Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Tendaji [RP Area]
[PRP Tale] Leaves in the Tornado (Yithiron & Syq)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 pm
Yith had come home for a well deserved visit with family. After the disaster of Ime disappearing and presumed dead he hadn't had the heart to do anything for a very long time. Now though it was time to start looking into life again. There was no use sitting doing nothing for so long.

He knew his mother was low on herbs and finding them for her had been his favorite chore since he could remember. He would crouch for a bit at once bush or another, dig a forb up there to trim roots and gather stamens at another. It was meditative work that soothed his mind, body and soul.

It was good to be home in Tale. Especially at times like these.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:51 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

After the storm that had lasted a while Syqvara was out walking around just outside of town. Something she normally did. It was just that much more peaceful for her. With her magical staff in hand and her scorra, Elyam, behind her she made her way toward a known wild animal den. Sy wanted to make sure that the water hadn't flooded it and if it had she would use her magic to remove the water.

As she walked she managed to step lightly, not disturbing much in her wake, and failed to notice that someone else was out this way as well. Her green eyes were glued to the ground as she looked for the entrance to the den. Thankfully, the beasts that lived in it were small and posed little threat. However they were also homeless when she found the den. The rains had indeed flooded it.

"Poor things.." Kneeling down she brought the top of her staff close and focused her energy into the crystals nestled into the curve. As they started to glow a wind swirled around and lifted the water. Holding her free hand out she allowed for a place for the water to be gathered and kept in a ball.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:08 pm
Heras Box

Something akin to his Mother's magic stirred the air, it was familiar yet subtle in its differences. Was it perhaps his Mother sneaking up on him, or a different caster all together?

He stood startled, a sprig of mint in one hand, he was 5'8 one of the tallest of the earthlings a decided outlier among his people. He looked around and saw a crouched form.

"I'm sorry, you startled me." It was another leafling from what he could see. A female, lithe and beautiful, and like his Mother a creature of magic.

He hoped he would not startle her too bad but better to speak up now than creep her out later. He had learned from his mistakes in the past.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:32 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Sy had gotten almost all of the water out of the hole and she could see the little creatures in the tall grass watching her and sniffing the air. A smile spread on her lips and she looked back at her work. Satisfied with the results she stared to stand but then a voice caused her to jump and lose her concentration.

Before Syqvara could stop it the large ball of water that had been hovering over her palm fell and soaked half of her in freezing water. Turning her head she looked at the person who had spoken then down at herself as water dripped to the ground. With an apologetic look she brought her gaze back up to look at the tall male. "I must not have seen you. Sorry if I'm in the way." Her free hand moved to wipe at the wet fabric of her shorts and skirt.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:26 pm
Oh that had been most unfortunate. He dug around in a pouch and found a handkerchief. "You were not in the way, I seem to have picked the worst moment possible for apprising you of my presence. I am sorry. But it was such a comical sight..I'm afraid I may have chuckled just a little."

He smiled abashed. "I see you have quite the talent with water, when strange leaflings are not distracting you that is. I had a little talent always but more so toward finding my mother's favorite plants than actually wielding the magic."

The magic called to him but try as he might he never did figure it out.

Heras Box

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:05 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

"Just a little chuckle?" Syqvara laughed and shook her head. "It's alright, it was comical."

As he mentioned her talent for water she looked back down at herself and nodded. "Yeah, a talent for spilling it." She'd also spilled juice all over herself before too. Liquids were never a good idea with her really. They always tended to go where they weren't meant to. "You're fine. I should be better at focusing anyways." She got distracted easily.

Looking back up at the male she seemed interested in the fact that he had some talent with magic. "You can use magic?" He didn't carry a staff and from the looks there was no book. Perhaps he had beads or runes?  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:20 pm
"I can feel it, Mother has used it around me since I was small, she is a shawoman, I could do very very small things with her staff. Nothing to make me choose it as my path though."

He looked at her and shrugged. "It's in my blood but I do think it was a bit diluted through my father." he grinned.

"I had only a very small skill with wind. I don't really use it now, mostly I just messed up my own hair anyway."

He had resigned himself to a mostly magicless existence. "I took up a more physical practice." He displayed a knife. "This is my weapon of choice. I do regret not being a better healer though."

Heras Box

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:35 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

She could just imagine him trying spells and messing up his hair. It made Sy chuckle. "I'm told my magic comes from my grandmother."

As he showcased a knife she took a small step back, mostly to be on the safe side. "I'm no good at healing either." Syqvara lifted her gaze away from the knife to look at the herbs he'd collected. "Does your mother need herbs all the time?" She had to wonder if maybe there were a lot of people that got hurt.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:26 pm
"Not really, she likes to use them to enhance her magic sometimes but I'm not around often so I thoight I would do something nice for her. It used to be one of my favorite chores when I lived here. Now its bee so long I'm lucky I remember which herbs are which."

He put the knife away. "It is good to be home. I missed these hills and streams. I didn't realize exactly how much until I came beck."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:14 am
Aukai Oceansoul

Once the knife was put away she smiled at him a bit more and nodded her head. "Well that was very kind of you. I am sure she will love the help." As he mentioned the land she turned her head to look it over.

Sy loved Tale. She'd only ever left Tale once or twice but there was nothing like being home. "There really is nothing quite like home. Were you away for long?" Returning her gaze to him she wondered just where it was he had gone and if it's beauty could compare.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces