Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Holding cell Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:00 am
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veix stopped playing her guitar as Eclipse approached the cell, looking up at him when he spoke. She looked down and closed her eyes for a few seconds before standing up and taking a step or two to him. She looked down at her little nobody.
It nodded at her and looked at Eclipse when Veix also did, and began to speak for her, "Don't forget, I'm limited to certain questions. If you answer a question I can't answer...that's how it is."

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:50 am
User Image

"Alright. How much do you know about my brother's nobody Jaxon?" Eclipse asked as he waved a hand and summoned a chair from the ground to sit in.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix needed to think about her answer, realizing that Jaxon was somewhat of a mystery.
"To be honest, we don't know much about our leader. He tends to keep to himself. The only times we do see him is when we're given an order or a mission. Even then, he never socializes with us, so we never get the chance to know more about our leader." the little nobody said for Veix.
Veix looked down after her little nobody spoke, feeling somewhat saddened that she had little to no social experience with their leader.

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:58 am
User Image

"And you still follow him blindly. Without knowing his intention." Eclipse said watching for a opening.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:05 pm
Organization Member #3

Veix's eyes widened a little at what Eclipse said, but she didn't look at him. She looked to the side, her eyebrows a little furrowed.
"Of course...he gave me a place to belong when I came into existence...lost and confused." the little nobody said for Veix.
Veix closed her eyes for a few seconds before looking at Eclipse, blinking a few times.
"And...I can somewhat understand why he would keep us from knowing about his intentions. It's so that we wouldn't have any information to give if we were captured...like I am now." the little nobody said for Veix.

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:19 pm
Jaster held Lillith closely.
"You look like you need rest, Lillith. Come on"

Jaster started to walk towards the academy, thinking if anywhere better  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:59 am
User Image

"He is a devious tactition. He weeds out the weak and keeps the strong for the organization. Kelina and Jax were already examples of what he's willing to do. Now that we have you i don't think he's in the mood to care whether your safe or not. He's planning something big that will effect all worlds. The Horsemen were only the beginning. Something bigger is coming and you have to choose now. Stand with the man who would see you as weak and destroy you cause of your failure or stand with us." Eclipse offered.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:24 pm
Organization Member #3

Veix listened as Eclipse spoke of Jaxon, she started to feel saddened by his words. There was truth in everything he was saying...she knew that. She was much more surprised when he offered her to join them. She looked down, having trouble with how to respond.
"Why...would you want to have me on your side...I could easily just betray you all if I do join your side." the little nobody said for Veix.
Veix didn't want her little nobody to say this, but she thought betrayal was one of the worst things to do, whether it was on the Organization's side, or the Keyblade Wielder's side. If she did join their side, she would most likely just run away instead of betraying them in their fight against the Organization.

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:28 am
Revi-sama
OogieKnight
knux_nyan

User Image User Image

Jaster began humming a gentle tune to Lillith as he walked.

Jax turned his head hearing his name about what Jaxon did to him and Kelina.
He walked back towards Eclipse and Veix.
"Hey! I'm the same way! I betray a lot but in the main stream, I'm a good guy, a malevolent one, but good enough, well, I got a moral code."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:46 am
User Image

"I get that Jax." Eclipse said with a nod to him before looking back to Veix. "That's not to say we won't take precautions against you if there was a point you would betray us. I want this academy to be a place open to all. A place of peace. If we wanted we could have easily destroyed you the moment you stepped in that cell but we didn't....i can tell...you don't want to fade. i know that feeling." He said with a gentle smile.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:02 pm
Organization Member #3

Veix looked at Jax as he spoke, but looked down, still feeling that betrayal wasn't a very good thing to do. She didn't think she could bring herself to do such a thing. But then she looked at Eclipse, her eyes widened a little after he had spoken. She looked down, her expression grew saddened. She didn't know how to respond to that...
The little nobody looked up at Veix then looked at Eclipse, "Umm...dunno if this would help the situation, but Veix is close to one or two of some of the other Organization members. So you have to understand that this is an extremely difficult decision for her. You're literally asking her to betray her only friends..." it spoke on its own.

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:54 pm
Revi-sama
OogieKnight
knux_nyan

User Image User Image

Jax looked at Eclipse.
"I rejoined for a friend of mine, then when his mission was done, that's when Jaxon got me and mom"

Jaster heard King and immediately took Lillith to the infirmary.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:52 pm
[ooc: *Bumps*]
Organization Member #3

Veix looked at Jax, surprised about what he said. She looked down, furrowing her eyebrows a little. Did their leader really do such a thing, betraying a fellow Organization member?
The little nobody looked up at Veix, then towards Jax and Eclipse, "Anyway, there's many ways to resolve this. The best way being to convince Veix's friend to joining your side as well." The little nobody sighed, "But, one of them would probably be really tough to convince." it spoke about Xanitos.

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:03 am
Revi-sama
knux_nyan

User Image

Jax looked at Eclipse.
"I'm still wiped out from Sasha actually trying to kill me. If you need me to go, I will if you ask but I'm just giving you the heads up. I'm sure Jaxon remembers me too."

He looked back at Veix and shows the wound in his chest.
"Yeah, that's where I got this from. Yet one can only cheat death a few times if they are skillful enough."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:09 am
Organization Member #3

Veix stared at the wound Jax showed her, shocked knowing that her leader had done this. What shocked her more though was the fact that Jax was a fellow Organization member at the time. She furrowed her eyebrows, looking down. Was their leader really this cruel? She now had mixed feelings and conflicted thoughts about their leader.
The little nobody scratched its head when Jax showed his wound to Veix, "Willing to show some skin to the girl huh?" it commented.

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out