Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
Digimon Data Squad/Pokemon RP (reserved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:46 pm
User Image
gaia_sakura Yuki The Shiny Ninatails gaia_sakura

Yuki, a young Alolan Ninetails, was in Japan, running from the Digimon Data Squad who had been chasing her all around the city. Every time though, she would escape by the skin of her teeth. As she was laying in a bush in the park, she was on high alert, as this squad of people seemed to know where she'd be. Though she hadn't done anything wrong per say, she wasn't exactly thrilled with being chased every hour on the hour. Right now things were not as serious, since they had no idea where she was. Her signature was a bit different than a digimon's but she wasn't that much different. As she peeked out from the bush, she growled, seeing Marcus and Agumon in front of her. She bared her fangs, before she used her Dazzling Gleam move to distract them, not knowing that they had a plan to capture her once and for all, as well as find out what she was.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:16 pm
Macus Damon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus and Agumon were directly in front of Yuki as they got ready to fight what they fought was a Digimon called Yuki-Kyubimon . ''Fighting time! Agumon! Let's go!'' Said Marcus with gusto in his voice as he prepared strike Yuki to gain a DNA charge in his fist and make Agumon digivolve to GeoGreymon to take on Yuki. But before they could do anything, Marcus and Agumon were distracted by Dazzling Gleam, forcing Marcus and Agumon to jump to the side to avoid the incoming attack. Commander Satsuma had ordered Macus, Thomas, Yoshino to capture that Yuki-Kyubimon and bring back to the digital world.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:11 pm
User Image
gaia_sakura Yuki The Shiny Ninatales gaia_sakura

Yuki ran until she was panting a bit. She managed to elude Thomas and Yoshino for now while she was on the way to Marcus' home, where she would hide out in the backyard, at least until things calmed down again. She dug underneath the fence, and hid in the bushes. She was panting a bit, so she hoped no one would hear her. Sarah and Christi were outside hanging laundry. Yuki always had a soft spot for children, but wasn't so sure about anyone in this world. Christi, hearing the rustling of the bushes, saw Yuki's silver fur in the bushes. She slowly approached having had more than enough digimon experiences to know that it might be one. Yuki didn't growl this time though, as she had an idea to get Marcus and the others to leave her be. She slowly peeked out of the bushes, her icy blue eyes looking frightened. As she looked at Christi, Sarah saw Yuki and pulled Christi back from her. Yuki backed up, not wanting to anger the mother of the child. "Mom! She's scared." Christi said before she didn't even realize how she knew this, other than Yuki's body language.

Once they allowed her into the house, and gave her a bath, no one was aware of the tracker than was placed in her fur by Marcus, in case something like this happened. Currently, she was calmly eating a meal that Sarah had made her, which consisted of fried eggs and a little meat for the fox pokemon. They could tell she wasn't a digimon, but a different type of creatures. Once that was done, Yuki went over to Christi who had brushed out her soft fur, but didn't find the tracking device. Yuki nuzzled Christi's hand before the young girl started petting the pokemon, who wasn't putting on an act or anything anymore. Though she didn't enjoy the bath very much because of the water, but loved the brushing that Christi had given her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:58 pm
Macus Damon

''Got away again! Uuggh! That Yuki-Kyubimon gave us the slip. Luckily though, I put a tracking chip in its fur. So all we gotta do is track it down, and beat it and revert it into an egg and send it back to the digital world. C'mon guys. let's get going already. 'Said Marcus bolting off with Agumon follow to find what was assumed to be a Yuki-Kyubimon, but in reality was just a scared Alolan Ninetails with not clue as why she was being chased. ''Sir! Should we follow Marcus? I mean Marcus is prone to being reckless. ''Said Gaomon looking at Thomas to see what Thomas would have to say about it. ''Let's just go along with Marcus says and if Marcus happens to be wrong....well...we'll figure something out!.'' Said Thomas following Marcus and Agumon as Gaomon followed aside Thomas as Marcus followed the tracking signal which was leading him to his house where his sister and mom were looking after Yuki. Eventually the Data Squad arrived at Marcus's house and saw Christi feeding Yuki. ''Christi! Get away from that Digimon! it's dangerous! let us send it back to the Digital world!'' Said Marcus as Agumon got ready for a fight.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:46 pm
User Image

Christi stood in between Marcus, Agumon, and Yuki. "She's not a threat Marcus! She hasn't hurt anyone since she's been here!" She yelled before she pet Yuki's head before Yuki Licked her cheek, making Christi laugh a bit. "She's friendly, Marcus, and she's not a digimon! If she was, shouldn't she have digivolved by now or attacked something or someone?" Christi added. Their mom was hanging laundry outside, so she didn't know what was going on inside.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:56 pm
Macus Damon

''.........Um....well....I guess so. I mean that thing hasn't digivolved by now or attacked something or someone. So I guess that's not a Digimon called Yuki-Kyubimon.'' Said Marcus in a very sheepish tone of voice. Becoming red with embarrassment as he ruffled the back of his head. ''Sir! Allow me to talk with thing! If I can get any information out of her! I think that I can her to trust me and tell me where she came from.'' Said Gaomon looking towards Thomas awaiting to see what Thomas would say. ''Sure Gaomon. If you think that'll help. But just be careful. Okay?'' Said Thomas nodding in Gaomon's direction. ''Sir! Yes sir!'' exclaimed Gaomon walking towards Yuki to try and get some answers.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:22 pm
User Image

Yuki tilted her head at what Gaomon was saying, not knowing how to speak the same language. "I don't think she can speak, since she got here she has only said 'Ninetales' over and over again but she does seem to understand what we're saying." Kristy said looking at Gaomon before looking at Yuki wondering if there was another way that Yuki could tell them how she got here, that is if she could. Yuki did have powers to make illusions like her mother did. Her mother once told her about the man who freed her from an old pokeball. Yuki closed her eyes, and imagined a young girl who appeared out of nowhere as Yuki's eyes glowed as she sat next to Kristy. This girl was her trainer's daughter, and she looked to be about five years old and a lot like Kristy. Her name was Naomi and she suffered from a rare illness that caused her to become sick quite often. "I do understand what you're saying, but even if I knew, I cannot tell you how I came to be here. All I know is that one moment I'm with my trainer's young daughter in my world, and the next thing I knew I was in yours." Yuki's illusion explained as Yuki's ears went back in sadness. "Please you must help me to get back. This young girl before you.....she is very sickly.......I am the only thing besides her family that makes her smile......" She said as a sad look came over her eyes. She could only hope Naomi wasn't too upset without her.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:19 pm
Macus Damon

''We'll help you get to back to your own world. We promise, also for the time being, you'll be made a temporary member of Data Squad.'' Said Gaomon. ''Whoa! That girl looks like Kristy. So you're saying your owner's daughter gets ill nearly all the time? That's really sad, also sorry about hunting you down and everything. But we were just following orders. So no hard feelings?'' Said Marcus with an apologetic look on his face to show that he meant it. ''Boss! I'm hungry! Can we eat now, please?'' Said Agumon as Agumon's stomach growled. ''Oh Agumon! That's all you ever think about. Is food.'' Sighed Yoshino shaking her head with a smile. ''What I haven't eaten since breakfast.'' Said Agumon. ''So what's your name? What does your owner call you?'' Said Lalamon floating over to Yuki.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:35 pm
User Image

"He calls me Yuki and No hard feelings. I probably would have done the same thing if you were in my position." Yuki said Before looking towards Kristy. "You look so much like my owner's child. Though she may be sickly, she's quite the fighter, and I can tell that you are too." She said kindly before a soft smile came to her face. Kristy smiled as she hugged Yuki saying "Don't worry Yuki Marcus and the others will find a way to get you home. In the mean time mom's already said you can stay here as long as you follow the rules." as Yuki nuzzled Kristy, giving the small girl a lick on the cheek. "Thank you Kristy. Though there are a few things about me that you should know before everything is settled." The illusion said before she added "I am what is known as a pokemon, a Ninetales by species. Like all pokemon I have powers and abilities that are special aside from my coloring. Not all ninetales are my color, since usually we have a beautiful golden coat. As you can see my coat is a whitish silver color, meaning I am know as a shiny by the standards of my world, as well as very rare. I am, like all Ninetales, a fire type but I am able to control my fire very well being that I've learned a few tricks since I evolved." She explained adding a few things about her kind including the likes and dislikes of fire type pokemon, using words that Marcus would understand since she was could he wasn't as bright as his teammates. The same went for Agumon in her opinion.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:40 pm
Macus Damon

''Whoa! You have powers and abilities that are special? Cool! We could use you as a member of Data Squad. Just follow our rules, and you can stay. Also you gotta spar with me and Agumon, we wanna see how powerful you are. oh, and welcome to Data Squad. If a Digimon gets loose in our world, you gotta come help us return to the digital world.'' Said Marcus going into the kitchen with Agumon to get some food. ''So a Pokemon, you say? That is interesting. And a fire type you say? I am simply called a beast type Digimon and my Attribute is Data. Would it be out of line to say that your fur is beautiful? I mean that in a positive way.'' Said Gaomon. ''Yuki, huh? Well my name is Lalamon and my partner is called Yoshino. My attacks are Seed Blast and Sing a Song. I promise that we will help you get back to your own world. In the meantime, you'll be joining us for missions. I look forward to working with you, I hope we'll be good friends.'' Said Lalamon floating in front of Yuki.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Fandom Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers