[PRP] New...faces?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:20 pm
Sneaking out...wasn't easy. Nara decided that she needed to get crafty in leaving the den with a goddess guardian watching. Finally, the young cub just opted to tell the female she wanted to go out. She promised to be back home in about an hour, by the life inside the den was a constant bore.

Nara removed her gauntlets, straightening out her pendant as she bid her guardian a quick farewell, remembering her promise. She just wanted to stretch her legs, and perhaps, not drive the female she shared the den with a bit more crazy.

Lucky the two had a pretty secluded area. Nara could run around without many knowing she was there. Only if she veered towards some of the paths that led to the heart of the pride would she really have some onlookers.

Smiling, the cub, plopped on the ground, enjoying the feel of the grass in the little sunshine the land seemed to get.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:32 pm
User ImageHe had arrived as he had promised, arrived to bring a famine upon this land. He had decided though that he would walk amongst them as a mortal and so he had cast the illusion that all gods were capable of. He could change this illusion as he saw fit and he had been many creatures in his time. This pride though was one of lione and more importantly one of warriors and so he had chosen to appear as a healthy male lion though his mane was streaked with silver.

His presence here was all that was required for his natural curse to seep in to the lands. He knew that. His anger still simmered near the surface of his mind so it was that when he saw the little cub he was loathe to stop. Children should not bear the brunt of an adults ire but she was in his path so he supposed he had to stop.

While he would normally forget to breath when he was in his god form, when he made the conscious effort to be a mortal he knew he had to, he also knew he had to be quiet about it. He had to become the entire illusion.

The seemingly drab male lion settled himself in to a careful sit to watch the cub play, his dull gray eyes watching as she frolicked. He of course didn’t want to hurt children, but this pride needed to be taught a lesson. He would not tolerate what he had seen. The whole pride would pay for the indiscretions of their reavers.

Syrius Lionwing

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:38 pm
Syrius Lionwing

There was a strange feeling of being watched. Nara rolled around on her back, before she stood up. She shook the dirt from her pelt, blue eyes looking around. It was there she spotted an adult male, watching her.

Nara shifted on her feet, debating whether or not to approach the other. She appeared a healthy cub, regardless of whatever was going on in the lands.

Slowly, the female approached Jaddis, a small smile on her maw. "H...hello." She said cautiously. She was learning to trust a bit more, so moving closer to other did not signal any red flags in her mind.

"Whatcha doing?" Her eyes drifted to the necklace he wore. She looked down at her own pendant, as if to compare them. "Ohh." She cooed. "It's different than mine."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:25 am
KasaiLoki

The female cub approached him without much fear in her step. A small whisper in his mind told him that at least they looked after their cubs here, but he let this thought slip away as he turned cool gray eyes upon the little female.

He couldn’t of course help but notice her pendant and while he queried the unusual appearance of it when she spoke to him about his own his looked down at it and smiled. He’d actually forgotten it was there. The skull was that of a creature dead longer than he could remember, though he of course knew the creature had died from starvation. It had been a fitting reminder of his domain for many years. The fact that he could forget about it simply reminded him that it was a part of who he was, very much like the domain that he personified.

“I am wandering young one.” He spoke in a quiet rumbling tone, his voice monotone and level with very little intonation in it. “Your necklace is very unusual. I have only seen its like...” He trailed off, if he was a mortal, he would not have been to the haven, he would not have met as many gods as he had. “It is very unusual.” He reiterated.

While in this form he would hold his mortal guise and that meant remembering to breath and to move his mouth when speaking. “Are you lost? You seem to be some distance from the prides dens.” He rumbled once again the sound of his voice echoing ever so slightly. Hopefully the cub wouldn’t notice or find it unusual. He hadn’t been in a mortal guise for a very long time, he usually had no need to, it was the easiest way to infiltrate the pride though and permeate it with his powers. He just had to remember how to ‘mortal’ so to speak.

He supposed speaking to one as young as this could be an ideal situation, she probably wouldn’t notice as many inconsistencies in his disguise as an adult. He made a mental note to hide the collar around his neck after this conversation. He wanted to look as inconspicuous as possible, at least, during the day.

Syrius Lionwing

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:54 am
Syrius Lionwing

Nara frowned.

“Wandering? So…are you not from here then?” From what she could gather on small trips in and out of den, lions were either from here, or have found them place to be home. Nara didn’t know what she would consider this land for her just yet. She just felt she needed to be here right now.

When he commented on her necklace, her eyes shifted towards it again. “I’ve had it for as long as I remember.” She said quietly. For her, that wasn’t a very long time. Her memories were faded, unclear for the most part before she had been found by Aldan in the pride, and taken to Mkhai shortly after. From there, she had met Sitiri, and the two just became a guardianship pair. “You have only seen it’s like what?” She questioned before the lion seemed to reiterate the unusualness of the pedant. “It’s not doing the glowy things it use to do though. But I think it’s pretty.”

Although it was told to her to keep her identity a secret, the cub had no filter at this age, and would like spill sensitive information to anyone she would meet. This male would be no exception to that.

Nara didn’t notice the tone, but she did frown at the question. “No…not lost. We live over there,” she pointed in the direction towards her current situation. “I have to stay away from the pride members for the most part. I can speak with Aldan, but not many others just yet.” She would soon, when she was older.

“If you are wandering…does that mean you are lost too?”  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:52 am
KasaiLoki

It seemed his slip of the tongue hadn’t quite escaped the youngsters notice. The ears of youth. “I have wandered far and near and have seen many things. Such, unusual things as that usually come from the gods.” He smiled a settled smile at the young lioness. Perhaps she was a goddess, or maybe she had been given the charm around her neck. It was really none of his business why other gods would choose to settle here, he was here for one reason alone and he would be here until he thought they had paid the price for their indiscretions.

“You could say I am just, passing through.” He rumbled, his gray eyes scanning to where she pointed. She was being raised here it seemed, on the edge of this wayward pride. “You should request your parents leave with you. This place will not be hospitable for the young for some time.” He spoke honestly to the little female, he always felt a touch of guilt when his powers held sway over the innocent but his mind was made up and he certainly would not weaver any time soon.

A slight chuckle rose over his lips as she asked if he was lost. “I have never been found young one, it is in my blood to move to follow that which pulls me from pilar to post.” He pulled in a breath that was long and drawn out that rattled around his frame and echoed off his ribs. For the briefest of moments he had let the guise of mortal shift. He pulled it back as quickly as he felt the breath but the cavernous emptiness of his chest could not be silenced. He coughed and cleared his throat. “This is home, for the moment, until I decide to go.” He shrugge chris shoulders, he actually saw no reason to lie to the cub, she wouldn’t know what his words meant and his momentary slip probably wouldn’t be noticed by one so young.

Though he was quickly realising how keen her gaze was she was still young, she probably hadn’t met too many gods and each god was different after all, he had quirks that were entirely of his domain that many others certainly did not. “What is your name child?” He queried, lowering himself closer to the ground. He never really questioned how big he was in his mortal disguise, he hadn’t really thought about it at all in fact. Perhaps he would make some adjustments, he didn’t want to stand out while he was here, at least during day light hours. He wanted to blend in to the background, to do that he would have to be a part of the scenery. Perhaps this little lioness could help him perfect the look before he started wandering about the pride letting what he was seep in to the very essence of the place.

Syrius Lionwing

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:13 am
Syrius Lionwing

Listening intently, Nara eyes widened at the mention of gods. “Oh. I have seen some things from Gods!” A paw reached for her mouth, to cover her mistake. “Oops.” She was sure she wasn’t supposed to mention anything like that to another mortal.

“Oh, I don’t have any parents. Just a guardian.” The cub explained. “I was told I didn’t need a family…” She frowned at her own comment, but shrugged it off quickly after. A smile returned to her face quickly after. “But I can let Sitiri know. She may want to have us leave.” The lioness shrugged. “How come it won’t be good for cubs? Will it be good for the adults?” Her head tilted, innocence shining in her eyes.

She nodded. “Home for the moment. At least it is home then! Welcome home!” She giggled, her paws lifting up in the air to demonstrate her enthusiasm. “There’s another den that doesn’t have anyone living in it near ours. Maybe you can stay there if you want! Then you can always be found.”

As the deity lowered himself closer to the ground, the young goddess of fidelity found herself approaching closer to him. “I am Nara.” She was tempted to mimic how Mkhai had greeted her, but thought against it for the time being.

“What’s your name?”  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:42 pm
KasaiLoki

The elder god smiled. She was a goddess, perhaps? A very young goddess undoubtedly, she looked like she had let a secret slip. He had children, it had been a long time since his cubs were young. He had still handled young ones before. She was obviously supposed to keep her state of being a secret though. “I won’t tell anyone your secret. Don’t worry.” He had no need to, he wasn’t here for her, he wasn’t here to punish a too young to understand cub. Even if she was a goddess.

“It won’t be good for anyone.” He breathed a long, tired sigh. What he was doing in this pride would be good for absolutely no one. Still, if he could get innocent cubs out of here. He would. They didn’t deserve his wrath after all.

“I won’t be here for long enough to rest child. Thank you for the offer though.” He whispered, a light smile on his maw. This little lioness, so innocent, so sweet, it made him feel a little guilty about what he was doing to this pride.

“You can call me what you wish Nara, I very rarely get addressed by a name.”

Syrius Lionwing

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:05 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Nara found herself sighing in relief. "Oh. Good. I'm not suppose to say anything like that...because it might make others wonder. I trust you though mister."

"Oh...that doesn't sound good at all." She frowned. "Well I hope whatever is going to happen doesn't affect you too. Otherwise maybe you should get out too?" She asked, trying to piece together things in her mind but failing pretty badly at it.

She nodded. "I'm sure it will always be open. Not many come up this way. Most live that way," she pointed to the heart of the pride, down a worn dirt path that had begun to overgrow with weeds.

Hmm... Call him whatever he wanted? Nara tapped her paw to her lips as if to think. "I...think you look like a Tan. Because that is the color of your pelt!" She concluded. "So Mr. Tan it is!" She grinned, a small purr emitting from her form.

"But...I probably should get going. I'm not supposed to be out here too long. If you aren't going to be here long, make sure you come say bye before you leave. Okay?" The cub asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:52 pm
KasaiLoki

Jaddis smiled, normally, when he was in his god form this would cause some sort of bleeding but in this mortal guise it only stretched his maw. It was a strange feeling. “It is a good name.” He raised a brow following the way her paw pointed. He knew he had to go there, to the prides centre. His powers would be best placed there.

“I cannot leave until it is over.” He let a sigh roll over his lips. He was being far too cryptic. “I should be on the move too.” He rumbled, watching as the little cub ran off back to her den. He really didn’t want her to feel what he would soon permeate the land with,t bough he had a feeling she was a goddess and that his powers would not affect her any way. He was happy about this. “We will speak again Nara.”

That same feeling of guilt, that he would be harming cubs with his vengeance niggled in his brain. Taking a breath he settled his face back in to a stern grimace and with a tilt of his head he made the necklace around his throat vanish as he picked up his paws and made a beeline for the center of the pride. He had made up his mind. This pride needed to learn from its mistakes and he was here to teach them.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff