Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:07 pm
Hiei walked with his hands in his pocket and he was trying to think. ‘Sounds about right, I’m a little worried about his attuide lately.’ Was all he said back before he cut the mind link off for now. He stepped into no man land and took a deep breath and headed toward the board.

Akuro stood there trying to think and sat down looking down. He frowned and shrugged. “ I don’t know. I haven’t felt good lately that’s why I’ve been sleeping in guest room and not with you. “ he finally said and touched his head. “ I think I’m over working.”

Jencho looked up and kept running under Iaffrette and slowly started to walk slow and yelped at her a few times trying to get her to come back down now that he caught up with the others.

Kazu moved rolling over on his bed and laid on his back staring at the ceiling and rubbed his nose again and chuckled. “ ******** meeeee ahahahah.”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:00 pm
'Hiei?' Neko blinked, feeling the link close, like someone turned the signal off on a radio. She sighed, rubbing at the mate mark and slowed down before stopping and looking around to find a shadow. "Really, you can just turn it off, just like that?" She muttered out loud, walking over to a tree and porting through its shadow and over to Hieis, coming out of it with her hands in her coat pockets and looking around. "Clerks office ssid you were looking for me."

Isuna nodded, pulling her hand away. "Once Hisa gets back and its safe for Ai to go back to human world, we should take that vacation finally." She suggested, smiling a bit. Taking a step back she turned back and tickled Ais sides a little. "But for now its fun time." She laughed a bit and stood back up going to the bookcase. "So, what are we doing first?"

Iaffrette looked down, focusing on Jen a moment and hearing him whine. She tucked her wings, moving to land, but misjudging the distance, crashing into the ground a little ways off from Jen. She hissed, feeling her shoulder dislocate from the impact, and a gash opening at her forehead. It was an odd sensation, a numbness that wasn't numb, but didnt hurt. Like static or buzzing instead. She pushed herself up with her good arm, her wings limp on her back. She felt the buzzing spreading and rolled to lie on her back, staring up at the dark sky. "Kazuhiro...what did you do..."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:54 pm
Hiei shifted and looked toward Neko, he was in the middle of slamming someone up to a wall, he frowned and tilted his head. “ I was looking for you, then I said ******** it and came for a random job to cool off” he said and moved taking a half step back and lite his smoke and sighed rubbing his head trying to think before he sat down on a barrel that was by the building he was at. He looked tired and stressed and worn out to hell. He’d been hiding it well but now it was just him an Neko.

Jen yelped and ran toward Iaffrette and ripped into his human form skidding next to her and moved picking her up lightly and moving to look at her wound and sighed. “ Jesus, what was with the crash landing? Iaffrette are you okay? What’s going on?” Jen asked looking at her and moved sitting down on his butt and letting her rest on him. “ I’ll take you home in a few. The hunt is done anyway..”

Kazu moved and groaned rolling over on the bed and arched a leg staring at the ceiling, he moved his hand slowly and lit a smoke and laid there. ‘ this was a bad idea...this is a downer and not a upper’ he thought and rubbed his face trying to calm himself down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:53 pm
Neko folded her arms and leaned against the wall. "I can see that. I can leave if you want, but I don't recommend it up here. Rules are different out here, and your not technically recognized as King either." She pointed out. "But I'm guessing that's why your came out this way." She pointed out. Eyeing him knowingly. She sighed and lit her own cigarette, taking a long drag and turned so her hands were folded under her head, closing her eyes and waiting for his answer of whether she should stay or go. She relaxed her back against the wall, legs crossed as she leaned back. They both needed a some time to unwind and relax.

Iaffrette raised her good arm to her head, touching at the gash and pulling her hand back bloody. "I am not sure, but i do not feel right. I think....Kazuhiro may of done something...i feel numb, and stretched out..." she did her best to explain and looked at her dislocated shoulder. The arm hanging uselessly at an odd angle. "Help me get home, i need to....talk, with my mate." She growled a bit.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:52 pm
Hiei moved standing there and looked around. “ Yeah just came to cool off and chill down. But I’m ready to hear back if you are...” he said looking at Neko and shoved his hands in his pockets. “ I think I need some human world time again. I’m. Or feeling myself since that war” he explained finally telling the truth. “ I think a lot more of my demon side is stronger right now and it’s making me want to kill more often...” he stood there looking down feeling ashamed he couldn’t control his bloodlust right now.

Jen moved teaching for his key and slowly opened the door and picked up the hellion woman and walked toward the door and walked through holding the woman in his arms and headed walked into the shop and looked around. “ What the ******** Happened here..?” He mumbled and laid Iaffrette down on a medical table and walked to the bed room and snarled seeing Kazuhiro and ripped him off the bed. “ can you just go hunt without being a dumb a**?” He yelled as he shoved the bat to Iaffrette.

Kazu stumbled with Jen roughness and he stopped seek Iaffrette and his heart sunk. “ I’m sorry....I’m sorry I was just it was a bad....I’m sorry” he said quietly and moved to work on Iaffrette wound. He had t even noticed the damage on himself yet. “ I’m sorry Red.” He said quietly trying to not cry  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:12 pm
Neko shrugged. "We could. But if you want to do another job, there's nothing wrong with that either. I get it. The war was...exciting, in its own way. I'd be lying if i said it wasn't a little fun to take on a whole platoon of soldiers and their puppets." She explained, opening one eye to look at him, arms still behind her head. "Readjusting to civil life after all that is a pain in the a**." She pushed off the wall and walked over to him. "So, human world, or bounty board, im up for either."

Iaffrette growled, closing her eyes as Jencho picked her up and carried her home. She hated not being able to do things on her own, especially simple things, like walk a straight line. If she'd fallen due to her own mistake, that would be different, but it upset her that it was caused without her control or say so. She sat on the table, wings tucked against her back and tail wrapped around her waist, glaring heatedly at Kazu as Jencho pushed him toward her.

"What. Did. You. Do!" She spoke through her teeth, unsure if the apology made her angrier or not. Apology meant he knew he had done something he shouldn't of. She sucked in a breath, closing her eyes and not looking at him, gritting her teeth and trying to keep her flame under control, though heat poured off her and a spits of flame rolled off her skin once in awhile.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:18 pm
Hiei shifted and looked down trying to think and dropped the poster on the ground. “ I’m ready to head to Human world to calm down if you are. I think I need some family time and should probably actually tell Yukina about us because she still doesn’t know.” He said with a sigh and rubbed his mate mark thinking and nodding. “ did you want to check in on Kazu?”

Kazu looked down as he worked on her wound, his silver scales turning black as he did so, he wasn’t gonna pull away or stop helping her but wasn’t gonna ask her to calm down either. He had it comin at he knew. “....I was stupid, I drank. I fought with Neko, I went to the bar and got drunk and then put s**t up my nose. I didn’t think it was gonna effect you at all. I’m sorry” he said with a frown. “ I’m really sorry. I just. I’m struggling and it’s hard and I’m sorry”

Jen stood there and looked away. “ you need a ******** babysitter or need to detox or something. Isn’t there a drug you can take that won’t cause harm and will eventually make you feel sick of drugs?” He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:37 am
She shook her head. "Nah, hes mad at me and needs to cool off. He'll call me when hes ready to talk again." She explained, frowning a little. She reached her hand out and lightly gripped his shoulder, porting them both to the temple. She dropped her hand and looked around.

Iaffrette looked up finaly and set her gaze on him. "It is also hard to keep myself safe, and out of harm when I am hit without warning by effects from something i have no knowledge about. You hoped it would not effect me, Kazuhiro, but did not know for certain, and it makes me uncomfortable to know you would be so careless in assuming something like that, especially after the last time!" She referred to when Ayame and Ina had dosed him and hed seen her during the effects, screaming and shaking in medical back in hell.

"There is also the fact that, if nothing had happened like you thought, what then. Would you of told me at all about this, or would of lied to me instead and continued using?" She bit.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:11 pm
Hiei stumbled out of the portal and took a small breath before he looked around and nodded. “ I already feel more level headed and calm.” He said looking toward the shadow cat and heading toward the temple main room. He looked around before calling out. “ Yukina!” He called out and glanced around with a frown not hearing anyone back. “ Kazuma?” He said opening the tea room and tilted his head to the side. He didn’t even hear the kids. “

Kazu moved fixing the last wound before putting his hand over her shoulder using his healing to help work it before putting it back in place. “ I can’t lie to you, I would of told you and asked for help. I’m really trying but I’m an addict and it’s hard to get better and I’m struggling. I’m really trying Red. I’m just....and idiot” he mumbled and bowed his head. “ I’ll help you to bed and sleep out here tonight. I am sorry, I’ll try and figure something out to keep myself clean. It’s just a struggle it really is” he sighed holding his head trying to think a little. “ I can’t drink, it brings out the worse and makes me go right to the drugs. I need to just detox and figure my s**t out” he mumbled.

Jen frowned and looked away before looking at the time and gasping. “ s**t I’m going to be late. Iaffrette are you okay? Do you want me to stay?” He asked, half his foot toward the door and the other ready to stay. He was supposed to meeting Cillia.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:23 pm
"Im starting to wonder if its not the air. Makai always feels stuffy when we go back after being here." Neko shifted, rolling her shoulders and cracking her neck before following Hiei, looking around. Her ears flicked, listening to the area. "I don't think they're home...maybe they're out shopping or something?" She suggested, hands in her pockets.

Iaffrette clenched her jaw, biting back a hiss of pain as he popped her shoulder back into place. She started to cool down a bit, listening to him explain. She sighed, still sounding irritated. "Thank you Jencho, for bringing me home. Sorry to keep you." She waved her good hand, seeing him ready to take off. "Have fun with Cillia." She took a deep breath, waiting for him to leave before focusing back on Kazuhiro. "Excuses. That is what i keep hearing from you today. If you truly are sorry, show me, do not tell me Kazuhiro. Because you have said that you will not do it again, but you have shown me otherwise." Her tone was firm, but not as sharp as it had been. She shifted, reaching out and cupped his cheek, tilting his head back up to look at her. "I understand that it is hard, but talk to me. Lean on me and let me help if i can." Her thumb rubbed against his cheek softly, and she smiled a little finally. "You are not sleeping on the couch tonight either."

Cillia stood, leaning against a light post in the market of puppet lands, waiting on Jen. It was their usual spot to meet up. She sighed, feeling a bit silly for waiting. She checked her watch and sighed. She moved, standing and starting back toward the palace.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:54 pm
Kazu moved looking at Iaffrette, letting her yell at him and give him the talk, he sniffles and went to pull his face away from her, he was still trying to get use to being touched gently like. It was uncommon thing in his mind, he relaxed after from the touch and closed his eyes. Tears streaming down his face. “ I need help, I don’t know what to do. I was doing so good before Ayame shot me up....I was doing so good.” He cried and was shaking. “ I’m an addict, I know...I’m sorry someone so amazing as you is stuck with such a loser like me.” He said quietly finally breaking down. “ Mom never gonna talk to me, I lost my s**t on her so she probably hates men. She thinks I’m just like Able and she’s probably right” he mumbled.

Jen ran, and ran hard in his hound form and once in the puppet land was taking ever short cut he knew and finally skidded infront of Cillia, his hound form panting with flowers in his mouth. He shifted and sat down and dropped them in the ground to breath before shifting forms and stumbling a little to grab the flowers from the ground and held hem out. “ I am so sorry, Iaffrette for hurt on our hunt so I had to take her to Kazuhiro and that idiot ******** up and relapsed again so I had to help deal with that. I’m so sorry for making you wait. I’m sorry” he said holding out the white lilies with blue flecks, he had stolen them from Sayuri grove. “ Please forgive me and let me treat you to dinner.” He added.

Hiei frowned and glanced around. “ she normally text me when they go somewhere...” he said and opened his bedroom and saw it trashed and torn apart. He took a half step back before running toward the kids room and then to Kazuma and Yukinas room and then heading back to Neko. “....Neko someone took them, someone ******** took them. I know it, All the rooms are ripped apart “ He said and twisted around in the hallway looking for another energy signature or blood or anything. He took a small breath to attempt to calm down.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:40 pm
Iaffrette relaxed, cooling down considerably and slowly pulling Kazu into a hug. She rested her head against his shoulder, wrapping her arms around him. "You are nothing like your father. I doubt Abel ever shed a tear for hurting someone, even by accident. We will figure this out. Just like last time." She took a deep breath, looking down at the blackened scales and frowning a bit. "I am sorry for burning you. I will try harder to keep my temper in check..." she shifted, looking up at him and smiled. "And i am not stuck with you anymore than you are stuck with me." She joked lightly.

Cillia stopped, blinking as Jencho basically skid to a stop in front of her. "Uh, Jencho?" She looked up at him as he caught his breath, fidgeting a bit and looking down at the flowers as he apologized. She smiled a little, reaching out for them and stepped up on her tip toes to kiss him. "Thank you, I'm glad you came back safe. I was starting to think you forgot or got held up in hell."

Neko looked up, she'd been walking around the outside. Checking the yard and had seen a set of prints that were not anyones here. "Woah, take a breath. We'll find them." She reassured Hiei as he panicked a bit. "Look and see if theres a note or something."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:11 pm
Kazu shifted a little and held the woman close and hide his face. He wasn’t use to showing emotion or being like this. His drugs always hide this from him. He sucked in a small breath and leaned on her and nodded. “ it’s okay, my scales will heal in a few days. I’m sorry I’m a hassle” he said and slowly pulled away from her and ran his hands over his face trying to wash his face the best he could. “ Thank you, for loving me even with all my flaws...do you think I’ll be able...to get clean again?” He mumbled into her shoulder again.

Jen moved standing up and finally catching his breath with a goofy smile. “ well a little bit of hell held me back, but I’m here like I promised. “ he said and blinked from the kiss and moved pulling her back gently into him and leaning down to kiss her. “ sorry, I’ll try and not make you wait. What did you want to do? Dinner?” He asked.

Hiei moves looking around for anything before he stumbled into the tea room and picked up a note readying it. He read it over a few times before taking a deep breath and squishing it in his hand and turning to leave the room. “ ******** Witches who want my ******** head and want Ainand Hisa think they can go after my family? That’s cute I can’t wait to slaughter them. I always wanted to slaughter the coven” he snarled under his breath walking toward the temple gate. Pissed and angry as hell and wanting to burn the coven. They had his family.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:05 pm
"Of course i do. You were doing so well before, and it was not by choice that you stopped." She traced her fingers down his arm, lacing her fingers between his and bring his hand up to kiss the burnt scales. "Everyone has flaws. You, me, everyone. It is what we do with those flaws once we recognize them that is important." She looked up at him, smiling. "We'll get through this. Okay?"

Cillia smiled, kissing him again as he pulled her back in. "Dinner sounds good. Isa and Kana are out and about too, so we may run into them." She explained, moving to hold his hand and leaning on him a bit. He was always extra warm after transforming. "So is Iaffrette okay? You mentioned she got hurt."

Neko moved, jogging to catch up to him and walking behind him. "Wait? The coven took them? What the hell for? I thought they wanted Ai and Hisa? Wait...where are Ai and Hisa?" She asked, pulling her phone out and texting Hisa, getting a message back that the number was unavailable. "******** Hisa. Get a damn phone." She growled a bit.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:03 pm
Kazu nodded and moved looking at her and kissed her before going to sit down and pulled her down to sit on him and he took a small breath and dropped his head on her back and just laid it there trying to relax and calm himself down. “ Thank You Red, I promise I’ll try harder, I’ll try not to fail you. I promise ********” he said shaking a little as he sat there. “ ******** I wish my life was different growing up. My father really ruined me.” He said and sighed. “ I think I want to...maybe spend some time at the spring? Sayuris spring because mine is dead. But I think the water will help me cleanse and I can just spend a few days there getting my head back” he explained.

Jen shifted and held her hand as they walked, he kissed her cheek again and then blinked looking around. “ ******** your sister is always so savage to me, she seriously here right now?” He asked with a frown and shook it off. “ can’t be that bad. So what did you do to day?” He asked and blinked. “ she’s okay now, kazy fixed her up.”

Hiei moves rubbing his head as he walked. “ I’m Hisa’s boss, the best way to get to him is through me and my family. Of course they’d do this. “ he explained and frowned a little. “ I think I saw Ai at the castle with Isuna. Just have to find Hisa so he can help get them free. I have to be...careful doing coven s**t because there still human...” Hiei explained.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games