Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:54 am
[Pic to be added]

A utilitarian room with the barest of amenities. Apart from the walls, nothing is hard, or presents enough of a surface one could jump from it and damage any property. The floors are institutional cement, slightly stained, the mattress atop it a thin pallet with an incongruously cheerful patterned quilt. There is also a wooden crucifix nailed to the wall above the door, with the Lord's Prayer written along one wall in calligraphic script.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:23 pm
User Image

User Image

I'll retake the throne...
I'll give my soul for you...
The contract is complete.

User Image

Zarachiel opened his eyes after blacking out when the Kir had brought him to this room, he was on his stomach to prevent irritation from his wound that ran along his back. Admittedly, the wound was slow to heal thanks to that blasted Crucifix that hung above the door. As rare a demon he was, he was still affected to holy relics. This secretly annoyed the demon, but at this point he was powerless to do anything at the present time. Slowly sitting up and moved into a seated position upon the bed gazing down at the slightly stained floor.

"Trapped...like a cornered rat, how utterly annoying. Alas, not much I can do in this damned room, I wonder what that man will do with me? I hope the little fox creature is alright, if he has harmed one hair on that cute creatures head! I swear!"

Zara spat as he slammed his fist into the bed causing the demon to hiss in discomfort from jostling his body a bit and refrained from further movement.

'I have got to find a way out of here, though in my current condition, I doubt I'd get far, not with that filthy angel around, grrrrr! I curse that man for doing this to me!'

Zara thought as he clenched his gloved hand into a tight fist while gritting his teeth slightly.

User Image

To protect someone, I must
go back to the days when I
was as sharp as a blade.

What is this place?: Room 17
Who is that?: No one
Does this look good?: The captured Demon
Is that music I hear?:

User Image

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Honey
With small, drooping steps, Honey made his way into Haven, skirting around the upper grounds and St. Vier’s rooms when he heard noise coming from that direction. He didn’t have the stamina for his master right now, and besides, he was late coming home, with nothing to show for it.

Instead, he pulled himself into the Below, stopping at the water basin and dipping his head in to the supposedly-sanctified water, unsure how to begin to patch himself up but figuring he better do so quickly, and try his best to hide his injuries as much as possible.

He honestly wasn’t sure how he’d gotten from the main stretch of Ozymandias to Haven. Haven was not far from the main street of the city, but it was far enough in the shape he was in.

Gathering supplies in a bundle as best he could, he staggered down a line of cells, ignoring those who were inside—he had been an instrument in many of their breaking and subsequent training; he wasn’t a popular creature.

He paused when he passed Room 17, hearing a voice coming from inside. 17 had been empty when he’d left that morning.

Slowly, he lowered himself to rest against the door, one leg stretched out in front of him, already lining up several vials of clear liquid, trying to shove a syringe into one of them. As he started looking for a vein, he called into the room.

”Welcome to Haven. I’m very sorry you ended up here.”

”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Zarachiel lifted his head as he heard a voice right outside his door, a voice he was unfamiliar with. Slowly standing to his feet and walked toward the door placing his hand on it."I've not heard your voice before, who are you? And why am I trapped in this room? What does that man plan to do with me?"Zara asked as the demon was full of questions and desired answers. Zara winced heavily as he stood there at the door putting strain on his back though he could sense the being on the other side of the door had been injured somehow. "You're injured are you not? If so, I might be able to help..." Zara asked as he waited for the other's reply.

User Image

was as sharp as a blade.

Who is that?: Honey
Does this look good?: The Captured Demon
Is that music I hear?:

User Image

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:00 am

Honey
The questions were expected ones, natural ones, as was the offer to ‘help him,’ if only Honey would open the door. He didn’t blame the new slave for trying; if he’d been dumb enough, or not afraid of St. Vier enough, to open the door to a nonbroken slave then he deserved whatever he got.

He rattled off the answers he could give; he preferred to give St. Vier’s acquisitions a little dignity, a little information to arrange their lives, if he could do so without hurting himself in the process.

”My name is Honey; I’m one of St. Vier’s slaves, and probably will be involved in your initial breaking.” Let the other make of that what he would, it was the truth. He found a vein and pushed the first vial of clear liquid into his body. His eyes fluttered; what he really needed was actual medical intervention, stitches and peroxide and bandages and rest, but he wanted to take care of the pain first, as well as give himself some antibiotics.

”You’re in that room presumably to keep you safe and contained until my master can either send me to start your breaking, or come down himself. You can take comfort in the fact that he seems to be busy right now, doing…something.” That was all he knew; this information, given to some slaves, would have caused immeasurable relief, even if Honey could only guarantee a minute or more of guaranteed peace. He lined up the next syringe, pressing it into the crux of his elbow as well.

”I couldn’t speculate about what my master wants from you, sorry.” A light shrug at that; the other slave was either tall enough to see out of the tiny window at the top of the door or not. He shifted his head and his antlers (tender, one still coated in some amount of gore from one of his failed acquisitions, the wolf demon who had systematically trounced him earlier) rasped against the door.

Simply out of curiosity, he responded to the idea that this new slave could ‘help him’ with his injuries.

”How would you help? Let me guess, it would involve me opening this door for you, yeah?”

”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:24 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

As Zarachiel listened to Honey's words, he could not help but grit his teeth slightly. Breaking? What did this slave mean by that? Shaking off the thought before resting his head against the door.

"Even if you open the door or not, I won't run... not like I can in my current condition, that b*****d implanted a strange device at the base of my spine. So, even if I ran I doubt I'd get far after such a barbaric procedure, so in order to try and help you, it would be best to open the door... for my healing flames can't squeeze under the door, not to mention they'd scorch this door in the process of trying..."

Zara explained as he began to breathe lightly before slowly sliding down to his knees, no longer able to fully stand at the present time as he waited for honey's reply, he wondered what the fellow slave would do, would he open the door or keep it closed as to not anger his Master? He was curious.

User Image

was as sharp as a blade.

Is that music I hear?:

User Image

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:18 am

Honey
Honey had heard it before. There were always good reasons for unbroken slaves to come out of their cells, reasons that would surely be compelling to Honey. He pressed the final vial into his body, kicking them out of the way as he laboriously rose to peer into the room and get a look at the slave.

The idea of a healing flame was interesting, if true; but he’d probably find that out in the course of training, if he was included in that part of the process.

The smile he trained on the other was apologetic, but there was a tightness there too that said he didn’t appreciate the bother.

”Let me be blunt. Whatever service you might be able to perform for me isn’t worth my life if St. Vier finds out. I don’t know where all the Kirs are, and I’m not risking my life for you, slave. You could offer me healing, sex, a battle unicorn that pisses booze, and I still wouldn’t. So let’s drop that particular topic of conversation now.” He swayed slightly on his feet, steadying himself on the door with a light thud that could be heard inside.

He couldn’t see the slave inside; he must not be standing anymore.

”All I can offer you now is a reasonably friendly voice, someone to talk to who’ll remember your original name if you tell it to me.. You may not appreciate that yet, but you will.”

”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

((BTW, the object’s at the base of the skull not spine))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:14 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Zarachiel listened to the other slave explain that it was not worth the risk of opening his cell, the other male had a point, he didn't want to get the slave into trouble so he just let's the matter go. Zara would chuckle at the males words before parting his lips to speak.

"My name is Zarachiel, Zarachiel Crossroads.. my friends call me Zara for short. Honey was it? Your words hold a valid point, its not worth the risk if it means you'll die if the door is opened to an untrained slave. So at your behest I will let the topic go for the time being. What can you tell me about that St. Vier guy? What is he like?"

Zara asked while he remained on his knees resting his head against the door looking at the floor examining the bottom part of the door as if measuring the space between the door and the floor while waiting for a reply from honey.

User Image

was as sharp as a blade.

Is that music I hear?:

User Image

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:53 am

Honey
”Zarachiel” Honey repeated, not presuming that they were friends.

There was audible relief in his voice when he added, ”I appreciate your understanding. You should hide that intelligence, if you can; that ability to understand quickly. It could save you a lot of pain.”

For his part, Honey continued to look into the blank expanse of the cell, unable to see Zara from where he was but looking in all the same.

”St. Vier…he’s mad, I can tell you that much. There’s no point in planning for him to do anything in particular; he won’t, or he will and it’ll surprise you all the same.” Honey wracked his mind for anything that would actually be useful, but couldn’t be traced back to him, couldn’t actually help the slave get free, just potentially lessen his pain even slightly as he underwent the training process.

”What kind of person are you? Why did he take you?” Advice he could give was contingent on the kind of schedule and method of training he could expect.

”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:49 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Zarachiel listened as Honey explained about St. Vier, as well as listening to him hide his quick understanding which could save him a lot of trouble one day. As to why Vier brought him here, he didn't know but there was one reason that he's here.

"I know not of what type of person I am, if I had to assume a guess I am, err.... well I was a warrior before I was brought here. As for that mans reasons for bringing me here is my cross shaped eyes, as well as the cross shaped mark on my forehead."/color]

Zara stated honestly as he rested against the door.

"So, how long til it is time for my training to begin? Just curious is all."

Zara asked while staring up at the ceiling of his cell wondering when his training starts, he soon closed his eyes as he patiently waits for an answer.

User Image

was as sharp as a blade.

Is that music I hear?:

User Image

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:17 am

Honey
’Just curious is all.’ Honey assumed the slave was making a joke and laughed in response, then flinched as if the sound had startled him.

Wait, had the slave said--

”For your eyes?” Honey repeated, but after saying it out loud it made as much sense as anything else. Cross-shaped. Oh, okay. That was a bit different, then.

”So he was personally attracted to you, he didn’t just see the value in you…” He trailed off at that. He had intended to do what he could, see if he could help the slave keep some manner of himself through the training. Depending on what it was, it was possible to retain the self, as long as you were careful never to let it show through, if you were obedient…

But that was contingent on a surface-level investment on St. Vier’s part; on his master only seeking to churn this new figure through the machine that was Haven and spit him out as a finished product to sit pretty and horny or silent and dead-eyed or ravaged and rebuilt at some strange master’s side somewhere in Ozymandias.

If St. Vier was personally interested--well, any advice he could give was probably worthless. He felt a sudden desire to run away; to separate himself from this creature he’d probably have to watch be consumed by St. Vier’s desires.

A few moments of silence lapsed, and Honey gathered up his vials, crouching down with some grunting difficulty to sweep everything up so that he could make his way away.

”I’m sorry” he repeated, this time with a heavier note in the words.

”There’s no hope for you.”

”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:39 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Zara listened to the males words before hearing him slip away. Zara remained in place closing his eyes wondering if there was any hope for the cross bearing demon. "No hope for me huh? Heh, don't count me out just yet you pessimistic b*****d. I don't give in that easily, regardless if that Vier guy holds personal interest in me or not. I won't give in..." Zara mumbled to himself deciding to try and get more sleep while he can before his training began.

User Image

was as sharp as a blade.

Who is that?: Honey ==> no one
Is that music I hear?:

User Image

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points