Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] An Upstanding Citizen (Didero + Ganyma)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a lot harder than it looks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:51 pm
It wasn't that hard to find out where Ganyma lived. Really, it wasn't. Ganyma was a celebrity after all. He was the Superstar Authority of Four Fronds and an accomplished gladiaterror in his own right. Not to mention there was his recent acting debut in Battleship Live! It was incredible to witness given what Didero knew of not just Ganyma, but Odette as well. They had come so far from not just humble, but shameful origins in the Phoenix Initiative. They were famous, beautiful people--kind and generous too. It was a very nearly unheard of combination on Alternia. True success stories.

Comparatively Didero was a disgrace. He too had escaped the clutches of not just the rebellion, but government imprisonment as well. What did he have to show for it? He had monetary wealth and a sustainable, if not niche career as a writer. What Didero lacked was an identity.

Didero stood outside of the Four Fronds hive. He pulled at his sleeves anxiously. He did that a lot these nights. He wasn't in immediate danger. There weren't any search parties of Punishment Pits drones sent to track some missing midblood child convicted of trespassing sweeps after the fact.

It was worse than that, Didero knew. He was involved with rebel activity, even if he didn't understand the scale of what he'd embroiled himself in at the time. Still, that didn't assuage the heavy, prickling atmosphere of unfairness that hung heavily over Didero's shoulders. He wasn't meant to live like this--jumpy in crowds, avoiding eye-contact, afraid to be recognized, to be seen! He used to be a troll with ambition! With promise!

Now Didero was just the tattoo on his wrist. He swore he could feel the shape of the ink even now. For sweeps he was too afraid of the pain, of the possibility of maiming himself or worse, to do anything about the tattoo or the device implanted beneath it. Even now he was trepidatious. That was how he ended up in Four Fronds in front of Ganyma Callow's hive. Ganyma had always been there for Didero in his darkest hours. He'd seen Didero at his worst, but he also knew the Didero from Before. He knew what was at stake. There was no way Ganyma would refuse what Didero was going to ask of him.

Didero left the shadow of the trees and approached the front door of the hive. He knocked curtly.

"Hello? Ganyma, are you in?"

Sypon

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:46 pm
There was a knock on the door. Ganyma got up from his armchair and adjusted his tanktop. He wasn’t expecting anyone, though sometimes he would get odd visits from fans or paparazzi. They typically didn’t knock, and if anything it was a ding dong ditch. He was about to check through his peephole when a familiar voice called his name. Ganyma smiled.

“Didero!” Ganyma stood in the open doorway with his hand up in surprise. “It’s so good to see you! Come in!” He exclaimed. The fighter ushered his old friend into his hive. “How are you?”

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Ganyma was surprisingly quick to answer. Didero was mid-adjustment of his already pristine blazer when the door opened. Didero hopped to attention. He didn't know his spine could go more rigid. He'd only been planning this scenario for... Oh gosh... How old was he again?

"Ganyma! You look well," Didero forced his shoulders to ease as he followed Ganyma over the threshold. It hadn't been all that long since Didero had last seen Ganyma, not really. Ganyma was a celebrity after all. Didero could hardly call himself a friend if he hadn't watched a number of Ganyma's matches, or followed his Superstar Authority career, or his foray into acting. However there was something far more powerful about seeing the man in person. Even sweeps later he was still so much bigger than Didero. Even if Didero had an inch or so on him in height, Didero was fairly certain he could fit into a single sleeve of Ganyma's jackets.

Didero crossed into the living area of Ganyma's hive. It was nice--newer than most hives belonging to trolls Ganyma's age. Didero supposed that came with the territory, literally and metaphorically. Still, it had a homey quality that came from being lived in comfortably. It smelled like Ganyma, Didero noted offhandedly.

The inviting atmosphere prickled at Didero, reminding him of his own discomfort. He smiled gently despite his bitter feelings. "I'm doing..." Didero's mouth crumpled. He felt awful for a number of reasons. "I'm sorry. Let me preface with that. It's been so long since we've seen each other and I suddenly come around just to ask for help. I'm- I'm an awful friend Ganyma, but I just... I need to be around someone right now. Someone I can trust."

Didero's face flushed deep in shame. The heat threatened to turn his building tears to steam. He chuckled three sharp bursts and turned his head away. "I promise it's nothing like last time. I just... don't want to be alone," anymore, "Right now."

Sypon

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:35 pm
“Make yourself at home,” Ganyma offered. His hive was minimal but much cleaner than his previous iterations. At least he now had a couple of chairs and a comfy couch, none of which were remotely as lumpy as one might expect.

His prim guest seemed off. It reminded him of the visit that ended in the security facility. Ganyma found himself swallowing against a sharp lump in his throat. Instinctively, Ganyma stepped forward and embraced his friend. “You can stay with me as long as you want. You know I’ll do anything for you, kiddo, just tell me what you need.”  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:36 pm
Didero hadn't expected the hug. He should have, in hindsight, but it had just been so long. He expected the return of the moniker "kiddo," even less. Didero all but collapsed into Ganyma's shoulder. His hot tears were leaving a green stain, made all the worse by Didero's constant fidgeting. He didn't want to be this emotional. He was so tired. There was little he could do to stem the flow of sweeps worth of emotion, though.

He couldn't deny it was cathartic. Didero acquiesced once he was more in control of his body. "I'm sorry," Didero repeated, "I don't mean to be- to be so heavy especially right out of the gate after it's been so long and..." Didero realized he wasn't doing anything to reduce the tension or clarify his reason for showing up. He took a deep, if not wet, inhale through his nose and out his mouth.

"It's... It's been long enough. I want..." Didero set to work rolling up his sleeves. The sheer number of layers he wore made the endeavor clumsier than he would have liked, but eventually he was able to reveal his forearm to Ganyma.

"This. I want this gone," Didero declared. A crisp black tattoo was printed into Didero's skin. Didero swallowed thickly. "It's... it's a Busthind Punishment Pits identification tattoo. Tracker included," he added. Determination and spite replaced the apology in his voice in equal measure.

"I- I can't do it myself. I mean, I could but... But I mean I'm no doctor. I need... I need supervision. I need support." Didero's hard stare began to falter again. As his arm dropped, faint scars caught the light of the hive. Didero had made attempts to remove the tracker before, but none of them had made much progress before Didero gave up. Even under the most pressing of circumstances, he hated pain. Worse still was the very real fear that he'd accidentally bleed himself dry in the attempt.

Ganyma at least knew of Didero's situation. He also probably kept a first-aid kit handy.

Sypon

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:57 pm
Ganyma squeezed Didero tight. “It’s okay… It’s okay…” He mumbled. When they parted, Ganyma readied himself for whatever Didero had for him. As much as he could expect what was coming, it was difficult to accept.

His eyes when blank, mouth pursing at the corners in a thin line. All too familiar, the identification tattoo. He knew what they had to do. Ganyma clasped his large hands around Didero’s. “Of course. Let me go get some supplies. Feel free to sit on the couch. It’ll be okay.”  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:25 pm
Didero missed the pressure of Ganyma's presence the moment it was gone. He knew on an intellectual level what Ganyma's response was going to be. He was never one to deviate from the script. Still, the sense of... not so much calm... but quiet resolution that radiated from Ganyma rushed over Didero with a force the greenblood hadn't anticipated. He stumbled back into the couch. He'd been in the hive for mere minutes, but already Didero was emotionally exhausted. It was most likely for the best. Tears wouldn't make what was to follow any easier. Ganyma was showing so much strength. It was the least Didero could do to not make more of a scene than he already had. Unfortunately, Didero knew that would be easier said than done.

It was hard to believe wrestling a monster in the desert was the highlight of Didero's relationship with Ganyma. He was such a good man. He didn't deserve any of what Didero was bringing into his life.

Didero stifled another sniffle and clenched his fists against the knees of his slacks. He just had to make it through this. He'd make it up to Ganyma. He could do it!  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:24 pm
Ganyma returned, a small comforting smile on his heavy face. An emergency medical kit in one hand, and tools wrapped in a towel in the other. He sat Didero down, ran a hand over his back to make sure he was still with him, and then unwrapped the goods. It would be best that Didero didn't look down.

"Okay... You can bite down on this towel here if you want. It'll only take a bit. Then we'll wrap you up. Just take as even breaths as you can."

The seasoned fighter wrapped something tight around Didero's arm to reduce the bloodflow. The tourniquet was oppressive, cutting, but not as painful as the procedure was about to be. After a deep breath in and out, Ganyma began.

seekingCylem
FRIENDS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:30 pm
Ganyma returned after what seemed like hours, but also too soon for Didero to have prepared himself. He tried to flex some of the tension from his hands, but it was no use.

Didero eyed the towel. A sliver of normalcy surfaced as he contemplated its cleanliness. He put it in his mouth. His teeth tangled in the fabric immediately. Didero grimaced around the sensation and the taste.

He forgot his prior discomfort immediately in favor of the tourniquet. A surprised chirp was muffled by the towel in his mouth. Didero could already see the gray of his fingertips begin to fade. Ganyma shifted, tool in hand, and Didero whipped his eyes away. He had to draw the line somewhere.

The first slice tore a hiss from Didero, sharp even though the gag. He struggled not to rip his arm from Ganyma, though it was nearly impossible given their difference in strength. Didero's free arm flapped uselessly against his knee, the couch. His fist bunched up in his scarf, pulling it up his face like he would as a child. He yelled from pain, he yelled from frustration, yet at the depth of everything he felt relief. It ran hot down his arm. Down his face. The hate Didero felt for the whole procedure paled in comparison to the situation at large. The rebels, the empire, his own damn self. Cut it all out.

Sypon

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:40 pm
"Done."

The precision with which Ganyma tidied up the last stitch was remarkable for the size of his large hands. He usually didn't need to clean himself up, but offering his services to other professionals was a politeness he was known for. He felt it the least he could do. It came in handy here.

He gave Didero's other hand a squeeze and folded up the towels he was working with. Away with the bloodstains, away with the tiny chip that he snapped between his fingers. Down his nutritionblock incinerator forever. Ganyma paused in his block. Rasali usually had tea ready in times of crisis. Hot liquid was the cure for what ailed. All he had was the faucet and sports drinks.

So, he returned sheepishly with a tall glass of ice water - and some painkillers. Ganyma offered the glass to Didero, wrapped an arm around him. Pressed a kiss on the top of Didero's head, between his horns.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:46 pm
Didero had completely lost track of time. The pain, the tourniquet, the blood-loss, the gravity. Didero teetered on the edge of consciousness. His arm flopped against the couch uselessly as Ganyma finished cleaning up. He could barely feel it anymore, Didero told himself. Blearily, he watched Ganyma move about the hive--not quite comprehending what he was doing.

The glass of water appeared in front of him. Didero took a second to recognize the objects and what Ganyma want him to do with them. Didero's heart clenched. Even after this, Ganyma was still so kind. Didero would never be able to repay him. Damn it all if he wasn't going to try, though.

Shakily, carefully, Didero took the painkillers. He tossed them into his mouth before taking the glass. He almost spilled when Ganyma's arm wrapped around his shoulders. He was so much larger than Didero. The strength and safety Ganyma radiated threatened to overwhelm Didero.

Ganyma kissed the top of Didero's head and his resolve broke. He didn't think he had anything in him left to cry. Still the tears came. He sobbed freely. It wasn't anything Ganyma hadn't already seen that night. With no free hands to cling to his shirt, Didero buried his face in Ganyma's shoulder.

After everything that had happened to Didero, it was finally over. He was free. He was normal.  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers