prior post. and I don't know when his next post starts because he didn't run and sprint. The last post wasn't set up like that. Also the stats from this post aren't reflective of his stats from the initial fight post.
Ryunosuke Ryusuke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:23 am
Luke Tensai
The timing of Tent's post in response to mine, negates his last post. The way I see it. I timed or wrote my post so that the timing of my actions occurred in accordance with his. He reforms, I bow. He talks, I cause earth quake. Mind you this is all with the fact that Rango hasn't moved from the spot he was in since the start fighted. "Not moving from the spot he was in. Since the fight started." His words not mine. Long story short, my action starts before the end of his prior post. and I don't know when his next post starts because he didn't run and sprint. The last post wasn't set up like that. Also the stats from this post aren't reflective of his stats from the initial fight post.
Ryunosuke Ryusuke

As for my stats. I can fix them back to their original when we first started the fight. As for my post. I fully posted in reflection to all your actions, moves, ect. In your last post.

Avoided your attack, then attacked you with my own attack. Simple. My last post is responding to your last post.

Last time I checked. It's a 1vs1 between you and me. Your last post is the only post I'm suppose to sequence my last post with.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:32 am
Tentaigo
Luke Tensai
Ryunosuke Ryusuke

As for my stats. I didn't put them all their accidently. I just realized my stats when I posted them in my last post. As for my post. I fully posted in reflection to all your actions, moves, ect. In your last post.

Avoided your attack, then attacked you with my own attack. Simple. My last post is responding to your last post.

Last time I checked. It's a 1vs1 between you and me. Your last post is the only post I'm suppose to sequence my last post with.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

It doesn't matter how he sequenced his post. Which is a load of bullshit if he thinks he can freeze my character.

My character starts his sprint in my last post. In reaction to Bhiko shockwaves to the ground. I even put it in the post. Hatori feels the tremors, and decides to run after Bhiko. Leaping and following Bhiko because he see's the ground cracking, and crumbling.

I have way more speed than him. I can keep up with him. In accordance to minding everything he says in his post. Which I did state.

He's acting like his post/attack was instant. Those shockwaves aren't going to instantly destroy everything. It takes time. And during that time I followed accordingly to that sequence, avoided the ground, and followed Bhiko.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:38 am
arrow  

Tentaigo

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:04 am
Tentaigo
Tentaigo
Luke Tensai
Ryunosuke Ryusuke

As for my stats. I didn't put them all their accidently. I just realized my stats when I posted them in my last post. As for my post. I fully posted in reflection to all your actions, moves, ect. In your last post.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

It doesn't matter how he sequenced his post. Which is a load of bullshit if he thinks he can freeze my character.

My character starts his sprint in my last post. In reaction to Bhiko shockwaves to the ground. I even put it in the post. Hatori feels the tremors, and decides to run after Bhiko. Leaping and following Bhiko because he see's the ground cracking, and crumbling.

I have way more speed than him. I can keep up with him. In accordance in minding everything he says in his post. Which I did state.

He's acting like his post/attack was instant. Those shockwaves aren't going to instantly destroy everything. It takes time. And during that time I followed accordingly to that sequence, avoided the ground, and followed Bhiko.

First, let's be civil. I haven't cursed, let's try to keep it that way. Second I quoted the last action of your last post, so you're lying. Third, I don't know if the sequence matters or not yet, but regardless I posted how I responded. I responded to you phasing with being outclassed and bowing, with the bowing motion came the shockwave ground slap. You begin speaking after, from where you are standing. I phrased it like that purposely, and you already responded so you cemented the sequence, I can't freeze your character. But I can make my character react to every action you've made that didn't make use of your movement speed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:26 am
First and foremost, I'd like to make a note here that due to a slight error in a recent update for Tent, Hatori's base Prowess is actually 90 and not 108. If it was used to deal damage previously, then Luke gains back 18 Hit Points per blow taken based on Prowess damage from Hatori.

That aside, in regards to sequences of events, Luke did indeed post his actions throughout the actions made in Tent's own post. He stated that he created the shockwaves just as Hatori would have started talking. Now, under normal circumstances, this counts as a post interruption and Tent is not mandated to keep talking and not respond. He can cut off his own actions and change his behavior from the point of the interruption.

However, Tent's last post stated that he was running towards Bhiko before the quakes began. This does in fact contradict the actions if his own previous post regardless of the interruption performed by Luke.

Official Ruling: Tent must edit his most recent post to begin his actions after the shockwaves are created by Bhiko in accordance with his previous action of standing in place. He is however still very much free to take reactionary and evasive action as he wishes, he merely must adjust the timing of events as he deals with them. This is your first ruling for this fight, you have [2] more remaining.

Luke Tensai

Tentaigo

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:43 am
Luke Tensai

Posted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:55 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei

Luke Tensai

Take a look at Bhiko's latest post. Is he allowed to intervene in my post, and act like he can react to some of my post. While ignoring the attack I did to him at the end of my post like it never happened?

His posting is like he intervenes in the middle of my posts. And leaves what I did last completely like it never happened? Is he allowed to do that? He completely ignored my attack.

Besides in my post. In the middle of my last post. This was stated:

Quote:
"And would literally leap after Bhiko seconds after Bhiko had jumped backwards. To avoid danger from collapsing ground, dangerous waves, and pressurized gas."

Then at the end of my post I say I land 6ft next to Bhiko. With an attack coming up that he completely ignores to attack on his own. So he ignores my posts attack. TO make an attack of his own.

When I land nearby him literally seconds before he lands.

Can he do that? cheese_whine

Tentaigo

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:58 pm
Tentaigo
Ryunosuke Ryusei

Luke Tensai

Take a look at Bhiko's latest post. Is he allowed to intervene in my post, and act like he can react to some of my post. While ignoring the attack I did to him at the end of my post like it never happened?

His posting is like he intervenes in the middle of my posts. And leaves what I did last completely like it never happened? Is he allowed to do that? He completely ignored my attack.

Besides in my post. In the middle of my last post. This was stated:

Quote:
"And would literally leap after Bhiko seconds after Bhiko had jumped backwards. To avoid danger from collapsing ground, dangerous waves, and pressurized gas."

Then at the end of my post I say I land 6ft next to Bhiko. With an attack coming up that he completely ignores to attack on his own. So he ignores my posts attack. TO make an attack of his own.

When I land nearby him literally seconds before he lands.

Can he do that? cheese_whine

I'll put it like this. The same reason you could react without having to worry about you speaking while I was scorching earth is the same reason I can react where you interjected. "this counts as a post interruption and Tent is not mandated to keep talking and not respond. He can cut off his own actions and change his behavior from the point of the interruption." Your interruption point is right before I begin talking. You crossed a lot of ground to get to me and you don't have a vanishing speed tech so it's not like I'm not watching you from the distance you were away, and then you had to leap as well to get to where I was. Your ground speed don't account for your aerial speed without thrusters, so it gives me ample time while you're in air phasing through gas and debris for me to send a little kick with a big radius. That's all I really has to say on the matter. I call for a ruling!

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:00 pm
No. The point is you 'ARE' cutting into my post, and ignoring my actions. I will wait for the verdict. This is the second, or third time.  

Tentaigo

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:55 pm
So this one is much simpler thankfully. As Hatori is indeed using up time to run towards Bhiko, this sets up a delay for his actions regardless of his speed. This creates the window needed for Bhiko to change his actions and respond as appropriately.

He doesn't need to be locked into speaking, as Luke has indeed pointed out and when Hatiro lands, there is still a moment before he loses that gap. That is when Bhiko is permitted to make his kick and generate a shockwave just before Hatori would have successfully reached out to grab him with his flaming hand. So in response to Tent's question...

Official Ruling: Yes he can given the time delay before Hatori can grab him. The greater a distance between fighters, the less speed matters when determining reaction against speed tiers. Bhiko's kicked shockwave is legal. This is your second ruling for this fight, you have [1] more remaining.

Luke Tensai

Tentaigo

Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces