[Zena] Special Delivery (Ergon,Iriyana)[FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:15 pm
Ergon wasn't quite sure how he had come into possession of the creature. He sat on the step to the loan office and stared down at the shivering duruf. Was it shivering because it was cold? Nervous? Excited? It had a thick mane of yellow fur and shorter orange hair on the rest of it. Maybe the short fur wasn't enough? Should he.. get it a coat?

He looked down at the note in his hand again and sighed. A customer had ordered this thing special from Belrea, and was due to pick it up any minute now. Ergon had never had a pet or familiar before, so he just kept watching it with apathetic disinterest as it shook and ran in a circle and shook some more. Hopefully, the customer would get there soon. Besides, he had another delivery on his mind that was much more important than this duruf, but he couldn't act on that until this was taken care of.
Heras Box

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:07 am
Cornetified

Riya stretched and yawned as she made her way through town. She had gotten bored of sitting at home so she figured a walk would at least be better. Tagging along behind her was her Perzi, dressed in a sweater to give him warmth and knitted booties for his feet. The beast looked ridiculous and walked a little funny as he wasn't used to the things on his feet, but he followed Iriyana anyways.

As she spotted her favorite person sitting on a step she moved a little closer. "Hey Er- What is that thing?" She blinked a few times at the weird looking creature that was shivering. If it was cold why not keep it inside. Of course, Riya really hoped it wasn't her boyfriend's new familiar. It was hideous to look at. She cringed a little. "Please tell me you didn't adopt that." While she wouldn't hold it against him if he did she wouldn't exactly go out of her way to pay attention to it.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:51 am
Hearing that familiar voice, Ergon felt his cheeks burn is a mix of excitement and embarrassment. It was always good to see Iriyana, but did she have to catch him babysitting this thing today? He stood up and gave the critter a dismissive wave. "It's called a duruf. Something from Belrea. Someone else ordered it and are just running late picking it up." At least she seemed to share his sentiment that the duruf was less than appealing... Giving her a light smile, he closed the distance to catch his girlfriend's lips for a kiss. "What are you up to?"

Staring at the perzi, the duruf gave a little, uncertain huff. Still, it padded slowly closer, sniffing at the air for the strange perzi's scent.

Heras Box

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:23 pm
Cornetified

"Ew... send it back." Riya honestly didn't think it would survive in Zena, then again she was surprised her Perzi did. When he came closer and kissed her she blushed a little and gave a girly giggle before smiling at him. "I was bored sitting at home so I thought I would go for a walk. Hugs wanted to tag along." She motioned to her little shadow who was still kicking his legs this way and that at the booties he wore.

Hug was less concerned with the other beast since it was still relatively away from him but when he drew closer the Perzi stopped and glared. The closer the Duruf got the more Hugs seemed to mean mug it until finally growling.

Iriyana tilted her head at her familiar but looked away. His claws were covered up with little booties so there was little damage that he could do to another... being. "Guess you can't go on a walk with me, huh?"  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:08 pm
Ergon laughed and shook his head. "Trust me, I would if I could. Someone else wants this thing, and we've already gotten half payment to hold onto it for now." The little giggle surprised him and spread warmth through his chest. Slowly, he was allowing himself to be more casually affectionate with her. They had been dating for a while now, after all.

The duruf gave a whine in response to the growl and backed off obediently. Ergon looked down at it and sighed. "Well, the customer is nowhere in sight. So long as we do not stray too far from the shop, it should be okay to walk with you. It will give this thing something to do other than stare at me." The duruf had arrived equipped with a leather harness and leash that was studded with gems. Well, to each their own... He grabbed up the leash from the post it was tied to and gave Riya a smile. "I am surprised that Hugs had lasted this long. He seems quite displeased by the boots."

Heras Box

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:32 pm
Cornetified

When Ergon said he would if he could she took it as meaning that he wasn't going to walk with her, however she was pleasantly surprised when he leashed the beast. Riya smiled at him and moved to his side so that she could slip her hand into his affectionately.

When he said something about Hugs and not liking the boots she glanced down at him. "Yeah.. I had to fight with him to get them on. Still better than letting him freeze his little paws." Which was true. He was stubborn enough to follow her out into the snow without anything covering his feet. So booties it was.

"Hmn, which customer was it? Maybe we can take it to them?"  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:07 pm
Giving Riya's hand a light squeeze, Ergon gave the leash on the duruf a tug and they headed off. The creature gave a strange yip and began prancing along at his side. ...Why would anyone want this thing?

Brow cocking slightly, he pulled the paper out again to look over the information. "It's not a bad idea, but my father prefers that we stay out of the business of house calls. If we deliver one thing to a client, everyone else might start expecting it as well, and.. we do not always trade things that are safe to carry around." As wonderful as Zena was, even the snow hid the occasional thief and mugger. Usually someone from out of town.

Heras Box

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:19 pm
Cornetified

Like a giddy school girl she pressed her lips together in a smile and managed to keep pace with him. Her eyes glanced to the weird looking thing at his side but then went back to him as he explained about not getting into house calls. "Hmn.. I guess I can see that." Having everyone expect it would be quite the pain. Riya thought that they could charge extra for it though. It's what her dad did. If it wasn't on his usual route then the customer had to pay extra for him to deliver it to them. Otherwise they could meet him half way or come to him completely.

When he said that some things weren't safe to carry around she grinned at him. "Awe, don't worry, I can protect you while you deliver things." Iriyana winked at him before moving closer to him and pressing a small kiss to his cheek, never letting go of his hand.

Meanwhile, Hugs walked along behind them. His tail lazily avoiding the snow on the ground and his feet kicking out every so often to try and dislodge a bootie or two.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:35 pm
Ergon glanced down with a bashful but amused smirk, cheeks warming at the little kiss. "I know you could." It was supposed to be up to the man to provide for and protect the woman... but Iriyana was not like most women. She could hold her own without too much concern. "Too bad there is no room for another employee on the payroll, though," he said with a chuckle.

Curiosity getting the better of it, the duruf began to meander closer to the perzi again, fascinated by it trying to kick off the booties.

Heras Box

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:59 pm
Cornetified

Well at least he didn't tell her that she couldn't. Riya beamed at the praise and seemed to stand just a little bit taller. (She was still short compared to Ergon though.) "I wouldn't need paid to do that for you, Silly." Her eyes gave a small roll and she shook her head at him.

Hugs didn't seem to care about the other creature until it was close enough to bap with his booties then he proceeded to attack relentlessly. One hit after another until he was sure the poor thing had been bapped enough with his bootie covered paws. After which Hugs continued to follow after Riya, his tail now swishing from one side to the other.

What I see when Hugs does the bap!  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:16 pm
Brow rising, Ergon shook his head and gave her hand another squeeze. "I couldn't ask you to go on a job with me without you getting something in return. It would be keeping you from other work you're doing... like showing everyone how to shoot arrows~" He gave her a playful grin, but had to look down at the animals with a glare. "You! Knock that off," he scolded, giving the harness a tug.

The duruf whined and tried licking at Hugs' legs as it was being swatted before realizing it should back off. The jerk on its leash caught its attention though, and it was soon prancing along again on the 'safe' side of the earthlings.

Heras Box

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:24 pm
Cornetified

A sheepish smile hit and she looked forward to avoid having to meek his gaze. "I don't show everyone." She commented. Riya then looked at the animals as Ergon yelled at them. She hadn't seen what had happened but she looked at her Perzi. "Hugs.. I will lock you in my room." A threat that usually worked since the feline didn't like not being able to see where she was at all times. He had truly claimed her as his person.

She sighed and looked around Ergon to make sure the other thing was alright. "Well, at least there were no claws involved." Thankfully. Otherwise the weird beast would have a few extra holes in it when the customer came to collect. Worried that she might risk Ergon's merchandise she looked at him. "Do you think we should turn back? I don't want anything to happen to it." Iriyana pointed at the Duruf. Her concern had nothing to do with the beast but everything to do with keeping her boyfriend out of trouble.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:35 pm
"It might be a good idea to lock it up anyway. Silly thing is not made for Zena's weather." Of course, he would do just about anything to be with Riya.. so he couldn't judge much.

Turn back? His body twisted to look back at the shop. No one seemed to be looking around for him, but it might be better to return... "Yeah, let's head back. Hopefully, the owner will arrive by the time we get there, and then I can walk you home."

Heras Box

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:25 am
Cornetified

She looked back at Hugs and how miserable he was in his sweater and booties. "Would be better if he stayed home but.. stupid Perzi gets out and follows me anyways." Riya sighed and shook her head. It was like the thing was afraid she would never come back or something.

When he said he would walk her home after the customer came to get his Duruf she looked at him. "Awe, just home? We can't go anywhere else?" Iriyana half teased him. Really any time she spent with him was good to her. Even if it was only a little. And if he did just walk her home then she could focus on fixing her arrows. Hugs had eaten the feathers off a few of them and had started to hoard some others. Which did explain where most of them had disappeared to.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:16 pm
Catching his surprise, A little smile quickly rose to his lips. "Well, if you'd like... we could go get something to eat. Or we could just take a longer walk?" After all, if Riya was free for a while, why wouldn't he want to spend some time with her?

The duruf padded along next to the quietly, still eyeing Hugs with interest and sniffing the air.

Heras Box

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces