Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply Midnight Manor Of The Vampires
The Grigorov Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Intrigued l Location ➤: Mansion l Company ➤: Imamiah l Item/s ➤: Sketch Book

Don’t worry, no one can here us in here~ That was a very true fact, for the walls had been sound proofed even before her change... thanks to the man in the well. Imamiah’s lips pressed against hers, and Ashken was shocked. They were sweet, yet rough, something she knew and at the same time was foreign to her. As he lead them to the bed, Ashken took lead and gently pushed Imamiah’ onto the bed and hopped on top. His blood smelled sweet and his veins were rushing with blood. Ashken licked her lips and leaned down to take a taste when, she stopped. The vampire licked his neck and moved back up for a kiss. May I bite you? This angel reminded her of herself in a weird way, so it was only fair that he got to choose something that she never did.

Current Theme➤: Fighter

Cotton Shorts Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:56 pm

He was ready for whatever she dished out, albeit somewhat caught off guard by just how strong she was. He watched her, hypnotised, and found that his vision snapped to an instant after the vampress paused. There, wrists by his ears, the fallen ruffled his feathers in dismissal. "... If that's what this is to you." Now fully sober, the fallen stared into the vampress' eyes defiantly, expecting an answer he could rail against.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Quotes
xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:07 pm

l Mood ➤: Intrigued l Location ➤: Mansion l Company ➤: Imamiah l Item/s ➤: Sketch Book

Imamiah’s words, his tone changed at the question she had asked, and Ashken felt bad. She didn’t show it, but she was angry that she asked. Leaning her head to his neck once more, Ashken kissed his soft flesh and smiled. Then I will not~ This originally was fun to her, a potential meal, but now she was no longer hungry. Still ready for fun, but she wasn’t going to use this angel like everyone else had.

Moving from his ear, she moved to kiss his lips softly and sat up. Are you ready? The question came to her own surprise, since she never asked any of her other suitors before.

Cotton Shorts Kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:42 pm

Then... That was it? No fight? Just a smile then... Fine. Imamiah could live with that. Seemed as though she could too. Maybe biting meant something different than just food? Imamiah didn't take long to come to the conclusion that it was as much a sexual thing as it could be fore sustenance. Fascinating race, from a more removed outlook, he might have supposed. Having her on top of him, though, kissing and licking his neck, smelling so sweet and having everything he looked for in a woman, it was almost too much to bear!

... Luckily, Imamiah was not about to punk out. This was exactly the kind of R&R he needed! He nodded eagerly, hooking his heels around Ashken's calves and playing with anything he could get a hand on from this angle.

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Ashken waited until she got her answer. She wasn’t going to wait long however, so she was glad that he answered rather quickly. With a simple nod of the head, Ashken arched her back slightly to allow her wings to come out. Let’s have some fun then~

~Continued outside viewers eyes~
(You know who you are >.>)

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:35 pm

"That was... Amazing!" Panting, head spinning from the sheer overload of pleasure, the fallen angel laid to the side of Asken, panting, between glistening and clammy. His eyes closed as he breathed deeply, filling his lungs of thoughts of freedom; they were light enough to carry him up to the ceiling, and he sighed and bounced in and out of the cloudline with a feeling so base that it wasn't--because, he thought, things so simple are universal for other reasons too.

Quotes
xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Ashken fell to back next to the fallen angel, trying to regain her breath. That was.... amazing~ Closing her eyes, the vampire felt her whole body tingling, like it was on fire. Once she had regained her breath, and her head was clear again, Ashken looked over to Imamiah and smiled. You are amazing ~ . She rolled into her side so she could look at him better.

Cotton Shorts Kid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:01 pm

He could feel the heat radiating off himself, spilling out into the room and filling the air with the perfect medium for Ash's sweet voice to travel. She rolled to him, set her glowing eyes on him softly, and in this grace the fallen one had instantly existed. His voice, in contrast, was the essence and body of rasp, splitting the waves of song from the vampress and cutting with heat immeasurable into his conversation. "I think I could get used to that--for warning..." He smiled, and for the first time in a long time it was not something forced or even an affectation of his happiness and whatever that meant to his superficial self--the communication wasn't there, rather--but it simply was his self, his state. He came to notice, with awareness like the gaps of fog diving and dancing in and out of headlights, that his fingers had been woven around hers.

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:09 pm

l Mood ➤: Intrigued l Location ➤: Mansion l Company ➤: Imamiah l Item/s ➤: N/A

Ashken couldn't help but smile. She wasn't sure why she was smiling, but she was. Happiness? A sense of security? Passion? All of the above? Who knew, all the vampire did know was that she never wanted to move from this scene. Imamiah's words made her giggle and she gently placed her hand on his chest. I think I wouldn't mind that~ Walking her fingertips up the fallen's chest, she made her way to his cheek in which she caressed the fleshy pink skin. Moving her hand down, she intertwined their hands and she let out a very happy sigh. Slowly, Ashken moved in a little closer to him and nuzzled her head into his neck, he couldn't see it but she was nervous that he might reject her cuddling.

Cotton Shorts Kid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:20 pm

For whatever reason, when she cooed her response the fallen couldn't help but giggle. Actually giggle! What a ********! Why did he have to turn into such a sensitive goober when faced with a situation that didn't involve emotions that weren't murderous? He cursed himself once, its sonorous protest dying against the walls of his skull as the singular stir of one exiting a bathtub, as his arm and wing adjusted to accommodate the mystically sensual vampress. "Suppose we'll just have to see what happens, hm?" The weakest response, not aware of feelings but rather being a set of emotions, the writhing mass that was still and hot like the fresh meteor, the etheric traveler--... his pilgrimage had been complete...--was the nonchalance, the callous not-noticing what she had given him, and in the perfume it stayed while the fallen absorbed the Ashken that was his, she who he knew and who knew him more intimately than the stars, his brethren, at the beginning...

"...I'm... I'm glad I decided to stop by," he said, full of boyish confidence. Waiting with eyes plugged to the ceiling for her agreeing response. That waiting was the most painful anticipation--certain throwing the shenanigans of her little ones into shame.

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:28 pm

See what happens? What did he mean by that exactly? Ashken bit her lip and thought, but didn't wait too long to respond. Hehe yes we will~ Though, not knowing the context of what he meant would cloud her mind with many "what ifs". She hadn't been with someone for such a long time, she really didnt want him to leave...was that selfish of her? The vampire thought to herself quietly as she snuggled up to the angel.

Imamiah's words made her mind stop thinking of all the what ifs. Looking up to him, Ashken gave him a warm and kind smile, along with the gentle pink cheeks. I-i am really glad you stopped by~ I-i honestly d-dont want you to... l-leave.. The last few words were mumbles, and Ashken quickly buried her head into whatever she could find, his wing, his arm, the pillow.

Cotton Shorts Kid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:41 pm

A phantom-cough of a laugh leapt forth from Imamiah, totally dodging the warden, and hung in the air above Ashken's head, stuck in his shoulder, for a moment as he watched her wrestle with the recoil of her words. To punctuate this silence, the fallen one brushed his shin against hers, waiting for her large, alluring, fleeing eyes to come back home before speaking in a low strum: "I don't want to pretend anymore--about anything... I'd like to be with that person, someone I can't help but be myself with... You know?" He stroked her shoulder with his thumb, and after a moment a wicked virus of a thought bloomed with a maliciously sweet lyse in his mind--how long it must've been incubating!

"... Ashken?" He began tenuously. "Remember what you asked me earlier?"

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:52 pm

Once she had regained her composure, Ashken leaned up and looked at him. But right when she did, Imamiah began to speak. She listened closely, and when he was done speaking, the vampire smiled. Reaching down, she placed her hand on his cheek and began rubbed him with her thumb. I do~ I wish the same to be honest...I...I have never been able to be with someone who let me be myself... I-ive never... I've never been the focus of someone... T-thats why when you... Ashken's voice trailed off when she began to speak about what he had done.

Biting her lip, Ashken felt warm in her chest. However... W-what I asked? Y-yes I do..

Cotton Shorts Kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:57 am

∑ Location →→| Home |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Annoyed |Current Theme →→ | Your Life|
∑ Thoughts
→→| I need to do something. |∑ Items →→| Sword | ∑ Outfit →→| Black and gold dress and Hood |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

No matter how times you beg and plead...

Vahlielle finished changing out of her clothes and decided to take a short bath. Sparring with her sister was a lot of work and it was a good time to relax. Though relaxing for this vampire was almost a form a of torture. It was something that she never shared with her sisters or even her mother. Sliding down in the tub so that her nose was just above the water, Val's thoughts ran wild. She hated this. Not being a Vampire, but she hated having all the time to think. It frustrated her to no end, because she knew she would have no answer for it. Draining the tub of the now lukewarm water, Vahlielle dried herself off and dressed herself in a less constricting outfit. Most of them had hood's but that was because Sunlight was REALLY bad for her skin...for obvious reasons.

After changing clothes, Val opened her door and closed behind her. She flipped up her hood to cover her face and let her wings shoot from her back. Mother probably disliked the girls flying in the house but Vahlielle never really cared for rules. Flying down to the main hall, the girl opened the door and left the Manor. The weather was absolutely terrible...it was lovely.

-Exit-

Worthless scraps dont get a second chance~

Quote:

Howecho

xX Yennefer Xx

Cotton Shorts Kid

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:47 pm

She remembered, that was good. Imamiah took his hand from Ashken's skin and propped himself up a little bit on the mattress, clutching the sheets a little as he searched for a way to say what he set out to tell her. His eyes bounced down and back to hers, finally sharpening to a reflective readiness. "*I... Think I'd be okay with it now."

Quotes

xX Yennefer Xx

Midnight Manor Of The Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out