Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The House Guest (Healing&Lucy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:53 am
User Image
Felix looked around the yard, his eyes glowed a soft orange as he saw through the dark of the night. He hadnt seen any lights on in the house and their didnt seem to be any cars in the driveway. He walked over to one of the windows, checking it, locked and every window on the first floor was locked. When he climbed up to the second floor, the first one he tried was unlocked. He quietly shimmied the window open enough to climb through, his thin frame of a body making it too easy. He tip toed down the hallway, his large fluff of a tail swayed softly behind him and his ears twitched listening for any sound of life. The kitsune hadnt eaten for a couple of days and while quietly taking the stairs, one of his feet slipped and landed a bit harder on the next lower step witha slight thump which to him was loud and surprising, but he remained silent, not realizing the person still upstairs in their bedroom.

He finished making his way to the kitchen, feeling awful for having to steal for food but his prior situation was not his idea of backing off. He quietly rummaged through the fridge, not moving much when he looked around for anything that wouldnt come off as abnormal for going missing. He noticed on one of the counters, less then half a loaf of sliced bread. It was past the use by date, kind of stale and had a slight spot of mold on a slice. He almost seemed to have his mouth watering as it seemed like a feast to him and would surely not bring concern to the home owner.

That was till their was a sudden pain to the back of his head, the sound of someone behind him that he hadnt noticed having been distracted by the bread prize. His vision blackend suddenly and he collapsed onto the floor. When the light turned on in the kitchen, laying outcold on the floor was a male Kitsune, who looked to have seen better days. His hair, ears and tail could use a good washing, from just being matted and dirty. His clothes looked subpar and looked a bit torn and worn, basic cloths that probably cost about 5$ total at a store. The distigushing item on his person however was the collar tight around his neck, one that had been known for being used for slaves in the unsavory industry.

iiqueenlucy_

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:35 am
HealingAssass1n
OOC: sorry for writing so much. trust me my next posts wont be this long. I'm honestly a lazy writer.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Skyler's life has always been so "perfect" in other's eyes. She had some hard times and good ones too. Her family was wealthy and owned many industries. Childhood was a breeze; with her grades on point and her popularity high, everyone loved her and she was given everything she ever wanted. But it felt so empty. The words that were said to her and the gifts that were given. She felt like people only did those things because who her parents where. But she always kept those thoughts to herself and continued the life her parents given her.
After graduating from high school, she wanted to set out and study in medicine. Her father was hesitant at first, he wanted her to work along besides him. But in the end he gave in. She was able to study to become a doctor. Along the way she was able to find a roommate and buy a house, two story house with 2 rooms with a lot of space. Met a nice guy from her fathers company and started dating. Soon after finishing college, she was able to start her job. Which she enjoyed. She still felt the pressure of her family's name on her shoulders and knew people looked at her differently because of that. But she ignored it all and just focus to live out her life they way she wanted.
Catching up to the present, Skyler has been feeling a bit bored of her life. She loved her job but everyday felt the same. Waking up, eating, working and return home to eat and sleep. Not only that but her roommate recently got married and moved out, so she was always alone at home. Its not much of difference since her roommate was only there for the room, she never really had anyone to talk to in the first place but she still loved the company of another person. Her boyfriend was always busy with business trips and only got to see him a few days out of the week when he's in town.
After a long day at work, she returned home late in a cab. Since her car was getting fixed at a mechanic. Tired and alone, Sky fell asleep after taking her shower. Her hair still wet and no food in her stomach, wearing shorts and a large cartoon shirt. She hadn't had a dream in years. It was always just black.
A sudden noise woke Sky from her sleep. It came from out in the hall, by the stairs. Sky was instantly alerted, knowing no one else should be here. She knew it wouldn't be her boyfriend, since he was away on a business trip with her father. Getting out of the bed, heading to her door to see was out there. At first she saw nothing but heard the sound of her cabinets opening from the kitchen. She was a bit tensed and shaken by the fact how she didn't know how to fight back.Sky was not a fighter. She hated conflict. But she knew she had to do something.
Walking out of the room and headed down the stairs as quietly as she could. Peeking over to see in the darkness was a man figure rummaging through her food. Turning back fast, her heart raced and her hands her shaking. 'A Man? What if he's stronger then me? I should probably call the cops' She thought but stopped when noticing type of pan on the counter. She didn't know for sure because it was dark. 'If I call the cops, it means he will have a chance to run. I can't let that happen.' She quickly and quietly took the pan and walked up behind the man, hitting the back of his head. Hearing the man falling to the ground, Sky took a step back and let out a small scream. Reaching to her side to turn the kitchen lights on, her eyes widen at what was on the ground. She knew right away it was a kitsune, her father talked about them when she was a child and she often heard about them online or from people at her work. He was covered in dirt and his clothes looked warn out. She didn't know what to think but she quickly went to the phone on the counter, and started to dial the number '9-1-1'. Still looking down at the man, she stopped to see something around his neck. She had always heard these creatures being put up as slaves. When thinking about it, her heart started to feel heavy. She stood frozen, not sure if she should press the call button or not.
A bit scared but sure, Sky put the phone down and went over to the man. She could see the bump she made with the pan on the back of the head and felt bad. "I'm sorry" She whispered. Then using all of her strength, she pulled him to the couch in the other room. It took a bit of time, with him being taller and heaver then her.
After setting him onto the couch, she took a step back and started to think aloud. "What if he was to attack. He's probably just as confused and scared as I am..." She heading up the stairs and into her ex roommate's room. Opening the closet to see a box of the roommate's stuff she left behind. Rummaging though the box, she was able to find some rope. "I still don't understand why you had this in the first place." She said, remembering how crazy her roommate was. Closing the closet and heading back down to the kitsune, she tied up his arms and legs. Not too tight to leave bruises but tight enough for the creature to say put. She then sat down on the floor leaning on the couch. Still a bit shaken and tired from the lack of sleep. 'Good thing tomorrow is my day off' she thought. Her eyes weak, they closed for a short moment and fell asleep.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:56 am
iiqueenlucy_

Felix had been out for a while, he didnt really dream either and the last time he ever remembered having dreams was when he was younger and imagined being free of his current life. He had been in slavery for most of his life, his family attacked by gangsters when he was a child and he didnt know what happened to his parents. As morning came up, his ears twitched at the sound of the birds chirping outside the window. He started to open his eyes, groaning quietly as the back of his head still had hurt. When his memory came back however he sat up and felt that his arms were tied behind his back and legs bound together. He tried to get up and stand but when he tried hoping to get away he gasped as he didnt get far and hit the floor with a thud. He groaned a bit more audible as he struggled to undo the ropes, only to freeze seeing the woman who had knocked him out. He didnt seem mad, or angry at her. His eyes looked at her in fear that she was going to turn him in as he began to struggle more out of fear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:14 am
HealingAssass1n

For the first time in a long time, Sky had a dream. It wasn't a normal one. All she saw was a bright light that she kept walking towards. But before she was able to get close to the light, she was then awoken by a loud sound near her. Her eyes still dazed and unfocused, she saw a blurry orange figure on the ground near her. Shaking her head and whipping her eyes open, then clearly seeing the kitsune on the ground. She was startled and scooted back. Her heart was racing, not knowing what to do next.
Noticing the rope was still on him helped her relax, knowing he wouldn't attack her. But seeing the kitsune look afraid reassured herself that he wasn't a threat. She started to get closer but noticed the kitsune's hesitation on being near her, so she kept her distance. "Don't be afraid. I promise you I'm not gonna hurt you or anything." She then paused, thinking again about the purpose of this. 'What am I suppose to say to calm him down.' She then remembered his reason of being in her home. Picking herself up from the ground, she walked around the couch to not scare the kitsune more and headed to the kitchen.
Walking back into the living room with food in her arms. Bread, small candies, an apple, and some cooked chicken in a container she made the other day. Not knowing what he would prefer most, she sat it all down near them. "If you like, I can untie you and you can have some food. But you need to promise not attack me ok? I just want to help." She said calmly. Hoping he would understand her. Her knowledge on kitsune was very little, so she still grew worry of him.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:34 am
iiqueenlucy_

Felix continued to struggle a bit as she backed up from him but he was weak and tired, where normally he could have had a better chance to free himself. He heard her voice and looked at her, still pretty afraid but when she said she wouldnt hurt him and not to be afraid, he wasnt sure if he could trust her seeing as he had put trust in humans before but they would hurt and betray. He saw her leave and go back into the kitchen, hearing her rummaging for things, his heart beat increased thinkingit was for a phone or worse but when she came back with food he was surprised. He looked at her and calmed down a bit, obviously he seemed tense but he allowed her to untie him. When she did, he didnt make any sudden movements so he wouldnt scare her but when she stepped back he saw the food and had picked up the chicken. Opening the container, his eating could have had a bit more manners but he began to eat the cold chicken with hungry vigor. When all the chicken was gone, he focused on the bread a bit, eating a few pieces but at them a bit slower, savoring the taste a bit in case this feast wasnt to last. He never said anything or looked up at her much except when he realized she was still there he looked at her and nodded, as if to say thank you.

He then realized she could at least be given his name to know he wasnt going to hurt her, he wasnt aggressive, just hungry and scared. He gripped his shorts a bit with both hands, "Felix..." he spoke his name but his collar beeped and he tensed up, the shock collar turning on for a few moments before stopping. The collar was tight against his neck and the only lock on it was on the back of his neck.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games