Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image

Aaah Salaam and good evening. Please, please, come closer!

Welcome to Back Alley Bargains, a place of mystery, enchantment, and the finest merchandise this side of the river Jordan, on sale today! Come on down!

Starts: Whenever something's posted!
Ends: Mystery!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:30 pm
What's this, what's this?

Aaah, it looks like my first bargain has arrived! Come come, see the fine quality! So many items here, surely one must suit you? And the price? The price is a reason.

It's time to set up shop! For this part of Back-Alley Bargains, I am offering item edits! These will be picked randomly/rolled, and not all of the requests will get done!

Eligibility:

• One character per person!
  • Other event rules apply!
  • Be sure to describe fully what you want - I will not be redoing these if you forgot to mention something!
  • These cannot be more than moderate in design/complexity! If your description is too complex, I will simplify it!
  • I will not do growings this time around - so if you want something on a cub, it will only be on their cub stage!
  • You have to include a reason for the item. It can't be willy-nilly! Acceptable reasons:
    - Rank change (link me to a new rank description/RP/etc.)
    - God parent (inheriting something of theirs, etc., link me to parent!)
    - Significant gift (link me to the RP!)
    - Pridal items (link me to memberlist!)
  • Use the form!
  • Some recent examples: 1 2 3 4 5

[size=14][color=blue]Show Me Your Wares![/color][/size]
[size=11]
[b]Character:[/b] Name: [url=]Cert[/url] [url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Desired Item:[/b] Be specific!
[b]Reason:[/b] This needs to be a link of some-sort! RP link, etc.!
[/size]

Polette
Crew

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:55 pm
Show Me Your Wares!

Character: Ali'dido: Cert Uncert
Desired Item: Drum & Hip Basket & Eye Patch
Reason: Ali'dido has travelled to the Nchi'mahadhi numerous times and on one of his trips he was gifted a drum small enough (not functioning) to hang from a necklace around his neck. The link provided talks to the first drum he ever acquired - it wasn't perfect, but neither had most of his collection. He purely enjoyed the enriched experience of truly joining the prides culture. He has still yet to learn how to use the darn thing properly. [Link to RP]

Ali'dido also travelled and met with a basket weaver!! He met Laini in the Intaba and lusted after her handiwork. She made baskets for not only him, but a couple others in the Ninja pride. She trades goods for these baskets regularly and often makes them with misc articles like fibres and leather. She hasn't perfected these baskets and the designs are unique with some colorful markings from dyes provided by Ali. [Link to RP]

Ali'dido lost his eye, oh my! He was attacked (totally not his fault - hehe) and ended up being left for dead. An eye was missing and he now has a bit of a limp during wet weather. He wouldn't soon forget his encounter with Calypso! The eye patch was manufactured in the Nil'nocere out of leather materials and fibre roping. [Link to RP]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:08 pm
Show Me Your Wares!

Character: Name: Nyimak Cert Uncert
Desired Item: Feather from Gwen's wing Link tucking the feather in Nyimak's hair or perhaps as a necklace?
Reason: Hello little bid Nyimak very much enjoyed meeting Gwen and treasures the gift the falcon gave her.

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:37 pm
Show Me Your Wares!

Character: Calypso: Cert Uncert
Desired Item: A small pouch tied around her neck with a simple string.
Reason: Calypso had an encounter with a certain (now) partially blind lion. She's convinced he deserved it for being obnoxious (he was). After blinding him, she happened to steal the pouch he wore as a bit of a 'trophy'. Whatever valuable was left in there was gifted to her mother, but she kind of likes reminding herself that she's a boss, so the pouch stayed with her. RP

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:47 pm
Show Me Your Wares!

Character: Aric Cert Uncert
Desired Item: Bag stuffed with plants, peeking out of it is a pink plant wrapped up in leaves.
Reason: Aric is a self proclaimed healer. He learned from his mother, and when his pride disbanded he set off on his own in order to better the world. He recently joined the ela-wadiyi, and enjoys showing off his little prize of herbs to help the world. [x]

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:23 pm
Show Me Your Wares!

Character: Nott’Modr (Toothless): Cert Uncert
Desired Item: Small saddle/seat with saddlebags on his back! ;D Something that a hare can ride on, with bags on the sides. Preferably made so his wing markings are still somewhat visible, but do what looks best. <3 Brown colored, and feel free to go off of how it looks in the HTTYD movies or just have fun with it!
Reason: Made for him by his hare buddy, Hiccup. Rp link

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:53 pm
Show Me Your Wares!

Character: Name: Samira Cert Uncert
Desired Item: Ela pouch and feather
Reason: She's the alu'nadi of the Sky Clan and although she has her tattoos, she's missing an important part of what it means to be a part of the Ela. Member list

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:14 pm
Show Me Your Wares!

Character: Name: Cert Uncert
Desired Item: Basket for carrying the herbs and plants she gathers.
Reason: rp! As an Abungu (apothecary) of the Isoba'Velius, it's part of her job to collect the herbs and plants the pride and Eir (healers) need. Adi brought back a basket for her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:42 am
Show Me Your Wares!

Character: Name: Yikma bint Nesf Uncert
Desired Item: Part of a hyena pelt (natural shades) across her shoulders/back. Some scarring/nicks on her ears.
Reason: RP link of the aftermath of the hyena hunt the ex-Jahy lionesses were sent on to prove themselves to the Bonelands. She was one of those that took a trophy from the slain, but her ears were torn in the fighting. They healed somewhat ragged.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:20 pm
Excited Apathy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:01 pm
Show Me Your Wares!

Character: Name: Morte no cert yetUncert
Desired Item: Scarring across his face perhaps and other parts of his body (he's been in a lot of fights) and perhaps a tooth earring or claw necklace (or both).
Reason: Morte is and has always been a fighter by nature and happens to be a very skilled mercenary, it's how he became the leader of his clan. He wears his scars proudly and collects the teeth and claws to wear as trophies so others know what he's done and is willing to do. Spot on member list

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 pm
SilverLutz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 am
Yaaaaay thank you app
That’s supposed to say thank you Po <3 but it was too hilarious to delete XD  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:19 pm
Show Me Your Wares!

Character: Name: Kelpie Cert Uncert
Desired Item: CC sea items, shells, seaweed etc.
Reason: The Bahari’mtoto have always scavenged the sea shore for items that are washed up. They then fashion wearable items from the sea debris. An old tradition is for a lion to get a conch shell when they have passed their rites.

Kelpie has always had an eye for finding things like shiny stones This RP which she has used in the past to try and convince the sea to accept her, she also gifted some of these to her now mate Shio.

See below for some previous sea-items on my other SOA

Afina
Nahodha’kota
Poseidon
Siyasura
Tarni

[OOC] Official Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers