Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply Midnight Manor Of The Vampires
The Grigorov Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
l Mood ➤: Relaxed l Location ➤: Home/Room ➤: Emi l Item/s ➤:

Mmmm you can say that again Emi Giggling the vampire child sank lower into the tub to where only her head stood above the surface. She was completely relaxed and with Emi as company, even more so. She thought over her question for a while before she decided to reply. "In a way I can but I feel it might not be the same as how you feel the heat."

Current Theme➤: Candy Candy

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:45 pm

Kids? The thought hadn't crossed the angel's mind in ages--longer than he cared to remember. A dozen images of a woman he couldn't forget replaced the ideas he might have entertained... He shook his head, wearing something of an apologetic smile. "I can't say I have, and if I did, it was at a time when that sort of thing would have been really impractical..." He allowed his thought to be punctuated by a singular, nervous chortle. "That's not what people like to hear when they ask something like that, is it? I guess, someday, it could be nice."

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Quotes
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Asra Karimi
Howecho

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:10 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Mansion l Company ➤: Imamiah l Item/s ➤: N/A

The fallen was definitely.... actually the vampire wasn't even sure. His response made her think mainly because she couldn't really tell if he liked kids or not. I-i see~ she cooed forcefully. They definitely are a handful~ Ashken said as she gazed to the living room where her oldest was playing. The music filled her ears. But it is rewarding~ she said as she looked back to the fallen. Then, a sudden feeling hit her... I-i am so sorry! I'm sure that was a sudden and uncomfortable question...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Pandora's House l Company ➤: Pandora l Item/s ➤: Book

Y-youre a vampire....can you even feel heat and cold and things? The angel tilted her head in curiosity. With a smile, Emi started to play with the water in her lap, cupping it and releasing it back. Looking back up, the angel blushed a little. I-i hope you don't mind me asking, but what is it like to be a vampire?

Current Theme➤: Insert

Asra Karimi

Cotton Shorts Kid

Howecho

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:52 pm

When she said that, the angel found himself searching for a way out of his own created awkwardness. His eyes shot down to avoid sparking incriminating glances everywhere--like that'd do anything to smooth the tone! The back of his neck suddenly became very itchy... "N-No... I'm sorry, I should at least know what I want..." Or to say it with conviction. The angel tried straightening his posture, as though a bolt of inspired confidence would illuminate his body and speech with an authenticity he seemed to be lacking hereto. "--I'm sure your life is made by your children; I'm just not in a place where I can be comfortable raising a family at this point..."

Quotes
xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:30 pm

"Yes I can... or I think I can... could just be my mind playing tricks on me thus making me believe I can feel warm or cold..." She honestly had no clue. She believes that she could feel these sensations but was unsure if her mind was just making her believe that she could. Sighing the vampire scooped up some soap into the palms of her hands before blowing them towards Emi. "Oh I do not mind one bit... umm... for me, I just feel normal. The only difference is that I do not age, have enhanced senses along with strength and one cool magical power hehe"

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:19 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Mansion l Company ➤: Imamiah l Item/s ➤: N/A

The vampire quickly shook her hand and waved her hands in front of her. Nonono I am sorry for the sudden question! A-again its really a touchy subject! O-of course you would want to find yourself![p/I] Sadly, the woman couldn't relate. Her children were forced upon her, though she wouldn't have it any other way. She loved her little girls. Nervously, Ashken moved to the counter and acted as if she was looking for something. S-so! What are your plans?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

l Mood ➤: Scared l Location ➤: Pandora's House l Company ➤: Pandora l Item/s ➤: Book

The angel giggled as she covered her face. The bubbles hit her cheeks, and she returned the favor by blowing bubbled back. You have enhanced senses? What is that like? Can you tell if there are people coming?

Asra Karimi

Cotton Shorts Kid

Howecho

xX Yennefer Xx

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:07 pm

The vampire giggled herself as Emi returned fire with bubbles of her own. Hmm how should I put it...? I say it's pretty awesome to have enhanced senses. I can smell things that normal humans can not as well as lift things that are way beyond what a normal child should be capable of lifting. Now to answer your question on if I can sense if people are coming, yes I can. I can hear their footsteps as they draw near as well as smell them by their scent.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:24 pm

Imamiah, blackened wings ruffling, smiled softly and shook his head. "No, that's no trouble, really. To answer your question, though, I plan to train harder. I might yet earn the respect of my superiors..." It was very possible that his voice was hopeful and forlorn at once, to parce out the phrase. He gave a quick sigh and begin to step. "I should go... I had a wonderful time..."

[Exit]

Quotes
xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:17 am

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Arya Von Blut ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

There was a retching sound from one of the corners in the hallways of the mansion followed by a sound that was half groan and half a sob. Arya was, as always, drinking very heavily , as evident by the two empty bottles of blooded wine at ehr side and the nearly empty one in her hand, and as usual she was lamenting the loss of her child.
The vampire sniffed as she wiped away a trail of bile from the corner of her hand and retched into a nearby umbrella stand once more before slumping against a wall and looked longingly at the locked in her hand. In it was a picture from years ago, Arya with much longer hair posing with a girl that looked very much like her with a long jet black braid posed in front of her mouth like a moustache. How she missed that child and her father.
"Mien liebchen.." she sniffled again "Vhat I vould give to see your smiling face vonce a...a..oh shisse" she leaned back over the umbrella stand and hurled once more, weeping into the foul smelling receptacle once she'd finished

"I will give anything to see her again...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:55 pm

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Mansion l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: N/A

Eh? Ashken had little to no time to reposed to the fact that the fallen had literally just left without warning. Reaching her hand up to try to stop him, it was far too late... Letting out a disappointed sigh, Ashken walked over to her cabinet and pulled out a glass. Pouring herself another glass of blood, she walked to her living room and sat on her couch alone...

....but she wasn't alone for long... someone walked into her house, someone she didn't know. Ashken sensed it, another vampire. Still holding her blood, the vampire walked to the location of where the intruder was, her heels making a very loud noise in the hallways. My my my...who do we have here in my home?

l Mood ➤: Fine l Location ➤: Pandora's House l Company ➤: Pandora l Item/s ➤: N/A

So no one can sneak up on you? That sounds pretty cool actually! Hehe I wish I could do something cool like that, the most I can really do is fly... Emi sank a little more into the water and blew bubbles. She really didn't think she was anything special, now her mother on the other hand was amazing! Can you mom do cool things? My mommy can do a lot of cool things!

Asra Karimi

Cotton Shorts Kid

konaustin

xX Yennefer Xx

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:42 pm

"Well I am not gonna say No one can sneak up on me since that is a lie. Those who can mask their scent and hold no sound can sneak up on me but other than them, yeah hehe no one can" The vampire giggled before sighing as she helped herself out of the tub. "Hmm? OH yeah, she can do a lot of cool things! Though I do not recall ever seeing her use her special ability." She brought her finger to her lips as she thought for a moment. Anywho I think it's time we turn in for the night... we got a whole day of fun ahead~

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:05 am

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Arya Von Blut ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Arya moaned as she got to her feet and placed a hand on the wall to steady herself before throwing up again, though this time straight onto the floor. Today was just ....not ideal. Drunk as she was, she could figure out that she wasn't in her house, she didn't own an umbrella stand after all, and should probably not be in here any longer than necessary.
The vampire groaned one more time as she tottered on the spot for a moment, spat the bile in her mouth onto the floor, then quickly disappeared from view only to reappear down the hall and disappear again. until she was out the door and stumble running into the night.
-exit-

"I will give anything to see her again...

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Midnight Manor Of The Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers