Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[NPC] Helmsmanning 101 (Sascha + Tevini + Casini)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:43 pm
User Image
The research facility is always looking for more talent.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:56 pm
It felt odd to be outside on her own like this. Tevini was by no means a brave troll. Most of the time she'd relied on Cerpin's company in the past, or more recently Etsali's. Tonight, however, she was on her own. Well, with Sascha.

"Thank you for allowing me to accompany you." The redblood looked to her yellowblooded companion. It'd been a while since they'd last seen each other. It felt weird to look at him now, knowing what she knew about how things had last ended with Cerpin. The redblood bit her lip at the knowledge that the two of them had kissed. Normally she wasn't one to feel jealous, Cerpin kissed loads of trolls but rarely did those kisses matter to him like the one with Sascha had. That wasn't why she was here though.

Tevini was here to learn about helmsmanning- to see it in action. Hopefully she could learn some more about spaceships as well. She'd seen some during the last space program event but there hadn't been much time to study them. It was hard to take notes while running away from daywalkers. She hoped to make a good impression on the head of the program here to gain access to the resources here so she could practice and become competent. She needed to absorb as much information as she could so she could deliver on her promise to Cerpin. The rebel space program was counting on her.

Pressure formed in her stomach and she took a breath.

"I'm a bit nervous. Is there anything I should know going in?" Tevini asked, hoping that Sascha was in a good mood. She followed his lead for now, unsure of how to navigate the building.

Sypon

seekingCylem

Doutei

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:41 pm
Sascha was quieter than usual. He had an air of professionalism about him that wouldn't have been so unnerving had the events of previous nights not played out the way they had. Sascha trekked across the Chittentown Research Facility campus by memory alone. The familiarity soothed whatever tension he was refusing to acknowledge.

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't embarrass me and we'll be square. If you're lying about knowing anything about spaceships, now's the time to fess up."

Sascha's mouth pulled at one corner. He couldn't decide if the expression was meant to curve up or down, however, and the gesture was abandoned. He'd realized long ago what a mistake it had been to ignore Tevini the way he had. She'd basically attacked him at their first meeting. She was close to Cerpin in a way he still didn't quite understand. They served on the derelict military vessels together. She was somehow one of the only trolls he'd ever spoken openly with about the process of helming a ship. Now he was helping her potentially join the same training program he'd partaken in. All of that and Sascha knew next to nothing about the redblood. He'd been content to turn a blind eye and play his games of fame and fun, but look how that turned out with Cerpin.

Sascha's chest twisted uncomfortably. He hesitated as he suddenly forgot which hallway to turn down. Oh. Of course. Sascha continued to walk.

"You should be fine. I was just a kid when I came barging in with illicit research from a restricted zone and they hired me on no problem. If you're passionate about the work, that's all that matters. The facility will find a place for you. The doctor has a literal eye for talent." Sascha paused thoughtfully. "Literally? Actually I don't know if it's specifically an eye thing or more of a brain... sense thing. Does that still count.." He muttered to himself.

"Ah. That's her office over there," Sascha pointed across the hall before he could lose himself down a grammatical rabbit hole. Live in the moment, Sascha. Look alive. As much as Sascha was loathe to admit it, chances were high that Tevini was also a rebel. What Sascha knew with certainty, however, was Tevini's passion for space travel. The Phoenix Initiative may have had Cerpin, (The damn twisting again!) but Chittentown had resources a rebel faction could only dream of. If basic sense couldn't break through, maybe this could.

Doutei

Sypon

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces