Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:05 pm
Sypon
The chatter in the Imperious Coliseum was a consistent noisy hubbub. Trolls of all kinds, high and low, puttered around with snacks appropriate for a casual fighting show and elegant opera glasses alike. Soon, Battleship Condescension: Live would commence!

Gl!tch~
Wander was excited. So excited. She wasn't there on the ships, and the thought of them still made her nervous, but she was excited to watch Odette perform! She made her way in with an arm full of snacks.

purplerosesbeauty
Eostre wouldn't have missed the chance to watch the starlet Odette perform live for anything. She was dressed formally for the event, though kept her look practical. She had procured a fairly decent seat, and was excited for the show to begin... Fiddling with her opera glasses in gloved hands, Eostre leaned forward in her seat.

Melancholies
Sarce had a lot of work to do. That being said, she didn't want to come to the live showing, but a part of her also wanted to see just how she was... interpreted in a live action performance. Considering the actual fight had been gruesome and could have easily been the event that ended her life, she wanted to see just how bad it would be butchered in the hands of the media.

She sighed before plopping down, trying her best to find a good, but isolated seat.

Yamashii
It was unfortunate that Amonee has not been able to order tickets until recently and he wished he had gotten a better seat. The poor view did not dampen his excitement however and he beamed from his spot, clutching a homemade sign that read “SHIELD: hero of my heart!” in the air. He couldn’t wait to see the wrestler appear on stage, even if it would be odd to see him as Vidari.

Gl!tch~
Wander meandered over near where Sarcel was, and it still looked like a pretty empty row... But it would fill up soon. Being near an adult highblood was intimidating on her own, but Wander liked the view and it was a really good space for someone of her caste in the Outside. "U-um..." she tried to smile politely over her snacks, "I-is this seat t-taken...?"

Doutei
Silver fish floated in as a young girl entered the audience seating and looked for a place to sit down. The fish carried a medium sized basket of snacks she’d received from a dear friend, as well as some concessions she’d purchased out in the lobby. Demari was determined to have everything ready for when the performance started so she wouldn’t have to miss a second of it! Scanning the crowd, she looked for her seat.

“Hello neighbor!” The young girl chirped to a beautiful greenblood as she sat down beside him. Her seat number wasn’t great due to her waiting until the last second to buy a ticket. She had, however, bought a nice dress way in advance for tonight! Priorities!

Melancholies
Sarce was so intent on the stage that she almost didn't notice the redblood wander over. Even when she spoke, Sarcel had to take a moment to locate where the voice was coming from. A tiny, young wriggler of a thing... at least she was polite, if nothing else. "By all means." She made a small motion to the seat.

Actually, maybe she could work this to her advantage, in case other trolls--ones she recognized--tried to show up and give her s**t that she wasn't in the mood for. She could preemptively surround herself with trolls she could deal with. Brilliant.

Yamashii
“What a beautiful dress!” Amonee gasped at the short blueblood sitting next to him. He was impressed by the sheer number of fish that followed the girl. The view from these seats was already bad, he supposed a school of fish in the way probably couldn’t make it worse.

“I’m so excited for this! I got to meet her on some of the missions, Lorata Gorgos. I wonder how her last one went? She was such a strong leader.”

Gl!tch~
Wander nodded, and sat down, trying to hide some relief. If the blueblood had said no... She wouldn't have been able to do anything about it (and maybe cry?)

But it was all working out! Abby, on her shoulders as per usual, started going through the snacks and getting her grubby little hands on everything.

The child started swinging her legs a little in the interim. She couldn't fidget her usual way in a place like this, and she had to do something.

"A-Are you a-an Odette fan?" she asked, while scanning the room. "O-or Shield? B-both, maybe?"

She caught sight of a somewhat familiar face farther down. Amonee! She waved in case he might see her. Though he was talking to someone... Maybe that was rude?

Melancholies
Sarce raised an eyebrow as the redblood continued conversation. She could be frank and truthful, or she could try to have a shred of empathy for the stuttery child. "I'm not a particular fan of movies," She confessed as she tried the middle road, "But you know, I was involved in this very same mission they're reenacting. It would be a disservice not to come watch." Not entirely true, but she offered Wander a small, small smile.

Doutei
“You’ve met her?!” Demari’s eyes lit up in astonishment. She couldn’t believe her luck! Now the far back seat was a blessing if it meant she’d get commentary from someone with actual anecdotes about the seadweller! Quickly she pulled open the basket and fished around inside it. The aroma of grilled meat and other foods wafted in the secluded area before she retrieved a small tin of candy mints.

“It’s not much but please tell me all about her!” The blueblood requested while shoving her bribe into Amonee’s hands. A flicker of movement caught her eye and she spotted a young girl waving. Mistaking Wander’s intent, Demari waved back figuring it wouldn’t hurt to be friendly!

Melancholies
"DUDE THIS IS GOING TO BE SO GREAT!" Emi's voice was loud and obnoxious. Thankfully the show hadn't started yet, or else she might've garnered more dirty looks than she already had. "Have you ever been to the movies? This is like, the movies but like, three demensional."

"Here, we gotta sit over here, this is a good spot. Do you still have all the snacks?" Thankfully Masoal had some strong arms, good for hoarding things. As she sat down, she started to strip the totally-not-baggy jacket she was wearing, revealing an entire arsenal of candies and bottled sodas.

Yamashii
Demari wasn’t the only one wondering if the far back seat was actually a positive now that he had a seat mate with a cutesy basket filled with snacks. He accepted the mints and looked up in time to see little Wander waving at him from a distance. He smiled and waved back enthusiastically. She had been such a shy girl that he was surprised to see her in such a crowded place. Good for her!

“I’d be happy to tell you about Lorata! She was very confident and very thoughtful to her crew. I always felt safe when I traveled with her. And she was incredibly fierce and beautiful fighting those monsters!” Amonee’s expression was a bright one full of fond memories of the seadweller. Space had not been kind to him but at least Lorata had been.

saedusk
"No," Masoal answered shortly, sitting down next to Emiloa after shuffling the snacks she'd forced on him. Carrying them wasn't particularly difficult, but fighting the urge to drop them and leave whenever one of the way-too-many-trolls-gathered-here bumped his shoulder was almost impossible. "Too many trolls. I don't know anything about movies."

Since reuniting with the other tealblood, he'd been going out on the town more, he supposed, but the crowds never got easier to deal with.

ImaginationsParadise
Polair wasn't really keen on live shows, not because of her nonexistent eyesight, but the fact that these things never really interested her. But public appearances were necessary for her superstar job and what not. So there she was looking (or rather asking the staff) for her really expensive seats she had reserved for herself and her companion for the night. She really didn't know if the yellowblood liked these types of events but it was way better to be accompanied by someone than sitting down, watching the show alone.

"Thank you for accompanying me for this Engrav. I appreciate it, I know you are busy and I hope this won't take much time." She smiled. "Do you think this performance will be good as they say?"

Gl!tch~
Wander was about to give up, embarrassed, when the other troll waved at her instead. But, a second later, so did Amonee. More relief. She sat back again, satisfied.

Which then quickly was undermined by the fact that the troll next to her had worked with Odette! Her eyes went wide and she bounced in her seat a little. "R-r-really? W-what was it like...?" Her voice went from loud-for-Wander to a whisper real fast.

Then, she shook her head at herself, and looked at the floor. "Th-that would be spoilers..."

Melancholies
"It's okay dude just pretend they're not here. Y'know, they're gonna be watching that," she pointed in the direction of the stage, saw she wasn't actually pointing at it, and then corrected herself. "That. Who're you to them? Some fluffy dude with a shitload of snacks. Leave the socializatin' to me." She smiled with a thumbs up. In an attempt to placate Masoal, she slid him some grubstoppers.

"It'll be great." She tried to blow some of her bangs out of her face, but they just fell back into place. Oh well!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:07 pm
Sypon
The stage lights went down, and a hush came over the audience. Then - bursting from the Imperious Coliseum's immense orchestra pit - came a heroic en tracte, music filling the stadium with brassy high notes and deep, sweeping strings.

The show is about to start!!

Melancholies
Sarcel's eyes widened as the orchestra started. Looking towards Wander, she spoke in a weird meant-to-be-a-whisper-but-had-to-be-louder-than-the-brass voice, "See for yourself."

She sat back to enjoy (as much as she could) of whatever the ******** was about to happen.

saedusk
"I can't pretend like you," was Masoal's answer for Emiola as he took a piece of candy. There were probably sassier things he could've said (not that he was good at that sort of thing), but the hum of the orchestra stopped him from opening his mouth. Eyes locked where Emiola had motioned, Masoal waited for something to jump out. If she was paying attention, she might feel him tense next to her.

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia stepped in just in time! Surely she would have been there earlier but her dress got her stuck in multiple doors. Damn the staff for not making wider doors.

Eridia sat down, taking out her opera glasses as she sat down in her really expensive seat with a smile. "This will be good."

Melancholies
The orchestra! "ARE YOU FEELING IT?" She yelled to her friend over the sound, which wasn't really loud enough to warrent the yelling. Checking herself, she smiled full of teeth, "That's like the best part, the orchestra. The best, it's like, all about the ambiance. Just wait man, just wait." She held onto her friend's hand for moral support, the music making her eyes sparkle under her mop of hair.

purplerosesbeauty
Eostre laughed lightly as the purpleblood took a seat near her. "You have to be mindful of the venue, dear." She was glad her own outfits tended toward the slim-but-fluffy as she watched Eridia squish into her seat. "But I'm sure Odette will put on a lovely performance as always, don't you agree? Unless you're more a Shield fan."

saedusk
Now, Masoal could appreciate music as much as the next guy, but not when the change in atmosphere—the lights, the sound, the everything—made him feel like they might get jumped any moment. Where he might've rejected Emiola's comforts when they were kids, he took them eagerly instead, squeezing her hand back. The motion held the weight of the words he didn't say out loud, 'if we die, it's your fault.'

Gl!tch~
Wander let out a quiet, trademark "Aaaaa....." Between the suspense and the overwhelming noise, Wander didn't know what to do with herself. But the music sounded so nice! She wasn't sure how to feel about being next to someone who was there. She had a lot of questions, and would want to ask how much was real (and what it was like to fight next to Odette) but it would be annoying and inappropriate...

She looked at her hands and started to wring them. Abby took notice, looked between the two trolls, and pushed a box of snacks at Wander's cheek to get her attention, then went over to push it at Sarcel. The message was clear. Buck up, Abby was saying.

"O-oh. Um... W-would you like some...?" she asked as if she and Abby were in sync, though her gaze darting between her lusus and the blueblood made it somewhat clear that she was barely keeping up with the shenanigans.

ImaginationsParadise
Was that Eostre? Wow she hadn't spoken her in sweeps. The only time they really spoke was back at the ball... Eridia wondered how she was doing. "Oh sweetheart, I know I should! Sadly, I tend to be soooo forgetful of this! I do prefer wearing anything at allows me to wear several underdresses at once... Looks so refined." She giggled. "Though you dress as refined and surely don't go through this." Eridia's dress sank down her seat as she said this. Hopefully she didn't need to go to the bathroom or anything just yet. Getting out of her seat would be tough.

"Oh I'm sure she'll do wonderful as well as Shield, this will be such a great performance. I can feel it~"

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:09 pm
Sypon
The lights came up. The huge set - an artistic representation of the Battleship Condescension in sleek blacks, reds, greys and whites with classic Alternian green accents. Massive moving parts on tracks were able to give the illusion of passing through corridors, with ample conveyor belts and spinning platforms for additional drama.

Ganyma was sure he'd slip during this performance.

The man himself - SHIELD - entered the scene. His crew followed behind him in order. The familiar Odette Cygnet, who emerged to wild applause. And two other actors. The troll portraying Lieutenant Cincil was a musclebound gladiaterror, known well in the ring. She was an excellent scrapper, covered in scars and of impressive short but compact, dense build, and didn't have much of a resemblance to her theatrical namesake save for her wig and blood hue. The troll portraying Sergeant Bonbon was, in contrast, not a particularly noted fighter, but an up and coming star in Four Fronds. In reality a purpleblood, she had copious amounts of yellow freckles painted on below an enormous wig, large horn prosthetics and copiously stuffed heft satchels.

Ganyma was out of his element, but through months of rehearsing and memorizing he at least had his lines down right. Like "Cincil", his part was primarily to fight well and let Cygnet do the acting. He was now fairly comfortable on stage, save for the large, heavy wig and the deep feeling of awkwardness that came from portraying Kursha Vidari.
"Team!" 'Vidari' barked, planting his boots in the entrance of the Condescension. "We're going to win this thing - or die trying! This flagship is harder than any ship we've taken on this expedition. Need I remind you that this isn't a death or glory mission - our task is to stop the flagship from its fall onto Alternia... For the glory of the Empress! Our duty and honor will see this mission through!"

purplerosesbeauty
Eostre smiled and reached to touch Eridia's hands, patting them gently. "Of course, and you look wonderful. Perfect for the event. And no, I can't say I've ever managed to find myself stuck and unable to get out. Of course that isn't necessarily a problem here." Glancing down at Eridia and her dress, she stifled any objectionable expressions. "Let me know if you need a hand, alright darling? I'll be here."

She looked out at the stage, still listening over the din of the orchestra. The show would be starting very soon now, and she was eager to see it. "They're lovely performers, certainly."

As the show began, she turned her attention to the stage once more.

purplerosesbeauty
Lorata hurried in, confidently pretending she wasn't actually hurrying. Being fashionably late was one thing, but this was a show all about her (and the others of course), so she couldn't possibly miss a single moment. Unfortunately, she wasn't quite sure where the rest of the Sirens had got off to, maybe they were being extra fashionable for her? That was fine, she just needed to find a seat, maybe near someone she...

Floundering a little as the orchestra fired up, she cast a quick glance over the audience. Familiar face, familiar face, where- There! She turned immediately down an aisle, finally sliding into a seat. Further back than she'd had in mind, but the company would make up for that, wouldn't it?

"Sarcel! You came! Isn't this exciting? I- Oh! Look!" Delighted to see things get under way, she turned back towards the stage.

Micillia
Chiara had been in the back, sitting mostly in the shadows. She was here becaouse it was a thing to be at, not exactly becaouse she wanted to be here. Seeing Lorata on the big screen was not exactly her number one goal, but hey, if it was a thing that people were at, then she had to be there too. She did raise an eyebrow as SHIELD went on stage and acted. Wasnt she supposed to have dinner with him or something?

Melancholies
Sarcel looked at the snacks dubiously. There likely wasn't anything wrong with them, but the child was being overtly friendly. She was midway through accepting the notion when Lorata bounced over. Something in her eyes actually managed to light up. "Hello Lorata," She looked around, her confused expression speaking loudly enough, but still, "You're missing a few personalities." It was rare to see Lorata without her group of Sirens. Sarcel made a sound that wanted to be a laugh, but instead came out as a quiet chuckle.

The laughter stopped when she saw the actors though. Her actor... that was...? Interesting...? Kursha's actor--Shield--was equally... well. She supposed that was alright. Media.

Yamashii
Flydra and Scorpa had used some connections to get seats in a boxed off area with access to a nice restroom. The tealblood had no idea where the other sirens were but SHEshell had shown up dressed to the nines in support of their dearest Lorata’s show.

“Shield certainly makes Vidari sound more eloquent than I would expect.” Flydra giggled with her moirail. If Lorata wasn’t with them, they could make fun of the greenblood a little!

Melancholies
Emiola was screaming internally. "Oh my god," She inhaled sharply, "This is why I'll never make it in the military man. You either gotta be shredded or hot." She furiously started to down her complimentary troll icee as she inched towards both the edge of her seat and Masoal.

Buzzwulf
Engrav didn't know how he felt about all of this. The lights, the actors, all of the bustle of the assembled trolls. It all felt a little... overwhelming. Especially with all of the attention Polair attracted, superstar as she was. The yellowblood supposed that he should have been expecting events like this when he'd started spending time with the seadweller, but that didn't make the attention he was getting just for being there grind at the center of his guts like some sort of bug.

Plus, there was the box Polair had gotten. Way to expensive for his tastes. Generally the yellowblood liked to roll under the radar, but now he felt exposed. Raw. Like a nerve.

"I'm... incredibly pleased you asked me to join you at this... event," Engrav said back to the seadweller, searching for the right words. They didn't seem to want to come easily from his vocabulary. "It's not my usual idea of a night, but it can be very... helpful occasionally to escape normal drudgery and do something fun." The yellowblood glanced around. The yellowblood didn't know the story here, but he was betting on Polair's impeccable taste when it came to culture. "I'm sure it will be everything they say and more," he finished, glancing around at the crowd as the lights dimmed and music swelled. Engrav could already feel himself sweating, loosening the collar on his best shirt as he felt dozens of pairs of eyes boring into his back. He really had to get better at appearing in public.

saedusk
Even if Masoal was sure he could survive in the military on skill alone, he'd never join, not in this or any other lifetime. Answering to other trolls wasn't something he enjoyed, especially when they barked orders or acted superior. No, he was far too competitive for that.

"You need more than that," he told her, brows furrowed, "This is fake." Though he didn't doubt the more muscular trolls were probably decent fighters. At least he'd settled down a bit once the show started.

Gl!tch~
So it was already loud (expected) and she was trying to socialize on her own (not expected) and the troll had been on the mission (really not expected) and now there was a seadweller (help) and

wait

Lorata?

As in... Wander's thinkpan clicked.

Oh.

Ohhhhh nooooooo...

She needed to spark really, really bad. Instead the best she could do was make herself seem as small and invisible as possible.

At least she could watch the show before her, and just... Without meaning to, keep looking at Sarcel and back at the troll who was supposed to be her, over and over. Comparing. Better than, uh, thinking abouttheseadwellermilitarylieutenantwhowasrightthereohthiswasabigmistake.

KitsuneAura
"I'm sure they'll be along soon!" Lorata laughed, and while Sarcel's trailed off at the sight of the actors, hers continued on a bit. "They're already painting quite a different picture, aren't they?" She wished the Captain and Elidae were here as well, so she could have seen their faces. "Have you ever met Shield? He's wonderful. Not as wonderful as the Captain but he's really giving it his all!" She seemed content to talk through the performance.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:10 pm
Sypon
'Sarcel' nodded. Suddenly, 'Elidae' pointed dramatically to the opposite end of the stage. Her eyes grew to saucers, and she put both of her hands on her cheeks in shock.

"Captain! Daywalkers, coming our way!"

Green Minuet
Kursha clapped his hands to the side of his face caught between being starstruck and wanting to boo. He coughed, leaned back, and adjusted his shades.

Melancholies
"Whaaaaat?" Emi balked at him, "But you don't even know about movies, you just said. Besides, I've seen lots of military dudes 'n dudettes. They're all ripped!" They had to be! It just made sense. Some of them just also had the privilege of being hot. There was also a pretty high chance of dying though...

ImaginationsParadise
"I'm glad. I got worried you might not be used to... the overwhelming stimuli but, you seem like you've handle it quite well." She smiled again. Yet Polair started to look for the source of the sound as the music played. "Oh, didn't notice when the lights dimmed down. " She said to herself before remembering that little blind aspect of hers.

"If you are able to," The seadweller whispered to the yellowblood. "Please give me your input on what is happening on stage. Remember I, um..." She pointed at her eyes, hidden behind shades. "I can't see much even if we're this close..."

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:12 pm
Kimbley Kitty
Odette was eager to move on to new characters after her performance as Schrad, but she had not anticipated the significant jump in blood hue. There was an ample amount of nerves that came with playing a seadweller on stage, even with her star status Odette feared the consequences that may arise should she misrepresent or accidentally mock Lieutenant Gorgos’ image.

Not to mention the false fins were a heavy and uncomfortable addition to her face. The wig was fine, the outfit wasn’t too overbearing. But those fins. Odette had to constantly suppress the urge to touch them. It’d be the first thing she’d get rid of once the whole performance was over.

Thankfully, the starlet was capable of stifling her nervousness and discomfort for the stage. In front of an audience, Odette fell into her element. The pep and confidence required to play Lorata came naturally to the redblood, although it was a touch overplayed.

“I’ll take care of it!” Odette laughed regally, strutting towards the horde of daywalkers with runway confidence. She twirled the partisan (a weapon that was thankfully incredibly similar to her own glaive), and made a wide cut through the front line of daywalkers. A little burst of wind carried their blood spatter towards the crowd, splattering those in the front row.

“Come on Captain, don’t keep us waiting!” She joked, throwing her head back with a coquettish wink.

saedusk
"I know enough," Masoal bluffed, which meant Emiola was right and he knew absolutely nothing. "I was at the military base with you. There were trolls who weren't big."

Despite arguing with her, Masoal squeezed her hand tightly the next moment, right when the over-the-top actress shouted something about daywalkers. "What is coming??" he hissed, louder than he probably should have. He almost stood from his seat, but instead he just strangled Emiola's hand a bit more. The blood and the drama had him vibrating with anxious energy.

Melancholies
"Very... different." Sarcel deadpanned, "They gave him my speech!" She couldn't help herself from saying it aloud! He made her brief the team while he ran around doing whatever the hell! She did have to admit that Odette made for a very graceful Lorata though...

"He's a little more... filled than the Captain is." She noted all the muscles, so many muscles. She happened to catch Wander staring at her and offered the redblood a little wave. 'Don't believe everythong on TV' she wanted to say, but refrained.
Emi was tensed too, more from suspense, and then Lorata came onto the stage with a graceful motion, "Ohhh my gooooood. Masoal! Masoal!" She was pointing and hissing excitedly under her breath, "How'd she make the blood fly like that? They have so many crazy effects now. Why aren't we sitting down there? I wanna sit down there!" What an experience! She was immensely jealous suddenly. Oh well.

Gl!tch~
Wander knew of Kursha- it was common knowledge in the swamp that he betrayed everyone. So maybe knowing that made it easier to believe that the character on stage didn't match the actual troll. Though, she had never seen him, so she couldn't compare.

She did blush at getting caught staring at Sarcel, though, and blushed a little, waving back before avoiding eye contact real hard.

Abby, for her part, grew bored and dropped the still-waiting snack in Sarcel's lap before returning to Wander's shoulders.

Buzzwulf
"Oh, uh. Ok. There's a few trolls that look like they're about to enter the Condescension. There's a big freckly yellowblood, and a gangly-lookin' greenblood, and a purpleblood? and I think another purpleblood, hard to see from here. And now there are daywalkers attacking them! Hear how the music is reaching a... uh... crescendo?" Engrav sat carefully cradled by his seat, trying to shrink into the cushions on the back. Nothing doing.

There was a wet sound as something hit one of the actors portraying a daywalker, and a warm spray splashing into the expensive seats in front. Engrav gagged as he failed to get his head out of the way. "There's... ugh. There's some fighting going on and we just got soaked in "blood". Tastes like grubsauce." the inventor whispered to the seadweller. "Ugh, some got in my mouth"

saedusk
It was a good thing they weren't sitting down there. If Masoal had been one of the 'lucky' audience members splashed with fake blood, he definitely would've been rushing the stage and probably would've been arrested if not destroyed by one of the muscular performers. What a bad ending to this (fun?) friend outing that would've been.

"It's fine here," he told Emiola, teeth bared. He wasn't talking too loud anymore, at least. "I don't want to be closer."

Skyli Peep
"Scuse me, pardon me-- s**t! Sorry" For someone who had been so excited about winning tickets to the show, he sure did come in late for the show. But it wasn't his fault... kinda... okay it totally was. Now he was politely scooching between people and trying to make it to his seat.

Once he reached it he gave a deep sigh, much to the annoyance of the troll behind him. What the hell even had happened while he was getting there? Already, there was blood everywhere!

While he sat there starry eyed, whoever was behind him was probably having a bad time. And those to the side also, given how much he wiggled in... hunh. The guy playing Vidari seemed familiar. Aah well, that's celebrities for you.

KitsuneAura
"It was such a good speech, I bet he asked if he could recite it! They probably wrote an even better one for your actor, just wait!" As for being 'filled', the seadweller put a hand to her cheek and hummed. "You should see him up close~" Sarce's wave caught her eye before she expand on that, and she leaned forward to get a look at who was sitting on her other side. "Oh my glub, Sarce, you didn't tell me you had a fan! Hello!" She smiled brightly at the redblood, waving with a playful wink as soon as she managed to catch her eye (though that seemed to be terribly difficult for some strange reason).

"What do you think? Does Odette do me justice?" She was loving this.

ImaginationsParadise
"Oh alright, that sounds exciting--" Then Polair felt something splatter on her skin. "Oh my glub!" She whispered, trying to take of the substance off her. Not knowing what exactly was the fake blood made of made Polair feel icky. She took off her shawl wrapped around her waist and wiped the liquid off her arms. "That's disgusting..." She clicked her tongue. "I think I might have a mint in my purse. To take off the awful taste." Polair handed the shawl to her companion before fetching her purse to find some mints she had.

"Feel free to wipe of the... blood in the meantime."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:15 pm
Sypon
The aforementioned daywalkers were a rather emaciated bunch of melted creatures, stumbling weakly as stage technicians hit them with bright spotlights to power their movement. They moaned and whined, and fell anticlimactically when they were struck, so additional blood effects were added.

Ganyma truly hated this part. It felt.... bad. Nonetheless, he had to stay in character, and Kursha was devoid about feeling anything but smug about bad things.

“Of course not, Sergeant Lorata!” He announced, and tossed a prop grenade into the crowd of captive walkers. The pyrotechnics on stage that resulted was an amazing spectacle. He then whipped out the prop rifle from behind him and began taking shots. As he did, the pyrotechnics rigged to the walkers’ heads detonated, showcasing his perfect aim.

All the while, the other crew members fought one zombie at a time, with downplayed combat choreography. After a bit ‘Sarcel’s’ gun jammed, and she started to club the figures with it instead.

Melancholies
Sarcel looked over at Wander, and the mention of her being a 'fan'. She didn't really think that was the case but--oh well, it wasn't worth correcting. Suddenly there was a snack in her lap, which made her jump slightly. She looked it over intently.

"Oh this is--" She paused, realizing she didn't know Wander's name. She looked at the redblood expectantly, "Actually we never exhanged names. It's a bit redunant, but I'm Lieutenant Sarcel Cincil." She looked a little awkward, but managed to pull through it in time to watch her actor club a daywalker to death with her gun. "I think... Odette definitely does you well, at least." She fretted slightly, "I'm not that barbaric."

Melancholies
"Okay okay." She patted Masoal on the shoulder with her other hand, which was wet from the condensation of her drink. Suddenly there were more explosions! More blood splatter! More crazy effects!

"s**t." She was awestruck, "Do you think if I joined the military I could make stuff explode into blood too?"

saedusk
Masoal's head immediately snapped to the side, his eyes locked on Emiola and not the stage. She'd be able to see he was serious despite his grumpiness. "No," he said, "You're not joining. You'd die. You'd be the one exploding."

Yamashii
Amonee felt very uncomfortable to see daywalkers on stage stumbling around. His fingers gripped the back of the seat in front of him with worry. Shield and Odette were surely strong enough to keep them under control but it was still frightening to him. The rest of the show was spectacular at least, even if this one thing stood out as scary.

Ergh, he wished he had brought Xavier with him.

Melancholies
Emi stared back. After a moment of prolonged silence she said, "But it'd be cool exploding still."

Micillia
Chiara glared at the person in front of her with the giant afro. He was blocking her view! "Hey!" She whispered agressivly. "Your blocking my view!" The blueblood pulled out a scarf she had brought and tried to flatten the boy's hair with it. "Use this and squash your hair down or something!" Chiara growled, her voice filled with an "or else"

saedusk
"No," Masoal repeated, "It wouldn't be cool. You wouldn't even get to see it. You'd be DEAD." Then looked back to the stage as if trying to signal that the conversation was over. He doubted she'd take the hint, this was Emiola, but it was worth a shot.

Gl!tch~
Ohhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Lorata, a seadweller noticed her, and Wander turned into full antlerbeast in scuttlebuggy beams at the attention.

Wander just nodded slowly. She looked at her feet again. "I-I'm Wander..." Alias! She had an alias! Dummy! "O-or... M-my friends call me that. My n-name is Pennie..."

Maybe...she should have stayed home.

But she did try to make eye contact again, as hard as it was, then look at the show. The actors were definitely trying very hard, and she liked that. But, if she was honest with herself... The question clearly wasn't if Odette could do Lorata justice; it was if Lorata could do Odette justice.

Even a thought like that made her freeze up, as if she would be culled just for having something like that cross through her thinkpan.

She had to say something totally different so they wouldn't think she was a bad lowblood or a dirty rebel! "U-um... Y-you're prettier than the person playing you, S-Sarcel." Then she made another pained face as she realized something. "I-I mean lieutenant!"

Melancholies
Emi put her hand to her chin in complex thought....

saedusk
It was like Masoal could sense her thinking something stupid. Yeah, he was getting good at reading the air around her, even if he didn't want to admit it. "Stop thinking about it," he said.

Doutei
Scorpa watched the show with a mixture of emotions. She was proud to see Lorata’s story get told on stage but also salty that it was connected to Kursha. The yellowblood had nothing against Ganyma either, it was just unfortunate he was stuck playing the greenblooded bucketplop.

“Not exactly hard.” She quipped back, pleased to talk smack about the captain while Lorata was who knows where.

Skyli Peep
Who. The ********. Was touching his hair?!? Oh gog they made a sore ******** mistake. "OR how about you can bite--" As he was hissing out his witty retort, he realized that his seat neighbor was not only a grown troll, but an angry blue blood. "... me?" There was a moment of awkward silence before he quickly took the scarf. Mahmud then proceeded to do the two finger "I'm watching you" hand motion as he tried his best to tie his hair down. And after he went through so much trouble to get it looking so good...

Micillia
Avvisi bounced in her seat. She was media so she had managed to get a seat that was slightly above that of the usual rabble. She felt so proud to be here for this opening night. She looked at the worried troll next to her, and patted him awkwardly. "Do you, uh, need a..." What did people do when this happened? beathe into a bag? "....bag?"

Buzzwulf
Engrav wiped his face with a metal hand, trying to get out of the splash zone as best he could, but... he'd just realized something. The lights projecting onto the daywalkers to keep them moving... the daywalkers were real. They were real. The inventor gagged in the front row, remembering last time he'd seen these. Maybe he hadn't been in all the glamourous action this group had, but... they'd been in space. Just like him.

"I think the fight's almost over," the inventor whispered to the seadweller, just as there was a pop of pyrotechnics and another spray of fluid. He tried his best to shield the both of them with the offered shawl, but some still got through.

Doutei
“I wish there was a ball scene.” Demari signed wistfully as she watched the show. The blueblood didn’t care if it didn’t make any sense, she just wanted to see the trolls dress up in fancy costumes and be dazzling. Sure they were spectacular in how they fought but she didn’t like the daywalker characters. Not enough rhinestones.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:17 pm
Kimbley Kitty
After taking a moment to marvel at ‘Vidari’s’ heroics, Odette continued to hold her own against the small zombie horde, fighting in the thick of the mass with her melee weapon. She was quite thankful to be fighting against the non-sentient beings, as troll-like as they were. Stage-fighting against others actors always made her nervous, even if they faked some of their punches. Fighting daywalkers didn’t make her question her morals as much. They didn’t feel pain anyways, right?

For entertainment’s sake, Odette faked a stumble in the midst of fighting, falling down before the horde. “Oh no!” She shouted to draw the audience’s eye. Looking prone, Odette waited for one of the zombies to walk closer, then she skewered them from below.

Pulling her weapon free of the defeated daywalker, Odette stood and wiped the zombie blood off of her costume. She posed confidently, surveying what was left of the horde. "Not much left now, team!" She said with an exaggerated gesture towards the rest of the daywalkers.

Micillia
Oh infuriating! Chiara was tempted to pull out a knife right there. Sadly, she was a civilized troll and would do no such thing in public. She did lean forward and whisper in the younger boy's ear. "We will talk later." The words laced in annoyance

Melancholies
"Oh, oops." She laughed, "Sorry! Sorry. No more thinking about it. Thought has left the Emi Express." She made a motion with her hand fluttering away from her thinkpan, accompanied with a woosh sound.

Suddenly, 'Lorata' had gone down. "MASOAL!" She pointed, but then the actor pulled it back together again, "Oh, nevermind. I thought she was gonna die." She breathed a sigh of relief

Skyli Peep
Him and his big mouth... again... after the Sirens he should have learned his lesson, but alas. It always got him into trouble it seemed. Slumping in his seat till he could only barely make out the show below (which by the way, a masterpiece in his nosebleed seats), he could only imagine the government sponsored organization he was gonna get roped into THIS time.

ImaginationsParadise
Polair was sure having a "fun" time. "What is this even composed of?" She whispered, obviously stressing about it. Being sprayed wasn't fun, specially when she could breathe this through her gills. Hearing the actors fight the daywalkers gave her a slight clue that the spraying would still continue.

When the crowd gasped at the fall of Odette, or Lorata, the loud sound ringed in her spongeclots. She clung to Engrav, knowing this was all a bad idea and it was her fault they were being sprayed by unknown substances. "Is it over?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:18 pm
Sypon
'Sarcel' took the spotlight for a moment to crush a daywalker's head with her hands. Afterwards, she picked up her shotgun again and took a few more shots - most of which did not activate any explosions from the pack.

"Hey!" The 'Captain' of the team swooped over to 'Sarcel' and put a hand on her shoulder. "If you'd like, I can offer you a few tips." He then pointed his own gun at the pack and the rest of the charges detonated. The mess, afterwards, was slowly dropped into the lower part of the stage and mopped.

"Wow, thanks," Said 'Sarcel' - a line that was clearly intended to be grateful in the dialogue, but flat and gruff coming from the mouth of the grizzled warrior.

Melancholies
Sarcel's jaw dropped.

saedusk
Masoal almost smiled. Almost, but not quite. Emiola's antics, as annoying as they could be at times, weren't so bad when she was listening to him. Or maybe it was just because he had a soft spot for her. She could be cute sometimes.

Sometimes, when she wasn't yelling in his ear. "Shhhhh," he scolded, "She's not dead. It's fake. Remember?" Although there were times he questioned it. The blood looked pretty real.

Melancholies
Emi nodded, somehow a lot more fond of the idea of everything being 'fake'. "Yeah, right right. It's just so--!" She gripped her chest, "I feel like I am exploding, oh my god the suspense."

Suddenly the blueblood Lieutenant crushed a daywalker with her hands. "Holy ********." Emi whispered, "You could probably do that Masoal."

Buzzwulf
"I think it's mostly made of..." Engrav paused, thinking about how to say it. "er. Mostly made of daywalker, actually." He paused to let that sink it. "I think they're captives. From those hoards in space."

The inventor wiped another spray from his face, but it appeared the fight was finally winding down. Now he felt like he definitely should have stayed home. "Do you mind if I, uh..." he said, before gently dabbing the shawl against the splatters on Polair's face.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:21 pm
Sypon
"Come on, crew! I see a door up ahead!" 'Kursha' exclaimed.

The set began to shift, revealing an enormous and intricate, technologically overcomplicated looking door that was easily two stories tall.

Yamashii
Amonee turned a bright shade of green as a kid asked if he needed a bag. How embarrassing! He shook his head gently.

“Thank you but I’ll be alright. I appreciate your concern.” He offered Avvisi one of the mints Demari had given him as a thank you. Demari mentioned wanting a ball scene and he nodded in response.

“That would’ve been amazing. Maybe they’ll surprise us!”

Doutei
“Are they dating?” Demari whispered, misunderstanding the interaction between Kursha and Sarcel on stage. “Maybe they really will, if so!” The blueblood gasped.

Micillia
Avvisi scribbled what Demari said down. She figured it would be a great headline. Leaning over Amonee she poked the blueblood, "Do you have any insider knowelge? Can i get a quote from you after this?" What a scoop

Saedusk
"I don't know," he said, but sounded less incredulous than he had before. Sure, Masoal was strong, but more of his skill was in speed and flexibility and less in pure power. "Maybe I could. With those melting guys. Maybe." It was better than saying no and making himself look back.

ImaginationsParadise
"What!?" Polair was horrified at such realization. "Oh my glub." This was truly disgusting. Ew, ew, ew! This couldn't get any worst now could it? Polair tensed up as she felt the cloth dabbing her face. Oh no, it got worst. Repress, repress, repress. Abort, all emotional systems abort.

She should've stayed home. "Uh. No. I, don't mind."

Melancholies
Emi made another very intense thinking face, hand stroking her chin thoughtfully. "I bet you could." She paused, "Maybe if you went from one direction, and I went from the other direction, we could like, make a smash sandwich with the head in the middle?"

saedusk
That wasn't the worst idea Masoal had ever heard, actually, even if the way Emiola worded it was silly. Then again, that was just the way she talked. "You're learning strategy," he said, puffing up a bit. "I guess you do pay attention sometimes."

Yamashii
“W-what? Are they? All I know is he’s moirails with Elidae...” Amonee gasped at the quad gossip. He didn’t know if Kursha and Elidae were publically known as a couple or not. But he also didn’t know Avvisi was going to spread the scoop if they weren’t.

“I mean, they would certainly be cute.”

Buzzwulf
"Ok," Engrav said, finishing up. "I think that's pretty much it. There's just a little group left, and I think they're done after that." The inventor glanced at the actors onstage, clearly in the process of mopping up "survivors". "I mean, I wouldn't put it past these guys to finish off with a bit of a bang, as it were. But I think we're good after that."

Melancholies
Emi also puffed up, "I'm pretty smart y'know." She eagerly shared some more candies that she had smuggled in.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:22 pm
Kimbley Kitty
“Careful, Captain!” ‘Lorata’ exclaimed, holding her hands out to stop her team from getting too close. She tensed and slowly looked around, as if scrutinizing the large and obvious door. “My keen senses tell me… that this door… is… BOOBY TRAPPED!” She turned to her team with a wide eyed, dramatic stare.

KitsuneAura
Lorata, for once, was speechless for several moments. "I don't remember you doing that," was what she eventually managed to get out. She paused though with a gasp as her true nemesis appeared on stage. She hadn't expected that even Odette Lorata would have to tackle one of those impossible doors! She leaned forward to watch, eyes wide.

Melancholies
"Because I... didn't..." Sarcel finally said, her brows furrowed. At least Wander was kind.

"At ease, Pennie. You don't have to be formal." She wasn't on duty right now, after all. She leaned forward around the same time that Lorata did, equal parts horrified and intent to see this montage through.

saedusk
"Yeah, I know," Masoal responded, reaching over to take a few of the candies Emiola offered. Even if she acted stupid, he knew she really wasn't. If anyone else tried to call her out on anything, he might actually be offended. Only he was allowed to do that. "Give me something chocolate."

Doutei
"I don't know either of them personally!" Demari blushed, startled by the journalist. She was flattered to be asked though! Perhaps it was something the tealblood could follow up on if she ran into either of them after the show. Glancing at Amonee, she listened as he commented on Kursha's moirail and watched him in surprise. He knew that too?!

"What else do you know?" She whispered, leaning towards Amonee curiously. He seemed to be one of those trolls who knew everyone!

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:24 pm
Sypon
"Captain!" Cried 'Elidae', gesturing at the door. She put her hands on 'Kursha's' muscular arms. "What are we going to do?"

"I'll disable the trap!" Responded 'Kursha'. What happened next on stage was somewhat baffling, as the dramatization of such a technical skill was rather boring. Instead, dancers dressed like wires and keypads emerged. 'Kursha' proceeded to "disable" them all. After all of the fiendish traps were knocked out and dragged offstage, the door opened and the set began to change once again.

Doutei
Scorpa's mind was blown. How ******** fantastic. It pissed her off that such an awesome dance was wasted on Kursha. On the other hand, she had to admit it would've been a little unrealistic to watch Lorata do it.

She had a thing with doors....

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia gasped! "He's soooo brave."

Skyli Peep
Okay. Was it just his flustered brain afraid of corporal punishment, or did that whole scene make absolutely no sense. What just happened?

he slowly slurped his drink, determined to not let one weird part ruin a good thing.

Melancholies
Emi grinned a mile wide smile and looked back towards the performance. Suddenly there was dancing? God dammit!" Ripped, hot, and good at dancing...." She mumbled to herself. "You think we should take up dancing?" Apparently it went hand in hand with hacking doors.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:26 pm
Kimbley Kitty
The stage began to shift slowly, the sides of the door peeling away to reveal the inner contents of the ‘chamber’. A healthy dose of fog poured onto the stage to obscure the beast within, until a powerful spotlight shined on a massive beast of a puppet. The ‘monster’ stood multiple feet taller than any of the performers, with dozens of wriggling tentacles and false limbs moving in mesmerizing time with one another. Upon noticing the intruders, the monster gave a cacophonous shriek.

‘Lorata’ moved to cover her spongeclots, shaking her head from the ‘psionic attack’. “That thing! It’s some sort of… an Insatiable, Psionic, Distorted Mass! And it’s hideous, absolutely awful!” She shouted to her team, looking at their enemy with wide-eyed fear.

saedusk
"I don't understand what's going on," Masoal said plainly. He didn't know it, but he wasn't the only audience member confused about the whole lock picking scene. "And I don't know how to dance. I don't know if I want to."

Suddenly the stage was shifting again and Masoal's eyes went wide. "What is that??" he asked for the second time tonight, his hand tightening around Emiola's again. "It's big."

KitsuneAura
Lorata's laugh was a mix of delighted and confused. It had taken her a moment to understand what exactly the dancing meant, but oh wasn't that clever? She said as much to Sarcel and Wander (Pennie?) before the set began to move again and drew her attention back. Her laugh died off and she reached for Sarcel's arm. "That's...How are they going to do this...?"

Melancholies
Emi was silent before saying, "I don't either."

After that, she made a scoffing sound, "Dude , were you listening? It's obviously a," She counted the adjectives on her hand as she listed them off, "Insatiable, psionic, distorted mass!" Whatever that was...

saedusk
"I don't know what that is," Masoal said, deadpan like before. Even so, the drawn out explanation seemed to bring him down from his temporary adrenaline and he relaxed into the seat again. Or, he relaxed as much as he could. "It must be made up."

Yamashii
Amonee leaned in to whisper to Demari. The blueblood would not be able to hear a damn thing due to the loudness of the crowd over Kursha's big disarming dance. The greenblood huffed and waited for the excitement to die down. Kursha was always in the way somehow, even if he didn't mean to be.

"I know that Kursha guy isn't seeing anyone else yet, not publically. But I know his moirail somewhat and I'm sure she'd tell me if he was!"

Melancholies
"The media is so bizarre." Sarcel commented idly. She just didn't understand any of this at all, but Lorata seemed delightly. It was her big moment; maybe she could put away her salty critisicm for a later audiance. She let the seadweller take her arm without much fanfare, though she did glance down a time or two at the contact. Sarcel wasn't really the most touchy troll. "Anything is possible..." Especially after that dance routine.

Melancholies
Emi shrugged, "Well I don't either! Not everything is made up Masoal, geeze." She turned her attention back to the stage. "I think there's supposed to be like, some truth to this. Kinda makes you feel like a detective tryin' to fit together the pieces!" She had a eureka moment! If not military dogs or dancers, then "Maybe that's our calling!"

Yamashii
Running late to the party, a stylish purpleblood argued briefly with the staff until he was finally let inside the coliseum. He had been so busy with work and his efforts with the rebellion that Cerpin had not had much time for entertainment and fun lately. Which was why he had hopped on a train and fought with a ticket scalper outside until finally paying an unreasonable sum of beetles for a ticket inside. Hey, at least he'd managed to argue it down to 60% of the original price.

Walking down the steps, he looked at the stage and surveyed the area for a seat. He was the type of person to take whatever seat he ******** wanted, even if it wasn't the one he'd paid for.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:29 pm
Sypon
"It IS awful! Lieutenant, be careful in there... So that we can go on... Our date!" The lighting changed dramatically to a spotlight over Shield, Elidae, and Lorata - while 'Sarcel' released a bloodcurdling scream and charged into the fray behind them.

"A date?" Stage whispered 'Elidae'.

'Kursha' went into the battle as well, fighting off throngs of tentacles and various other parts of the impressive set-piece. Meanwhile, 'Lorata' and 'Elidae' were left alone.

"Oh, Lorata! I didn't know he had feelings like that for her! What am I going to do?" She swooned and pressed herself into the starlet's costume, dramatically wailing and accidentally smudging some of her freckles off onto Odette's costume. This particular actress was trying to take the spotlight.

Doutei
"Aww, well maybe it's just a crush." Demari thought outloud. As she turned to watch the stage once more, she gasped at the reveal of a monster besides the endless daywalkers. It was so scary! The young girl was about to clench her eyes shut and cover her ears when suddenly... a date?!

"WHAT!" A voice shouted from near the back of the crowd.

Green Minuet
A voice booed from the back of the theatre. Kursha ducked down and gave incredulous looks to everyone who turned to glare at him.

Melancholies
Sarcel's jaw dropped again

Green Minuet
Kursha glanced over at the yellowblood who had let out a cry of indignation, eyebrows raised.

Yamashii
"OMIGOSH." Amonee yelped in surprise as the talk of dating jumped from his private chat with Demari to THE STAGE. He had no idea this had all happened on that mission, how scandalous!

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia laughed so hard. "This is great, I must speak with the writers!"

Skyli Peep
Okay, this time he was going to be okay. Unable to sit next to that blueblooded woman, Mahmud had managed to squeeze into another empty seat somewhere in the audience. This time he'd be safe. This time....

"Hey..." he whispered to the man he was moving next to, slowly sitting down. "Sorry..." Given a few moments to watch this show unfold, he then slowly held out the box of gelatin tart ground-wrigglers he had bought to Kursha right after he managed to boo at the scene unfolding.

Doutei
"Him?! And her?! NO!" Scorpa looked ready to jump out of her private box with Flydra and challenge the actors themselves on stage.

ImaginationsParadise
"Who is booing at this magnificent work of art!" Eridia said

saedusk
"If it was real, wouldn't it come after all of us?" Masoal didn't quite understand the whole 'based on a true story' thing. The show they were watching wasn't a real fight, he knew that much, so he dismissed it. He definitely wasn't going to spend his time playing detective over it, at least. It was largely because Masoal wasn't suited for that line of work.

"No, I don't think so."

Yamashii
Flydra was beyond pissed at the development on stage. There was no way Lorata would ever be involved with that Kursha! She grabbed fistfuls of popcorn and began tossing them out of the box angrily.

"It's a lie! Boooo!" SHEshell threw their tantrum.

Green Minuet
From behind his glasses, Kursha looked the kid up and down. "You know you're not supposed to bring food in the theatre, right?" he whispered. Nonetheless he took some and crunched down. "Hey, check out the show upstairs." He nudged the brownblood in the ribs.

Yamashii
"Well, if it isn't Eridia!" Cerpin laughed and leaned on the back of the other purpleblood's seat. It had certainly been a long time since they'd last seen each other. "What are the chances of running into you here? You look good, gurl." The rockstar let out a whistle for effect.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:32 pm
Kimbley Kitty
‘Lorata’ gasped at ‘Elidae’s’ sincere confession. Under the spotlight, she twirled the other troll around, spinning her so ‘Lorata’ could place both of her hands on her shoulders. She also did this to get ‘Elidae’ to stop bleeding makeup onto her costume.

“Elidae! Go to him! You must confess, tell him how you really feel!” She told ‘Elidae’, “If you don’t tell him, how will you know for sure that he doesn’t share your feelings, too?” A dramatic music sting backed up the romantic call to action.

Skyli Peep
"Oh... I've never been in a theater." The answer was honest, and in a way wholesome. At first he was worried about being reprimanded... but when he was nudged in the ribs, Mahmud knew he was safe for the time being. "Look at them, you'd think someone took a s**t in their square wheat cereal." Cracking up, he rested the snack between them both. Yeah. This guy was cool in his book. "Wonder whats going to happen next..."

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia looked back and smile. "Oh my! It's been quite a while darling~!" She hadn't seen Cerpin for a while. She definitely appreciated the whistling. She battered her lashes at him, wishing he'd sat next to her rather than behind her. "Thank you sweetness, you're looking pretty hot yourself." SHe winked

"You've arrived at the most interesting part! What as the drama unfolds!"

KitsuneAura
Lorata gasped , happy to latch on to the part of the scene that was not the monster. "Wait, so- You and the Captain-?" The seadweller turned her head to stare at Sarcel, clearly flustered. "And why would Elidae-?"

Melancholies
Emi was doing the thinking thing again. "I'm just thinking about our futures!" She proclaimed. Then it happened. The love triangle.

She nudged Masoal with her elbow a few times.

Doutei
"I'm so confused!" Demari whispered, completely enthralled and mystified at the same time. What quad were they fighting over? Who was the moirail and who was what? She eagerly awaited more information to come to light while she snacked on some chocolates. Such gripping drama! Such emotional turmoil!

And the most important question of all! Was there going to be a kiss?!

Green Minuet
Kursha yawned. "I dunno. If it were me, I'd probably mix it up by having someone stab someone else in the back. Then they have to hunt down the renegade and purge the corruption that's infiltrated the military."

Yamashii
"Oh yeah? Well, is this seat taken?" He tapped on the back of the one next to her before physically pushing the troll currently in it out of it. "Dude, scram." Cerpin paid the guy a handful of jeweled beetles to go find some other snack or seat. He hopped over the chair and slide in next to Eridia.

"This kind of quad drama is just up your alley, huh?" He laughed, getting a kick out of the overdramatic scene playing out in front of them.

Melancholies
Sarcel just sort of stared for a while at the events folding on screen. Then she looked to Lorata in turn, equally flustered, "It's not like that! I've never done anything like that with the captain!" She huffed, clearly worked up. She was too busy being focused on her military position to be caught up in things like romance!

Yamashii
Amonee wondered how much of this was true and how much of it was fiction. He was honestly hoping for it to be the more insane crazy version. There was a reason he watched soap operas religiously in between painting and working shifts at the cafe.

"I think we're about to see something historic." He laughed and enjoyed Demari's bubbly excitement.

saedusk
"I'm fine with how things are," he said truthfully. Well, he wouldn't mind a change if it was a good one, but joining the military, dancing, and detective work weren't exactly what Masoal might call good. A good change might be-

Emiola was nudging him and Masoal tried to ignore it at first, but she kept doing it and kept doing it and finally he turned to look at her instead of the weird love triangle on stage. "What, Emiola?"

Skyli Peep
Oh man, he was that sort of guy hunh? Regardless... "That would certainly make s**t interesting. Maybe a little less interpretive dance too... I just..." He thought for a moment and rested a hand on his chin. "This quad stuff, whether or not it happened and junk... its sorta pandering don't you think? I'd rather have your idea in a story I guess." Mahmud smiled at Kursha while he bit another gummy worm. "Maybe you shouldave done the script."

KitsuneAura
Lorata leaned even closer with a mildly distressed "Do you want to!?"

Yamashii
Flydra thought she heard a familiar voice. Looking down out of the box, she smiled and nudged Scorpa. It was an old friend, a recruit that hadn't been showing up to the JROTC meetings or mailing back any of the forms they had been sending him.

"Look, Scor, we've got a perfect shot at that crazy floof of hair from here." She wondered how far they could throw their snacks to try and land on him?

Doutei
Demari blushed and flashed Amonee a shy smile. She wasn't sure if he was just humoring her or equally giddy about this kind of stuff. She tilted her head as she considered something while watching the greenblood.

"Do you have someone like that?" She whispered. Demari wasn't only interested in the love lives of celebrities! She wanted to hear allllll of the love stories out there! Including his!

Melancholies
Emiola wasn't actually sure what to do now that she had his attention. Instead she just sort of looked back, shrugged, and laughed with a tealy blush on her cheeks. "Nothin'!"
Sarcel was incredulous, "NO!"

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:36 pm
Sypon
"You're right! Oh, Lorata... You are such a dear friend... I wish I could be like you!" She twisted away, with a hand to her forehead, and pranced towards the combat.

Between swings, 'Elidae' attempted to get closer to 'Kursha', but alas... Their choreography would not let it be so. The woman took many hits, and the 'greenblood' captain kept pouncing farther and farther away as he continued to shoot, (but mostly punch), the enemy. It was quite the dance, interpretive, intriguing, daring.

And then - finally - she wrapped herself up in 'Kursha's' embrace. This part always made Ganyma uneasy. The actress really hammed it up, and... Well... He had boundaries. At least at this part in the production Kursha was injured, so he could pass of himself looking sick.

"Kursha- I -- AaaaaHHHH!!!"

Suddenly, a dazzling lightshow represented a psionic blast. Elidae fell backwards, moving theatrically and taking gasping breaths. She fell to the stage at last... As the puppet collapsed behind them from 'Lorata' and 'Sarcel's' valiant efforts, 'Kursha' kneeled before the fallen soldier and yelled at the sky.

Melancholies
Emi cut in again before Masoal could speak, "Would you yell at the sky if I died?"

Green Minuet
Kursha helped himself to another gummy from Mahmud's snack plate. "Oh totally. Suckers love a good romance... or in this case a tacky one." Beneath the shades he rolled his eyes. Then he snorted at the brownblood's follow up remark. "Pft, yeah right. Though it'd probably be better than this mess." He kicked his feet up onto the seat in front of him as he spoke, boxing someone in the head with the heel of his foot.

Doutei
"Holy ********." Scorpa was about to join the teasing game when s**t suddenly got real on stage. In her state of startlement, she threw her entire cup of popcorn instead of just the kernal in her hand straight at Mahmud and Kursha.

"Oops, s**t."

ImaginationsParadise
"Hot." Eridia thought out loud with a smirk. "It sure it~ Though back in the office is waaaaay better than this aha!"

Yamashii
"Well, I mean... of course." Amonee blushed and rubbed at his neck shyly. It was a little embarrassing to talk about with a stranger but Demari was sweet and friendly at least. He smiled nervously and glanced at the stage where it seemed Elidae was dying. Whoa, had that really happened? Or was it a dramatization?

"It's a work in progress." How could he make progress when it felt like the guy he liked was head over heels for the girl currently dying on stage? Amonee let out a wistful sigh.

saedusk
Masoal pursed his lips. Emiola was being obvious (not unusual) and he wasn't going to let her get away with it (also not unusual). Something was on her mind and he'd get her to tell him one way or another.

Or, well, he would've if she hadn't immediately interjected. Masoal's attention definitely wasn't on the performance anymore. "I..." For once his response wasn't immediate. It was pretty unlike him, but so was caring enough about someone to hesitate. "You're not going to die, okay? Not for a long time." Everyone died eventually, but it wouldn't be in a fashion so dramatic that he'd need to do something like that.

KitsuneAura
"W-well good! That would be...." Blushing, Lorata shook her head and leaned back into her seat to try to focus back on the play. She immediately regretted the decision, gasping again and lifting her free hand to cover her mouth. Oh, Elidae...Even if it wasn't quite right, it was still so sad.

Yamashii
"Duck!" Flydra yanked Scorpa's head back by her enormous ponytail to avoid Mahmud seeing much of their faces. They didn't realize Kursha was who he was due to his disguise.

Melancholies
Emi immediately clasped her other hand around Masoal's. It looked like she was about to say something insightful and genuine, but instead she said "That's so smushy dude!"

Skyli Peep
Oh man, look how much the guy playing Vidari was hamming it up! This was starting to get into hillarious territory! Even if it wasn't as good as initially thought, Mahmud couldn't deny he was thoroughly enjoying himself. "Write like, a spy thriller or something I'm telling you... ... I wonder how much of this whole story is real to be honest like..." He was about to continue, but instead found himself doused in popcorn. "WH." POPCORN. POPCORN EVERYWHERE! Mahmud quickly whipped his head up to see who did such a shitty thing, but couldn't see who exactly. There were so many people up there... Instead he muttered a simple "********" under his breath and started to pick pieces out of his hair. "Whoever the ******** did that, those are the people who need culling... popcorn chuckers! Can you believe that? You okay, dude?"

Doutei
"Well I'm sure it'll become a masterpiece!" Demari smiled at Amonee encouragingly. He was so nice that love had to work out for him! She wouldn't accept any alternative endings. The blueblood trembled as 'Elidae' basically died on stage and looked frightened by the dramatic yell 'Kursha' unleashed to the sky.

"Is he dying too?" Rumor had it you could die from a broken heart. Oh no, what if that's what was happening?!

"Live, Kursha! Live on for love!" She cried out and jumped to her feet, forgetting this wasn't a movie.

saedusk
This time the response was immediate. Masoal huffed loudly, but didn't try to pull away. He let Emiola continue holding his hands. "You started it," he said, "It's not a big deal." Even though it kinda sorta maybe was, because Masoal had never been smushy with anyone in his life. Even if Emi was overplaying it, it was still there.

Yamashii
Eridia was way more into the show than he was so Cerpin excused himself, giving her a pat on the head before wandering back out to find another seat. He craved companionship these nights since Tevini was giving him the cold shoulder. Maybe he'd meet an interesting stranger somewhere in the crowd?

Doutei

"Think it's safe yet?" She asked Flydra, wanting to either sit back up or move. This dress wasn't made for crouching.

Melancholies
Sarcel sort of stared blankly. Then she looked back to the stage. She felt like they were only about half over. How much more of this was she going to have to sit through? No one could help her now, not the child sitting nearby, nor Lorata with her cryptic response. It made her feel a little anxious. Lorata's opinion of her was a very important one!

"I remember this moment being much more somber..." She commented quietly
Emi waggled her eyebrows, which was completely obstructed by her hair. "What don't I start?"

saedusk
Masoal, predictably, did not see the waggling eyebrows. "Yeah. You start everything."

Yamashii
"I hope so." Amonee smiled at Demari's enthusiasm. It was a nice feeling to have someone rooting for him, even if she had no idea what the circumstances were. "He's already a masterpiece though. He is so smart and so handsome!" The jadeblood couldn't help but brag about his friend.

"I can't believe how much he's accomplished already. He was running a small shop out of his hive and now it's a booming cafe on Busthind! I still haven't even gotten a painting into a gallery yet." That was something he would have to work on right away, once he got home! He couldn't let his talented friends, like Lorata, get so far ahead of him!

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff