Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply Midnight Manor Of The Vampires
Manor Kitchen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Captain

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:42 am
The kitchen is a large room near the servants' quarters. In the middle of the room is a long, solid wooden table with several chairs set about. There are many cabinets lining the walls, both above the various counters and below. A large cupboard sits against one wall, next to the stairs that lead to the main areas of the building. Against the wall closest to the outer wall of the house are a wood burning oven and an open stove, both used for cooking. Some pots hang from the wall nearby. On the other side of them is a door that leads outside, blocked from view by a thin wall. From the ceiling hangs an iron chandelier, which has the candles in it lit when it grows too dark outside for the small windows to provide much illumination. A couple other doors lead to other places like a pantry and the servants' quarters.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tikhaya Urozhay
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Vampire Manor?|∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sad |Current Theme →→ | Your Life| ∑ Thoughts →→| I will wait for her...I have to... |∑ Items →→| Sword |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

You can say all you want, how much stronger you are and you'll win. I don't care...

Tikhaya knew that Jinthel was in the Vampire control territory and that she spoke of a manor. Even though the demon didn't know the way, the last thing she was about to do was ask for directions. While she didnt hate vampires, she didnt know many other than Jinthel. Most Vampires she saw were prudish and had an air of superiority about them. It took Tik a while to find this so called manor but when she found it...yup, she found it alright.

Tikhaya was about to knock on the front door but a faint scent hit her nose. It was difficult with the rain coming down but she found it. Jinthel's scent, something she would never forget. Deciding to not knock on the door, Tik walked around the side of enormous building til she found the end of the scent...at a locked door. Seeing a small window above her..of course it was above her. Tikhaya jumped up and lifted herself up to peer inside. Her ears drooped when she did not see the person she was looking for. Letting herself down, the demon untied her sword and sat down next to the door with the sword in her lap. "She...has...to be...here..." TIkhaya pulled her knees to her chest and looked to the man that had been following alongside her. "Are you...sure...about...staying...here...?" Tikhaya was sad but she also was not about leave anytime soon.

... Giving up means that I've already lost...and I hate to lose.

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Howecho
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:09 pm
Eimier Ziellorve
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LocationVampire manor moodTireditemsHis sword and a bag of coinsDrunkness level〖 █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ (16%)〗

User Image

█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█x█

Eimier soon caught up with Tik, he had to of course deal with some vampires thinking they could steal a bite or two but it didn't take very long before he can to a stop by Tik. He sighed softly when he found her sitting by the door. "We can wait a little longer Tik." He said simply as he softly pet her. He really hopped who ever it was that she trusted would show before the rain hit.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:08 am

Tikhaya Urozhay
|| From Dark To Light ||

∑ Location →→| Vampire Manor?|∑ Current Feelings →→ | Sad |Current Theme →→ | Your Life| ∑ Thoughts →→| I will wait for her...I have to... |∑ Items →→| Sword |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

You can say all you want, how much stronger you are and you'll win. I don't care...

The storm hit and was hitting hard. Tikhaya could no longer wait for Jinthel to open the door. The demon pulled a small pin from swords hilt and and stood to face the door. Placing the pin in the lock, Tikhaya jiggled the pin and sharply turned the handle of the door. In a matter of seconds, Tikhaya had the door opened. Tik waved for Eimier to follow her. Now this was the part they needed to be silent. Once Eimier was inside, Tikhaya closed and locked the door. This was far from her first breaking and entering...nor would it be her last. Now Tikhaya needed to pick Jinthel's scent again...so many scent were flood her nose. It took her a few moments but the wolf picked up on the scent she wanted. "Come...remain...silent..." Tikhaya said quietly. Stealthily moving to through the Kitchen. It was now the girls goal to make it to Jithy's room to wait for her. Less chance of anything bad.

-Exits-

... Giving up means that I've already lost...and I hate to lose.

Mystiecat537

Howecho

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Howecho
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:12 am
Eimier Ziellorve
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LocationVampire manor moodTireditemsHis sword and a bag of coinsDrunkness level〖 █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ (16%)〗

User Image

Eimier sighed as he watched Tik pick the lock to the door but followed her inside when she got it open. He would nod simply and follow her but not before stealing one of the wine bottles. He didn't open it immediately though, first he needed to follow the hybrid and that required him to not be too drunk to do so.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Midnight Manor Of The Vampires

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items