Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply Midnight Manor Of The Vampires
The Grigorov Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Intrigued l Location ➤: Mansion l Company ➤: Imamiah & Aricia l Item/s ➤: N/A

Ashken's ears perked up when she heard a familiar voice. Once again, one of her daughters was right there. She felt herself perk up in worry as she looked to her daughter, who was presenting Imamiah with food. What were her daughters intentions...

I-imamiah, this is my middle daughter, Aricia. Aricia please behave. She gave her daughter a stern look, but then looked back to the fallen when he asked about blood sugar. More so for your energy. Blood sugar is a big for other races, but it is important for you to make sure you don't faint or worse... please eat as much as you would like, and if you want more I will have the cook make you something else. Ashken bowed her head lightly with a smile, really not sure what she was going to do next, let alone say. I mean, the angel was trying to leave...

Current Theme➤: Fighter

Cotton Shorts Kid

Howecho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:18 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: l Playful Location ➤: l Grigorov Mansion - outside Company ➤: l Mommy, guest Item/s ➤: l Journal, plate with crackers and waterOutfit ➤: l Dress and jacket
♥ Health 【100%】☇ Energy 【100%】

Aricia giggled softly at the chill in his otherwise warm voice before she looked up to her mother. "I know mother." She said softly before giggling again. "Don't forget to drink the water ether." She added before she shifted to put her hands behind her back with the journal clasped tightly in her hand. "Also, mother.. Does he really taste good?" She asked innocently as she turned her attention to her mother for now. Maybe if he hasn't ran off she can tease the angel later too.

Current theme: Nightcore - Play hard

Cotton Shorts Kid

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Howecho
Crew

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:53 pm

So it seemed like it was time to recover--time... Imamiah nodded, a substitute bow, to the younger vampire. "Thank you, Aricia, he said, voice still somewhat hushed from the dizziness. Perhaps he was just being a baby about it. Perhaps not, though, and this was what was churning in his mind like a billowing storm cloud.

He began to nurse the water as well, as it was prescribed him by his newest acquaintance. "I thought I should leave... Not overstay my welcome," he said, eyes turned groundward.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx
Howecho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:14 pm

l Mood ➤: Intrigued l Location ➤: Mansion l Company ➤: Imamiah & Aricia l Item/s ➤: N/A

Ashken turned her attention to Aricia and her random question. Eh? His blood did taste good.... why do you ask sweetheart? It was actually a random question to come from her daughter, but she shrugged it off as an innocent vampire question. However... Ashken turned her head back to the angel. His words made her eye brow twitch. Yes.... that was it... It wasn't. At least to the vampire, this seemed more like a lie. Please, don't worry about that. Stay as long as you need to~ Forcing a smile, she walked over to the angel and bent over to whisper in his ear so her daughter wouldnt hear. No need to lie either. her tone was saddened, and she stood back up and walked to her daughter patting her head. Be good please my dear~ she cooed as she looked back up to the window she came down from. With a jump, Ashken flew back up to her window, upset. For some reason, her chest hurt.

Current Theme➤: Fighter

Cotton Shorts Kid

Howecho

xX Yennefer Xx

Howecho
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:00 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: l Playful > SeriousLocation ➤: l Grigorov Mansion - outside Company ➤: l Mommy, guest Item/s ➤: l Journal, plate with crackers and waterOutfit ➤: l Dress and jacket
♥ Health 【100%】☇ Energy 【100%】

Aricia giggled softly at the angel before nodding simply to accnolage that he had thanked her as she shrugged at her mother question. "Oh, no reason~" She said giggling. Sadly her mother didn't notice the way she had phrased that question, after all she had in a way said that she had been watching them. She nibbled on the inside of her lip as she listened to the angel suggest the thought of leaving, overstaying his welcome? Pfft, the only way one could overstay there welcome is if anyone but Val was trying to push them out. She looked up when her mother told her to be good and gave her a nod and a simple smile but as soon as her mother left, she turned to the angel, the smile no longer there. "I really hope you decide to come back. Its often hard for mother to find cute boys like yourself who are not following her just for fun or to gain power. She has never really felt an honest lover's touch before ether. Now i'm not telling you to stay or not but i am saying to sort out most of the things your dealing with before trying to find someone to love." She said softly before giving him a small smile. "Also, if you do love mommy then you will have to pass a test of each of her daughter's before you can marry her." She said simply before turning on her heel and leaving him in the dirt. "Just some things to think about little angel~" She said as she left. She would go stash her journal somewhere in her room before leaving the mansion, maybe go find one of her sisters or something fun to do.
~exits~
Current theme: Nightcore - Play hard

Cotton Shorts Kid

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:19 pm

The advice offered him, by way of the same pillowtalk voice as before, but with that uncanny sadness in her demeanor, was enough to drop Imamiah's shoulders. He was attentive, but barely registered the continuing advice doled out to him. There was something about a test--even marriage was mentioned!--but it washed over the fallen angel like the rain that broke from above. He nodded along, said what he needed to, and when he was left alone, there he stayed. He knew what this could turn into, and no matter how many times he tried, he came back to that time in Ur...

And no matter how many times that happened, the angel found he was only mad at himself, no tricksters, no whores, no one to blame but himself. Perfect rainy, sad-boy thoughts. Right. After a while, the treats grown soggy, the water glass becoming just a bit more full, the fallen had decided that he'd had quite enough of himself and got up. Tonight he was dining in.

A knock on the front door announced his decision to the house. He ruffled his feathers, removing some of the water, and waited.

Quotes
xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:48 pm

Once she landed in her room, Ashken turned around to see that she had come in at just the right time. The sky opened up and began to pour. The mother knew that her daughters were out in the world, and at least they were safe from the sun. Walking to her closet, Ashken began to change into a nice red dress, since the night was just beginning. Performing a small twirl, the vampire thought about what she might do for her night, since she figured it would be a lonely one.

Her thoughts were interrupted but a maid calling to her that someone was at the door. Normally, the maids would answer, but this time they thought Ashken might want to answer it. Making sure she was dressed, the vampire walked down the hall, down the stairs, and to her door. Opening it, she didn't expect to see the fallen on the other side. Confused, Ashken tilted her head lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 pm

The angel too was expecting someone other than the lady of the house to answer the door. Some servant, a maid, one of the daughters--anyone! But her? No... Seemed odd to him. Just about as odd as being this dressed up for apparently no reason. Was she for real? Other than the cheesy otherworldy beauty lines one might make at the sight of the porcelain perfection standing before him, the fact that was rather dressed up for a rainy day struck the fallen with a look similar to hers.

But eventually, he did have to say something--the two of them staring at each other probably wasn't at the top of her to-do list--not in her getup. A slip of the tongue and courage was in motion. "I... May take you up on your offer," said the angel, finger raised partway up his chest, mouth hanging derailed on the edge of his frank sentence.

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Here was the fallen angel, standing in the rain, ready to take her offer after trying to leave just moments before. A small smile crept on the vampires lips and she nodded. Yes you may~ Stepping to the side, Ashken motioned for the angel to enter the house. Once they had entered, Ashken turned back to Imamiah. You must be cold, the maids can get you a new pair of clothes, and if you would like you are more then welcome to take a warm shower. The cooks will make you whatever you please. Her heart felt really weird, as if it was being torn both ways. However Ashken was polite, and kept a smile on her face

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:45 pm

"Th-Thanks..." The angel folded his wings tightly to his body and entered to find the place much as it was when he first found it, but there was a softness in the lighting that he seemed happy to see. He had a resting smile on as he was told his options. Everything, it sounded like. He wanted so badly to ask what, why, how he was deserving of such hospitality, but then he remembered her face when he was leaving and broomed that silly notion quickly. "Maybe tea and shower to start..." The fallen shrugged, causing his wings to undulate a little in the landing, at the sound, perhaps, of his own voice. "And... I'm sorry... About earlier." He turned his eyes to the side, ashamed at his presumptuousness.

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:52 pm

Ashken listened to the request from the fallen, and nodded her head. Lifting her hands, she clapped twice. Quickly, a young maid appeared next to her side with a smile. Please make Mr. Imamiah a cup of tea, as well as start a warm shower for him. Thank you~ Ashken bowed lightly as well as the maid. Quickly, the maid rushed off to start her duties, and Ashken looked back to the fallen. A warm bath should be available soon~ When the angel apologized, the vampire faced him completely. Hm? For what?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:02 pm

A large portion of the fallen admired the work ethic around here. Such a sense of duty! Made him long for times he could only describe in half-eaten memories. But that was someplace else. What he had fully remembered, however, was something, curiously, the vampress had seemed to force herself to forget--that, he reasoned, was for his benefit. The thought of this stung a frown on the angel's mouth as he looked back to his hostess. "I... Tried to leave. I feel as though you want me to stay--I want to stay..." And there went the gaze again, too weak to carry the line with Ashken's.

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:14 pm

Imamiah... Ashken walked over to the angel and took his hand. I want you to stay... it hurt to see you leave... but I can not keep you bound here... I can not control your heart... only you can do that. You have been tied down, used... here I want you to be your own angel... and if it means... if it means that you must fly then you must... Confessing was hard, and a little awkward. But it was true, Ashken wanted him to stay..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:19 am

The angel blinked a couple times as he looked up to face Ashken in response to her touch. As long as he lived, he might still not get used to the sublime feel of her touch. What she was saying was very true. Imamiah could tell that it was very true to her if no one else. That she had so much conviction told him all he needed to know; and the angel smiled warmly. "I'll keep that in mind."

He gave her hand a soft squeeze, pushing past her to where the help had gone to prepare his bath. Today he felt ready to be pampered.

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:00 pm

∑ Location →→| Home |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Annoyed/Brooding |Current Theme →→ | Your Life|
∑ Thoughts
→→| I need to do something. |∑ Items →→| None| ∑ Outfit →→| Black and gold dress and Hood |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

No matter how times you beg and plead...

Vahlielle made it back home but not before becoming 102% drenched from head to toe. The hood covered the girls face and she remained silent as she tried to get most of the water out of her clothes, outside of course underneath the covering of the balcony. Getting water on the beautiful floor would be classless of her. When most of the water had been removed, Vahlielle continued inside. Vahlielle was quiet for once...too quiet to be normal. No witty one liner insult at the weather or at a maid/butler. She just walked over and grabbed a wine glass full of blood and began drinking.

Worthless scraps dont get a second chance~

Cotton Shorts Kid

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Midnight Manor Of The Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash