Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
Faeylin District - 240 Eredin Ave.- Hiroshi Residence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BEDROOM:

User Image

LIVING ROOM:

2nd BEDROOM:

User Image

KITCHEN:

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 7:18 pm
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff had finished fixing his room, he placed all his manga under his bed making sure it was out of site. He hung all his shirts in his closet and folded his pants. He laid on his bed thinking on how he had to work that night. He thought about home. He thought about how far he had to come to actually get a decent place like this for once. No more double shifts at the bar. It did help that his mother would transfer him some money from his trust fund. He was grateful. He laid still just thinking about things. Hopefully this new place would help him forget...
He got up from the bed and headed towards the kitchen. He passed his spare bedroom, it was bare, but... Hey... no guests.
In his kitchen he went to the pantry and grabbed a bowl. He reached above the fridge to grab some cereal, and some milk from the fridge. Poured himself a bowl, put everything away, and headed to his living room. He turned the TV on and sat in front of it and began to channel surf.

Light and Dark Prince

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:36 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff got up after being on the couch for a while and finishing his cereal. He walked to the kitchen and placed his dishes in the washer. He made his way to his room and changed clothes and walked out the door, it was still light out. He thought about just walking around to check out the neighborhood.

(Exits)

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:28 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

"Thanks for helping me back there. I am beyond embarrassed." Zeraff said. "Here we are, my home, house, home? house. Same thing." He smiled.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
"You're welcome." Eve replies. "I was feeling a bit...I suppose guilty would be a good way to describe it. If that had gone to a full-blown panic attack, I'm not sure what either of us would have done. Maybe sent you to the hospital, but I don't think either of us would have enjoyed that." Mentally, she lets out a little sigh, and thinks about how to try and make it up to Zeraff for her role in causing the scene. "You are feeling better now, right? Anything I can do for you?"

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:24 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

"No, Im fine now. Thank you." He said to Eve. "I felt that it was a bad one..." he admitted. "But I would like to discuss this curse more." He opened the door to his house. "Wanna come in for a bit? I can make something for us while we talk, since we didnt get to eat anything." He said with an apologetic smile.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Eve holds up a bag containing a couple of burgers, and a drink carrier with two milkshakes. "Don't worry about making the food. Before we left, I went to the counter to explain the circumstances of what was going on. They filled our order, so we got what we wanted. But I would certainly like to come in and eat with you. We can discuss the curse, so long as it doesn't look like we might have another episode. If that starts up again, though, do you have any recommendations for what I might be able to do to calm you down?"

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:15 pm
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

"Shows you how much I pay attention to detail huh?" he laughed."I should be fine as long as I am within my living space. It mostly happens in public. I get paranoid." Zeraff took off his shoes and pointed towards his kitchen and dining area. "Please."

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:21 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Eve nods. "Good. Well then, so long as we're here, we should both be relaxes, then." She removes her shoes as well, figuring it appropriate, and goes to the dining area, where she sits, setting the food out at the two seats. "I apologize, again, for my role in causing your anxiety attack."

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:52 pm
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

"No no worries." Zeraff was sitting down unwrapping his burger. He takes a bite and his eyes widened. "Wow, these are not half bad." He takes another bite. "So," he chews, "has anyone," chews some more, swallows, "tried to break this so called curse?" He goes to his fridge and takes out some home made lemonade, grabs two cups and sets one in front of Eve and one on his place. He pours her a glass and pours himself some as well. He takes a sit again.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:21 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Eve starts to eat her burger as well. She preferred more sweet things, which is where the milkshake came in handy, but this was certainly a good option as well. As was the lemonade which Zeraff was now serving her. Deciding to amuse him further, she takes out her paper smile again and holds it in front of her lips. "Thank you." She says, plainly, before putting the paper face away and returning to her burger. When he asks her question, she thinks for a moment on her answer, not wanting to cause another panic attack. He claimed to be better in his home, but she was still somewhat cautious. "I'm sure some have tried...," She says, "But no one's succeeded. I theorize that there's only one way to definitely stop the curse, and that is to cut off the source. But that's easier said than done. Karmala, who was once human, has lived this long, and has shown no signs of relenting on her curse. If she won't be convinced to relieve the curse, then I believe that the only way to end it is to end her. But if she is immortal...then that is easier said than done."

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:51 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff was attentive to her words. The words immortal and witch and curse resonated in his head. He frowned. He didnt know what to think. "Has anyone actually seen this... this.. thing?" He asked hesitantly.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:11 am

Eve
Experimental AI
"Someone claimed to have seen her at the Halloween party. Went crazy as a result and started trying to kill people. Haven't heard from her since, but...she's likely still around. No one knows what she looks like now." She pauses for a moment, mentally sighing, before speaking up again. "How about we change the subject to something less dreary?"

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:49 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November25thSaturday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:38 pm
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff woke up more tired than usual today. It was a long shift at the bar after he stopped talking with Eve. She was kind enough to let him know where she lived. Neighbors eh? he laughed at the thought. They had talked about meeting up today so he got up, showered, brushed his teeth, changed, then headed downstairs for his favorite meal. "Boy I love cereal." he said out loud. Zeraff then walked to the living room where he sat down and watched the news. He was going to wait till noon to head to Eve's.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Faeylin District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff