Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:39 pm
Kazu rolled his eyes and moved his arm to around Nekos forearm and walked with her, just to make sure she didn't try and run off. " Because I don't have those kind of tests here and like ******** I'm wasting anymore time." He said dully looking at the woman and kept her close as they walked. " It'll be fast then we can go back out. Jen should be back soon to help." He added. He walked toward medical with her and glanced at her once and awhile. " Mukuro is already out " He noted.

Akuro smiled thinking about it before he heard Isuna mention Hiei, even if it was just half his name. He knew what she meant. He glanced down to the ground and rubbed his shoulder a little. " I....I should probably get back out there and look for him. We can all celebrate once his home." Akuro said focing a smile.

Kurama shifted and looked down, he was upset about his friend for sure. But he had to be a little strong about it. " How long has he been missing now? Hiei and I always had a rule. It's a bad rule and we don't try and follow it but he had it place for a reason. If you couldn't find him after three months, he said it would just be better to cry and get over it because his probably dead." The fox started and crossed his arms. " I don't personally think his dead yet. The other night when I was here I swear I thought I sense his power out west...it was weak but I thought it was there." The fox explained and shrugged. " Then again, I could be just be praying for it." He mumbled.

Kazu shifted walking into Medical, pulling Neko with him and grabbing something off the ground and then another thing out of a drawer and pulling the curtain close. " don't mind us! Go back to your happy baby talk and s**t over there." Kazu called out and moved letting Neko sit down and looked at her. " quick pinch then we are done."

" Good, I'm actually going to go get her. She said she had a few puppets that could help us search for Dad." He explained and smiled. " She's had a lot more off time to spend with me as well. With Kidd helping and all." He added and scratched the back of his neck. " I'll meet you back at the castle? I'll go get Cillia." He said and pulled out his own key to head back to where he wanted to be, which was the lobby of the castle in the puppet lands. He started up the stairs and was close to the office. " Cillia, I'm here to pick you up." He called out, his eyes closed as he walked toward the office but had yet to enter.

Raiden shifted snarling as he struggled with the string around his neck. " S-tupid w..whore!" He yelled out and pulled at the string choking on it slowly as he struggled more and more with it and kicking to get free.

Gaaji shifted and snarled staring at Hisa. " He has my key, my key of the 13 doors. The key that made all of the hell keys." She snapped and reached out toward him with her claw like hands.

Hisa shifted, he had been in the middle of scratching the inside of his ear with his pinky finger before he crouched low and stepped back and looked at her. " Oh yeah, I remember you. Yeah, and it's stuck in my body now...so you won't be getting it back." Hisa said with a half smile. " So anyway, Demon world report. Lord Hiei is still missing and after Fae and I searched high and low even if he was dead his soul did not even up here. I check spirit world as well and nothing as well." Hisa reported and yawned. " The barriers on the boarders thought..." Hisa started.

" I think you need to have Kazu come and check the void again or something. We feel like the barriers are getting weak. We are worried. We killed seven Void creatures on patrol today. That's higher than normal for a day walk." Fae explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:03 pm
She walked with him, only tensing up as they got closer to medical. "Mukuros been out everyday. She said something about a stupid rule." Neko explained, getting a bit agitated. Her and Mukuro seemed to be on the ours more and more the longer Hiei was missing. Once they reached medical, Neko groaned, sitting on the bed behind the curtain. She closed her eyes, holding her arm out and turning her head away. "Just make it quick, don't even tell me what your doing." She frowned, waiting for him to do what he needed to do. Her ears twitched, listening to Isuna, Akuro, and Kurama talk about upcoming baby stuff. Absently she fidgeted with the tear gem around her neck, still not watching Kazu. "Hey Kiddo....in the very unlikely scenario that your test...shows something, i don't want to tell anyone. Please? Jen and Cillia are celebrating their engagement, Isuna and Akuro are celebrating a family...If, and that's a very huge 'if' this is what you think it is, then I dont want to spread the word...just incase..." she explained, keeping her voice down.

Isuna smirked, nodding her head. "Neko has a rule too. No ones dead til you see a body. She use to disappear a lot, longer than three months at a time." She explained. "I agree though, I don't think he's dead. I made a stash of every antidote i could think of for Fire demons, and an emergency medical kit to go on the fly. Been a good distraction do far." She explained. "Guess i can start thinking of baby names though..."

Cillia winced from the kick, her strings loosening a bit from the sharp pain. "J-Jen!" She called, hearing him at the door. She moved, trying to shimi out from under Raiden, and get control of her strings again.

Mona blinked and quickly moved around the desk. "Jiji, thats enough!" She ordered, moving to seperate the two. "You don't have to like him, but i am already having him pay for past crimes, and we need him on our side." She explained, holding an arm out between Gaaji and Hisa. "As for the void, Kazu has been indisposed given the issues in Makai. For now, we can increase the patrols, and i will speak to Kazu about making a tril here.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:19 am
"She told me about her rule or whoevers rule it is." He explained as they sat there and listened to Isuna and jabbed a thumb over his shoulder. " I like that rule better." He said about the no one is gone till a body is found. He waved his hand and smiled. " Your already done, you didn't even notice. So anyway go eat please. I'll get this done." He said opening the curtain and nodding. " Of course. Will keep it on the DL" He added as he walked out heading to figure this out now and sighed. ' Jesus.' He thought before flipping his phone open. / Hey Red, just doing something at the castle. Meet me here and will head out to search?/

Kurama looked up and tilted his head. " Are you alright Neko? Kinda strange for you to agree to blood tests. Are you sicker than we all thought?" The fox asked and shifted a little. " If you'd like, I can go out and search for Hiei if you need some more rest." He said and glanced toward Isuna. " yes, I suppose that would be a great idea to start. I'm sure you and Hotaka will think of great names."

Raiden shifted and used his lighting, or attempted to to shock the woman before he screamed, he started screaming bloody murder too with the hound ontop of him and in full beast like mode, his eyes red and his head swinging side to side trying to rip the man apart. It was only seconds before he walked off the body with the head in his mouth walking toward Cillia dropping the head and panting hard and nuzzling her face, stuck in this form for right now till he calmed down. He was panting hard and blood splatterd his body.

Raiden was dead, a heap on the floor.

Hisa cracked a smirk and stood back up and pretend to brush the dust off his body. " From my understanding, Jiji. You don't really like anyone like myself. Now" The man said and pointed at Mona. " What she said, she needs me. You don't have the biggest staff selection right now and have a voidy working for her too." He pointed out before standing straight up. " Of course, I heard he is a little bit busy." He explained and sighed. " Fae and I will work over time checking the border out then. But Mona you need to think about getting some more help."

Gaaji shifted slightly and crossed her arms. " This man hasn't paid enough for his past crimes." She grumbled and headed toward the door. " I'm going for a run."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:12 am
Neko shifted, getting to her feet and running a hand through her hair as she followed Kazu out of the curtain. She sighed, nodding and looking up as Kurama spoke up. "Oh yeah, I'm fine. Kazu's just being extra cautious. Can't have both rulers out of the game." She forced a smile and waved. "Gunna grab a quick bite, then head out again myself. Ill gave my phone when you get those results Kiddo." Tucking both hands in her pockets she headed for the door, pausing a moment and looking back, genuinely grinning at Isuna. "Congrats by the way Issy. You'll be a fantastic mom."

"Thanks Neko, i appreciate that." Isuna smiled, waving back as Neko left and turned her attention back to Kurama and Akuro, reaching out and holding "We'll figure this out together. It'll be a different kind of adventure." She smiled, squeezing his hand a bit.

Cillia coughed, lying on her back and catching her breath before hearing the thud of Raidens head hitting the floor. She blinked, glancing At it before focusing on Jen, moving to rest a hand on his muzzle and wincing from the bruise as he nuzzeled her cheek. "Thanks...think he cracked a rib..." she moved, trying to sit up tensely.

Mona sighed, sitting in her chair and waving to dismiss Hisa. "Give us the room Ryuu." She waited for him to leave and reached out, pulling Gaaji close, onto her lap if she could. "Im sorry Jiji, but it was a necessity. And as ruler of Hell i have to decide how his soul serves down here. I thought an afterlife of servitude was better then just sending him to Tartarus. That seemed like the easy out."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:39 am
Kazu set up everything he had to about getting stuff going and chewed on his lip. He glanced up at everyone and nodded. " I'm leaving this stuff up to run tests. Don't worry about checking. I'll be back in a few hours to check the results.:" He said and turned to leave. ' Meet me at our shop, gonna grab stuff and will head out. ' He texted Iaffrette.

Akuro laughed lightly and nodded. " I suppose you are right. It's exciting. I never thought we'd ever have children. The whole being dead thing. It takes a special kind of bond for it to happen. I guess we truly love each other" He said with a smile and kissed her again before his phone went off and he sighed. " I got a job I gotta go do. I'll be home soon." He said going to get up.

Kurama nodded and waved at Akuro before leaning back on the chair and smiled slightly. " Did you need me to do anything?" The fox asked standing up and looking around medical before he yawned. " I have the day off a Kyro thinks I'm in Tokyo for a few days."

Jen shifted slightly and licked Cillia's face and took another few deep breaths before slowly changing forms and knelt there with her. " I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left today. Let me get you to Kazu and he can look over your wounds."

Hisa sighed and half waited for a few minutes and bowed. " I'm heading topside. I need to speak to Hotaka." Hisa said and turned to leave.

Gaaji sighed and looked away trying to think and nodded. " Of course, whatever you feel the need we have to do then. I'm just shocked you allowed him to keep his power and didn't remove the key of thirteen doors." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:11 pm
Neko stood in the kitchen, staring up at a cupboard she had no intention of grabbing anything out of. She wasn't hungry, not really. Nauseas, and anxious, but not hungry. '******** way I'm..' she sighed, the thought going round and round in her head. she looked down at her stomach, eyes narrowing a bit. One annoyed sigh later she made herself some toast and took it back up to the office to munch on. '******** it, fine..'

Iafrette looked down at her phone. She was already back at the shop, having followed Jen out of Hell. "See you soon." She texted Kazu back and moved tot grab her things.

Isuna smiled, giving a nod as Akuro mentioned their bond. "Was there ever any doubt?" She teased, kissing him goodbye. "Be safe, I'll see you when you get back." she smiled and watched him leave before looking back at Kurama. "I think I'm alright for now, but I do have those plants for you that you asked for. They're on the window sill by my desk." She explained, moving to get up.

"It's not your fault, Raiden wasn't suppose to be here..." Cillia winced, moving to sit up and holding onto Jens shoulder for support as she moved to stand. "Yeah, Kazu might be a good idea. Sorry, You wanted to go look for your dad today." She frowned abit, looking up at him.

Mona nodded, looking contemplative. "It is difficult to remove his powers. Considering they are what are holding him together. As for the key. If you saw how he reacted to my branding him with a hell mark, you wouldn't want to touch him either." she shook her head, remembering the scene and rolled her eyes.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:37 pm
It was about a day or two, and Kazu was walking into the office and slamming the door on Jencho's and Mukuro's face making them wait. " kazuhiro!" Mukuro yelled slamming on the door and sighing.

" Two things Mother." Kazu said holding the paper in his hand. " Yes. You are for sure Pregnant. You have a bun in the oven. No idea how but it's there. You are still in a danger zone for this. So there is a very high chance you could lose this child." He explained. " We also found Hiei. We know where he is and we are going. Yes you can come but you need to be so ******** stress free and careful with yourself. The first minute of trouble and you are leaving and Jen and I will deal with it." Kazu said dropping the file on the desk showing the blood work and sighing. " I'm gonna let Jen and Mukuro in and we will now all plan for grabbing Hiei and then will go." He said taking a half step back heading for the door.

The fire demon was chained again....he was tired of chains. He struggled with them as he sat there, moving to get free and closing his eyes. No food lately, no nothing and he was becoming tired of everything and getting weak. He noticed they kept feeding off his blood and had even been ripping off flesh here and there. He opened his eyes again staring at the group of Gaki all around there leader talking and laughing about god knows what.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:53 pm
"Kazuhiro, what are you-" Neko stopped, hearing him give his news after he slammed the door. She blinked and stared at him then at the file. "I'm....are you ******** kidding me?!" She flipped the file open, reading over the results and looking back up at Kazu as he continued with the rest of his information. "He's alive? Where? Kazuhiro where is he?" She stood, the chair toppling over as she yanked her coat off of it and pulled it on. She reached in the pocket, puling out her smokes and starting to take one out before stopping and growling a bit, moving to toss the pack at Kazu. "Do something with these...."She muttered, griping at her head as she started for the door, opening it and shoving past Mukuro and Jen. "Gear up, we're going to get him. Now." she stated flatly, not leaving much room for discussion as she headed for the stairs. "Here's the plan. We head out right now and get him back. Simple as that." It was easy to tell she was on edge, between the shadows that rolled off her, and the glint in her sharp eyes, she looked ready to tear something apart. "Stress free my a**..."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:39 pm
Kazu took a step back and caught the smokes in his hand and moved removing one and put one into his mouth lighting it and turning to walk after her. “ I have what I need, Mukuro stay here in charge. “ Kazu said and shifted slightly texting Iaffrette. “ Found Hiei, heading out with Jen and Neko. Be back soon’ he texted. He moved heading down the stairs. “ So his on the boarder of no mans land, that’s where we last heard of his whereabouts. A scout saw him, he looked roughed. “ Kazu explained.

Jen turned fast and waves at Mukuro as he left and walked after Neko and Kazu. “ Can you shadow port the three of us there?” Jen asked holding onto his staff as they headed for the lobby of the castle. “ Kazy what where you talking to mom about? She seems note angry then she has been...” Jen asked looking at Kazu. “ don’t worry about it, let’s just get....Dad back” Kazu said, it was a very rare thing for him to even call hiei his father.

Hiei pulled his arms close to his body and grunted in pain as he shuddered in pain. He was in a lot of pain and he was hungry and thirsty and god everything hurt and he had a weird craving for flesh and that wasn’t normal for him. He looked up hearing the Gaki demons talking in the distance and he struggled slightly trying to get up quietly and pulled on the chains, he was gonna try and run. He didn’t wanna be here, he knew he was gonna die so he was gonna try and force himself out of here even if he got a beating later. He forced his eyes open and looked around, the world fuzzy as he started to walk.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:47 pm
Neko walked boarder line stomped, heading for the front door of the castle. She wasn't geared up, She hardly looked ready to go out searching for someone that had been missing for as long as Hiei had been gone. How long had it been now? She stopped, hearing Jen behind her as the three stepped outside and she turned to face the two. "I can, and you two can save your whispering for later." she reached out, putting a hand on both their shoulders and porting them out to the edge of No Mans Land. They came out of a shadow near an old burnt out building, and hse dropped her hands and turned to look around, still on edge as the shadows in the burnt out building started slowly making their way toward Neko, gathering around her on the ground and darkening the ground around her. "Which way?" she asked, starting to walk in the direction she was getting a weird scent from.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:57 am
Jen and Kazu both zipped up pretty fast. They could feel the power rolling off Neko and neither of them could lie, it was a little scary. Walking a few steps into no mans land, the Silver bat tilted his head and grabbed Neko. “ This way” He said and started off and glanced at Jen who took over his hound form and was sniffing ahead of them and walking as he did so. Toward the strange scent.

The fire demon attempted and it was a fail, if was a great fail. He had tried to run but now was laying on the ground, arms and leg sprawled out and two Gaki demons on him ripping at his body and laughing, the fire demon cried out in pain as he tried to move from the creatures on his back.

“ where you going blood bag? Mmmm running away. You idiot!” One said laughing and lick up Hiei’s face and went back down to his neck and bit it. “ you’ve been great but it’s time we get rid of you.” One said laughing and the other kept working on eating Hiei’s shoulder.

Jen snarled and started to run with a low snark before slowly down seeing the three figures and one on the ground.

Kazu followed and started. “ Mo-ther...that’s...that’s him. ********” Kazu couldn’t handle the state the fire demon was in. At all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:23 am
Her ears flicked. She'd heard something. A scream? A shout? Something was going on regardless. The smell was getting stronger too. She pulled free of Kazu as Jen started running, only stopping once the group had come into view. She heard the first couple words Kazu had got out, the rest fell away into an echo, her own pulse drowning out hos words and Jenchos snarls. She took a step forward, green eyes glowing dangerously as the shadows started to roll off her like smoke. Eliminating from her rather then being pulled in from around them. "Stay." Was the only thing she said as she vanished away from them both, a wisp of black shadow the only evidence of where she'd been.

The Gaki demon working on Hieis shoulder would pause, a feeling of immense discomfort over taking him suddenly. It would claw at its own skin, starting at its stomach and working upward toward its chest its throat til eventually it would give a gurgled and choked scream as a mass of shadow erupted from it and wrapped itself around the demon entirely, compressing til a sickening crunch sound was heard. The whirling mass of shadow would move away, dropping the mangled remains before reforming into the crouched form of Neko, her focus on the second Gaki, that had frozen in shock. Her tails snapped behind her as she readied herself to pounce, even in her current form she looked like a wild cat ready to lunge at its prey.

The Gaki chittered a moment, trying to find its tongue as it backed away. "What..who are you!?"

Its answer was a flash of shadow as Neko lunged, shadow porting the remainder of distance and digging her claws into either side of the demons head. Landing with her knees on either side of his chest as she leaned down to stare at the demon. "Death." The word was accented by the shadow that snaked its way into the Gakis mouth and down its throat. Neko pulled herself up, watching at the demons eyes rolled back just before the shadow explided into a mess of spikes that skewered the demon from inside out in a cluster of thin needle like shadows in every direction, missing Neko entirely as she sat catching her breath, the power dissipating as the shadows started to go back to normal. She stood finally, stepping off the Gaki demon before turning to stare at the body. "Hiei?" Her voice cracked, seeing the state he was in. She stepped over quickly and knelt next to him, reaching out to check for a pulse.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:57 am
There was silences with the two boys as they watched Neko show a whole new side of herself, it was so bad that Kazu had taken a step back and he had never taken a step back from Neko every. He shifted slightly after Neko seem to come to her senses and he ran over toward them and knelt down with his bag and slowly moved the cloak from Hiei’s body and frowned looking at his state. “ s**t, we need to stabilize him and get him to the castle. I’ll need Isuna and Kurama for this. “ He mumbled and worked closing the wounds the best he could for now. He froze though when he felt Hiei twist around and slam his mouth on the younger boys hand, his eyes blank with orange flecks.

“ So this is how Gaki Demons are made...” Kazu mumbled and moved slightly but not ripping his hand away in fear that t would further damage Hiei and his wounds, eventually the demon just dropped and was out cold.

“ not a lot of strength at all in him. I have him banadsges up the best I can. Mom are you able to port or are you to weak?” He asked as he saw Jen moving to pick the Fire demon up after he took his human skin back. “ ********, his so light, like his air.” Jen commented with a frown, he’d never seen his adopted father like this before.

“ Jen his been missing for almost 4 months. Probably has ate and looks like his been there feast for awhile...” Kazu said and glanced at Neko. “ Hey, are you okay? That attack, I’m worried about the stress it did to your body” he said quietly just for her to hear. He moved looking st his hand for a second and ignored it before taking his phone out and texting isuna. /found Hiei, bad state, contact Kurama. All hands on deck.//  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:32 pm
Neko stood, just kind of staring at Hiei as the boys talked, her ears were pinned back and she looked a mix of scared and worried. once Jen stepped up and picked Hiei up she blinked and looked up. "Sorry, yeah, I can get them back...I may need to walk." She admitted. Her muscles hurt, and she had a headache starting that was making her nauseas. She was afraid to tell Kazu she was dizzy. Shaking her head she moved and opened a portal, gently pushing Jen toward it. "It'll drop you in medical, get going, be there shortly. I promise."

Isuna picked her phone up, looking briefly at the text before quickly getting to her feet and starting to pull supplies. /On it!/ she texted back and quickly dialed Kuramas cell. "pick up....please pick up...." she tapped her foot anxiously, reaching for bandages and herbal ointments.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:47 pm
Once they got back to the castle, it was all hands on deck. The fox actually left work and was at the castle for about a week and a half working on the fire demon who looked like he'd been dragged through hell and back a few times. It was about the second week in when they had him finally stable and healing properly and another week after that when he finally was more awake and could move his head and open his eyes.

It was that fourth week when they all decided he'd do better at the Temple then the Castle. Mukuro took charge of the castle well Kurama and Neko took Hiei to the Temple. They had him set up in a room and between the Fox, neko, Kuwabara and Yukina they all took turns really watching him. He may have been more awake but he still couldn't do much and actually needed help moving around.

It was coming up on the new month of his come back and he groaned opened his eyes and rolled his head to the side sucking in a small breath before slowly moving a bandages hand over his face. He waited another few seconds before trying to get up and once he finally sat up and he let the blanket fall off his chest. He was cold, tired and he felt like trash. But to him this was the first time he actually felt awake and aware around him. He glanced around the room trying to figure out where he was before his eyes fell on Neko, who was laying half on the bed and sitting on a chair. He rubbed his face again before moving his hand over hers a little before moving it again to playing with her hair. " K..Kit kat….where are we?" He asked tiredly, he couldn't figure out that he was in the medical room at the temple, he was also more shocked to see that his cat was right here. He moved shaking her again, part of him hoping this wasn't a dream. It was safe to assume the last 4 weeks he wasn't really all there and now finally was.

Yukina sighed working on breakfast and looked at Kazuma. " Do you think his getting any better? Kurama said he was but he doesn't look any better and if anything he looks worse. " she said, it had been the topic almost everyday, worrying about her brother and his health.

Kazu shifted throwing something across the room in the shop and crossed his arms staring at the demon that was on all fours shaking. " You ******** think I'll just hand out more?" Kazu snarled and knelt down, his hands moving to grab the males shirt and pulling him close. " First of all, you owe me over 1000 gold. Second I don't hand this s**t out like candy due to my name." He snarled and pulled the man closer, his void form showing. " My mate is about to come home from a hunt. You've made me mad, so either dig into your ******** pockets and pay me or, have the worst out come." He snarled picking up the male fast as he stood up and slammed him into the wall.

" I...I'm..okay! give me the rest of the day and I'll pay you. I'll pay you candyman!" He said and stumbled out running out of the shop and right passed Iaffrette and Jencho.

Jen sighed and looked at Iaffrette. " I thought he wasn't producing and selling anymore?" Jen said shaking his head and walking in and seeing the mess of the shop. " Jesus, Kazu what the hell happened here?" He asked as he put his duffle bag down by the door and moved to pick up parts of broken glass and more.

"Other work s**t, going side ways." Kazu said and let his void form fade and sighed grabbing a few things and starting to clean. " welcome home, I didn't expect you two to come home so fast. How was the hunt?" He asked walking toward them and giving Iaffrette a kiss on the cheek before turning to work on the storm clean up. " are you guys up to run to Human world with me to check up on Hiei or no?" he asked as he moved grabbing the wads of cash off he counter and shoving them into a bag for now to put away. " I have to check up on Mom anyway. " he mumbled. The silver bat had been doing great, yes he'd been producing products but he hadn't been doing them and had been clean for a few now and was proud of himself. He'd been keeping himself busy and working for Mona on the side was helping.

Akuro moved walking into there place. He'd had found a place that wasn't the castle and it was a nice little house in demon world, it was decent size and had room and was close to the capital and castle. He moved with a yawn walking into the house and closed the door as he dropped his jacket and hat on the table and looked around. He knew Isuna wasn't at work today so figured she'd be somewhere. " Hey, foxy. I'm home. Mukuro sent me early due to it just being meetings and junk. how you feeling?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games