Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Continue? [Unova Badge Run] (Ter) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:30 pm
Despite my wanting to avoid spamming the same moves over the course of multiple battles for the sake of unpredictability, Cheren didn't give me much time to come up with any alternatives. "Samurai, get out of the water and block with Protect."

Samurai leaped out of the Surf he was controlling, unable to keep the water from fading due to not concentrating on it anymore. Whilst in the air, Samurai covered his body with his scalchops and gathered Normal-type energy around his body, creating a shield for Thunder to bounce off of - if it even hit. If if hit the water from Surf instead, that would drain away before Samurai could fall back in it.

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:55 am
Cheren and Cincinno watched as the otter defended its self, the electricity dissipating into the water and harmlessly fading away. The Water type avoided the Thunder but it was wide open for another attack once that Protect faded, the opposing pair given more than enough time to anticipate the right moment.

"Another Bullet Seed!" Cheren ordered.

The moment the Protect faded the rodent would once again fire off a near endless barrage of Grass energy forged seeds at its foe. They couldn't defend forever.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:11 am
"Take the hit," I told Samurai. I got a confused look from him, but he couldn't react before the seeds struck him, dealing double the damage they normally would for obvious reasons.

"Now, get up close to Cinccino and use Revenge!" added. Samurai smirked, glad that I finally asked him to use that move for once instead of having to choose to use it on his own. He gathered Fighting-type energy around himself, the power darkened by the way the move was used. Once he had enough, he charged Cinccino, planning to crash into it fists-first.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:41 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Take the hit," I told Samurai. I got a confused look from him, but he couldn't react before the seeds struck him, dealing double the damage they normally would for obvious reasons.

"Now, get up close to Cinccino and use Revenge!" added. Samurai smirked, glad that I finally asked him to use that move for once instead of having to choose to use it on his own. He gathered Fighting-type energy around himself, the power darkened by the way the move was used. Once he had enough, he charged Cinccino, planning to crash into it fists-first.

And down went Cinccino, the Revenge proving devastating as the little white puff of a Pokemon was dispatched unceremoniously. "Not bad." Cheren said with a nod as he recalled his Pokemon. "All comes down to this last one, my childhood pet and adult ace Pokemon. Stoutland, you're up!" The man declared as he tossed out his last Pokemon, releasing the Big-Hearted Pokemon.

"Stooouuut!" Roared the canine as it appeared, an oppressive strength sapping dread washing over Samurai as its Intimidate ability kicked in.

"Time for our own revenge...use Retaliate!" The gym leader ordered.

With devastating speed and precision the Stoutland would hold nothing back as it gunned towards Samurai, empowered by the fall of its comrade as it dashed by the Dewott and slashed at it with Normal energy empowered claws. A 'samurai'-esque move coming from the wrong Pokemon in this match up.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:37 pm
I recalled Samurai, who fainted from the Retaliate. It was a good move for the circumstances. I wanted to bring Haku back out since the defense reduction would have been undone somewhat with him being recalled back to his ball, but with him missing some scales, he might not last as long. Shaking my head, I knew it was time to bring my ace.

"You're up, Rala!" I said, letting my Gardevoir out of her ball. She greeted the Stoutland with her telepathy before realizing what was going on. "Master, this Gym Leader has the same badge as Lenora. Why are we here?" Rala asked me after unintentionally reading the Stoutland's mind.

"I have a Basic Badge, yes," I agreed. "But I don't have -this gym's- badge," I clarified. I intended to take on all eleven gyms in the region, regardless of what badges they were handing out. 'This is a battle against a gym leader, so no holding back. Use Hypnosis, Rala!"

With a nod, Rala turned to face her opponent and created a hypnotic pattern with her energy, attempting to lull Stoutland to sleep.

SubonicXP

SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:25 am
(Hypnosis accuracy check. 60% accuracy. If 1-6, Stoutland falls asleep.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:30 am
Cheren would smile as his canine shook off the Hypnosis, the hound standing firm, and wide awake in spite of the hypnotic suggestion to sleep. "You'll have to do better than that to break the willpower of my best friend. Though he does look sleepy. Yawn, Stoutland, shake it off." The gym leader ordered.

In a surprisingly cute manner, despite its appearance, the big dog would let out an almost puppy-like yawn, curling its tongue as it opened its mouth wide to let out the grogginess Rala instilled upon it. They do say yawning is contagious, maybe Rala should take a hint from her own suggestions and nap soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:10 am
Rala couldn't help but yawn, herself - a sign that the move was effective. This made things difficult. While Rala had just entered the fray and could likely take a few hits while dozed off, I didn't want to give Cheren too much of an advantage, so I needed Rala to do as much damage to Stoutland as she could before sleep took her. "Use Focus Blast, Rala."

Shaking her head to chase away her drowsiness, Rala began charging energy into an orb, focusing as much as she could on gathering and condensing it. When the move was ready, she would fling it at Stoutland, the Fighting-type energy careening straight for him.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:20 am
The Focus Blast would zoom towards the Stoutland and explode on apparent contact, kicking up a cloud of dust and smoke. The cloud would linger for a bit before fading away to reveal the Stoutland was gone and in place of it was a hole, the dog apparently having fled into the ground under the cover of the cloud with Dig. Whether or not it got hit was a mystery for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:31 am
Of course he dodged it. I cursed my luck, desperately trying to think of something I could have Rala do before she passed out. I might have been panicking, though, because nothing was coming to me.

Master, tell me to use Misty Terrain, Rala said telepathically, making sure that only I could hear her. I could only smirk. "I won't be foiled that easily, Cheren. Rala, use Misty Terrain!"

Rala, stifling a yawn, filled the field with a fog of Fairy-type energy. As the mist covered the battlefield, Rala's yawning lessened, until she no longer felt the need to fall asleep. Thanks for that, I thought, using my bond with Rala to direct that thought at her. A pokemon using a move without being told to do so in a Gym Battle would just be embarrassing, but if it wasn't for Rala asking that of me telepathically, she would have probably fallen asleep before the thought of Misty Terrain occurred to me. I couldn't help but be grateful of our bond in that moment.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:05 am
Cheren would fold his arms and c**k his head, smiling in response to the counter maneuver that his opponent pulled off. "Not bad, not bad at all. See, students? That is how a skilled trainer battles. Analyze the battle and come up with appropriate counters that not only negate or reflect what your opponent has done to or sent at your Pokemon but also benefit your own Pokemon. Thank you for giving me students this learning experiencing, Terashi." The gym leader complimented Terashi.

"That said, this battle is far from over. Now, Stoutland!" The man shouted. Springing up from beneath Rala would come Stoutland, the canine pouncing on her and clamping down with a fierce Ground energy empowered bite. The dog would attempt to pin her on the ground with its greater weight, the Gardevoir as light as a feather compared to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 am
I could only smirk at Cheren's words, though I felt a bit bad at not coming up with the idea, myself. My emotions were getting in the way again. I closed my eyes and opened my mind, focusing on calming myself down, though I could feel Rala's pain from taking that Dig, and the weight of Stoutland holding her down. "Push him off you with Psychic," I said calmly, though loud enough for Rala to hear clearly.

Rala focused on Stoutland's mouth first, prying it open with Psychic-type energy before pushing him back, trying to get enough distance to stand up and continue the battle. I opened my eyes, feeling a bit more calm, and focused on the battle.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:51 am
"Hold your ground! Use Crunch!" Cheren quickly ordered upon hearing Terashi's own command.

Without delay the dog would tighten its bite on Rala, Dark energy seeping from its fangs now as it dug in. While thanks to the Gardevoir's Fairy type the move wasn't super effective, just did neutral damage, the true purpose was to resist the Psychic's push. While the pressure from the attack hurt the dog's spiritual essence the Dark energy it was utilizing helped it resist being flung off, the canine holding firm and staying on top of Rala. It wasn't going anywhere like this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:58 am
"Trying to play that game, huh? Focus Blast, Rala!" I ordered, my emotions fighting back with a rush of anger. As usual, my pride as a Trainer manifested itself.

Rala smirked, as the order given her forced Stoutland and Cheren to make a decision: either take a super-effective move point-blank in order to secure Stoutland's hold on her, or dodge the blast and let Rala move to a more strategic position. She focused her energy between her hands, gathering it into an orb that she flung at the Big-Hearted Pokemon. If he didn't move, the Focus Blast would do significant damage.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers