Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Burberry's Estate Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:18 pm
User Image
A gloriously large mansion on the outskirts of West City, home to one of the world's richest women. Bur, it is always staffed and heavily secure, and made to house dozens of people if needed. The backyard, is phenomenally sized, making for great parties.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:49 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Owowowow." His voice muttering out as he winced as he slowly sat up from the beg. The young man was panting hard trying to turn himself off of the side of the bed. Young Daiko's arm covered in bandages as his eyes opened wide. He would look over to the window feeling the rays of light shine in and let his smile brighten a bit. He'd mutter to himself as he stood up, the torso bandages covering his gash wound, cooled by a gel that the nurse gave him the night prior. His eyes would then fall back onto the bed and then to the chair across the grand bedroom. His feet would lightly levitate from the ground as he floated to the chair and landed behind it as he slowly picked up the glasses that he cosmetically wore while he rubbed his bare back with his movable hand feeling the strain on his body from the previous body. He'd exhale while punching the air once, testing his strength, hearing it cut the air before grinning. It was a good time to start his training. He would nod his head a few time as he punched the air once more, to check if he was still able to without to much pain, and then picked up his button front shirt. This was the new greatest challenge. How to get this outfit on without opening any of the stitches.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 120/830 ||BP: 520|| Stamina: 70/870..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBur hadn't been able to sleep for the past two days, the only thing she could think about were the screams of bodies now held in caskets. She tried to distract herself with what she knew best: Science. However, every time she picked up a quantum physics article or a screwdriver, a sharp pain struck her heart; it was enough to make her want to sink back into her bed every time. She was just tired; tired of the news reporters rolling by her doorstep, tired of the television commentary about the fall of Bottle Corps, tired of the phone calls from distraught family members looking for their loved ones and tired of the flood of emails from her lawyers. She just wanted to stay in her bed forever, if only she didn't have to go to the bathroom. At least her maids were accommodating enough to send her food to her room, despite Bur only taking a few bites of her meal before sending it back. She hadn't even seen Daiko since the group went back to her mansion; hopefully the medical staff did a good job in patching him back up. "Mmmm..." The woman would bury her head underneath her blankets and try to fall back asleep, but her limbs began to tingle from such long periods of inactivity.

killer-wolf-kun

Youko Kenshi

Lemonous Mochi

[I N T E L L I G E N C E]:: 31 Stat Points
                                              [A T T I R E]:: #4
                                              [I N V E N T O R Y]:: Laser Gun, Sensory Glasses, Mini Tool Kit
                                              [T H E M E]:: ECHO [SEIZURE WARNING!]

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

T U F F L EAnd I loved it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The young man had somehow gotten his button front shirt on over his cast and one arm poked out to the side. His eyes would blink a bit under his glasses as he looked to his pants and shoes. His mouth would form a frown as he stepped into his pants and sighed. His eyes would close a bit before he crouched down and struggled to pull them up without bursting the seams. His mouth grunted and his body hopped all around before hitting the bed frame with his back. "W-woah!" The large crash shook the room it seemed as the Saiyan laid in a wreck of a bed. His hand rubbed the back of his head while he felt his pants barely at his waist. "Owowowowow." He'd mutter to himself before slowly rising and buttoning the front of the slacks. His body jumping up and down as he did. "It hurts, but I've gotta get back to training." He'd say to himself before holding a fist infront of his face. His mouth would exhale once more before looking at the broken bed and his body shaking. He would walk to the door as he looked back, chuckling nervously. The young man was met at the doorway by a servant who seemed off put by the mess behind him. Daiko's mouth smiled timidly as his eys closed. "I-It was like. . .That. . ." He'd begin though after a moment of thought he'd look off to the side and continue. "Well you see. . .It uh. . ." The young man's pause was followed by the woman's quick jolts from looking at the mess to the young man and back, Daiko in this confusion slowly slipped by her and began a slowly limp down the hall.

He couldn't feel his arm when it wasn't hurting. How long would it take to heal something like that? A week? A month? He felt in his heart that he didn't have time to stop training with this injury, though after taking another step forward he'd look up to see a servant standing infront of a door with a tray. His stomach growled a bit and his mouth smiled as he slowly walked forward. "H-hey." The servant turned to Daiko a moment and bowed their head a bit before looking back, hesitantly to the door. Daiko would approach and look to the fancier door and frown. "Is something wrong with Bur?" He'd ask before looking back to the Servant who closed their eyes a bit. Daiko's teeth bit upon his lower lip before he took the tray with his good arm and gave them a bit of a smile. "I'll . . .Handle this." He'd tell them without a second word before leaning against the dual doors and pushing them open. The young man's walk became forcibly stronger. It hurt, though he tried to seem as Alright as he could while walking forward. He'd look at the gilded frame with a lump under groaning. The young man floated forward as he gave a light smile before lightly lowering to the side of the bed lump. "Ya gonna eat?" He'd say while looking at the meal that sat on his lap.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBur had produced a surprised gasp as she felt her side of the mattress slightly elevate. Her body shot out from underneath her silk covers, her head snapping to the source of the added weight, "Ah, Daiko." Burberry would scan the young man's frame, as if analyzing the location of his bandages in correlation with the injury that may have required such medical intervention. Ignoring the young man's question, Burberry found herself more focused on her friend's health, "You really shouldn't be walking around like that; goodness, I hope you weren't training," she said with a motherly glare. However, her eyes looked empty and baggy, in contrast to their normally sharp and lined state. She ended with a defeated sigh as she would slick back her only hair, which looked more stringy and separated than her traditionally voluminous and well-kept hair. "Such a suggestion is futile," she informed the young Saiyan, "It is an inherited predisposition originated from your pure-bred Saiyan heritage... You are inclined to show physical pro-"

The woman's stomach violently growled from underneath her button-up shirt, which provoked the young woman to sigh and fall back into her pillow. "I'm too stressed to eat," she confessed, clearly frustrated by her inability to keep her emotions in check this one time in her life. "Don't misunderstand my source or duress," Burberry disclaimed, "Of course I am upset by the one hundred and fifty two causalities of this tragedy; however, I know that being upset over such things will not bring them back to life." Her voice would quiet down a bit as she turned her head to her closed window. "I feel as if my use on this planet has run dry. Those people are bead because I didn't come up with a more stable security measure. Bottle Corps has fallen and any survivors left behind are jobless. The media have made me out to be a victim. In fact, I'm the reason this all happened." She wasn't one for pity-parties, but she was just tired of hiding her part in all of this; she was too weak, it was that simple.

"I have tried to rationalize all of this, Daiko," Bur said as she rose up from her bead, and walked over to the white board that stood by her desk. She would swiftly flip it over, revealing a series of numbers and letter that resembled an equation. "I decided that it would be best to establish a relief fund for the injured and the families of the deceased; however..." She picked up a blue marker from a small jar on her desk, and scribbled down a few variables to her equation. "I came to the conclusion that to determine the amount that each household and victim should receive: I would have to calculate the life of a human, assuming that they are at average health and intelligence..." Burberry would step away from her whiteboard to present her many 'variables' to her equation:

"You see, you have to take into consideration a variety of factors: The average price of childcare up to age eighteen, cost of utilities assuming they live in a middle-income household, necessities such as food and clothing, leisurely activities, health care, mental health care, hygiene... Calculating it all would be... 956,475,000,000.00 Zeni... That times 152 dead bodies would be... 145,384,200,000,000,000,000... I... I would be destitute for quite some time, aha... But at least it was nice doing some math after such a long period of brain-rot... How do people take 'lazy' days...?"

killer-wolf-kun

Youko Kenshi

Lemonous Mochi

[A T T I R E]:: Large button-up shirt, underpants
                                              [I N V E N T O R Y]:: na

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:39 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's mouth would form a light smile while rubbing the back of his head with the free hand he had, letting the tray set in his lap. His eyes closed while his chin pointed up. The young man's hair bounced while his mind tried to figure an excuse for why he was out of bed. It wasn't too much for him to keep his silence seeing as he was about to be caught in the act due to his detour. The young man would feel the anguish in her sigh when he turned his head to her and lowered his gaze to her stomach which reacted. She wasn't eating it seemed. His mouth turned from the jovial grin to a concerned frown as the young woman spoke of being too stressed to eat. There was never a time not to eat in his opinion, though the smaller glutton had many reasons for that.

The young man watched her reaction. It wasn't the Bur he was use to seeing. His eyes would blink a bit before standing up and watching her rise. His arm was in place from the cast but he tried to move it without thinking, making his mouth wince a bit before watching her walk to the whiteboard. The young man would begin listen to the math behind her stress as she said that she was trying to reinburse people for the casualties and the lives lost. His hand took a wedge of an apple from the tray and slowly put it into his mouth. He chewed on it a bit while letting his ahoge droop in a bit of a gloomy mood. The young man saw the pain she was dealing with, more than his physical pain. He'd watch her hand move while pulling the spoon up and breathing calmly to try to steady his hand. The young man's body moved forward with it while she was getting to the results allowing him time to skip out on the confusion that usually followed this, making him a bit stunned before he would catch her midword and placed the spoon into her mouth with a few small fruits on it while looking to her with his cheeks puffed out. His dark optics peering through the glasses while he huffed a bit more. His eyes would then close while exhaling to the ground.

"Bur. Numbers can't solve everything." He'd say while letting go of the spoon looking to her. "And neither does money." His eyes would open with a determined look while he put the hand to her head and then leaned his forehead to her's. "I-. . . I can't tell you that everything is okay right now. I can't tell you that it will be okay tomorrow." He'd then move begin to move his head in a rubbing motion. "But it doesn't mean stop taking care of yourself. Or being alone. It means that sometimes, you've gotta rely on others a bit more to make sure you can stand up again." Daiko would move his hand down to the back of her head and close his eyes. "And you can count on me to help you stand Bur, not some numbers. We'll be able to find a way to fix this. Even if it takes a long time!" Daiko felt a bit of a fire in his heart, but nervousness from the cheesy words that were uttered and before long, his mouth would let out a slight chuckle.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:15 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBur's words were stunned by the familiarly pleasant taste of ripe blueberries; it released a clearly pleased, "Mmmm..." from the young woman as she placed her hand on the end of the spoon, quickly eating the crushed fruit on her spoon before withdrawing the utensil from her mouth. An exasperated sigh left her lips, somewhat grateful that Daiko stopped her from driving herself into poverty; of course her lawyers and accountants wouldn't allow such a thing, but to even suggest such a project would be humiliating in itself. However, she did find logic in her calculations; mortal beings are dispensable, a little procreation or inserting a motherboard into a dead body ie. an android, could easily fix the problem. To say that numbers couldn't fix everything would be the equivalent to saying that a god didn't exist. Of course, Bur never believed in such whimsical fantasize.

What followed next confused the Tuffle; she never understood the significance of physical connection to validate a strong emotional connection. Ah, it is an innate ability to communicate through touch; no doubt it was stemmed from the very beginning of man: Neanderthals, who communicated through a pattern of grunts and physical gestures to warn their brethren of impending danger. In this case with Daiko's gestures, Burberry could not pin-point on what they meant; never had she been exposed to such intimacy. She was always raised in a rather neutral household; her parents were not really the emotional types, they weren't abusive, but they certainly were not affectionate. Actually, if Burberry had not come to earth, she would never have assumed that people could be so close to one another, both physically and emotionally.

"Daiko," Burberry mumbled after her friend's comment, "Facial touching will only lead to the exchange of oils and pore-clogging bacteria that will result in break-outs and minor skin infections..." The woman would slowly move away, rubbing her arm with her hand. "However... I suppose you are right," she said with a sign. "Indeed, I cherish our friendship; however, I find comfort in numbers and logic to explain life's inconveniences, that's all I've known... I can only ask you be patient with me, please." The woman gave a poor attempt at a sincere smile, still writhing in stress and uncertainty. "I must thank you for the pep-talk, however," she said, her gloomy tone turning more ditsy and tired: Her signature voice pattern. "I am going to take a shower, get dressed, eat... What was I saying...? Right, and get back to work... After I know for certain that you will not break another bone~" A moment of silence would follow as the Tuffle looked at the Saiyan right in the eye; while she gave a dainty smile, her eyes held some sort of enraged fire directed at the black-haired male. Her eyes read: "Please go relax or else I will tranquilize you..."

killer-wolf-kun

Youko Kenshi

Lemonous Mochi

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:52 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's head would turn a bit with embarrassment for his neglagence as he felt her pull back. In the back of his mind, he knew that this would probably be the outcome of his actions, though he seemed to not be prepared for the reaction as his head turned a bit rubbing the front of the cast. "Sorry Bur, forgot you weren't a. . . touchy person." He'd say as he then felt his ahoge tilt back and forth in a less than chipper way. He felt embarrassed, though as she began to speak more, the boy's heart calmed a bit. His mouth would then form a slight smile as he looked over to her and heard her trust in numbers. The young man would then hear her plans now that she was a bit further out of her rut. His eyes would close while he nodded his head towards her. Though he made a mistake as he opened his optics to see into her's. His smile was one stuck on his face, filled with caution and fear. That was the look that meant she was now going to keep an eye on him, making escape a bit harder to get back out there to battle. His mouth would furrow as he let his finger slowly rise up to push his glasses back upon his face.

"W-well. I-I see." He'd finally retort after doing his best to break eye contact. He'd look off to the white board and tried to give himself a bit more of a process to get back to Gyoza and Ziber, who were probably already on their toes and rushing through the training. Then his eyes traced back to Bur as he took a step to the side. "Though I'll have nothing to do while I-I'm recovering, so you can go take your shower and I'll go and . . .Um. . .Go back to bed?" He'd chuckle nervously while thinking of of how long it'd take to fly off when she went to get herself ready. The young man was a bit shaken by the thought of getting caught again by the security systems that blasted him out of the sky the last time.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:46 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 580 |♢| Ki: 300/300 |♢| Stamina: 380/380 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

So this where she was to spend the rest of her days? The Queen's prison, oddly being homey and welcoming. Prison wasn't suppose to be like this, was it? Ronos certainly wasn't treated in this manner from what she recalled. Yosi looked out the window, staring at the mass of people that crowded the front gate. Their clamoring was naught but a faint whisper if you really listened for it. For two days now, they had been doing this, asking for their Queen. Earth was a strange place indeed; was this normal behavior? Unfortunately, the girl had not interacted with any of the locals aside from those she fought. Zani would've been the one to know that sort of thing though... Cerulean eyes wavering at the crowd, she finally took a step back and sat down on the bed that absorbed her petite form into it. It was the most comfortable bed she'd slept in in...decades. Not since being on Hera... Yosi shook her head, unsure what to do or what to think. She wished she could clear her mind, if only for a moment. Scanning the room, her vision locked on the bathroom, giving her the idea to take a shower. Wait...were there cameras in here? Oh well. The girl went ahead and stripped off her clothes, baring her skin to any who might be watching. But beneath her layers were hidden bruises on her ribs and back, wounds that had yet to heal. No, they weren't from the recent battle as she had these before even coming to Earth. When "training" with Mugi, having only a few bruises like these was getting off easy.

Yosi made her way over to the shower, turning it on and being surprised to have hot water. "Hot water..." she muttered, reaching her hand beneath the droplets. Slowly, she stepped under the shower, letting the warm water douse her body. A hot shower, yet another privilege she had taken for granted so long ago. Her small hands ran through her orange locks, massaging it to absorb its warmth. It felt so good that she took a seat on the shower floor and enjoyed it while finally taking a moment to reflect. She was still alive... Master Dor'on was dead. Mugi was dead. And...Zani... Her sister was gone. No, she'd been gone for some time, but still... They were family before coming to serve the Galactic Patroller. She remembered when used to hear stories of the different planets Zani got to visit and sometimes got souvenirs. Even before she finally got to go to space, living vicariously through her big sister was an experience in itself. And she could never forget how Zani sacrificed herself to keep her alive in the escape pod. That was the sister she knew, the one Yosi missed dearly...and now would never see again. What went wrong? What could she have done? The girl looked up at the faucet, the drop of water washing over her face and masking her tears. "I'm sorry...Zani..." she muttered to herself.

Leaving the bathroom, Yosi was now wrapped up in a towel while she was drying her hair. Now...what was she to do? No, what did they plan to do with her? She was surprised to wake up here in the first place a couple days ago, having been spared from death. So at the very least, she could assume they didn't intend to kill her. "You will be held accountable for every life you and your presumably deceased cohorts have taken" That was among the last things she heard the Queen say to her before being smothered. What, then, would she have to do? Yosi sat down on the bed again, pondering how amends could be made for killing people? Could something like that be forgiven or excused? Could it be atoned for? "It can't... So I'll be a prisoner for life..........Oh!" the swordswoman suddenly remembered. "These are Namekian Wish Orbs. With these, and the words to summon it. We can summon a great deity to grant us any wish we desire!" she called Master Dor'on telling them. Can it be...? Would that deity grant any wish? If there was one thing she could wish for... Yosi immediately hopped up and redressed as quickly as she could. If she was to spend the rest of her life in prison, there was one thing she had to do. Even if leaving would make things "worse", it was a risk she was willing to take. Perhaps by blunder, her door was unlocked, allowing her to slip out into the hall and stealthily search for an exit.

【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Defense :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Speed :: {1}
                                                      ⇰ Intelligence :: {1}
                                                      ⇰ Stamina :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Reflexes :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Ki :: {2}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight
                                                      ✧ Afterimage
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast
                                                      ✧ Ki Control
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense

Haraaaa
                                                      killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:17 pm
User Image

MR. SHRUBS

His hypothesis was more accurate than he would care to admit; as perdicted, the elderly butler would spot the red-haired 'prisoner' slip away from her 'cell' in hopes of attaining the freedom that was usurped form her- justifiably, of course. It was no surprise that the poor girl was only a product of negative circumstances and upbringing; unfortunately, her actions could not to unpunished- at least for now. He would allow the girl to make her grand escape in hopes that she would return before she was sought out; he couldn't let her go on some wild adventure without a proper breakfast, however. "You have better luck escaping through the attic, assuming you can fly out of the window," the man calmly spoke behind the sneaking Hera. "Also, you should get those bruises checked out," he said, referring to the injuries he saw on the woman's body. "However, I am certain you didn't sneak out to hear an old man nag at you about your health, but..." Shrubs presented a paper bag full of a bag of apples, a juice box, and a yogurt stick. "You shouldn't go adventuring on an empty stomach." He and a few others of Burberry's most-trusted staff were charged with staring down the surveillance cameras to make sure Yosi would not cause any harm to herself or others. It was Shrubs who decided that the Hera would escape sometime today; his point was proven accurate as the other staff members watched as the Hera was creeping out of her room, knowing fully-well that Shrubs was already on his way to catch the young girl in time. "I understand that I could not force you to come back, but please consider doing so, Yosi, was it?"

Youko Kenshi

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:37 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry's smile would slowly fade at Daiko's blatant discomfort with being stuck in bed all day. "Ahh..." The woman placed her hands on her hips while releasing a defeated sigh. "This is all innate to you, isn't it?" she asked, referring to Daiko's predisposition to constantly fight something. She did make light of this a few minutes ago, going as far as to state that attempts to hinder Daiko from fighting were fruitless. Still, the woman at least hoped that Daiko would heed to his own advice and tend to his own well-being. "Please do not foster further injuries," was the only thing she said before giving a pressed, dainty grin towards the shorter man. "Now if you will excuse me, I have a shower to go take; and I would prefer if I took one in solitude," her words were both light-hearted and serious in tone. Without another word, Burberry slipped into her bathroom, locking the door behind her. Should in case Daiko lingered around for a bit, he would hear the familiar sound of water pitter-pattering against a shower's floor.

killer-wolf-kun

Youko Kenshi

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:05 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 580 |♢| Ki: 300/300 |♢| Stamina: 380/380 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

Searching for the exit was a lot trickier than it seemed, as she'd never once step foot out that room and was also trying to sneak about. Unfortunately, she would only get so far before she felt someone coming up behind her. Already detected? They had to have been watching her all along. Yosi turned around to greet her apprehender, only to see an elderly man with a smile on his face. Not who she expected, but looks often were deceiving. She didn't want to help anyone, but she was prepared to fight her way out if necessary. To accomplish her task, it would be worth the trouble. However, this man didn't want to fight; he only wished to help. Yet again, the blue one was confused. Why was it that everyone on this planet acted contrary to her expectations? To what end? His concern for her injuries confirmed her sneaking suspicion of being watched, though there was no helping that. It wasn't like she had a right to privacy, being a prisoner and all. Still this kindness was very foreign to her... He even went out of his way to give her a bag of rations for her "journey". Yosi hung her head, speechless as she listened to the man. Once he finished, she softly replied "...I intend to carry out my sentence. But before that, there's something I must do..." Yosi bowed and turned her back to him. If he was being truthful, the attic was he best shot of getting out of this place. She decided to believe him, despite everything telling her not to and made her way up. Propping open the window, the girl took flight and sped off to the place where her former ship once resided.

[EXIT]

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {4}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {15}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {6}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {8}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {10}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

Haraaaa
                                                      killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:05 am
User Image

MR. SHRUBS

The elderly man smiled at the young lady's humility and timidness; it was almost hard to believe that she was affiliated with that murderous group, such a shame. Shrubs returned the Hera's bow before replying, "But of course, Miss Yosi, do be careful." He watched as the girl took his advice and made her way to the attic. All he could do now was see to it that Yosi had an accommodating home to come back to...

[Exit to SOMEWHERE in the house]

Youko Kenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

STATS

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 4
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 3
⇰ Defense :: 3 (-1)
⇰ Speed :: 6 (+1)
⇰ Intelligence :: 3
⇰ Stamina :: 3
⇰ Reflexes :: 2 (+1)
⇰ Ki :: 3

Living on a unfamiliar planet in a unfamiliar galaxy was all well and good, especially if the planet’s condition itself was much better compared to one’s home planet. The planet itself was also fairly easy to blend into depending on what you looked like, that was to say if you looked like a human or humanoid animal. It was indeed fortunate that one named Kalza happened to fit into the latter condition, he was after all a rat man. While he wasn’t exactly out prowling the streets, the one eyed kicker was enjoying his current placement on this planet. The grey furred humanoid was greedily shoving various foods within his gullet, as though all of it was going to disappear any second. Such foods included fine cheese, sandwiches, pastries, and even fish. “Cwam’t rwet gwo to rwaste!” He said, his mouth filled to the brim with food as he kept shoving food into his mouth, chewing it, and then swallowing in a pace that one would compare to a eating contest. Indeed what he was in might as well be a heaven, especially from where he hails from. Back on his home world, food was incredibly scarce for his people thanks to the corruption of the ruling class. Many a day the literal rat man had to eat what many would consider “trash”, “expired”, or even “mold ridden.” Even when he had food he couldn’t eat it in peace as others were likely to steal it from Kalza without a hair of hesitation. Their dictator had placed the Nezsuts in a situation where their morality was thrown out the door like freshly rotten fruit. Children were abandoned more often than not and left to fend for themselves, much like the rat with a pension for kicking those he isn’t fond of.

Eventually Kalza was full, the walking rodent wishing that his stomach was just a bit larger so he could gorge himself further. With that reservation about his anatomy in his mind, or at least in the back of it to avoid the disappointment he had in his own body, Kalza had left the dining hall and wandered the well, halls of the estate. With the amount of food he had eaten, Kalza would have to do some physical work to burn all the calories off. So far there were only two people he could think of that could actually make him sweat all the calories off, plus it might just make him hungry again. Among the two people was the shrimp who was the first person Kalza had a encounter with on this planet. The rat man did indeed sense a lot of power from the little guy, enough to give Kalza a more than a good training session. The other was a teal skinned woman who he was confident was with that beast who owned the overly large ship. Kalza still wished he could have beaten that ugly beast around few times, but now that he was dead there was nothing he could do. He believed the small one’s name was Daiko, the woman’s name he didn’t exactly get. Soon enough the rat man arrived at the door he assumed Daiko was in and promptly kicked it open, only to find a empty room. ....Dammit… He hoped no one saw him kick open a door to a empty room. He’d kick up the door across the hall, same result, and after numberous doors he finally found the room the small power house was in. "'SUP" He shouted out at the boy, ensuring that he got their attention after kicking the door open.

[OOC: ]
Ki: 230/230 | Stamina: 330/330 | BP: 290

Haraaaa

killer-wolf-kun

Hirio of the Hoh

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:43 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko looked to her as her gaze changed and she spoke. The words context were more understood than the actual words. His mouth would form a frown as he closed his eyes and sighed. The young man would walk to the wall and lean against it. He would then ponder a bit, what could he do to make the young maiden's day better. She was his best friend, and he wanted to make her feel alot better than she was due to the sadness, but he wanted to train as well. The urge to leave was waning and rising within him while he would walk back and forth in the room rubbing his chin with the arm he was able to move, each pace had a new idea, and a new thought, though, unbenounced to him a thud was growing ever closer with each pace. The young man's brow furrowed while his head nodded and continued to walk back and forth. His eyes would finally widen as he turned with his stance up, as best he could, seeing someone had burst into the room he had resided in. His eyes would lock onto Kalza before letting out a sigh of relief. The young man would feel the pain on his body as he stood up straight and gripped his chest wound. Maybe he should take it easier, but then again, falling behind was a major hinderence to him, and with the timid look returning he'd face the Ratman with a slight wave.

"H-hello." He'd greet while adjusting his glasses on his face. It seemed that the house was rather full since the events two days prior took place, the girl he spared and this person had been staying with Burberry with much different views from what he could tell, but as he looked to him his eyes would close a sec as he rubbed the back of his head. He felt it, it seemed the Hera had left the area and went towards the east. It would be noteworthy for later, but soon after his eyes would open and he let out a nervous chuckle. "Wh-what brings you here? Do you need Bur for something?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haraaaa

Lemonous Mochi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: