Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply Midnight Manor Of The Vampires
Jinthel's Room Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:42 pm
Its not the fanciest or largest of the room inside the Midnight Manor. What it lacks in fancy items and furniture, it makes up for how cozy it feels. Its a nice warm and cozy feeling that can make anyone feel safe and at home.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tikhaya Urozhay
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Vampire Manor?|∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sad |Current Theme →→ | Your Life| ∑ Thoughts →→| I will wait for her...I have to... |∑ Items →→| Sword |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

You can say all you want, how much stronger you are and you'll win. I don't care...

Surprisingly, the two were able to make it where Tikhaya wanted to go without anyone spotting them. A human and a Hybrid inside the manor...at dusk. It would not have been good for them to be spotted. Tikhaya followed the scent trail til it hit a room. Tikhaya placed her hand on the Door knob and it was turning. Unlocked, the demon slowly opened the door and placed her hand on her blade. If this wasnt her room or if someone else was in Jinthel's room...she would deal with them immediately. Once Tikhaya was able to peek in and see that no one was inside, She opened the door and pulled Eimier in and quietly shut the door. This was probably the safest place to be inside the manor with Jinthel being with them...as long as they were quiet.

Taking a short moment to confirm that this was indeed the room Tik wanted, she gave a sigh of relief. This was Jinthel's room. Hopefully she wouldnt be mad...but this girl was tired of being alone and stuck in a crate. Looking outside the window, Tikhaya could fully grasp how bad this storm was. She remembered days like this. She usually got really sick afterward to add on to the misery of sleeping in the middle of a storm.

Tikhaya decided to take off the oversleeve and shirt. Showing the tight black arm sleeves and undershirt she normally wore. She found the small bathroom inside and placed the soaked articles inside. Walking back out, Tikhaya's gaze fell upon a pillow on Jinthel's bed. Not the bed but a pillow. Almost in a trance like stare. Tik walked towards the pillow and picked it up. She then laid on the ground and laid her head on the pillow. Her tail wagging to the happy comfort of a pillow.

... Giving up means that I've already lost...and I hate to lose.

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Howecho
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:26 pm
Eimier Ziellorve
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LocationVampire manor moodTireditemsHis sword and a bag of coinsDrunkness level〖 █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ (16%)〗

User Image

█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█

Eimier sighed softly as Tik found the room she was looking for and watched her quietly for a while before sitting by the door with Tik's sword and his own. He was currently drying them off and making sure there was no rust on them.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:30 pm
User Image
Jinthel Zephyrine

═══════════════๑۩۞۩๑═══════════════
As it turned out, Jinthel hadn't quite.. Gone in the right direction. Sure, at first she was heading back to the path she wanted, but between the rain, wind, and general distraction worrying about the kid she had found.. She managed to get lost. So it took much longer than she had expected to finally reach the manor. Fishing out her key to unlock the door and open it proved a little tricky, but she managed.. Only to find that, to her surprise, the door was already unlocked. She didn't think anything of it as she awkwardly opened the door, only assuming one of the younger servants had forgotten to lock it again. She pulled it shut behind her, sighing in relief as she stepped into the warm kitchen. There where a few servants there, who she simply gave a close-mouthed smile to while rushing off towards her room.

Without the rain falling on them, now she really got a whiff of that black muck. Sadly, the rain hadn't been able to wash it away. As much as she wanted to put the kid in a nice warm bed until he woke up.. No, that stuff needed to go before he was put to bed. She also didn't pick up on the unusual scents coming from within her room because of this. When she opened the door, she paused with a soft gasp to see there were a couple people there. The first person her gaze fell on was Tik, who she was actually happy to see.. Even if she did wonder how she had gotten there. The hybrid was lying on the carpeted floor, her head on a pillow. And her tail was wagging back and forth so cutely too! She took one step into the room, and noticed something out of the corner of her eye that made her turn to see that Tik was not alone. There was.. Another person. Probably human, but she wasn't quite sure. What were they both doing here?!

... A good few moments passed with her mostly staring nervously at the human, but then she eased back to.. Just close her door. She thought Tik probably had a reason for bringing him with her.. His presence was still worrying, but why else would he be here? She didn't recall Tik having any other friends, but maybe she had gone and made one. Now, as much as she wanted to go hug Tik and generally be happy that the poor girl wasn't out in the rain in that box.. Well, her arms were full of child, and he needed to be dealt with right now. She just smiled warmly at Tik as she went to gently put him down, leaving him wrapped up in her cloak.. She put down his backpack near him, then rushed off to disappear into her bathroom and get some kind of bath prepared. While the tub was filling with water, she came back out and decided to try again to wake up the poor child. Like in the forest, giving him a gentle, small shake. If he didn't wake up, well.. She'd just have to bathe him herself. There was no way she was letting him touch anything until he was no longer covered in that foul smelling substance.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Sometimes the meeting of friends is brief.
We might be too different in our belief.
Maybe I'm not what you meant to find...
It's fine if you leave me a bit behind!
═══════════════════════

☾ﻬ Location: Somewhere in the Dark Forest
☾ﻬ Company: Tik, a child, random guy
☾ﻬ Condition: Healthy
☾ﻬ Items: N/A

Confused Commissar

Nightmares in Daydreams

Howecho

Quote:

Quote:

Mystiecat537
Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:14 pm

Tikhaya Urozhay
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Vampire Manor?|∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sad |Current Theme →→ | Your Life| ∑ Thoughts →→| I will wait for her...I have to... |∑ Items →→| Sword |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

You can say all you want, how much stronger you are and you'll win. I don't care...

Tikhaya was happily asleep when something woke her up. She lifted her head to look at what could have caused the sound and what the demon saw made her happy. For the first time in days, Tikhaya smiled. It wasn't a fake or a smile made from a joke. Seeing Jinthel made Tikhaya and even the other half of her happy. Though there was a strange child that she set down near a backpack. Though it was shortly after she woke up that the stench of death entered the demon's nose. It was coming from the boy which was odd to her. Jinthel a had started a bath and Tikhaya stood up to stretch.

A wave of regret hit Tikhaya like a hammer as she remembered why she short of hid from Jinthel. Arashi got loose after something happened...and people were killed. Tikhaya slowly walked over to the door and held her head low. "Jinthel...I'm sorry...They took...and...burned...the gift...you gave me...I-I... I couldnt...hold back...Arashi...she..." Tikhaya referred to the gift as the last Blanket Jinthel gave her. It was by far the softest blanket and was Tik's favorite. She lost controlled and Arashi slaughtered the three men that tormented her. "I wanted...to say...sorry...I'm trying to....keep Arashi....down...The door...was locked...so I opened...it...Eimier helped...me in...the town...He helped me....like you do..." Tikhaya pointed to the man that was cleaning their swords. Luckily the two of them made it through the manor with no problems. Jinthel was the closest thing Tik had to a mother and wanted Jinthel to be proud of her.

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:24 pm
Eimier Ziellorve
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LocationVampire manor moodTireditemsHis sword and a bag of coinsDrunkness level〖 █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ (16%)〗

User Image

Eimier shifted quickly from cleaning Tik's blade to brandishing it in front of him when the door opened suddenly. It took a moment but when he heard Tik calling the vampire that walked in by name, he settled down ad went back to his work without looking up again. It took him a little longer to smell that foul stench that came from the small body she was carrying but it didn't matter to him so long as the child wasn't going to cause an issue.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Howecho
Crew

Mystiecat537
Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:32 am
User Image
Jinthel Zephyrine

Jinthel noticed the way that strange man had tensed like he might attack her, but to her relief.. He didn't. After Tikhaya said her name, that was. She sighed quietly in relief, while looking between both him and the hybrid with a worried look. He appeared to be.. Human? She was so confused about why he was there, but there really wasn't anything.. Unfriendly between him and Tik. While Tikhaya was talking, apologizing for something that happened, she found that the child still wasn't waking up.. That was worrying, but for the moment she decided to leave him alone for a minute. It would take a little bit for the bathtub to fill anyway.

She knew enough about both of the girl's personalities that she wasn't surprised to hear that Arashi had killed some people.. Standing up, she looked at the hybrid with just a sad look before approaching her to hug her. Maybe part of that was her fault. She just wanted Tik to be comfortable, even if she was sleeping in a box! Why did people have to be so cruel? She was sure that Arashi wouldn't be such a problem if people were kinder.. She gently patted Tik's head as she explained how she had gotten into the manor. Picking the locks, and coming with a human in tow! Her gaze cut back to the human, Eimier, visible surprise on her face to hear that he had helped the hybrid too.. But then she smiled, without showing her fangs. If he was nice to Tik, then he couldn't be a bad person! Maybe that was too simple to draw such a conclusion from.

Now, as much as she wanted to just stay with Tik, there was still the problem of that child. With how difficult he was being to wake up, she was realizing that she was probably going to have to bathe him herself.. Nothing to be done about that. She let go of Tik, taking a step back and raising one finger to tell her to wait before scampering over to the small desk she had to grab a paper and pen. She would quickly write on the page, 'I need to get this child cleaned up.' Given how much he stank, she thought it was understandable., The smell would become unbearable in such an enclosed space before very long.

She returned the paper and pen back to where they belonged, then went back to the child's side. She gently tried to wake him one last time.. Failing again. There was nothing else for it, she would have to bathe him herself. With a sigh, she gently picked up the child again, carrying him into the bathroom. The tub had about four or five inches of water in it by now, so she turned the taps off. She proceeded to carefully remove the cloak from the boy, making a disgusted face before deciding to just drop it out of the way. The boy she carefully placed in the boy in the tub, supporting his head with one hand.

First things first.. She took a rag with her free hand She decided to start with washing his face. That was one of the least awkward places to start. Face, neck, arms.. Upper body in general. She tried to work quickly, but she would also try to be thorough. She wanted every bit of that mysterious foul smelling substance gone before allowing him to touch any clean blankets. She had a feeling that the hair was going to be the most difficult. He had such long hair, and there was plenty of the odd black stuff in it. The water would quickly go from relatively clear to murky. It would probably have to be changed a couple times to ensure he was completely clean.

User Image
═══════════════════════

☾ﻬ Location: Somewhere in the Dark Forest
☾ﻬ Company: Tik, Eimier, a child

((My god, my posts with Jinthy are getting much longer than expected...))

Confused Commissar

Nightmares in Daydreams

Howecho

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:42 pm

Tikhaya Urozhay
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

As Jinthel explained everything, it was apparent that the child needed to be clean and very quickly. The stench coming off of him was almost unbearable. While Jinthel cleaned the boy off in the bathtub, Tikhaya walked back into the main part of the bedroom. She was happy that got to be with Jinthel once a again. Walking over to her Shirt and sleeves that were dry now, put them back on and stretched. One thing that Tikhaya hasnt been able to do lately was train. It slightly bothered her, not training today. The storm hadnt given her much time nor did her traveling. Walking over to Eimier, Tik grabbed her her sword and held it tightly. "We need to fight something. Standing here, we're bound to wither away." With Jinthel with her, Arashi was much more calm, but her words still held onto violence like a parasite. Walking over to a window, Arashi stared out into storm. "If only I could get my blade sunk into a damn demon....Oooooohhhh Mmmmmm, to watch such a beast bleed. Oh Tikhaya, you know we both love that feeling. " Arashi grabbed the sword tighter, but then placed it through a loop on her side. Continuing to stare outside as the lightning lit the darkened midnight sky.

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Howecho
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:04 pm
Eimier Ziellorve
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Eimier for the most part was silent and worked simply on the two blades. Luckily he was finished with Tik's blade when Arashi walked over and took it. "It is worse for your health to try and train with the rain little wolf." He said simply as he sheathed his own blade and stood up with the bottle of wine before he uncorked it with his teeth and spit the cork where he was sitting before and took a long drink from the bottle. "And always being in such a rush will get you killed eventually."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

Confused Commissar

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Tikhaya Urozhay
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Arashi chuckled at the mans comment to preserve the girls health and such. However, Arashi wasnt one to take advice. His words and how Arashi and Tikhaya survived all these years...conflicted. Sure it was true for normal people, but Tikhaya was no normal person. "This rush, this need, this grand desire. We are only alive because of my pleasure. The feeling of licking demon blood off your blade, staring into the eyes of a man while takes his last breathe, the sensation of ripping a blade from a chest cavity...Its why we're still alive." Arashi tilted her head back and turned her body just enough so that Eimier could see the sick, twisted, and sultry smile on the girls face. Looking back out the window, Chi No Arashi, gave a small laugh. "Training in the rain and worrying about our health would be the least we've had to go through. You wouldnt understand though~" Arashi leaned on the door the way to the bathroom and watch Jinthel wash the boy. Just by the posture Arashi had, JInthel could probably tell who was in control of the girls mind.

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:36 pm
Samatheyl
Angel of Courage

OOC:
Company: Jinthel, Tikhaya, and some drunk guy.
Mood: Tired, surprised.

Samatheyl awoke with a start, a faint gasp escaped his lips, eyes fluttered open, then winced at the light that shone from various sources about the room. In response an arm limply rose from the brackish water and shielded his eyes his eyes as they took a few moments to adjust, as he did so however he felt droplets of water lightly pelt his face. He moved his arm further away and he saw that it was wet, in a state of confusion he made to sit up but felt himself halted by the firm press of someone's hands upon his chest. Needles of pain pricked at his flesh where the person's hands touched him, a sense of alarm seized him and he began to struggle, he gave a strangled cry of surprise as he flailed. Suddenly he threw a half hearted punch in the direction of where he believed his captor to be, then attempted to leap/stumble/crawl out of the tub.

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

Howecho

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:10 am
User Image
Jinthel Zephyrine

While Jinthel was working on cleaning up the child, she would listen to the conversation happening in her room between Tikhaya and that man.. Eimier. It wasn't like they were being particularly quiet. Just hearing the words spoken by the hybrid girl, she knew that Arashi had taken control. This made her nervous, worried that the darker personality might do something.. Regrettable, but so far she was being calm. It was a pleasant surprise. Even though.. Arashi was saying some really disturbing things. For now, she thought she could keep most of her attention on the task at hand. Unless Arashi started stabbing people.

As she was washing that black substance off of the boy's chest, she soon heard a quiet gasping sound come from the child. This made her pause, looking at his face with a concerned expression. Was he.. Yes, he was waking up. It seemed he was confused, as could only be expected, but what happened next surprised the vampire. Mere moments after waking, the boy began flailing around in the tub. Alarmed, she attempted to grab his arms, to try to make him be still, only to find herself being ounched harder than she would ever expect from a child. She recoiled so quickly that she losted her balance and toppled over onto her butt with a little yelp.

She just sat there for a few moments, blinking and looking very confused. When she realized that the boy was trying to get out of the tub, albeit very clumsily, she scrambled to her feet. Rushing to grab a clean towel and practically throw it over the child. Her gaze would shift nervously to the doorway, just to check that Arashi was not about to do something bad, then she looked at the boy again. He was going to need to calm down. She almost reached to touch his shoulder, but decided that giving the kid some space would probably be better. Instead, she lightly clapped her hands, just to try to get his attention. The smile she would offer was meant to be reassuring, but ended up being more apologetic. She would make a downward gesture with both of her hands. This was a really poor attempt at telling him to calm down, but it was the best she could do at that moment.

User Image
═══════════════════════

☾ﻬ Location: Her room
☾ﻬ Company: Tik, Eimier, a child

Confused Commissar

Nightmares in Daydreams

Howecho

Quote:

Quote:

Mystiecat537
Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Howecho
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:34 am
Eimier Ziellorve
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Eimier listened to Arashi in silence as she spoke before shrugging. "You may be surprised what i understand." He said simply as he took a drink of the wine. He would sit there in silence till he heard something scrambling around in the bathroom and made his way to his feet to see what was going on before moving a lot faster when he heard a yelp and a soft thud, though he was probably slower then Arashi so he would keep her from doing anything rash before properly looking over what was going on.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

Confused Commissar

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:00 am

Tikhaya Urozhay
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Jinthy's room|∑ Current Feelings →→ | Pissed |Current Theme →→ | Your Life| ∑ Thoughts →→|F*** this kid! |∑ Items →→| Sword |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Arashi stood, leaning on the door frame. She watched carefully but not for any concern of the boy. No, Jinthel was who was really watching carefully of. As the boy began to wake, Arashi saw the struggle beginning. No care was put into the situation until one thing happened. The mysterious death-smelling child punched Jinthel and knocked her on her butt. This made the hybrid very angry. She didnt care what the situation was, no one harms Jinthelk in front of her. Her ears twitched and she heard Eimier behind her investigating the noise. He might have had good reflexes but Arashi/Tikhaya had a trick up her sleeve. Standing up Straight, Arashi vanished from the doorway and in the blink of an eye was next to tub. Arashi Flash stepped next to the boy, reaching to grab the boy by the head. Her other arm pulled back getting ready to slam her fist right into the boys head. "How dare you!" If there was any chance of calming down, Arashi was never going to let that happen.

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Confused Commissar

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:47 pm
Samatheyl
Angel of Courage

OOC:
Company: Jinthel, Tikhaya, and some drunk guy.
Mood: "You'll never take me!"

Samatheyl felt a tick of satisfaction as the sensation of impact ran down the length of his arm, he couldn't quite make out who, or what, he'd hit, on account of the water in his eyes, but he wasn't all to worried about that detail at that moment. Meanwhile his instincts screamed at him to move, fight, flee, anything, so he did, he managed to fumble his way out of the tub and landed on the cold tiled floor, a bit harder than he would have liked, but at least he was out. Around this time he became aware of the oppressive presence of the Darkness, it was like trying to breathe in a room full of smoke, he labored for each breath, and coughed violently. As he struggled to rise he felt something light, and fluffy, land upon him, he swiped at the offending object with clumsy arms but managed to remove the item. All the while he blinked to clear the water from his gaze, the world around him became less and less blurred with each flutter of the eyelids. He turned one way then another, unsure of which direction to face, the sound of hands clapping caught his attention, his head snapped in the direction of the sound and he brought up his fists, as he expected a fight. Suddenly he felt the presence of another close by, to close, he wheeled to face them, saw a blurred outline, then felt tiny daggers of pain in his scalp as someone grab him by the hair then viciously yanked it backwards. Involuntarily let out a cry of surprise, a fist streaked in the direction of his attacker, he was totally unaware of the fist that careened towards his face however and made no move to block it.

Mystiecat537

Nightmares in Daydreams

Howecho

Midnight Manor Of The Vampires

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out