Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Holding cell Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A holding room built by Diz.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:33 am
knux_nyan
Revi-sama

User Image
User Image

Jaster opened the door and sighed.
"Well, this is totally new."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:08 pm
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix looked around the room before bringing her attention to the glass holding cell in the middle of the room. She furrowed her eyebrows a little...she didn't like how small it was.
The little nobody looked at Veix, "Hey, at least it's nice and bright in there." it said...though that didn't make the situation any better.
Veix looked down, before looking at Jax and Jaster.
"She's wondering if she'll be left alone in there. I'd prefer sealing both of us in there together." the little nobody spoke.

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:20 am
Revi-sama

User Image
User Image

"Jaster, lets just do it. Diz made this, he builds good stuff."

Jaster rubbed his face then sighed putting Veix and her nobody inside.
"sure. Why not"

He locked the cell

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix held her hands out for her little nobody to climb into, in which it hopped up into her hands and sat down in it. Veix looked around the small glass holding cell, seeing that there was only a small metal chair for her to sit on. She walked to it which only took 2 steps, and sat on it, leaning her back against the glass.
Her little nobody hopped onto her bosom before climbing in between them, snuggling comfortably in.
Veix didn't really seem to mind as she took a hold of her guitar and began to play a tune. It wasn't really a tune meant for battle, just for playing when relaxing. She looked closely at the glass walls that confined her, noticing that they weren't just ordinary glass walls. She felt that if she tried to break her way out by shooting her guitar rifle at the walls, it would reflect the shots. That would be dangerous for her own safety. She looked down as she continued to play her guitar rifle.

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:03 am
Revi-sama

User Image
User Image

Jaster started to walk out.

"We can't leave her cuffed, Jaster. Its inhumane."

Jaster stopped and sighed wiggling his fingers which made a few cinders rise from the ground around the cell making the vines handcuffs wilt to fall off.
"Stay on guard, Jax. I'll be back later." Jaster left the room.

Jax sighed and slowly sat on the floor.
"He's not normally this....angry. Seems I picked up his calm while he picked up my anger. I wonder why."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:35 pm
Organization Member #3

Veix paused when her cuffs were ridden of, looking up at Jaster. She continued to play, now she was able to play the tune at its correct pitch. She watched as Jaster left, then looked at Jax whom spoke to her about Jaster's behavior. She looked down at her little nobody as if wanting it to speak for her.
The little nobody nodded at Veix before looking at Jax, "So I'm assuming you're that guy's nobody? It's no wonder you two kind of look alike. As for switching emotions with one another...I've never heard of that before." it said, this time it said everything Veix wanted to say, word by word.
Veix looked at Jax as if speaking to him directly, though her little nobody would be doing the speaking.
"Normally, a nobody and their...somebody should have the same emotions and such...or, at least that's what I was told."

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:01 am
Revi-sama

User Image
User Image

Jax chuckled and nodded.
"Yeah, although the process in which Jaster and I were separated is not really well known. Normally the one with the heart is asleep or just dead and the body keeps going. Mine is through my genes."

Jax smiled and looked at Veix directly.
"Thank you for not attacking Liya directly. Yeah, that's her name now days, adopted name and such. She's supposed to be a great fighter and stuff but she's afraid to actually fight, world imploding and stuff. " he chuckled.

"I dunno about my emotions, just being around other nobodies calms me I guess."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:29 pm
Organization Member #3

Veix looked away and down at her guitar when Jax thanked her for not attacking Liya. She didn't know why...she just felt it wrong to attempt kill her. Liya was an ex-Organization member...but still, Veix somewhat saw her more of a friendly neutral than an enemy. She looked back at Jax when he spoke again, about his emotions.
Veix's little nobody chuckled, "Well, if you're like this around other nobodies, I wonder how you're like when you're around normal people."

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:30 am
Revi-sama

User Image

Jax sighed
"Depends on the person I guess. I'm never this....open....about anything. Heh, oh well, probably just relaxing after a great battle I guess."

He looks off.
"Some nobodies are so different than the somebodies they once were a part of."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:47 pm
Organization Member #3

Veix stopped playing after Jax had spoke, looking up at him.
"But those somebodies are lucky...they have a life that was meant to exist. Their emotions are real. Things they feel through their senses are real. Their thoughts and personalities are real. Their memories...are real."
Veix looked down at her hands as she opened them, staring at her palms while closing and opening her hands.
"I can function like a somebody...but I know I'm not supposed to."
Veix closed her eyes and shook her head, but began to play her guitar rifle again.
"Because we nobodies aren't real..."

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:15 pm
Revi-sama

User Image

Jax sighed
"nobodies can become somebodies, least, that what I heard"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:58 pm
Organization Member #3

Veix nodded before putting her guitar in her lap and then putting both hands on her chest. For a normal person, they would feel their heart beating...but Veix felt nothing. She didn't need her little nobody to speak, because she feels that Jax knows what a nobody needs to become a somebody...since he himself was a nobody. She then looked at Jax, only blinking a few times as she looked at him.
"X...no, I'm sorry, I forgot...her name's Liya now. Liya...she's lucky."
Veix closed her eyes, if her face wasn't covered, her smile would be visible.
"She had someone that was willing to give their heart to her...and now, she can experience being a somebody."
Veix couldn't help but feel jealous, but she shouldn't. She wanted a heart of her own...but then if she did, what would the Organization do to her? Would they alienate her? Would they use her heart for their own use? She began to think about Xalyk...what would Xalyk think? Veix picked up her guitar again and played a different tune.

Quote:

Quote:

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:32 am
Revi-sama

User Image

Jax nodded in reply to what the nobody was saying.
"Yeah, but even having a heart, its not the same as having your own heart. Two voices inside one person, the original's voice was barely heard."

Jax noticed Veix's eyes, then the new tune.
"If anything, having a heart now made her a bigger target, not just by the nobodies who once controlled her, but she has a family who abused her, and then trying to cling to a new family. Its too much for a girl barely 8 years old, but in truth should be at least twelve. Never being able to grow up past her current age."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:52 pm
User Image

"So this is where you got off to," Raven said as a portal opened up and she stepped out. "What you fall into a portal made by an enemy and you think oh that's fine I didn't want to work with my daughter anyways." She said in an angered tone. She turned to see that he was guarding a prisoner. "Really! You're on babysitting duty?" Fires started to rise off of her shoulders down her arms and into the palms of her open hands. "You are guarding an enemy of our enemy doesn't make this look any better dad." She turned towards the doorway and launched the fire at the door making a solid wall of black flames block the only way in or out. "Nema is off who knows where Mom is being a complete failure am I the only one keeping my eyes on the goal."

kalenakeeper
Revi-sama

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas