Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
I've recently gotten back into writing FF7 fanfic...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Du Reves

Lonely Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:04 am
I used to love RPing it, but it seems the artist in me has gotten too control-freak to really enjoy RP anymore. If you don't mind me being shameless for a sec, I'd like to link my fanfic here. heart I'm DuReves on both sites, just to keep it simple.

Fanfiction.net
Wattpad

This is the first in a planned series. I really hope you enjoy it! And I'm so excited to meet you all. Here I thought the FF community on Gaia was dead. 4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:35 am
-leaving a note for myself here to go check those out when I get a free moment.-  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:52 pm
Du Reves
I used to love RPing it, but it seems the artist in me has gotten too control-freak to really enjoy RP anymore. If you don't mind me being shameless for a sec, I'd like to link my fanfic here. heart I'm DuReves on both sites, just to keep it simple.

Fanfiction.net
Wattpad

This is the first in a planned series. I really hope you enjoy it! And I'm so excited to meet you all. Here I thought the FF community on Gaia was dead. 4laugh

I know exactly what you mean, lol. I had a hard time doing RPs because I plan too far ahead and think of everything like a real story with a set chain of events. It doesn't give the other person much room to make up their own stuff, lol.

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games