Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:17 pm
When he was failing, she bit down on her bottom lip and moved closer. She grabbed one of his hands and put it on her hip before moving her hips slowly. "See? Just... side to side like this for now then. Anyone can dance! It just takes time to learn."

She let his other hand do as it pleased while her only hand went to his shoulder, trying to teach him how to move his in time with his hips. It was the most simple thing she could show him. Paej firmly believed that Jiaya could do it.

"Just relax."

PrinceFigment

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:25 pm
Peppermint Coffee

His breath caught slightly as he let her move his hand, resting it against her hip. This... definitely wasn't how he'd thought the day would go, but he wasn't opposed to it.

Jiaya's other hand trailed to rest at her side, just above her hip, fingertips pressed lightly against the small of her back. Eyes on hers, he followed as she guided him, trying his best to be somewhat graceful. Grace wasn't his strongest suit, though, and he did stumble a bit as he tried to catch the beat.

That didn't matter, as much, now. He couldn't see the rest of the crowd through the silver glow of Paej's eyes.  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:34 pm
He was a lost cause. Paej couldn't help but let out a laugh at him, but more in good nature than anything else. She slid herself closer and then patted his cheek with her hand.

"Well, you're trying." So she would step back again to a more friendly pace before swaying simply with him. Her eyes were locked on his now and she stuck out her tongue at him in a playful move. Paej was so proud! He was trying so hard and that showed character she didn't know he had. He was very self centered, but he was trying something for her.

"I think we can definitely be friends." Maybe more? He was easy on the eyes, she knew, despite everything that had happened.

PrinceFigment

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:12 am
Peppermint Coffee

His face warmed slightly as she patted his cheek. He laughed weakly, "I told you it wasn't my thing..."

Still, he tried to keep some sort of rhythm with her. It was tough for him, but she seemed to be enjoying it. Jiaya smiled slightly as she stuck her tongue at him, just shaking his head.

"I definitely wouldn't mind being friends."  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:53 am
"Good..."

Paej grinned up at him, her hand going to the back of his neck now for support and just let him do as his body told him to. Sometimes dancing wasn't with someone, but she was sure she could teach him a thing or two.

After her recovery, she remembered dancing to the neighbors music. It made her feel comfortable in her own body after a while. You didn't need two arms to be elegant and beautiful when dancing. Paej locked her silver eyes with his and just had the cheekiest grin on her face.

Too bad every good day came to an end.

PrinceFigment

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:11 am
Peppermint Coffee

The closeness was definitely nice, even in the middle of everyone. Jia didn't seem to mind being in front of the crowds, anymore, finally just getting comfortable with Paej.

He still moved a bit awkwardly, but he was starting to get it. Paej's rhythm was starting to click with him, but it was going to take a bit more work for Jia to really get it down.  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:28 am
The song winded down after a few more, long moments and Paej eventually pulled herself away with a little sheepish look. Looking around, she noticed they'd been here longer than she thought and mentally sighed.

"Unfortunately, Jiaya, I have to get home. My parents'll start to worry if I'm not checking in now and again..."

It seemed like a good time to part with her new friend, too.

"Maybe I'll see you about."
PrinceFigment

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:16 am
Peppermint Coffee

He let go of her hips as she pulled away. Smiling to her, he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, "well, we've got a lunch date tomorrow, right? I mean if you aren't completely fed up with me."

Clearing his throat, he looked away, "but, uh, yeah. I should probably get going, too..."

His dad wouldn't particularly care that much if jiaya stayed out, but honestly, if paej was leaving, he didn't have too much reason to stay.  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:25 am
"We do at that." He remembered! She grinned at that and hummed lightly as she looked around for the way they'd came.

"There's a little cafe near the inn. We can eat there! We can meet up at noon?" She had her hand behind her back now, studying his face for a long moment before she cleared her throat.

PrinceFigment

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces