Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ
The Juggernaut versus The Emperor (Eiza vs Rango) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:50 am
Eiza

Rango

Avedis Angelus

Tentaigo

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:01 am
Deecee Sama

No offense. But my moderator is going to be Deecee. He knows the rules better. Thanks Deecee.  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:05 pm
Deecee Sama

Sign of the start of the fight. Eiza throws the first attack, and now I am replying. This fight has officially started.

Start of Fight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:28 am
In Tentaigo's recent post he has not even simply implied...in fact has literally stated I am unable to react to anything he does.

The specific action that prompted this is me kicking at a kick he aimed specifically at my leg. In my post I stated I kicked at his leg while his leg was en route to mine, which seemed plausible to me. While in his post he has changed the time line of my actions and outright said that instead I kicked after his connected. And I frankly refute that.

Now, I am aware that he is above my speed tier, but to my knowledge with how the system works currently that does not mean I am unable to react to anything he does, which he literally says in this part of his post.

"Although his opponent Eiza could see Hatori's kick coming at her. The ability to see his kick, and ability to react to his kick. Were on two completely different plains. Eiza was much slower than Hatori. Therefore, she would get kicked before, her leg could even turn into a kick."

Where as I am pretty sure actions that take minimal time would indeed allow me to react, and in this situation.

If I am mistaken in my assumption that I am allowed to react in situations that make sense then this is fine. Or if this situation is determined not to make sense then that is fine too. However I would very much appreciate not having the timeline I set forth literally said "that's now how it happened this is." to.

Avedis Angelus

Tentaigo

Ryunosuke Ryusei

And side note to tentaigo about the debate thread. Deecee is not our fight mod, Ryu is. However if he wishes to overrule a ruling made by Deecee he can. Do not expect him to be our fight mod.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:34 am
Deecee Sama

X o l u s

His Post Where He Thinks He can React The Same Way to My Speed

My Latest Post

So Avedis main argument is that. He is as fast as my character:

Eiza - 75 Speed
Hatori - 369 Speed

In my attacking post previous to his most recent post. I kick him in the leg while it's on the ground. Him standing. However, he wants to counter that attack with his own attack. Saying he kicks at my leg at the same time.

In my most recent post. I say that Hatori leg kicks him before Eiza can kick, or, reach kicking Hatori leg. Then I say Hatori moves out of the way of Eiza kick. After he kicked her leg, to avoid his slower kick.

Because of the speed difference. He seems to not understand the difference of speed (Gap)

[ And he's making light of this to say. In close quarters he has even more right to keep up with Hatori. No. It's the complete opposite. In close quarters. Our speed is definitely going to be shown for what they are. Avedis thinks because we're in close range. We have the [same] speed. We're not in the same tier.

This is his speed Tier
0 to 249 (Peak Condition) - You are capable of moving at approximately 75 Mph, which is the equivalent to a cheetah moving at maximum sprint at your max sprint.

This is My speed Tier.
250 to 499 (Super Condition) - You are capable of moving at approximately 150 Mph, which is the equivalent to a nitrous infused six engine sports car moving at maximum speed at max sprint.

I am a completely higher tier than his Tier in speed. So my post makes the most sense. And is very valid unlike his post. Where he thinks Eiza can move exactly the same way my speed does. With his 75 Speed.

In the stat breakdown chart: ( It Specifically says ) I went over this with the other mods.

The only way to completely outclass someone in speed is with a technique or being an entire condition class higher than them.

That is why Avedis shouldn't be able to react at the same time and kick. He's kicking much slower than Hatori is kicking. He is moving much slower than Hatori is moving.

That's like saying just because he can see a car peeling off in front of him. He can keep up with that car by running. No. You see the car accelerating. But you can't run right next to that car peeling off.

But that doesn't mean Eiza cannot see the attacks coming. Seeing the attacks, and reacting to the attack are completely different. In his post he misinterpreted his own speed.

But most of all it's Ryu who is feeding Avedis all this information. About not listening to the guilds system. And ignoring the tiers. Therefore, I want the mods to call out Ryu on why Avedis. Cannot react to my kick the way he did.

For example: A Tier 1 attack. Is not going to be as powerful as a Tier 2 attack. Therefore, that Tier 1 attack is going to get blown away. And that Tier 2 attack will hit it's opponent.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:41 pm
*Descends upon the debate from the heavens above*

OK, let's see what we have here~

First and foremost, I'd like to clear up a few misconceptions. First of all Tent, while I will admit that DC is a better fighter than I, System Familiarity is actually my area of expertise and no other mod is more familiar with the rules than myself.

Second, I'm not sure where you are getting your information from, but I have not been 'feeding' Ave anything. And I most definitely have never told anyone to ignore speed tiers or not to listen to system rules. So please refrain from trying to request other mods tell me off on such things, thank you.

As for this combat situation, this seems to be stemming from your misunderstanding of how Speed Tiers work Tentaigo.

Quote:
Although his opponent Eiza could see Hatori's kick coming at her. The ability to see his kick, and ability to react to his kick. Were on two completely different plains. Eiza was much slower than Hatori. Therefore, she would get kicked before, her leg could even turn into a kick.

Now, I want to be clear here. Hatori is more than a whole [250] Speed over Eiza. All of his movements are indeed significantly faster than hers, and this shows more in close range combat. Because of this, Tent's speed is so much greater than he can in fact kick Eiza before she can make her own kick. She can however still fight back, but not by interrupting the kick with her own specifically. She can attempt to grab/strike/whatever after getting hit as she pleases however.

Official Ruling: Ave must edit Eiza's post to take the damage from Hatori's kick, and may change her response to it as such. Tent must then edit Hatori's post after to respond to the newly edited post by Ave.

Also, while not mandatory, I'd like to request that all active techniques being used be listed in your post somewhere for all parties to see/read.

As an aside, to Tentago. Your air blade technique you used. I would also like to inform you that such techniques do not 'stack' with themselves as your post seemed to imply. Not only can an air blade not leave the sword to cut Eiza at the same time as the sword itself cuts her, the system itself does not permit overlapping damage like this and you would have to choose to either use Strength by hitting with the blade, or Prowess by hitting with the air slash instead. You can't do both at the same time with one motion.

Avedis Angelus

Tentaigo

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:33 pm
Edit Done, she had already taken the damage from the kick I didn't assume her kicking at his kick would even nullify damage. However I removed all mentions of her kick and took a different attempted action.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:00 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
*Descends upon the debate from the heavens above*

OK, let's see what we have here~

First and foremost, I'd like to clear up a few misconceptions. First of all Tent, while I will admit that DC is a better fighter than I, System Familiarity is actually my area of expertise and no other mod is more familiar with the rules than myself.

Second, I'm not sure where you are getting your information from, but I have not been 'feeding' Ave anything. And I most definitely have never told anyone to ignore speed tiers or not to listen to system rules. So please refrain from trying to request other mods tell me off on such things, thank you.

As for this combat situation, this seems to be stemming from your misunderstanding of how Speed Tiers work Tentaigo.

Quote:
Although his opponent Eiza could see Hatori's kick coming at her. The ability to see his kick, and ability to react to his kick. Were on two completely different plains. Eiza was much slower than Hatori. Therefore, she would get kicked before, her leg could even turn into a kick.

Now, I want to be clear here. Hatori is more than a whole [250] Speed over Eiza. All of his movements are indeed significantly faster than hers, and this shows more in close range combat. Because of this, Tent's speed is so much greater than he can in fact kick Eiza before she can make her own kick. She can however still fight back, but not by interrupting the kick with her own specifically. She can attempt to grab/strike/whatever after getting hit as she pleases however.

Official Ruling: Ave must edit Eiza's post to take the damage from Hatori's kick, and may change her response to it as such. Tent must then edit Hatori's post after to respond to the newly edited post by Ave.

Also, while not mandatory, I'd like to request that all active techniques being used be listed in your post somewhere for all parties to see/read.

As an aside, to Tentago. Your air blade technique you used. I would also like to inform you that such techniques do not 'stack' with themselves as your post seemed to imply. Not only can an air blade not leave the sword to cut Eiza at the same time as the sword itself cuts her, the system itself does not permit overlapping damage like this and you would have to choose to either use Strength by hitting with the blade, or Prowess by hitting with the air slash instead. You can't do both at the same time with one motion.

Avedis Angelus

Tentaigo

User Image

I stand corrected. gonk So far in the five months of being in the guild. As a mod. You haven't abused, mistaken, or falsely, used your authority as mod. You don't even take favorites either. 3nodding You're still at the pinnacle of top mods in this guild.  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:30 am
Avedis Angelus

I edited. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:21 am
Tentaigo
Avedis Angelus

I edited. biggrin

If you don't mind, could you explain what you mean by lowering your stance.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:45 am

Quote:
Hatori lowered his stance moving to the side. Out of the way of the choke-hold completely. To the side away from her arm, and choke-hold. Before Eiza's hand could get near his head, neck, face, ect.

It was a description of his movement during him avoiding your attack. You tried to choke-hold him. Maybe I should of said bent his knee's. Nonetheless, Hatori never went under your choke-hold. Hatori only moved sideways away from your choke-hold. Out of the way to the side from being choke-hold.
exclaim

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:21 pm
Tentaigo

Quote:
Hatori lowered his stance moving to the side. Out of the way of the choke-hold completely. To the side away from her arm, and choke-hold. Before Eiza's hand could get near his head, neck, face, ect.

It was a description of his movement during him avoiding your attack. You tried to choke-hold him. Maybe I should of said bent his knee's. Nonetheless, Hatori never went under your choke-hold. Hatori only moved sideways away from your choke-hold. Out of the way to the side from being choke-hold.

Avedis Angelus

But you're holding me with one arm, and your leg is in the transition between it's kick colliding and returning to normal. Unless his neck is able to stretch away from his body that method of dodging makes little sense. You'd need to be able to move your whole body to do that, and without also moving me.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:32 pm
Avedis Angelus
Tentaigo

Quote:

Avedis Angelus

But you're holding me with one arm, and your leg is in the transition between it's kick colliding and returning to normal. Unless his neck is able to stretch away from his body that method of dodging makes little sense. You'd need to be able to move your whole body to do that, and without also moving me.

Not at all. Dude were you not paying attention in our last debate?

Hatori kicked you faster than you could kick him. We didn't kick one anothers leg at the same time. Hatori kicked you first. And your kick was trailing way behind.

Upon kicking you first. Hatori moved out of the way in this post avoiding your choke-hold, and grabbed the back of your elbow. Your kick was too slow to reach his leg. In this post he already avoided all your attacks. The choke-hold was avoided, too. Look bro I've been in the house too long. I have to go to the gym. Can you post??

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:36 pm
Avedis Angelus
Tentaigo

Quote:

Avedis Angelus

Listen to what you're saying. Hatori kicked you, and then moved away in this post. Hatori has never "moved" you. And in my post I never state that he keeps his arm on your bicep.

You need to read my posts carefully. Because all of his actions. Are always in the most recent post.

Tentaigo

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:56 pm
Tentaigo
Avedis Angelus
Tentaigo

Quote:

Avedis Angelus

Listen to what you're saying. Hatori kicked you, and then moved away in this post. Hatori has never "moved" you. And in my post I never state that he keeps his arm on your bicep.

You need to read my posts carefully. Because all of his actions. Are always in the most recent post.

I did not say you moved me, but you did not say you released my arm I have no reason to believe that you did release my arm. When you -grab- something you hold it. :/

So again, as is the current position would be Rango holding Eiza's arm, because he as said in your post -grabbed- her. His kick hits as he grabs her, and in the transition period between his leg returning to a neutral state from his kick she is moving to grab his neck while she is still being held.

Unless you can show me where in your posts you say that you release her, she's still in your grasp.  
Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff