[PRP] Land of the Living (Sylfie/Nala) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:10 pm
Meepfur

Nala tried to watch the woman, who was so much young that she'd first thought, without appearing to watch her. Maybe she succeeded and maybe not. At least she wasn't just staring at her and making it more awkward, but she wanted to be ready to catch her if needed. It'd probably just be more cushioning her fall with her own tiny body.

The teen shyly shook her head. "No, I'm not doing anything just now. Except maybe a bath. I'm so sorry if I smell. I was just putting jars away in the store rooms. They are so dusty though."  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:46 am
A hoarse laugh bubbled up at that response, amusement so strong at the absurdity of it all that it forced its way out past awkward shyness. "Even if I could smell anything right now, th-there are worse things than dust. I...Faranth, I'm s-so sorry, I probably smell awful."

She'd been lying sick for so long, she honestly couldn't place the last time she'd had a real bath, which was mortifying. "At l...least it's off hours for the dining hall, I wouldn't want to turn anyone's stomach."

magnadearel

Meepfur
Crew

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out