[Belrea] Meeting on the Docks (Ephrym x Chrysanthe) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:19 pm
“Ah!” Chrys blinked in surprise before nodding, “I think so.” Reaching out she tugged the box and after gingerly setting it on the ground wiggled the lid free so that she could see inside. Several pouches, glass bottles, and plenty of straw to keep them from breaking filled the interiors of the wooden crate. Raising one of the bottles she carefully sniffed at the lid before nodding her head, “That’s definitely cinnamon spice.” How great! They could have some more dessert options again!

After a moment of exploring the crate she fixed the lid back into place and glanced up at Ephrym, “Thanks for helping me to find it.” Even though she really hadn’t wanted company at least the guy had been helpful.

(Chrys 8 )  
“You’re most welcome.” Ephrym reached down so that he could pluck the crate from the ground, “Now if you don’t mind I could use a good walk through town. Triva Cafe is toward the northern area, right? I have to head that way anyways so may as well take a stroll together.” Without waiting for much of a response he brushed past Chrysanthe to head to the lower decks and from their the docks…

(Ephrym 9)  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Seriously?! This guy! Despite her best efforts to fume at him Chrys found a hint of a smile instead spreading across her lips. At least he was rather resilient. She just hoped he was up for the task of carrying that crate all the way back to the cafe! Perhaps I could give him a dessert for his efforts. She picked up her pace so that she could quickly follow him from the ship.

“So you don’t live in the city?” Not that she cared but she would feel bad if he was going to the outskirts of the city just to walk all the way back. Surely she wasn’t worth that much effort.

(Chrys 9)  
“I don’t.” Ephrym was more than willing to answer any questions. At least the girl was finally warming up to him! Grinning he slowed his steps just a bit so that he could walk alongside of her, “I live further down the shore towards the farmlands. I just happened to take this job to get a bit of money before the harvest took all of my freetime.” He glanced over towards her, “Not to seem rude but I doubt you’re from the city yourself?” He raised a brow as they left the ramps and started again on solid ground.

(Ephrym 10)  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

“Ah.” Nodding Chrys just focused on getting down from the ramp without stumbling before glancing over at his question, “I’m not. I’m from the ‘new lands’ as you all call them. I came over here to see what Belrea was like and I needed to do something to pay for my lodging so I took a job at the cafe.” She shrugged her shoulders, “It’s not bad, they have good food and I can sleep upstairs in a small apartment.”

“I suppose you’ll want to ask a few more questions while we walk so fire away. I’ll do my best and then I guess I also owe you something from the cafe for all your work. A piece of cake or somethin’ because that’s the only sweet thing you’ll be getting from me.” She quipped with a small smile as they continued to walk down the street and up towards the northern edges of the city.

(Chyrs 10)  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces