[Tale] Empty Words (Rhonann/Uro) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:19 pm
Kylldra’s trail lead Rhonann throughout Sauti and now into Tale. She hoped she would catch up before he went on to Jauhar. She did not want to go there yet. She had to finish this first.

While her travel companion went to shop and restock their supplies, Rho went on to get some new bolts for her crossbow. She knew better than to waste them, but when the hours of the day only crawled while they walked through the more desolate areas, Rho’s trigger finger itched. Firing at anything was enough to break the monotony of the endless trails. Maybe she could find sturdier ones here..?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:21 pm
Wandering the stalls, Uro wrinkled her nose at the section that held the weapons. It was her least favorite area to go, but the bridges in this particular area were limited in direction. She had to go through the weapons to reach the herbs that she was headed for. Well, she was headed for the herbs, but she was taking her time with wandering the paths to take in the sights. One never knew when one would spot an unexpected but fated item.

Rather than an item though, Uro found a windling with a distressing aura. Pulling a purple crystal from her pocket, she warmed it between her hands and headed for the older woman. “Here. Hold this, please,” she requested without preamble, holding the crystal out.  

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:21 pm
Sifting through the various options of wood and metal, Rho sighed heavily. Maybe she could buy a couple in a variety of bases and see if some worked better for her than others. She didn’t want to spend too much time fiddling with bolts when her target remained on the move. She had to keep- What? Stepping back, Rho looked at the interrupting crystal and girl with surprise. “Excuse you?” she asked gruffly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:22 pm
Uro smiled sweetly. “I said you should hold this with both hands. It will help.” Speaking confidently, she tipped her hand to let the crystal fall. “Now, just breathe deeply, slowly, and focus on its warmth. There is much troubling you, and this will help to heal and give you clarity of mind.” She raised her hands and closed her eyes, focusing on the woman’s energy that seemed heavy and sharp.  

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:24 pm
Instinctively reaching to catch the falling crystal, Rhonann held it with one hand and peered at the girl questioningly. How.. what? Blue eyes darting between the girl and the crystal, Rho sighed and set the crystal down onto the stall counter. “I don’t know what ye’re tryin’ ta sell me, but I don’t want it. My mind is none of yer business. Shoo.”  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:26 pm
Uro’s brow knit before it rose, her eyes opening to meet those of the doubtful windling. Despite the rejection, Uro smiled and picked the crystal back up. “Oh, this crystal is not for sale.” She held it back out to the stranger with a gentle nudge. “Please. You are troubled by something. There is a heavy weight on you. Allow it to lift at least a little of this burden so that it does not continue the damage it is causing.”  

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:27 pm
Troubled? Rho glared at the well-meaning girl. Had this kid ever had a care? “Everyone’s troubled by somethin’, kid. No getting’ around that.” She raised the crystal to stare at it a moment. “No crystal’s gonna take care o’ my troubles, neither.” ‘Unless I could use it ta bash that scumbag’s head in.’ The silent thought made her smirk sourly. Here this girl wanted to use the crystal for something peaceful while her own mind turned it into a weapon. Different lives…  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:30 pm
With a small sigh, Uro pressed the crystal forward again with a determined expression. “I hold no illusion that this would cure you of your troubles. It is merely to help relieve the weight. Whatever it is you seek will be found with a clearer mind.” Uro’s free hand came up and swatted at a few of the negative sparks in her vision. “Please let me help you. Even a small cleanse will make a world of difference, I assure you!”  

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:32 pm
Standing there in the trees of Tale, staring at this girl with a purple crystal, Rhonann wondered how her life had gotten here. Off all the places she had been, this was surprisingly new to her. And irritating. This girl wasn’t going to let her go easily… “Fine,” she huffed, snatching up the crystal to hold it in front of her face. “Cure me, crystal.”  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:33 pm
Uro was pleased to see the woman was willing to give it a try. …The windling didn’t seem to be taking it seriously though. Or perhaps she simply didn’t know how it worked? That had to be it! She giggled lightly at the woman’s ‘antics’ and gestured lightly. “As I said; hold it in both hands. Breathe slowly and deeply, and focus on the warmth the crystal gives off. Allow its warmth to fill you completely.”  

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:34 pm
Wrapping the stone with both hands, Rhonann just stared dubiously at the object in question. It was pretty, but it was just a crystal. She looked around briefly, wondering if she was being made a fool of. Nobody seemed to be perturbed by this behavior other than herself though. This was normal around here? Sighing, she leaned against the stall and let her eyes rest on the crystal. Weird. Still, the crystal was warm, as promised. That did feel nice on her worn hands.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:35 pm
With a small smile resting on her lips, Uro closed her eyes again and focused on the energy that she could see in her mind’s eye. “It is so thick.. I can barely see” she murmured, fingers moving as she tried to make some progress. “Stop being so doubtful. This will be easier if you open your aura and energy to me.”  

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:41 pm
A shiver went along Rho’s back. She looked over her shoulder, but no one was there. What the..? Doubtful? Turning back to the leafling, Rho narrowed her eyes. How could she be less doubtful of a girl telling her that a stupid rock would help her feel better? “Fine. I’m open. Have at it.” Shifting to stand more upright, Rho could practically feel herself close off even further behind sarcastic words. No matter what this girl said, she wasn’t about to open up to some random chick with a warm and fuzzy feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:42 pm
Her brow knit slightly, but Uro would not be easily deterred from her goal to help this woman. She focused on trying to clean the aura that had caught her attention, gently nudging her way through. “Don’t be afraid to open your heart,” she murmured softly, not realizing she had actually spoken out loud. She often spoke at random without thinking, voicing what she could feel before she could even understand it fully.  

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:45 pm
How long was she going to stand here with this strange girl? She had plenty of other things to be doing, like picking out bolts for the crossbow. Her heart? The statement itself was as vague as all get out, allowing the windling to mentally apply it to multiple facets of her current life. Her lip curled with disgust. “And what's that supposed ta mean?” she demanded.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff