Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
TURKS Break Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 12:59 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

>>; Nooope. No secrets here... None. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Zip. Méiyǒu. eobs-eum. Nashi. =D

seems suspect... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hmmm yeah I don't trust it....

what's all the armour for?

It was for a 'just in case', but seems the danger has passed by. Wondering if I should go back to the beach, or the bar now...

what's wrong with your office? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:07 pm
*COUGH*
finally got time to visit this thread
*lurks by coffee pot*
emotion_donotwant  

Kaiba-Muffin

Kaiba-Muffin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:08 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

Hm... but the slums drunk flower girl wasn't blonde...

Wanna test it out to make sure it'll work on him first?

What's SHE got to do with anything User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG do it, Gun emotion_dowant ))))

Dunno. Should ask Tseng that?

mister tseng
wait what?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:40 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

>>; Nooope. No secrets here... None. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Zip. Méiyǒu. eobs-eum. Nashi. =D

seems suspect... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was for a 'just in case', but seems the danger has passed by. Wondering if I should go back to the beach, or the bar now...

what's wrong with your office? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tseng hasn't approved the renovations for the full bar yet. XB

ohh jeeeze nooo why
why is Mister Tseng so mean to you? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:42 pm
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

Hm... but the slums drunk flower girl wasn't blonde...

Wanna test it out to make sure it'll work on him first?

What's SHE got to do with anything User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG do it, Gun emotion_dowant ))))

Dunno. Should ask Tseng that?

mister tseng
wait what?

Read from where I quoted in the bonfire down, should explain things a little better?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:01 am
ALRIGHT WHAT DID I MISS?

I HEARD RUMORS THAT I MISSED THINGS. CRUCIAL THINGS.

i can't find the things.

what about bar renovations!?dammit boi if we put a bar in the hq you'll never anything done! * hands out paperwork or something * GAH I NEED MORE TIME. emotion_0A0  

Kaiba-Muffin

Kaiba-Muffin

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:02 am
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

i love all the emotes in this conversation lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:50 am
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

Thank you, Sir!
heh...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(RENO JUST MAKES ME SO EMOTIONAL I GUESS User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )

[and yet... i could do with more emoji... like there aren't enough of the right blushie emojis need more blushies... and cats hmm gaia_sakura ]

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kaiba-Muffin

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:36 am
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

Thank you, Sir!

(RENO JUST MAKES ME SO EMOTIONAL I GUESS User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )

[and yet... i could do with more emoji... like there aren't enough of the right blushie emojis need more blushies... and cats hmm gaia_sakura ]
bawhahahaha
i love emotes but don't wanna download any more things to my browser in edition to all the ad-blocking popup-blocking script-blocking antivirus stuff i already have but they did add a few new emotes to normal gaia and they are neat but, they added some weird thing si would NEVER ever use. gaia_bear

most of the new ones look more like bullets, like to make ur thread fancy if ur setting up an art shop or something like that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:43 am
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

Thank you, Sir!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <---Elena after dealing with Reno.  

Megalomaniac Hojo

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:17 am
Megalomaniac Hojo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <---Elena after dealing with Reno.

This is all very true...

I uh... didn't know you were hanging around, Professor...

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:20 am
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

Thank you, Sir!

bawhahahaha
i love emotes but don't wanna download any more things to my browser in edition to all the ad-blocking popup-blocking script-blocking antivirus stuff i already have but they did add a few new emotes to normal gaia and they are neat but, they added some weird thing si would NEVER ever use. gaia_bear

most of the new ones look more like bullets, like to make ur thread fancy if ur setting up an art shop or something like that.

Yes... Gaia has granted us with some weird, weird emoji... neutral
thanks, Gaia! emotion_awesome emotion_ghost gaia_zurg classified_omnomkiki classified_bapecow classified_fu

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash